Master & Slave Ch. 2

Story Info
She is forced to choose her Master or...
1.2k words
3.6
28.4k
2
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Garth
Garth
6 Followers

As you hang there suspended over my bed completely in my power I look to you and speak softly. “Cara my pet at this point and time you are completely under my power and at my will as to what I can or shall do to you”

“But I only wish you like this so I know your attention is completely with me.” Your eyes focus on me as I sit beside you gently caressing you. “Master?” you question.

“You have come along way since our first meeting online over a year ago.” “Thank you Master.” “But this next step this final transition is the most important one of your life. So I wanted you to think hard.” “Master your caring me.”

“I don’t mean to scare you but to make you focus. You know for the past year we have played on the net working with you as you learned the art and world of submission. I taught you pleasure and pleasuring techniques. I worked with you to perfect your movements your posture and stance to make you the more perfect sub and slave.”

Hanging there helpless you tremble not understanding this turn, have you displeased him made him not want you.

“Do not fear my precious one I am not upset nor mad with you but want you to truly understand where we go from here. As I said up to now we have been online only words on a screen a few gifts and baubles a disconnected voice o the phone. But now we are real you are here I’m beside you. But there is also your other life the one outside the net beyond the web we wove around ourselves.”

“In that life there is your children, husband, family waiting for you wanting you back. Now there is us this room this life your Master the one you look for to live and die. To this end you have to make a decision you need to make a choice. I will give you two options two scenes for you to think and decide upon.”

I stand lowering you back to the bed and release your bonds. Looking at me with concern yet questioning. “Master? Options? I don’t understand.” I undo the last tie and hand you your robe. Covering yourself and looking at me the fear and questioning still in your eyes. I wave my hand and you obey putting the robe back on and then kneeling in front of me your knees slightly parted ankles crossed opening you to me your hand resting palm up on your smooth soft skin ready to serve you Master. I stand looking down at you your back straight slighting arching back forcing your breast up and forward. Your head held high, your eyes lowered.

“You are the loveliest Slave I have ever know Cara and I love you so but I cannot move forward until we care for the past. As I said you have your children both so lovely and your husband. They mean a lot to you don’t they?” “Yes Oh yes Master,” “and you have me whom you love adore and worship correct?” “Oh Master yes that is the truth.”

“Well you cannot tend two Masters I want and need you here always not when you can get away. I wish for you to be my slave 100% I wish for you to be with me at all times. For this to happen other things must also happen.”

“I don’t understand Master I’m here now with you ready to serve you 100%.”

“Yes that is true you are here now but you will leave to go back to your family your second Master. This is unacceptable if we are to continue you shall become my slave complete you will become my property who you are will cease to be. Your family will be no more all that you will be will come from me. Nothing in the world will exist outside of me. You entire being is for my pleasure or the pleasure of any I wish you to please.”

You lower your eyes “Yes Master and I will do that do what ever you wish without question.”

“But you also have your family and there for you must choose.” “Oh Master please Master to choose is not for me to do…” “Quiet!!!”

“You are now to go to your room and close and lock the door from your side.” “Master please don’, please don’t send me away. I’m sorry if I displeased you but please don’t please let me stay and make it up to correct it.” You lean forward sobbing as I turn from you.

“Once in your room you will decide one of these two options. The first one is you choose to stay with me. Your submission, total and complete. Nothing else in the world will exist for you outside of me. You become mine your heart, your soul, your mind and body. You become a part of me for now and ever more. You will do nothing eat sleep live and die at my command. Your life becomes one with mine. To do this you must leave everything else behind you. The Cara Lee you know will no longer exist. The person you were will cease to be. If this is what you wish then take your purse your bags and all your jewelry you are wearing that I've not given you off and place it all outside you door over here and leave the door ajar and wait for your Master.”

“The other option is that you want your family you want to be you. You are not ready to surrender completely. If this is how you feel then it is simple you remove the collar and chain and all it is attached too and place it in the box on the bed and place it there where you would place your bags. Close and lock the door. In the morning you will leave and may take all the gifts and clothes I've given you and go home go back to your Husband and children. You are not to come back into this room you will find it empty. When you go home you will find the emails no longer there, the numbers you called will not be there. I will cease to be a part of world lost to you forever.”

“Oh MASTER!!!…NO!!!!”

“Now go leave me and ponder your fate your life your choices. Take as long as you need the rooms will be here until you decide but decide you must and you may not leave until you have. Contact the desk and all you need will be brought to you.”

You look at me in disbelieve and go to speak but notice my look, my eyes no longer bright but dark and foreboding. You turn head-lowered tears in your eyes and slowly walk back to your room. At the door you turn and look at me tears streaming down your cheeks

“Master…” your voice tails off as you see me turn my back leaving you essentially alone. Your head drops and turning slowly moving into the room you let the door close softly behind you the clap of the lock loud in your ears. You turn the lock sealing yourself in with your thoughts.

Times seems to have stood still as you stand where you were when the door closed not moving hardly breathing. Hours pass and you are still undecided. Then suddenly you move a heavy sigh escapes your lips, you move to the bed decision made

To Be Continued…

Garth
Garth
6 Followers