Master and his kitten

Story Info
Master and his kitten enjoy a weekend together.
3.9k words
3.71
34.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She saw his car pull up the drive from her bedroom window. She quickly signed off of her instant messenger, not even giving a second thought to the people that she just abruptly and rudely left. She raced down the stairs and had barely managed to get in position when she heard his keys in the door. Breath quickening, she looks down, the picture of submission by the front door.

"Hey there kitten. Did you have a good day today?" He took his coat off and was walking away from her, headed towards the living room. Knowing he expected her to follow, she crawled after him until she was resting on her knees at his feet again. He had draped his coat over the end of the couch, loosened his tie and was looking down at her with a smile and a mischievous look in his eye.

"Yes, Master, I had a good day today. I got up shortly after you left for work this morning, had my chores finished by 11 and I spent the rest of the day, after I called for your permission, reading and talking to friends online. Would you like me to get you something to drink Master?"

He continued to look down at her, his expression changing. Unable to read that look she began to feel a little apprehensive about what this weekend would hold for them. Master had been hinting at something big for a few weeks now and she had tried her best to not linger on the possibilities. That look brought it all to the forefront of her thoughts.

"I think I would like the last of the bottle from last night kitten," he finally told her.

"Yes Master. Right away."

Quickly standing up and heading into the kitchen, she poured Master the last of the wine. Her thoughts were racing, thinking about all the fun and naughty things Master might have planned for her. Were they going to the cabin in the mountains? Were they staying in? Would they go into downtown, go to a few clubs? Would Masters friends, her Uncles be coming over? She smiled when she thought about Masters friends. When she first met Master she had knew that she would be Masters' toy, to do with as he pleased, and she knew that there was certainly the possibility that he would share her around. She just didn't anticipate how she felt about them all. She loved Master and she loved her Uncles.

With a smile on her 18-year-old face, she softly padded over to where Master was sitting, head back, eyes closed as if sleeping. Kneeling again, she waiting, cradling the wine glass in her hand. Seconds, and then minuets ticked. Without opening his eyes, Master reached his hand out and she lifted the glass to it, leaving her hands out-stretched, waiting for him to return it to her hands. When he didn't return it, she lowered her hands to her thighs, assuming the position "present". It was her favorite position. Being on her knees combined with the joy she felt when Master, or her Uncles, looked at her when she presented all of herself to him.

"You're very pretty there kitten but I am going to have to regretfully have to ask you to get up and go on up and get a shower, unless you would like to wait for me. But I know how you enjoy having hot water for your showers. What do you want to do? This will be one of the last decisions you get to make for the rest of the weekend."

She looked down, thinking. She didn't want to be selfish and take all the hot water, as she was wont to do, but she also didn't want to make too light of the offer he gave her. And then she had a thought. A devious thought.

"Master, would you be willing to hear out my idea of a compromise on the matter, so that neither one of us has to take a cold shower?" She couldn't keep the hope and longing out of her voice. How could he resist her when she asked so sweetly?

"Sure, kitten, what's your suggestion?" He sat back, taking another sip of wine, already knowing what she had in mind.

"Well, as neither one of us wants to take a cold shower, perhaps...maybe...we could shower together?" She was blushing and she had no idea why. It wasn't like they hadn't showered before.

Downing the rest of the wine, he looked like he was considering it when he was really thinking about whether they had time for the potential for the distraction that would cause. After a few more minuets deliberation, he smiled at her and she beamed at him and giggled.

"Alright kitten, lets go on. We don't want to be late for what I have planned now do we?"

Scrambling up from the floor and racing ahead of him, up the stairs she called back down to him, "No Master, definitely not."

He laughed when he reached the bathroom. She already had the water running and was testing it for the right temperature. She stood there, naked, excitement evident on her face. He began to unbutton his shirt, watching her, watch him. Half-way down he wondered why he was undressing himself. He stopped, hands falling to his waist. She looked at him, a little confused, before she remembered that it was her job to undress Master.

