Masseuse Has A Sister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said that I was quite happy that she had participated, but still wondered about her feelings for her sister.

'We have always loved each other, but never this way until today. I don't know if Helen has had lesbian or bi-sexual experiences before, but I have had my share of both men and women. Doing it with my sister today made it sort of extra special. And the thought that she was prepared to share one of her conquests with me, made me love her all the more. And what about you, have you done threesomes before?'

I confessed that I had, but not with my sister.

'Would you like to?' she asked.

I said I didn't know.

At that moment we were interrupted by a loud, cheery voice quite near us.

'Hey, Marian, how are you?'

A woman of about fifty years old, bright red curly hair and all smiles, approached us.

Marian looked up and cried out: 'O dear, if it isn't my old friend Emily.'

'Don't you call me old, you tart!' roared the woman as she took a seat in our booth and placed her drink on the table. 'And who is this stud then?' was her next question as she looked at me.

I introduced myself.

'Am I interrupting something fragile and beautiful here or may I join you?' Emily boomed.

Rather dryly Marian answered: 'I think you already have, dear.'

'I saw your hand straying under the table,' said Emily, in a quieter voice now, 'So I thought I'd better intervene before you get yourself arrested for indecent behaviour.'

Saying that she squeezed my other thigh and smiled broadly.

I reddened and she laughed again.

Marian shook her head in mock disapproval.

'Emily, I met Eric today for the first time in my sister's practice and…..'

'Hey, a threesome!' Emily exclaimed. 'Why wasn't I invited?'

Marian gave up on the attempts to have a more or less serious conversation and said: 'I didn't want him worn out on the first date. We all know that you demolish men!'

Her wit was met with another round of laughter from Emily. Her hand had moved to my crotch and she fondled my half-hard dick.

'He does have quite a bit to demolish, I feel,' she observed.

Again we were interrupted, this time by a shy young man of about twenty-five years who approached our table.

'Sorry I'm late, aunt Emily,' he mumbled.

'Never mind, Jake,' said Emily. 'Guys, meet my nephew Jake, who just moved into town. Jake, meet my horny friend Marian and her stud Eric. Now go get a round of drinks and come sit with us.'

Marian sighed and smiled at me. I smiled back and decided to go with the flow.

Jake came back with the drinks and joined us at our table.

His arrival steered the conversation in a more general direction, but Emily's hand never left my thigh.

We discussed the merits of our town. I learned that Marian lived quite near to me, as did Emily. Jake was looking for a decent apartment and lived in the house of one of his colleagues for the time being. I was able to give him a few tips on how to find a cheap apartment near the city centre.

I took the opportunity to have a good look at Emily, who was a big woman, but with the ample curves in the right places. Rubenesque, but not really fat. She noticed me looking and smiled, but said nothing about it. Instead she squeezed me again, but this time my dick instead of my thigh. I flinched and saw Marian on my right smile knowingly.

When we were about to finish our drinks, Emily raised the question of dinner.

'Where were you guys planning to eat?' she asked Marian.

'We haven't yet made up our minds,' said Marian.

'Why don't we all go to my place for some stakes and salads? If you behave yourselves, I'll even throw in some French fries.'

We agreed and took our leave, making the short walk to Emily's home.

Marian and I lagged a bit behind, so that I could ask her if Emily was once one of her lovers.

'Oh, yes, she was and still is. That is to say, we never really broke up after a couple of very heavy sessions of lesbian and bi-sexual sex. We just didn't see much of each other lately.'

'So tonight might be the night?' I prompted her.

'You just never know, do you?' was her enigmatic answer.

We entered the charming apartment that Emily lived in. She immediately started to issue orders.

'Marian, make some atmosphere. You know, lights, music. Jake, find some plates and cutlery and so on. And Eric, you come with me and cook.'

Marian sent me a smile and a wink as I followed Emily into her functional kitchen. Emily wasted no time. She closed the kitchen door and turned to me.

