Massive Black Cock for My Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went to the bathroom to clean up while we did he was getting hard again. This time I could see his glory hard as a rock and it was massive. I asked him just how big it was. He told me that the head was about nine and a half inches around and the shaft was about eight and thirteen inches long. All I know is it was about the size of my forearm. We returned to the bedroom he removed the pad he had put on the bed and put a clean one down. I know this had to be because of how much cum he puts out.

We lay there next to each other I had his cock in my hand playing with it till it felt like a hot steel rod. I got up stood over his cock and slowly began to lower my self to it. I held it in my hand putting the head to my pussy and started to slide down over it till it was deep inside me again. It fit just as tight as the first time it was pressing against my cervix but still had about an inch or so to go. I slowly worked it till I had it all and I got all new sensations of being stuffed full of cock. He looked at me and told me he had only been able to fuck a woman like this a few times before. I asked him why and he explained that they would stop him and just jack him off.

I told him I was now going to fuck him like he never had before. I leaned forward put my hands on his stomach and started to bounce on his cock in short strokes. Just like before it felt like I had a hot steel rod in my pussy as I moved my hand to his chest to start longer strokes he took my breasts in his hands squeezing and rubbing them. When I started longer strokes he began to moan. I looked down to see his dick disappearing in me I could see a lump going up and down from just above my pussy to past my belly button. I realized this was the head of his cock making the lump this made it more exciting to see how deep he was going in me.

I was trying to concentrate on his pleasure but couldn't soon I was climaxing and each downward stroke sent the tingly sensation through me. It was not long before I had to stop. He put his arm around me flipped me to my back put my legs up so my ass was off the bed pounded my pussy in long fast strokes he was moving like the piston driving the wheels of the old locomotives. Each time he pushed I think I sank into the bed a couple inches. I was screaming he was grunting he pushed as deep as he could and exploded this time he shot his steaming load directly in my uterus.

He raised up so I could put my legs down and without pulling out we rolled over I was lying on him my legs spread to either side of him my head on his chest with his cock still in me. We lay there talking about how great the sex was till we fell asleep. When I woke up he was still in me I wiggled a little and could feel his cock start to get hard. Soon he was hard and awake and we went at it again. We fucked for about thirty minutes before he shot another load. We got out of bed and took a shower together. When we got dressed he asked me how I felt I said EXTREMLY satisfied and wanted him again.

I was about to leave when my cell phone rang it was Tim he asked if I was awake I told him of course I answered. He asked if I liked my birthday present. I asked what was that he proceeded to explain that he and Jenna had set it up for me to have T and his friends for the night. I told him I loved him and thank you but I had only been with T he wanted me to himself and that I wanted the other half of my present tonight. I saw T's eyes go wide; I told Tim as a matter of fact I wanted all four that night he agreed and T smiled. I told T again how much I enjoyed the sex and really want to fuck him again. He pick me up gave me a kiss and said he could hardly wait. When he put me down he said he drop my DVD off later. I asked what he was talking about, he told me Tim asked if I would record our sex so you would have it to watch, I have to transfer it from the cameras to a DVD and bring it down later. I said I like that I never thought of recording my sex adventures.

12