Quickly, she bounced up to him and while looking up at him from under her lashes, she finished unbuttoning his shirt, fingers brushing the edge of his pants before she reached up to slide the shirt from his shoulders. Pulling it down his arms, she followed it down, until she was kneeling eye-level with Masters crotch. Licking her lips, she unbuttoned and then unzipped his pants, revealing his boxers and the bulge growing within. She let his pants fall to the ground and helped him step out of them before removing his shoes and socks. She glanced up at him, looking him in the eye when she reaches up and slowly pulls his boxers down, revealing his long, hard cock. Glancing down at it, she couldn't help but moan and wrap her lips around him, taking him all the way in, down her throat. She loved having her Masters cock in her mouth.

Master let out a strangled moan before he buried a hand in her hair and pulled her off of him. Whimpering, she looked up at him with a hurt look in her eyes. "Don't be in such a hurry kitten. I don't want to cum yet. Besides, we still have the shower and tonight and all weekend."

She smiled up at him lovingly, "Yes Master."

Guiding his kitten into the shower, putting his hand over her eyes, he tilted her head back to wet her hair. Breath catching in her throat, deepening as Masters' fingers stroked through her wet hair. She giggled as he shampooed and conditioned her hair, gently rinsing it before lathering up the wash rag. Starting at her shoulders and working his way down her arms, teasing her tiny hands, before gliding back up and swiftly caressing her breasts, being careful not to catch the rings there with the cloth. Whimpering in need, she arched into his hand, trying to keep him there and almost falling to her knees when his cloth covered hand cupped her pussy. Teasing her, Master kneaded her skin, roughly playing with her VCH piercing, working it until she was shamelessly humping his hand, seconds away from cumming. Evil smirk on his face, he released his kitten to raise one of her legs to wash it while trying to avoid the smoldering heated look that was in her eyes. He repeated the motions with the other leg.

Turning her to face the spray, he soaped up her back and buttocks. As her turned her to face him again, he playfully swatted her ass before he placed the wash rag in her tiny hands. Rinsing it out and re-lathering it, she moved so that Master would be under the streams of slowly cooling water. Bathing his chest paying special attention to his nipples before she got down on her knees to wash his legs. Turning him so that she could get his back, pressing herself against him as she slid to her knees, waiting for him to turn to face her. Her breath caught as she was faced by his erect cock.

Master's cock was beautiful; long and thick and pulsing so hard for her right there. She could already taste it, remembering all the times before. Licking her lips, she dropped the cloth as she bent forward to take his cock into her hungry mouth again. Licking the head, tasting the salty taste of his pre-cum, she moaned and started really going down on him like the cock slut that she is. Moaning like a whore, she took him in deep until he was hitting the back of her throat, gagging her beautifully. Master's breathing had changed, was deeper now, and coming faster, almost a pant. Suddenly, his hands were wound painfully in her hair, roughly fucking her throat until he held her there, lips pressed to his skin, as he erupted in her mouth and down her throat. She was gagging on it, struggling to breath when he finally released her and shoved her away from him. She lay there, crumpled on the shower floor, as he turned off the water and got out.

She lay there, panting, throat sore, as she listened to him towel off. The curtain drew back and he was there pulling her to her feet, helping her step out and onto the slippery tile. Gently patting her down and towel drying her hair, he helped his pretty kitten come back to herself.

Brushing her hair back off her shoulder, he stood in front of her, and Master wrapped his arms around her. Leaning down, he gave her a feather-light kiss on her shoulder before whispering, "You did really good just now kitten. Now, lets get you dressed and ready to go."

Excitement bubbled within her once more as she giggled and followed him into the closet. He turned and frowned at her watching him look through the clothes. "Why don't you go back and sit on the bed and wait for me?" he asked her. When she didn't answer and just continued to watch him, he ordered her. "Go on, be a good slave and wait outside for me or you'll stay here and won't go out this weekend." The threat of being cooped up in the house while he went out and had fun, possibly with other women, was enough to send her scrambling across the room to her designated kneeling spot next to her large pet bed.

