Massaging Her

Story Info
Client enjoys giving erotic massage to his masseuse.
2.8k words
4.23
107.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For about a year I had the pleasure of regular sensual/erotic massages with a wonderful middle-aged woman in a nearby town. As time went on what started out as a paid service became increasingly interactive and mutually satisfying. This story records the last session we had, before she moved away. Although there are a few embellishments it is mostly true, and accurately reflects our relationship.

I called her from my cell phone. "I just got off the highway and will be at your place in a few minutes." She wants me to always call just before arriving so that she can greet me at the door and let me in quickly, before anyone notices she has a guest.

The house, old, gray, neglected, and peeling, is in the business district of Salem, between a bridal shop and a funeral home, across from a municipal building. I park down the street, walk to her house, and as soon as I'm at her door it opens to let me in. She's in a bathrobe, barefoot, having just gotten out of the shower. I look down into her deep misty blue eyes, at the smile on her face, and we give each other a quick hug, anticipating the delights that will come. She looks sexy in her bathrobe, and has an impish delightful grin.

The house is old and in disrepair, with holes in the walls, and old brown paint on the wide floor boards. It's in the process of being renovated, but no end is in sight. And she only rents there, but not for much longer.

We go upstairs to the only nice room I've seen. It's a bedroom with a king-sized bed, a nice cover, and several large pillows. The room has lots of candles, subdued lighting, and full-length mirrors along one wall. It's been set up for quiet and comfort. I undress, put my clothes on the only chair in the room, and shower to make myself extra clean.

I dry off and wait in the bedroom until she returns with some ice water for us, and a bottle of hot oil. She's now wearing just a teddy. I wonder why she bothers, because we both know it'll be off soon. But I guess it's become a kind of ritual, perhaps even a tender joke.

I hug her, and kiss the top of her cleavage. "Let's take that thing off", and so she does. Watching her take it off is kind of like opening a Christmas present. I never get tired of watching her. She stands there naked, smiling, knowing that I enjoy looking at her. I do make sure to tell her that most every chance I get.

She's middle-aged, almost 50, no longer a sweet young thing. But I've long ago grown tired of sweet young things, instead preferring the self assuredness and gentleness of more mature women. And I'm no longer a young stud myself. Those times are long gone. But my maturity has taught me how to be gentle, how to put the pleasure of the woman before mine. Mature women seem to appreciate my gentleness and slow pace, whereas sweet young things are just anxious to get me off, take my money, and have me go. Mature women return my attention in spades. Sweet young things aren't really interested.

Her breasts, although no longer as tight and perky as they would have been years ago, are more full and, to me at least, attractive. A large proud pink erect nipple highlights the tip of each breast. I love nipples. Her skin is clear and smooth. There's a scar from where she had a c-section many years ago. Her pussy is shaven. Her body is firm, with almost no sagging, the benefit of regular exercise and hard work.

And she trusts me. Months of encounters have let her know that I'll not do anything she's not comfortable with, that I respect her boundaries absolutely. It took a long time to earn that trust. But it's worth it. She's told me stories about other clients who try to break down her limits; she never sees them a second time. One absolute boundary for her is that we will not have intercourse, but that's fine with me.

We hug, naked flesh to naked flesh. I feel her nipples against my chest. We embrace tightly, each enjoying the closeness of physical contact. We stand there for several minutes enjoying this special natural closeness. Sometimes I move around behind her and reach around to caress her breasts; and then I like to feel her cool buttocks against my front. She always asks me "whose massage is this anyway" if I do that.

In the past I would have gone and lay on the bed and she would have massaged me. But today is different. We had discussed this some time before and she agreed. I am going to massage her. Her pleasure today will be my pleasure. And I tell her that today it's about her, and to not think at all about pleasuring me.

She lies face down at the edge of the bed and hands me the bottle of hot oil. I place one hand on her back near her neck, the other resting just above her bottom. "Relax and breathe deeply. Know that someone you trust is going to give you pleasure. Know that your pleasure is all that matters today." And then I begin the massage.

I stroke hot oil into her back, down her spine, into her shoulders -- long sensuous strokes. She has told me that I have exquisite touch, and today she will experience that with no requirement on her part to reciprocate. I work the muscles around her neck and shoulders -- long strokes along her torso ending at her buttocks.

