Massaging Judy

Story Info
Innocent massage leades to so much more.
2.3k words
4.02
180k
20
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judy and I had become casual guests of a swingers club in a fairly exclusive area on the outskirts of the city. On an occasional Friday or Saturday night, we would head to the Fantasy Exchange where we would co-mingle with a dozen or so other couples to either be spectators or, on some occasions, active participants.

Most of the couples at the Fantasy Exchange were younger than us, mid-20s to mid-40s, most of them being quite attractive and definitely fit. Judy loved to watch the hard bodies of the young men and usually found it nearly impossible to keep her hands off these gorgeous hunks with thick cocks.

On one Saturday evening, our hosts Beth and Sean announced that the Fantasy Club would be holding a special session for women only on the following Wednesday. Men were not be admitted with the exception of the partner of the woman who would be chosen as the "massage student."

Well, being one never to pass up the chance of receiving an erotic, sensual massage, Judy raised her hand when Sean asked for volunteers.

"I think we have a winner," Sean announced. "Yes, Ms. Judy has been officially selected as the Fantasy Exchange's prime subject for next Wednesday's massage treatment. Women only will be allowed on the premises with the exception of Judy's husband, Jim," Sean clarified to all.

For the next several days, all Judy could think about was her special treat coming on Wednesday. I knew that she was really excited about the prospects of being erotically stimulated in front of me, as well as in front of all the other women.

When Wednesday rolled around, Judy was really heated up. "What should I wear?" she asked me. I want to look my absolute best for you, darling." she commented.

"Does it matter?" I countered. "You'll be nude on a table within minutes after we arrive. Besides, you always look super hot when we go over there," I reminded her.

"Oh sweetheart, you are so thoughtful! But I want to really turn you on tonight when you are watching me," my wife smiled at me.

It wasn't long before we were at the club's front door where we were greeted by a super hot-looking Beth.

"Come in, guys" smiled our scantily-clad hostess. Let me take you to out Stage Area where you can relax and get comfortable."

We were then led down two hallways and entered a dimly-lit room which featured a stage as well as audience seating for about 30 women.

The stage had a mattress, set up for the show, just at the front edge of the viewing area. It was hard to make out just who was in the audience as most of the room was fairly dark.

"Jim, we have reserved a seat for you right at the front of the stage so you can have a perfect look at Judy tonight," informed our hostess.

"Judy, you come with me and we'll 'prep' you for the show. Are you ready, dear?" asked Beth.

Judy nodded, her mouth dry and nearly speechless, she was so excited of the prospects of having her body attended to by a young stud.

I took my seat right at the stage's center front and anxiously awaited the show to begin.

After about 5 minutes, Beth led my wife to the bed while about two dozen women cheered her on from the sudience. Wearing a see-thru pink gown and thong panties, Judy was indeed ready for anything this night.

Beth then announced: "Tonight, Ms. Judy has volunteered to be the model subject for a truly erotic massage. Now ladies---and yes, you, too Jim---will be given detailed instructions on just how to have your partner stimulate you with an erotic massage. For tonight's masseur, we have the honor of having King Paul, the well celebrated dancer you have all heard about."

It was then that King Paul entered the stage. Paul was a dark-skinned athletic-looking man of about 35, super fit with a friendly smile. Paul was wearing only a pair of blue shorts which clearly outlined his cock.

The lights in the audience dimmed even further while a spotlight now shined on the stage where Judy, Beth and King Paul were standing.

Both Beth and Paul escorted my wife to the mattress and insturcted her to lay face down. Beth handed Paul some rubbing lotion while she grabbed a rose-scented oil for herself to apply to Judy's body.

Together, Paul and Judy applied the rubbing stiumlants to the backs of Judy's legs. I could immediately tell that Judy was hot as she parted her legs ever so slightly.

The massage couple wored the oils into her skin, rubbing her feet and up her the backs of her legs, all the way up to her thighs.

After about 5 minutes of this, Beth asked Judy how she felt. "Wonderful," beamed Judy. "Please keep doing this to me."

I could tell that my wife was having the time of her life as her legs began to open more and more. Beth ran her finger up to Judy's thong panties while Paul did the same on the other side.

Beth then leaned over to Judy and asked her if she wanted the panties removed. "Oh, yes, please, take them off," urged my wife.

With one quick motion, Beth slid Judy's thong off her ass and down her legs, removing the undergarment and exposing Judy's soft white butt for all to gaze upon.

Paul poured a new bottle of oil onto Judy's butt while Beth worked the oil onto the cheeks of my wife's ass. I could see Beth take control of the situation, inserting a finger into Judy's tight rosebud.

Judy was truly beside herself now, her legs spread wide, her ass exposed and her anal cavity being filled by Beth's finger.

The, Paul rubbed a finger of his right into Judy's bottom as well. Now my wife was geting reamed by two fingers, one from each of her massage therapists.

Now Judy does not always go in for anal activity; however, when fully aroused, she could become a real wildcat. This was definitely the case as she was having her cute little round bottom penetrated by both of her attendants.

Paul and Beth momentarily ceased their massage. Beth walked over to King Paul and smoothly pulled his shorts off his well-defined frame.

The women in the crowd ooohed and ahhed when Paul's mammoth cock came into view. Paul's cock was exceptionally thick and at least 8 inches in length while not yet completely hard.

Kneeling down, Beth took Paul's black tool into her mouth, slowly working her tongue over the head of the cock, then sliding her mouth all the way down the shaft.

Paul tried to stand still while grabbing the sides of Beth's head. His black pipe was thrusting in and out of Beth's mouth, glistening in the spotlight of the stage. His cock was now distinctively longer and quite hard.

I had to admit I was a bit jealous by now. Paul's cock was a massive piece of black flesh, a rock hard instrument that would soon be inside my wife. I was wondering if Judy would be able to take all of this man's meat! Maybe not!