'Before anything else I want an amuse-bouche,' she said, grabbing me and planting a kiss fully on my mouth, which I quickly opened to allow her tongue to enter and start a duel with mine. It lasted no longer than half a minute but it had me aroused tremendously. Emily ground her pelvis into my protruding erection and growled. 'This confirms my suspicions,' she said. 'You have a large dick and I am horny as hell.'

Without any further delay she deftly undid the zipper of my trousers and pulled my cock and ball-sac out. She looked at my appendage for a couple of seconds, then squatted in front of me and swallowed my penis entirely. Instead of playing around it with her tongue she just bobbed her head up and down, while rolling my balls around between the fingers of her right hand. She stopped for a short moment to tell me: 'I want a taste of your semen right now.' Then she resumed the fellatio of my cock in such a professional way, that I delivered what she had asked for within a minute. She made a humming noise as she felt my balls contract and swallowed my complete load. Then she stood up and smiled at me.

'You taste nice, young man. I hope to get lots more out of you tonight. Or did Marian and her sister pump you dry?'

I assured her that there would be a lot more where the first load came from. She seemed content to hear that.

The following fifteen minutes we spent throwing a meal together, which looked quite acceptable to me and which we served with pride. Jake and Marian had done a good job laying the table and setting the scene with dim lights and soft music.

We ate and conversed and Emily managed to turn the conversation to sex in a matter of seconds.

'Tell me, Jake,', she said to her nephew, 'are you a really single man, completely unattached? Or is there some female trying to trap you?'

'No, aunt Emily,', said Jake, who had lost some of his shyness, 'no women around me, I'm sorry to say.'

'You want any help with that?' enquired his aunt. 'Shall I find you a horny broad to deal with your hormones?'

Jake choked on the French fries he had in his mouth and shook his head vigorously. His face turned red with embarrassment and suffocation. Marian poured him a glass of water and that seemed to save his life.

Then she turned to me.

'And you, Eric, are you screwing every mature cunt in sight or is there a long lasting relationship in your life?'

I told her that I had no steady girlfriend at the moment, but that I was far from screwing every available pussy.

'What a shame,' said Emily. 'Guys with a cock like yours should do their sexual duty in this society. Women like me need a good shagging from time to time and cocks like yours are essential to our satisfaction. What is your opinion about that, Marian?'

Marian just nodded in agreement. I hadn't doubted for a moment that this sex-driven older babe would share Emily's opinion.

'Okay,' said Emily at the end of the meal, 'Eric and I are going to make some coffee. If Jake and Marian can clear the table, we will see what is next on the programme.'

After the direction the general conversation was going I could pretty well guess what would be next on the programme, but I was wondering about Jake's role in it.

Once in the kitchen, Emily showed me where I could find the coffee making stuff and then disappeared, saying: 'You go ahead, I'll be back in a moment.'

And indeed, just as I poured the coffee into the cups, I heard her high heels clicking and she stepped into the kitchen. I nearly dropped the coffeepot, as I saw that the high heels were all she was wearing. She was gorgeous: full, well-rounded figure, enormous breasts with no sag and crowned by dark nipples and a neatly trimmed, thick red bush.

'I thought I'd set the tone for the rest of the evening,' she simply explained.

I put the coffeepot down and stepped close to her. I took one of her melons in my hand and smelled it, then licked the nipple, then sucked it gently. Emily interrupted me and said: 'Let's go inside and see if Marian has made any progress with Jake. Why don't you leave your clothes here?'

It took me a minute to disrobe and then we walked into the living room, Emily carrying the tray with the coffee, I with a huge boner.

In the room Emily proved to be right in her hunch about Jake and Marian. They were both stark naked, he on the couch, legs spread, and Marian on her knees in front of him with his cock between her full lips.

