Master Always Wants More

Story Info
He becomes increasingly strict with his property.
1.9k words
3.7
49.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My boyfriend originally was a little bit more dominant, than is expected these days. However I loved him, from the very beginning I had been happy & submissive to him. Then he told me he wanted to be my Master, & with some reluctance I agreed to become his owned slave.

The first time I had gone to one of his club nights he had told me how to dress. Tight jeans & t-shirt tight leather jacket, boots, makeup etc. all the other girls had been dressed similarly too. We had been expected to fetch drinks & food, roll joints etc, while the men had enjoyed the music, looked at each others bikes etc. The women had been expected to sit quietly & not get in the way. I must admit honestly I had quite liked it. Especially the appreciative comments not only from masters friends but also the girls too.

That was before he became my Master & started to insist I call him Master in public & never to use his name. after a few such club nights his clothing requirements became a little more strict. Leather then plastic mini skirts, tighter t-shirts then no panties. Very humiliating & very exciting. All the other girls too. Actually we found it very exciting & thrilling.

In fact around about this time, all the girls now called the men master now. We were to call our master "My Master" & all the other men "Master". I & some of the other girls I talked to found this thrilling. & confessed the sex after these weekends was fantastic.

The next meet was very different. It was a weekend meet so 3 days. All the girls were told on arrival to go into the back room of the club house & dress in the clothing provided. What was provided was tiny very tight shiny foil bikini top & bottom sets. Some of us were reluctant, including me, but we had been locked in the small room. & we were not to be allowed out until we were compliant. When we were all properly dressed we were allowed out. My master had stood me in front of the room & asked me how I liked my clothing. Foolishly I had said it was little bit skimpy & humiliating. He had pointed out & fondled my obviously erect nipples laughing & said I'd better get used to it because that's what I'd be wearing all weekend. My expression must have said it all because all the men had laughed, & all the other girl looked away as I blushed.

At this point I must confess that these weekend had never been a purely drinking affair. If & when my master had wanted fellatio or sex I & the other girls were expected to oblige obediently, in private or otherwise. We had all done so without complaint serving our masters or boyfriends.

The next few club weekends had been the same. Until one of master friends had expressed an interest in fucking me. There had been much laughter & friendly argument, between the 2 men. Eventually ending up in me being led away & told not to disappoint masters friend. The other girls were similarly shared. That weekend I think I was fucked by all the men in the club. & I think my master fucked his way through all the girls he fancied too. We were told to dance & exhibit ourselves for the men, if we weren't fetching drinks or kneeling between a mans knees. One thing I found especially humiliating was being to kneel with another girl in front of the men & masturbate her, while she did me. with both our fingers & tongues. The men watching drinking & usually enjoying the sexual attentions of another girl. It was about this time I began to notice that some men were arriving with more than one woman.

When we returned home My Master said he was pleased. The next day he brought home a whip, a vicious looking riding crop. Informing me that in future if I wasn't pleasing to him, or his friends I would be beaten. As an introduction I was whipped until my bottom felt red raw. I didn't need a second lesson, although my first lesson was frequently repeated for his enjoyment. In whispers with the other girls I discovered they too were now being kept under strict discipline. I also discovered that like me they found it shamefully thrilling.

The next weekend away a refinement was introduced. We were told that to reduce jealousy although we were to serve sexually we were only allowed to come to our own masters. Similarly we were not permitted to come with another girl touching us either. This meant in reality that our masters would enjoy the other girls, all weekend, we would rarely be permitted to come. Actually this turned out to not being permitted to come all weekend.

After a couple more weekends, locked in the back room we had been provided with no bikinis, only blindfolds. When we were blindfolded but naked we were allowed out. We were examined & those of us who hadn't shaved, were shaved & beaten. Fortunately I had waxed myself. I knelt between a masters legs during the punishment. Performing fellatio while he enjoyed the spectacle. For the whole weekend we were kept like this. There was some new girls fresh to the club who were permitted our bikinis & were expected to fetch food & drinks.

The next weekend it was decided we would be braceleted hands behind backs as we couldn't be expected to do anything else blindfolded as we were.