This is the first time I've given a massage and, surprisingly, I'm finding it not particularily erotic on my part, just sensual, relaxing, and enjoyable. I thought I'd have an erection while massaging her, but I don't. What I'm finding most difficult is maintaining long even strokes and not being clumsy with the bottle of hot oil.

I massage more hot oil into her arms. I stroke and squeeze each individual finger. I repeat the strokes on her back and along her spine.

With long strokes I work my way down to her legs. I wipe off the bottoms of her feet, spread her legs a bit and work on her calves, her thighs, the beginning of her buttocks. Her pussy peeks out from between her legs. But I leave it alone for now. Back to her feet, I lift her left leg, bend it at the knee, bend it back tight against her body, and then back to lay flat on the bed. I find that motion extremely enjoyable when she does it to me and I'm hoping that she enjoys it as well.

I massage her left foot, massage each toe. I use both hands to surround her left leg and do long strokes along her leg right up to her bottom. I repeat on her right side; but it's awkward because we're on a bed, not a table, and it's hard to reach around her body.

I return to massaging her lower back. I stroke across her body instead up and down. She's now totally relaxed and purring. She's been purring since the first stroke.

Time to work on her buttocks. I work hot oil massage into her left cheek, work the flesh, back and forth, up and down. I reach over and work the right side. She has smooth, full cheeks, and they're still tight, cool to the touch. I continue kneading each cheek with a circular motion, careful to miss nothing, being sure to extend my hands down the side of her body and even a little bit underneath, between her and the bed.

Gently I spread her legs a bit more. Her pussy is now more visible. But it is not yet time for that. I work hot oil into the crack between her cheeks and rub along the entire area. My finger enters her rosebud about an inch. She gasps but says nothing, keeps purring. I do gentle strokes in and out of her rosebud, but not too deep. There are wonderful nerves in that area, neglected all too often. I love it when she does that to me. She wasn't sure she'd enjoy that, as she's told me she's frightened of anal sex, but she trusts that I'll stop if she says to. She doesn't. I massage the area between her legs, the short narrow area between her rosebud and the start of her pussy.

I go back to work on her buttocks some more. And then it's a few minutes of light feathery strokes along her entire backside.

I put my mouth close to her ear and whisper gently that it's time for her to turn over.

While she's turning over I clean off the finger that I used on her rosebud. There was nothing on it, but it's good to be sure of cleanliness.

She's now laying face up, totally relaxed. She stretches her arms above her head lifting her breasts. The contentment on her face highlights the attractiveness of her breasts, her nipples, her torso, her pussy, her legs. Little pleases me more than a naked woman relaxing and trusting me. She is one of the most erotic visions I've seen in a long time. Watching a woman in the throes of orgasm is even more exciting, and we both know that will happen in a bit.

I decide to massage her head. I massage her throat, around her jaw and cheeks and the borders of her mouth. I massage her nose and parts of the face on either side. I squeeze her ear lobes and knead each entire ear. I place my fingers on her closed eyes and gently rub her eyelids over her eyeballs. I pause for a moment and hold her face firmly in my hands.

Time to move on to more interesting things.

I massage her chest, skipping her breasts, down to the lower part of her torso, massage her abdomen stopping just above her pussy. I finger around and into her navel. I'm standing at her head with my arms extended down through her cleavage to her stomach. I rub up and down her entire stomach, then in circles on her lower abdomen below her navel, work back up her midsection towards her breasts, and lightly finger circles around them.

I drip warm oil on to her right breast, avoiding the nipple but circling around it, and stroke firmly outwards with my thumbs, from the nipple to her chest, with firm simple strokes. I work around the entire nipple in that manner. Then I grasp the entire breast and rub it with oil. For some minutes I enjoy the feeling of kneading her breast with my hands. And I do the same with her left breast.

I return to the right nipple, squeezing, rolling and rubbing. Then I do the left nipple: squeeze, roll and rub. I bend over and kiss the right nipple, sucking on it for a few seconds, and include a gentle nip. Then I repeat with the left nipple. That's only perfunctory attention for now. Her breasts will receive even more attention later. And I kind of want her to wonder at bit at this point, to be wanting more attention there. She won't be disappointed later, I hope.