A few minutes later Master came back into the room dressed in a red button down, jeans and his favorite boots, her own boots in one hand and a bundle of black cloth in the other. He threw it on the bed as he past, glancing at her as he headed toward the door. "Be dressed and ready in 10 minutes. You'll know what make-up to wear." And then he was gone. She heard him descend the stairs as she wearily looked back at the bundle on the bed.

Ten minutes later she was racing down the steps. She felt terribly exposed in the outfit Master had chosen but she refused to disappoint him by voicing her complaints. She was wearing nothing but strips of tape covering her nipples under her long-sleeved black hooded mesh shirt. Around her hips she had on a heavy black and white plaid skirt that felt like it would fall off any moment and had removable bondage straps. Beneath this she had on only garters and ripped and torn fishnet thigh highs that led the eye down to her 4 inch heeled boots. With her hair in two braids framing her face, eyes thickly lined with black, lips painted a deep burgundy she knew she looked like a gothic slut and she only wished that she knew exactly where Master was taking her dressed like that.

He was waiting for her by the front door, keys in hand. Joy sparkling in his eyes he guided his very excited kitten out the door and to the truck.

Sitting with her back to the door, one leg in the seat so that she was completely exposed to Master, as was required of her always, she alternated from watching her Master to watching their surroundings curiously, wondering where they were headed. She was a little confused when she realized they were going in the direction of the mall until they turned down the street to Masters' office and she saw the Volkswagen parked in front of his office building, that cute little red head in jeans and barely there top leaning against the car. For a few months now, Master and his kitten had met with her friend Stephanie here at his office for lessons. Once inside the classroom, she stopped being his kitten and he Master. He became Teacher and she the Teacher's Pet. And they were starting the weekend off with a lesson with Stephanie.

Her excitement dwindled when she thought about sharing her time with Master with Stephanie. It was the last thing she had anticipated. She picked up the pace again when she felt his hand on the back of her neck, winding in her hair, urging her forward. Without stopping to say a word, Master guided his kitten right past Stephanie, expecting her to follow into the office, confusion warring on her pretty features.

Motioning the two girls into the appropriate room, he kept walking. Taking their assigned desks, they waited in silence, knowing it was expected of them to remain silent. Disobedience was not an option, he would be able to hear them if they tried to speak, even if they whispered. They knew; they'd tried on more than one occasion.

After a few more moments of the insufferable waiting, Master came back in, black bag in hand. Drawing out a blindfold, he strode towards his kitten, watching the way her facial expression changed as he wrapped it around and her world was plunged into darkness. Asking her to stand, he then guided her to stand in the center of the room, where she would have known the hooks were, if she could see. Telling Stephanie to get up and to quickly undress her, she was going to see a wonderful display of the rewards of a good little girl's behavior. Kneeling, she started with her boots, standing to strip her submissive friend of her mesh, and much to Master's and his kitten's dismay, gently peeled the tape from her beautifully pierced nipples. Getting into the game a bit, she slowly trailed her hand down her stomach, embracing her to work her hand into the back of the skirt, slowly teasing down the zipper as she softly exhaled on her neck and shoulder. Releasing the skirt so it fell to a pool at her feet, Stephanie stood back to admire the luscious form before her. Placing her hands on her hips, hooking into the band of her garters, dragging them down to the floor with her, coaxing the thigh-highs down her legs.

"Thank you Stephanie. You may return to your seat now," Master ordered, smiling as they both jumped at the reminder that he was still in the room. Establishing his dominance over the situation again, Master came forward, explaining to his kitten that he wanted her to focus completely on what was happening to her body before placing the headphones over her ears, submerging her in Tchaikovsky. Tying her wrists together with rope, connecting them to the hook in the ceiling and the reward began.

Master strode back to his desk and the toy bag. Reaching in, he began laying out all the toys on the desk in front of Stephanie, letting her get a good look at everything that was to be used on her friend. Master smiled, delighted in Stephanie's muted gasps when she saw a few of the instruments that were to be used for her friend's torment. But his kitten was immune to all of this, lost in the flow of the violin playing in her ears, her body slowly settling into the bondage, the muscles releasing the tension slowly until she was just standing there, relaxed, all the anticipation no longer visible in her outward appearance.

