Master and Four Subs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master takes the rod end and swishes it in the air testing its strength. "Spread your cheeks wider Missy," He orders.

"Yes Daddy," Susie answers, as she spreads her legs and buttocks exposing her pucker hole so Master has a good view. It is pink and bare, with no hair surrounding her rosebud. Meanwhile, her head is down and her backside high in the air waiting for her punishment.

"Do you know why I am going to cane your anal hole, Missy?" Master asks?

"Yes Daddy because I am not dressed appropriately," Susan answers. "And for strapping Patricia without your authorization." She continues.

The dowel raises and comes down in between her cheeks right on her anal hole, which makes her cry in pain. Another lands on the same spot then another until the count reaches 8. Susan is now crying uncontrollably from the pain as Master stops and lets her calm down.

"Are you going to be a good little girl, Missy?" He asks as she continues to cry and rock back and forth on her knees with her head touching the floor.

"Yes Daddy I promise," she says still crying

"remove your undies and tights and hand them to me, Young Lady." He orders. Susan does has she is told. Master places the tights on the desk and takes the white bikini and places it over Susan's face with the gusset covering her nose. Her mouth and tongue are exposed. Susan is now bare from the waist downward. She is kneeling with her back straight and her hands behind her head. She is still squirming from the anal spanking.

Master looks at me and I immediately prostrate myself on to my tummy with my nightshirt raised exposing my panty. My legs are spread wide with my hands over my head and eyes tightly shut. He points to Susan to lower my sissy panty, which she does.

"Raise your backside slightly and spread your cheeks with both hands. I do so exposing my pink rosebud and bubble butt. I am breathing heavily in anticipation of being spanked. However this does not happen. I hear Master say: "Rim him and make sure he is nice and wet I am going to peg this sissy."

Without a word, she shoves her face into my muscular behind. She rubs her face up and down against my backside, and then Auntie Susan spreads my butt cheeks apart sticking out her tongue. She starts licking up and down my bottom crack as I began to groan. My tiny little wee-wee growing to its full 3 inches. I can feel her tongue and her white nylon bikini panty rubbing against my bare cheeks.

Susan presses her tongue hard into my parted hole. Under the supervision of Master she removes her tongue and shoves it into the center of my anus again, this time holding it, fully extended, hard against my tight orifice.

Susan continues applying pressure with her tongue, her face now pressed firmly against my buttocks, tongue getting deeper, inch by inch. I am now groaning and moaning. When I feel something hard against my anus hole. It is Master's rock hard cock. How could he recover so quickly? I am stunned at his stamina. He begins to slowly enter my little boy pussy spreading my anus cheeks wider with his strong hands.

"Relax your cheeks Sissy," Daddy orders and slaps my two buttocks hard.

"Yes Daddy," I answer relaxing myself for his huge cock.

I can feel Auntie Susan underneath my legs with her face turned upward, obviously Daddy has instructed her to lay in that position. Her mouth opens and she begins to suck my tiny cockette, as Master slips his cock head into my rosebud. I cannot believe the sensation I am feeling. I have not cum in two weeks. Daddy practically splits me in half, as he thrusts forward deeper inside my anus.

As he thrusts my tiny little pee-pee cockette goes into Auntie's mouth, all 3 inches. She sucks on it like a pacifier as I am pegged from behind. Suddenly I release into her mouth making her gag and cough. Master monster cock thrusts all the way into my anus hole and back out. In one motion he pushes me off Susan and pulls her knees into diaper position and enters her rosebud to finish his last load. She is now gagging from the cum in her mouth and hurting from the huge cock in her anus after she just got spanked on her rosebud.

Susan is still on her back, as I roll off of her onto my knees. "Both of get cleaned and Susan you will spend the night in your cage," orders Master.

"Yes Daddy," She whimpers crawling towards the door with me behind her.

12