Then the chastity belts, were introduced. Iron belts padlocked closed, but with the key hanging from the front obviously out of our reach. A consequence of this was that we needed to beg permission to go to the toilet. & beg prettily. At first this was granted quite quickly, on demand as it were, however as time went on the masters were less obliging often leaving us waiting in discomfort for hours at a time.

In between the previous & the next weekend master had been away for a couple of days & when he returned unexpectedly he had found me in bed masturbating. I hadn't been expressly forbidden to masturbate, in fact he liked to watch me, or listen to me on the phone when he was away. But he now decided I was not to be permitted this in future. I had been punished severely with the whip.

The next weekend away he had chastised me in front of the club I had "ben wah" inserted front & rear to wear all the time I wasn't being fucked. Keeping me in a constant state of frustrated sexual arousal. The other girls had been horrified & afraid until the next weekend when they were similarly plugged. At the end of the nights we had sobbed together in helpless frustration. While our masters enjoyed the bikini girls. We had sobbed & cried together until the pecker gag system was introduced. We were to be kept gagged when our mouths were not required.

The next innovation was much more humiliating & shaming, we were not to be permitted to toilet all weekend. This was done for the convenience of not having to take us to the toilet, or in actual fact having the bikini girls take us blindfolded & trussed to the toilet. But also because it made us much more eager to be submissive & compliant.

To this end master had introduced a regime of diet drinks & energy vitamin drinks, that produced hardly or no faecal matter. A simple & painful weekly hot enema & discharge cleaned us anally, for weeks at a time. This was most uncomfortable as we still desperately felt the need to wee though. Unfortunately it was discovered that we could be left like this for quite some time, days & even weeks with the only side effect being our extreme discomfort.

The next weekender was the annual month away. The day before master had guests 3 men & one of the bikini girls. I hadn't realized at the time but in the van parked in our garage were 4 more bikini girls & 3 more total slaves like me. Already miserable hooded & locked in the chastity belts, locked in a small cage in the van segregated from the bikini girls. A rule of the house was that any guest female was in charge of the house slave, me. She was first girl. The evening before the men had enjoyed my fellatio & then my anal rape Master knew I found anal especially humiliating hence his frequent enjoyment. & especially being used anally by his friends. once again hence why I was frequently shared with his friends.

I hadn't been permitted to come, all evening, not even why my own my master had used me. By the end of the evening I was helplessly excited, & covered face & thighs in sticky cum. The bikini girl was told to prepare me to be caged for the night, to insert my ben wah balls & lock me in my chastity belt. In tears of disbelief I had looked to my master & asked in tears if I could come. He & the other men had laughed. Sobbing I had begged permission to toilet, I hadn't been since the evening before, they had laughed again. I had then been pecker gagged hooded & locked in the slave cage under the stairs. You may wonder why I hadn't been locked in the cage in the van. But if I had been I wouldn't have been able to listen to the loud orgasms of the bikini girl as she was fucked over & again by the men in turn.

The next morning while I waited the bikini girl was told to go to the toilet before the van was prepared. I was left kneeling in discomfort. When the van arrived back from refuelling & fetching more of the girls. I had been locked in the small leather curtained cage with the other locked sluts. The bikini girls had been locked in the back too but only braceleted. I could hear her telling the other girls about me.

"She was crying so pathetically , I felt so sorry for her."

there was some nervous frightened giggling.

"I felt so glad not to be her."

Some apprehensive murmurs of agreement.

"Do you think you will like your new home?"

"I think so, My Master, is very strong, I love being obedient to him & his other slave is very obedient, to me too"

In tears inside my hood I realized she was talking about me. My Master had a new girl, & I had a new mistress & first girl to obey, even at home.

I knew from some of the other girls what to expect. She would be in charge of me during the day. Deciding if & what I would eat & drink. Allowing me or not allowing me to toilet. The performance of my chores. I would have to serve her sexually as well. Even though she was a slave like me, she was to be given more privileges & the whip hand, literally over me. Some households had 1 mistress slave & one or two inferior slaves like me

There wasn't too much more chatter as the last time the girls had talked too much they had all been gagged with each others bikini briefs.

Instead there was a constant excited murmuring, that we in the curtained cage, & our hoods couldn't really make out.

In the cage we sobbed gagged, hooded, choking on our pecker gags & squirming with arousal & apprehensive fear.

The masters were going to have a good time this month.