"OK, Judy, I want for you to be totally relaxed now?" instructed Beth. "Are you ready?"

By now Judy was ready for ANYTHING, and that included this 11-inch black cock.

Applying some to lotion to his cock, Paul moved into position behind my wife. Arching up, Judy felt the tip of this man's cock pressing at the entrance to her shaved pussy. Beth, meanwhile, had applied some oil to my wife's cunt as she, too, recognized a potential "fitting" problem for Paul.

"Ahhh," exclaimed Judy as Paul pressed the head of his cock into her cunt. Allowing Judy to get comfortable to this tight fit, Paul relaxed for a moment before dipping farther into her cunt.

Judy pushed back, enabling the cock to enter her cunt inch by inch. Paul gradually eased his tool a good 6 inches inside Judy's box. Judy began to really work it inside herself, getting another two inches into her wet area.

Paul began to really thrust into her now. Everyone in the audience was getting a perfect view of my wife being fucked by a black man.

I could tell that my wife was experiencing multiple orgasms. Paul kept up his attack on my wife's cunt while sweat began dripping from his forehead.

Beth meanwhile was alongside Judy, spreading the cheeks of my wife's ass while occasionally stroking Paul's balls while he fucked away.

Then, I saw Beth go over to reach for more lotion. She returned to the action and began pouring oil all over Judy's buttocks. Beth began to rub the oil into my wife's butt, spreading her sheeks at the same time.

With Judy's legs spread far apart now, Beth took a black dildoe and rubbed it against Judy's backdoor opening. To my surprise, the dildoe slid into Judy's asshole quite easily. Now, my wife was being fucked incredibly hard by this bacl stud in her pussy while her hostess had embeed a black dildoe into her ass!

It was a two-pronged attack. In and out went the cock and the dildoes, now synchronized in step: the dildoes into Judy's ass, Paul's cock into her pussy.

Judy was getting DPd but good.

After about 5 minutes of being double-teamed in her asshole and pussy, Judy was on the verge of total ecstasy. Beth removed the dildoes and spread Judy's ass cheeks wide open.

Now, we could all see from the audience the "gape" of my wife's brownie. Her asshole had been stretched, and stretched as far wide as humanly possible.

Paul stopped his fucking to give Judy a chance to breathe and relax. For soon, Judy was to experience the ultimate fantasy. Her asshole was begging for Paul's cock!

Judy was instructed to get up and approach Paul. Beth then guided Paul's big cock right into Judy's open mouth. Judy began to suck on this black cock for all she was worth, nearly devouring the entire manhood.

"Judy is really enjoying sucking on Paul's cock," announced Beth. "And with good reason I know. Judy will soon have Paul at his fullest length possible," continued Beth.

As my wife continued to suck on this beautiful cock, Beth asked Judy what she wanted next. "Judy, darling, your ass has been stretched so wide. Why do you think this has happened? Do you want something more inside that cute tight asshole of yours, do you?" posed Beth.

Judy nodded affirmatively.

"Tell me, my child," continued Beth, "what do you want inside that asshole of yours? Do you want King Paul's black cock inside there, do you?"

Judy screamed, "Yes, I want his black cock, I want his cock deep in my asshole. FUCK MY ASS!"

Upon hearing this plea, Paul withdrew his member from Judy's mouth. Then, he had Judy turn around, lean over the mattress and positioned himself right behind her.

Leaning forward, Paul placed the head of his cock at Judy's rosebud. Beth, meanwhile, spread the cheeks far apart and again used some oil to help with the insertion.

Moving his cock right into the center of Judy's anal cavity, Paul inserted the head of his dick right into the tight opening.

I could hear several of the women gasp. Here was a petite woman, age 45, about to have her ass plugged to the hilt by the thickest of black cocks any of us had ever seen.

The cock made its way into the tight hole, Paul stopping for a moment for his prize subject to get accustomed to the pressure of his cock.

Judy's eyes were popping out of their sockets. Her heart was racing, her plams sweating as she felt her tightest and most forbidden of holes being invaded.

Paul had about 5 inches of his cock inside the ass of my wife. Then, with one mighty push, another 3 inches of his manhood popped inside the anal ring.

What a sight! This dark man's huge cock was gradually working its way into Judy's back door. Then another inch made its way past the ring. He had to have at least 9 inches of thick meat inside this perfect asshole, an asshole made to be taken and fucked raw by a black stud.

Finally, King Paul had worked all of his 11 onches into Judy's forbidden tunnel.

And then, he began to thrust away. Now, the rubbery sheath of Judy's anal ring had given way completely, enabling all of Paul's dick to be embedded inside this warm love area.

Faster and faster he fucked her. Drilling harder and harder, reaching the total depths of the rectum, Paul was in full control now.

Judy was having orgasm after orgasm.

"Please, fuck me in the ass! Deeper, baby, deeper!" cried Judy.

Paul could not continue to hold back his love juices. With a staccato of strokes, Paul began cumming hard into my wife's backdoor. One juice shot after another, Paul came inside her hole. Giving his cock one final lunge, I could tell that this black man had completely emptied his cum inside this forbidden entrance.

Totally spent, Paul eased his cock from Judy's asshole. Immediately, Beth pushed on the sides of my wife's ass cheeks, spreading her backdoor so all could see just how ravaged her rectum had been used.

A few seconds passed, then a gush of white cum spurted from Judy's asshole. Beth bent down and placed her tongue and mouth right on the Judy's anal opening, and began to suck the cum right out of the ass and into her own mouth.

Judy had experienced the ultimate this night. Needless to say, I came buckets myself as I had also experienced the ultimate fantasy: seeing my wife of 25 years being sodomized by an 11-inch black cock.