She was deep in the dips and flows of the music when she felt the hand caressing her exposed throat. She jumped and released a small moan, a whimper, when his finger tips slid around her throat. Her knees grew weak when she felt the pressure on her neck, the glorious constriction, the struggle to breath. His lips were upon her then, as his hands roamed her back, teasing her, as if his caresses were small sips of water given to a parched man. Like that man, she begged; she begged for more, for the sharp slaps of his hand spanking her pretty ass, the sting of the flogger's tails following that, bringing a lovely flush to her thighs. She begged for his harsh slaps to rain down on her breasts, her wet cunt, her face even. She begged him until she felt him leave her. She feel silent then, afraid that she had upset him and that he was then going to give Stephanie her own lesson while she remained tied there, naked and helpless. Tears ran unchecked down her cheeks.

She jumped when she felt his hand roughly grab her jaw, digging in until she had to open her mouth wide to alleviate some of the pain. Suddenly her mouth was filled with some cloth, cries silenced immediately as she tried to accommodate the gag and the sudden dryness. She sniffled a few times, tears continuing to drip down her face. Where was he she wondered, flexing her hands as if reaching for him, expecting him to be there. He was not, of course and she whimpered in despair.

Stephanie's eyes are wide as she watches the seduction of her best friend. She had known the details of their relationship but had never seen such an obvious display of it. She sat there, rigidly, as she stared in shock. Master used this lapse in her attention to pick up the next toy and sauntered up to her. Her breathing had calmed and she let out a little gasp as she felt a soft materiel caress her skin. It was a mitten of some sort, she could feel his hand on the other side as the soft, feather light materiel passed over her breasts, sailing over her mons and teasing down her legs, the crease where her legs and ass met and then around again to lightly tease her breasts. He moved to her throat, teasing her, knowing that her neck is one of her favorite hot spots, wanting her to think that he was about to choke her pretty neck. He released her and quickly slapped her cheek with his other hand, bringing a gasp and a moan from deep within her. She squeezed her thighs together to try and relieve some of the ache between her legs. He walked away, back to the desk and Stephanie, blushing and breathing a little heavy now.

He wasn't gone long. Stephanie watched with a little confusion as he picked up a length of string from the desk and quickly slapped his kittens breasts, causing them to move violently, painfully, causing his kitten to cry out. Ah, music to his ears! He stepped in close to her, almost touching her and she breathed deeply and evenly, his breath tickling her extra-sensitive skin while he tied two loops in the string, occasionally letting the string touch her randomly as he did so. She didn't understand what was happening, and yet she know that every touch was deliberate. She felt his hands on her right nipple then, pinching and twisting, working it into a small, hard nub before pinching it and pulling it away from her body, slipping the loop around it, and tugging it tightly so that her nipple was already turning a nice shade of purple. He then repeated the process on the other nipple. She was breathing deeply, trying to focus on only that when he added the weights.

She screamed around her gag. She struggled against her bonds, trying to arch back, anything to get those weights to stop pulling on her sore nipples. As magnificent as her struggle was, Master looked away to look at Stephanie, to gauge her reaction. The little minx had her hand down her pants, playing with herself as she watched. Master was going to have none of that. He ordered her to stop. She did not. At this blatant show of disrespect he dragged her from her chair and ordered her to strip her jeans and panties off. When she refused, he did it for her.

Trembling in fear and arousal, she refused to bend over the desk. "You have been a very bad girl. You were supposed to watch and that is all. No one gave you permission to touch yourself. For this gross indiscretion, you will be punished as I see fit," and as he finished, he pushed her face down to the table. He ran his hand up and down the backs of her thighs, across her buttocks. She whimpered in her own helplessness. He hand reached between her legs and felt the wetness there and tsked at her when she stomped her foot. With one hand on the back of her neck holding her down, Master's hand went back and landed with a ferocious smack. His kitten had found some middle ground with the weights and was standing still and she jumped when she heard the dull thud that managed to make it through the music still flooding her senses. After she heard five more thuds, she figured that Stephanie was being punished and a growl escaped her throat in jealousy before she could stop it. She listened for the next blow, but never heard it.

12