I move to her legs. I spread her legs further apart, as far as she's comfortable spreading them, way out, with the knees bent, ready for intercourse but knowing that we won't. For the first time her pussy is completely exposed. It glistens, looks like a beautiful flower just waiting to blossom, moist with her woman-dew. Her smell reaches me, excites me.

I pause for a moment to savor the vision before me. Her legs are spread, offering her womanhood for my view. Her eyes are closed, her face has a smile of contentment. I delight in the sight of a seemingly never-ending expanse of skin punctuated with her marvelous nipples on her shapely mounds, all awaiting my attention.

I massage the top of her left leg and thigh. I get right into her groin and brush her pussy lips "accidentally". She's clearly enjoying this as her pussy drips more moistness and her purring increases with every stroke. I do the same on her right side.

Both hands now rub oil into her abdomen, just above her mound. Circular motions all around her mound, but never quite on it, except for "accidental" touches, elicit a decided increase in purring. My hands work in much closer. Now there is no avoiding her pussy. My left hand strokes along the outer lips as my right hand continues to massage her abdomen, just above. The middle finger of my left hand lightly rubs directly over her lips. Her purring becomes a decided moan and the lips separate so very slightly. My finger enters her warmth and lovingly strokes in and out. I locate her G-spot and stroke it. When my other hand squeezes warm oil on her clit she gasps.

I delight in watching her smile with pleasure, totally relaxed and with total abandon.

As I continue rubbing and stroking her body gives a tiny shudder, almost impossible to detect unless you're looking for it. But I know what to look for because she has told me how she reacts when she cums. She squeezes her legs together, coyly, shyly, like so many women do after cumming, looks up, opens her eyes, and smiles. She thinks we're done, and doesn't know there's more to come. We pause for a drink of water.

I invite her to move up on the bed, where we can lie together (just to relax she thinks). When she's massaged me we've always done this, to cuddle and continue to be tender before calling it a day.

As we lie next to each other, content to look at each other and hug, I begin to gently stroke her face, and then begin to caress her body as we lay face to face. I've done this in the past and she's said that she finds that kind of touch from me exquisite. She lays back and it's time for me to continue.

I get up on my knees so that my chest is over hers and begin rubbing mine against hers. Back and forth, I use my entire upper body to rub her. This is one of my favorite things to do. I feel her warmth, her skin, her nipples against my chest. And I am erect. She begins to purr again and reaches out to hold my cock. I continue to rub my chest against hers until she seems to have had enough.

Wondering if she would feel comfortable with it, I whisper in her ear, "Would you like me to lick your pussy?" "No, let's take it slow for now", she answers. And I now know another boundary to respect. Maybe it will be just a temporary one. "I'll get very close but that's all", I assure her. And I honor that, no matter how much I ache to taste her sweet nectar.

I take her left breast in my mouth and begin to pleasure the nipple. My tongue licks around the nipple, never quite touching it. I suck on her nipple, breathe heavily on it, gently grasp it and nip it. I love licking and sucking nipples, especially when they're as sensitive and responsive as hers. Meanwhile my left hand massages her right breast. I continue working on her left breast and nipple for many minutes, and then switch to the other side. I tell her we don't want the other side getting jealous, and she chuckles.

Then I start moving down her body, kissing and sucking inch by inch. I stop at her navel, give particular attention to it and explore it with my tongue. I reach her abdomen and continue down, lavishing warm breaths, licks, and kisses all the way.

Upon my urging she spreads her legs, this time again as wide as she can, offering her womanhood to me, obviously aroused, but knowing that I'll keep to the limits she's set. I kiss and lick above her pussy, lick and kiss around and just to each side. Her musky smell keeps me pleasuring her there much longer than I'd thought possible. I breathe directly on her pussy as she purrs with pleasure. I cup her mound with my hand, ready for my finger to once more enter and pleasure her center. But she indicates that once was enough.

And so I lavish kisses and breaths on her body as I work back up towards her head, where once again we lay next to each other, stroking each other for a few moments. She nestles her head beneath my head, against my neck and we hug. Finally we decide to get up. We enjoy another long tight nude hug, and with difficulty, refrain from starting over again.

Our anticipated hour became almost two, and we never noticed. I've not cum, and I don't care; her pleasure has been mine.