Master and the Maid Ch. 01

Story Info
A new master and a willful slave.
3k words
4.6
16.8k
53

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saint79
Saint79
67 Followers

Author's Note: Got back into writing again and decided to start on a story again. Going to be a bit more sexual as I get more comfortable with writing it but the first chapter just has sexual situations rather than sex. A big shout out to hentaikitten for editing and taking care of my issues with repetition. Leave some feedback after reading and let me know what you think and if you want me to continue the story.

*Literotica rules apply

*****

He walked around the Neko, inspecting her carefully. Her orange fur was striped with black, making her resemble a tiger. She was small of frame, standing a full foot shorter than his six feet. She was lean and taut like a jungle cat. The deep brown cloak that had covered her sat pooled on the ground behind her feet. Her owner had taken it off her to allow him to inspect her nude body.

Pale yellow eyes watched him as he paced around her. Her tufted ears, flattened against the top of her head, picked up his relaxed breathing as he inspected her. Her tail twitched nervously by her feet. She wrung her hands as he stopped in front of her, staring into her eyes. The shackles hurt her wrists but the callouses that had developed there left the pain a dull ache.

"I'll take her." the man said after a long pause, "How much do you want for her?"

The owner, a small man by the name of Harris, breathed a sigh of relief.

"She's only six hundred and fifty dollars, sir."

The buyer's eyes narrowed. "Why so little? What's wrong with her?"

"She's just a little willful!" Harris quickly blurted out.

The buyer smiled. "That's not a problem at all."

Money was exchanged and Harris signed over the paperwork to him and handed the new owner the leash to his pet. "Pleasure doing business with you, mister Kyle."

Kyle smiled. The neko picked up her cloak and wrapped it around her form, hugging the material close to her body. A short jerk of the leash had her moving quietly behind him. He made his way to his vehicle and opened the passenger door to allow her to climb into the cab of the truck. He walked around to the driver's side, opened the door and climbed in. Starting the vehicle, he looked over at her again and smiled before pulling away from the small apartment building where the three had met.

The Nekonian race, or Nekos for short, had been discovered thirty years prior, hidden deep in the Amazon rain forest. They appeared as humanoid animals of several types. The most common were cat and wolf Neko. The race was primitive, using stone tools and wearing little more than hides. Most native Neko were found to prefer no clothing at all.

Humankind had quickly adopted a policy that saw the Neko as more animal than humanoid and had allowed a blossoming trade industry to develop around them as they were sold as pets. Another development came from the lovers of the, previously thought mythological, anthromorphic animals; they had humanoid genitalia as well. Combined with the estrus or "heat cycle" of the female Neko, along with a genetic incompatibility with humans that resulted in no pregnancies, the Nekonian sex trade bloomed and flourished.

Most Nekos today were bred for the sex trade. The lack of multiple births common to most other mammals, saw a rise in demand while the supply was still small. The resulting skyrocketing of prices saw that not many got to keep Nekos for anything other than sexual slaves.

The female Neko seated next to him as he pulled into his driveway was no exception.

As the vehicle came to a stop, she looked out the open window at her new home. Her new master had a nice-looking home. At least she would not be pressed for space as she'd been in her old home.

The house was a simple looking two-story structure with a large front yard. Behind the house, an equally impressive back yard stretched into a tree line that ran as far as she could see. A large privacy fence had been constructed around the entire yard, separated by gates leading to the back yard. Small trees dotted the two pieces of the yard around the house, giving the modest home an even homier look.

Her concentration on the house was broken as the driver's side door of the vehicle was opened and her new master climbed out and walked around to her side of the vehicle, opening the door for her to leave the truck. She stepped out, her furred foot coming to light in the soft grass of the front yard. She flexed her pads in the grass, marveling at the softness of it.

Kyle watched her as she flexed her toes in the grass. Her kittenish curiosity caused him to smile. Well at least she seems happy here, he thought. He cleared his throat and watched as she visibly stiffened, her tail dropping back down from the playful flick that had sprung up as she played in the grass. Might as well get this over with.

"Do you understand English, Neko?", he asked, watching as she looked up towards him but kept her eyes low.

She slowly raised her eyes to his, her dark pupils opened more than when he'd first bought her.

"Yes, master, I understand the human tongue." she said, looking back down.

Her accent was thick, making her sound as exotic as she looked.

"Good." he said, his smile lost on her as she looked down, "I would hate for there to be a misunderstanding between us."

She gritted her teeth as he spoke. A misunderstanding indeed, she thought. Her new master was just another human to tell her what to do and violate her. She suppressed a growl as he reached over to her. She shut her eyes, picturing his hands moving down over her body. Her eyes snapped open as she felt the metal clip of the leash disconnect from her collar. Her eyes flicked up at the human standing close to her, her unhooked leash in his hand.