As soon as Jake saw his aunt come into the room, his face turned several shades redder than it already was and he opened his mouth to speak. But Emily put the tray on the table, went over to the couch and kissed her nephew full on the lips.

'You like what she is doing?' she asked him. Jake just nodded his head. Emily smiled, sat next to Jake and spread her legs.

'Why don't you give me some oral delight, you dear horny man?' she purred, as she looked at me.
I placed myself next to Marian on the floor in front of the sofa and buried my face in her red bush. My tongue had no trouble finding her clit that already stuck out from between the folds of her swollen labia. She bucked her hips at the first contact between my tongue and her clit and moaned. My tongue slid between her hot, moist lips and I licked the length of her slit up and down and back. In between I sucked and gently bit her clit. Next to me I heard the slurping sounds of Marian who was giving Jake the blowjob of his life. I saw and felt his body tremble on the verge of orgasm. Emily must have felt it too, for she put her arm around her nephew's shoulders and said: 'Let it go, Jake. Pump your hot semen in Marian's mouth. Cum for her. Cum for your auntie. Once you've cum in Marian's mouth, your aunt will make you hard again and fuck you.'

That pushed him over the threshold. Jake cried out, an animalistic sound and his hips started to shake in what seemed an uncontrollable frenzy. Marian could not hold his red-hot cock in her mouth any longer and took it in her hand. She continued to lick the purple head and then Jake shot his load. Marian got the first shot in her face and aimed the spout towards her breasts. Jake delivered another six thick ropes of creamy sperm on her. Her torso was gleaming with it. As soon as Emily saw her nephew cum this way, I felt her thighs clasp around my head and a massive stream of her juices flowed into my mouth. About a minute later she released me and fell back on the couch. Marian let Jake's deflated penis slip from her mouth and she herself stretched out on the rug, her whole upper body glistening with juices.

Emily sat up and looked at the woman on the floor. She got up from the couch, knelt next to Marian and bent over her. Then she started licking her nephew's sperm from the tits and the belly of the other woman. It made me instantly hard to just watch this. I moved between Marian's legs, lifted them up a little and penetrated her soaking cunt. The double stimulation from a tongue on her tits and a penis in her cunt caused her to come right away. As I pumped slowly in and out of her hot pussy, she continued to ride a series of mild and sometimes hard orgasms. Jake moved over and positioned himself at his aunt's backside. I saw him aim and then slide into her sopping cunt in one straight thrust. Emily's still sensitive vagina and clit started to respond immediately and so we had two women on the floor, both in the throes of orgasm after orgasm, while the men ploughed their steamy sexes. I have a bit of control over my ejaculations, but Jake was just too young. The pace of his fucking increased and after a couple of minutes he shot his load in his aunt's willing pussy.

I felt my own orgasm approach and pulled out of Marian. I aimed at her tits and delivered my seed on her torso, where Emily was still busy lapping up Jake's. She just continued with the fresh portion of cream and only stopped when Marian's body was completely clean.

Jake withdrew from Emily's cunt, which gave me the opportunity to see that this young man might be shy, but that he had no reason to be. He had a penis of about 9 inches long, not too fat, with a finely sculpted glans and it seemed to lose only a little of its hardness in the lewd surroundings he found himself in.

'I am afraid the coffee has gone cold,' remarked Emily when we sat together a couple of minutes later.

We laughed and started to plan the rest of the evening.

Emily had her mind already made up.

'This is a wonderful evening and I love you all, but I must say that I really want to continue with Jake here, who has fucked me fantastically. I want to suck him and I want his dick in my pussy again and in all my other holes.'

Marian and I fully understood and decided to leave to allow the family members some more privacy.

So we dressed and as we went out Emily had already blown Jake into a full erection.

When I closed the door behind me I caught a glimpse of her lowering herself on his mighty cock.

Marian took my arm and we walked down the street.

'I have an idea', said the sister of my masseuse in a somewhat dreamy voice.

To be continued...

12