"Hands please, Neko." he said, watching her eyes and ears carefully. He'd been told that those two things as well as their tail gave away how they were feeling. The stiff movements of her body told him that she was nervous.

She lifted her hands from under the cloak, presenting them to him. This was a strange human. Hadn't Harris told him to not take her leash off until she was locked inside the house? She watched his every movement as he gently unlocked her shackles and tossed them, along with the leash, in the bed of his truck. She cocked her head to the side as he turned around, walking towards the front door of his home.

She looked around as he kept walking. The front gate was wide open. She smiled. Even if it wasn't, the eight-foot-tall wooden privacy fence was low enough for her to climb over. Her ears perked up as she looked around quickly. Her new master was halfway across the yard, not looking back for her. This must be a trap of some kind, she thought. She sighed. Her new master was very strange. She huffed and walked towards the front door of the house, falling into step behind her master.

Kyle breathed a sigh of relief as he heard her lightly crunching through the grass behind him a few moments later. He'd turned around, leaving her to her own devices to see if she would follow him willingly into the house rather than having to force her to go. Oh yes, he thought, willful. He opened the front door and stepped aside, allowing her to enter before him. He walked in behind her and closed the door.

"Ok, Neko," he started as he closed the door and removed his coat, "This is your new home, so I would like to go over some basic rules, ok?"

"Very well, master," she sighed, taking off the cloak, "What would you like me to do?"

She cursed herself mentally for not running when she had the chance. Of course, he had walked away even after removing her bonds. He knew she would follow out of curiosity. He had her now, of her own will.

"First thing," Kyle said, making his way past her down the hall, "My name is not 'master', it's Kyle so let's start with that rule."

She stood dumbfounded for a moment. "Kyle?" she said, mulling the word over. She'd never learned her old master's name.

"Yes, Kyle." he said, repeating it again for clarification before continuing, "Secondly, I understand that most Neko don't wear clothes so if you're comfortable with it, you don't have to wear the cloak."

Her eyes narrowed. "You can wear it if you want to though." he quickly stated.

"I see." she said, dropping the cloak from her shoulders and stepping towards him purring, "You do something nice by giving me your name and that will make bedding me easier, yes?"

His eyes widened. "No." he said, sighing as he dropped his head, "I didn't buy you for sex, Neko."

"Then why did you buy me?"

"I bought you for companionship," he said, his voice lowering as he continued, "and as a ..."

The last part was so mumbled that even her keen ears couldn't pick it up.

"What was the last part?' she asked, her eyes narrowing again.

He shrugged and looked up sheepishly, "A maid."

Her eyes widened and her mouth dropped open. Her ears stood straight up as she looked at him. A light chuckle became a full laugh as she looked over his blushing face.

"You...you bought me so you could have a maid!' she chortled, her planned seduction forgotten.

Kyle blushed a brighter red as she laughed. Her voice was beautiful and her laugh lit up her face. He turned and walked away, heading up the stairs as she laughed behind him.

"Wait, wait, wait.' she called after him, a smile on her face, "You seriously bought me to clean your house?"

"Yes, I did.' he said, stopping to turn around to look at her, "I stay busy with work a lot so I wanted someone to help me keep my house clean and cook for me. Are you up to those kinds of tasks or did I just waste my money?"

His voice had a hard edge to it now, the flush of embarrassment was gone from his face.

Her smile faltered as she looked at him. A tear formed at the edge of his left eye and he quickly wiped it away. "I am capable of performing those tasks, master." she said, speaking passively again, "What of the companionship you spoke of?"

He waved his hand dismissively as he turned and began walking up the stairs again. "Don't worry about that part of it anymore."

His voice was cracking as he crested the top of the stairs again. He'd not corrected her "master" comment and he sounded sad. He had shown her kindness and she'd laughed at him for it. For once in her short life, the Neko, Fiora, felt bad that she had hurt her master's feelings.

Fiora stood at the bottom of the steps looking at the door that her new master had gone through. She wanted to be angry with him. She had not asked for him to buy her from Harris, nor did he ask if she would work for him as a maid. She was curious as to why he'd declined her companionship though.

Sighing, she took to her task of cleaning his house. Old newspapers and mail were haphazardly stacked throughout the foyer and dust hung from the light fixtures. Looking in the kitchen, it didn't look like the dishes had been done in some time either. She huffed. She had her work cut out for her.

She looked through cabinets and finally managed to find some cleaning supplies. She dusted down the light fixtures and cabinets in the kitchen, disposing of the old newspapers and mail. She organized the dishes and began to wash them as she heard the door upstairs open. Footsteps on the wooden stairs told her that her new master was coming don.

Kyle looked around at his home. The light fixtures were cleaned and the old mail and newspapers were gone. Clanking in the kitchen told him that the Neko was washing the dishes. He exhaled heavily. He didn't know what to say to her. She'd laughed at him when he explained to her that he didn't want her for sexual services. He walked into the kitchen and froze.

Fiora was bent over, placing pots into the lower cabinets, her striped tail standing straight up. The fur between her legs was white, matching the fur on her abdomen and chest. The fur thinned considerably between her legs, however, offering him a glimpse of her sex. He could almost swear that her labia swelled as he watched her. He cleared his throat to grab her attention.

Fiora flushed as she felt her master come into the room. She held hope that the wanton display of her sex would entice him to push aside this notion of no sexual contact. His lack of approach confused her though. Did she not appear pleasing to him? His cough broke her train of thought and she stood up, dropping her tail, and turning around.

"Can I help you, master?" she asked demurely as she made her best attempt to not smile.

He started to speak and stopped again as he noticed her nipples were poking out from under the fur on her chest. He cleared his throat again before speaking.

"Yes.", he said feeling the heat rising in his face, "As I asked before, you can stop calling me 'master' and call me 'Kyle'. Also, I think you've done enough for today. I'll show you to your room."

She frowned as Kyle turned around to head back up the stairs. Did she not appeal to him sexually? Had he been her former master, she would have expected to have his hard cock shoving into her folds as she was bent over. She set down the small plate that she had in her hand and followed him up the stairs. He stopped at a door directly down the hall from the one he had entered. She approached him and stopped an arm's reach away.

"This is your room. You may decorate it however you choose to.' he said, opening the door.

Fiora considered the room. It was beautiful! A full sized four post bed sat against the far wall opposite the door, silken drapes hanging from the top of it. A dresser with a mirror sat against the left wall and a closet was set into the right wall. The room was large enough that she could lay in the center of the room and touch nothing else other than the floor. Her room at her former master's was about as large as the bed itself.

Kyle watched her scan around the room, her ears turning independently. Her tail was curled and the tip was flicking lightly, a sure sign that she was happy.

"I'm glad you enjoy the room, Neko." he said, moving to walk past her, "As I said, you can decorate it how you choose. I'll see to it that you get some clothes tomorrow."

She flicked her tail across to the rail to stop him from passing her. Stopping, he turned to look at her as she turned around to face him. She studied his face intently, looking for some tell to inform her that he was not this kind. As she stood there, she began to notice that he was handsome for a human. His face was hairless except for a small patch of fur on the bottom of his chin but the part of his face she focused on was his eyes. His eyes were a soft brown with a slight downward slant to them, giving them a slightly exotic look. They spoke to her of loss but not betrayal.

"My name is Fiora, Kyle.' she said, still watching his eyes, "If you want me to use your name, I would ask that you use mine."

"Thank you, Fiora.", he said smiling, "I was hoping I would learn your name someday. I don't really like calling you 'Neko'."

She chuckled lightly. "I don't suppose you would want me to call you 'human', would you?"

Kyle laughed in response. "No, I don't think I would."

She liked the way his laughter lit up his eyes, even if it did not stay there long. She stepped up to him and stood on her toes, kissing him lightly on the cheek. He looked shocked for a moment but calmed quickly.

"Thank you, Kyle." she said, "Perhaps we can talk later about this companionship you spoke of earlier."

He nodded, smiling. "Perhaps. Good night, Fiora. If you would like to bathe, there is a door beside the dresser than opens into the bathroom. Just lock the door on the other side."

"What is on the other side of that door?"

"My room."

"You wish for me to lock you out of the bathroom while I bathe?"

He smiled. "There is another bathroom downstairs if I need to use it while you bathe."

"Ah."

"Good night, Fiora."

"Good night, mast—Kyle."

Fiora stepped into her room and closed the door. She touched her lips as she leaned against the door. Why did I kiss him?

She sighed and walked over to the bed. The bed had a light coating of dust on it. She shook out the comforter, sneezing at the dust, before laying down. She pulled the comforter up around her neck, purring contentedly. Maybe her new master wasn't so bad, she thought. She lay there thinking about the kiss and soon fell asleep.

Kyle stood in front of her door for a moment before turning and heading towards his room. Opening his door, he walked in and stripped down. Scars ran down the right side of his chest crisscrossing in angry red lines down his torso before stopping at his mid-thigh. Looking at himself in the mirror, he sighed. Perhaps.

Saint79
Saint79
67 Followers