Master and the Maid Ch. 02

Story Info
Kyle and Fiora have a fight.
2.1k words
4.62
9.9k
18

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saint79
Saint79
67 Followers

Author's Note: Thanks for reading the continuation of "The Master and Maid". I must say that I am astonished and amazed at the reception that I received for the first chapter. You guys and gals make me glad that I decided to write for Lit again. Another big shout out to hentaikitten for continuing to work with me on editing my story and agreeing to continue to be my editor. There will be a small break in between this chapter and the next, however, as she's taking some personal time but I will be writing while she's out and will have another chapter ready for her to edit when she comes back.

*****

Waking, Fiora stretched lazily on the bed. Her toes curled as she quivered, the last remnants of sleep leaving her body. She rolled out of bed and landed quietly on her feet. Moving to the closet, she selected today's clothes from the myriad her new master had purchased for her. Having dressed, she opened her door and strode out to start her day's work.

It had been two months since the new human had bought her from her former master and she found that she enjoyed the life she had now settled into with her new master, Kyle. She smiled as she passed his door. He would be up soon and she planned on having breakfast ready for him when he came down for his morning coffee.

She wrinkled her nose as the strange excitement washed over her. What am I feeling? She thought. She noticed that, lately, she had started to become happy to see Kyle. She had to constantly remind herself that while Kyle was a kind human, he was still her owner and she was still a slave. She continued down the stairs, having forgotten the events of the previous night.

The kitchen was as it had been left when she had gone up to bed. Dishes were smashed on the floor at various places around the expansive kitchen. The dish rack that had rested beside the sink was on the far side of the room, a small hole in the wall from where she'd thrown it. Small spots of blood dotted the floor, leading from over by the sink towards the stairs.

She'd had an argument with Kyle the night before, having dropped a plate as she'd attempted to place it in the dish drain. Kyle's head had snapped up upon hearing the sound, startled from the attention he'd previously had on his cell phone screen. She'd dropped dishes before with her old master and her ears flattened back against her head as she awaited the scolding Kyle was sure to give her for ruining a dish.

He hadn't scolded her though. Instead, he had walked over and checked on her hands. Seeing that she wasn't hurt, he'd begun cleaning up the broken dish and asked her to grab the broom to clean up the small shards. She'd lost her patience at that point.

"I don't understand you, human!" she'd screamed at him, tears welling in her eyes, "You should yell at me for breaking your things!"

Kyle had stared at her slack-jawed as her frustrations played out.

"You should beat me with a leash! Strike me with your fists! Grab me and have your way with me! Act like a human!"

Her tears were free flowing at that point. She could barely make out Kyle's face in the haze that had sprung up in her eyes. He'd moved close to her and she flinched, thinking that he would make good on her outburst. Instead, he had hugged her close to him and stroked her hair back from her face.

"I could never do that to you, Fiora." He had said, his voice calm as he held her. "That was an accident."

After a pause, he'd added, "You're not my property, Fiora. You're my friend."

Her anger had started to subside, her ears rising slowly and a purr starting deep in her chest. He had felt warm and safe.

The realization of the situation hit her again and she pushed him away from her, clawing as she did. Her claws, not unlike a cat's, sat retracted in her fingers when not in use. Her claws cut cleanly through the cotton shirt he'd worn, raking deep gouges across his chest in the process.

He'd quickly backed away from her then and her frustrations mounted even higher. Screaming in Nekonian, she'd begun trashing the kitchen. Playing out her anger and mounting confusion on the inanimate objects. Kyle had walked away from her, heading upstairs to his room and shutting the door. She had cried and thrown things until weariness overtook her as she made her way upstairs, going to bed herself.

Fiora realized that she was crying again, lost in her memories and quickly composed herself. She was going to do whatever she could to make last night up to Kyle. She began cleaning, making a note to ask him later to go collect new dishes to replace the broken ones.

--------------------------------------------------

Kyle rolled lazily in bed, awakening with a yelp as he brushed a hand across the new scratches on his chest. He wasn't sure what had triggered the outburst last night but when he went to comfort her, she'd made it clear that she didn't want comfort. The new wounds had already scabbed over but had an angry red outline around them.

Kyle rolled out of bed and made his way towards the bathroom. Checking the knob, he opened it and peered in. Fiora had made him wary of simply opening the door and walking in as she never locked the bathroom door even when she was occupying it. Her nonchalance about her nudity left him blushing more than once as he'd opened the door. On more than one occasion, he'd found her naked on the other side, usually having just left or just getting in the shower.

Finding the bathroom empty, Kyle walked in and locked the door to her adjoined room. Opening the cabinet set next to the mirror, he fished out the medical kit he had in it and set to applying medicine and bandaging his new wounds. Repacking the kit, he set it back in the cabinet and unlocked her door.

Walking back into his room, he shut the bathroom door behind himself and made his way over to his dresser. He retrieved a new shirt from it and began putting it on, stopping as he saw himself in the full-length mirror, his new shirt halfway down his chest.

The newly bandaged wound looked very similar to how the entire right side of his body had looked almost two years ago, the bandage already showing a pale pink. He sighed and finished pulling his shirt on. He grabbed pants, socks, and his shoes and finished getting dressed.

As he opened his door, his nose was assaulted by the smell of freshly cooked eggs and bacon. His stomach growled loudly as he realized that her outburst had made him miss dinner last night. Walking downstairs, he stopped at the bottom of the stairs as the kitchen came into view.

The kitchen had been cleaned up as best as Fiora could do it. The broken dishes had been picked up and disposed of. The dish rack, while slightly bent, sat back in its place by the sink. The stove eyes glowed with recent use and Fiora was in the process of plating the cooked eggs, bacon and toast. Her ears flicked back, indicating that she knew Kyle was there.

Fiora's white tank top was soaked with sweat and clung to her fur. Her hair was disheveled and bits of unknown material clung to it. Her black, knee-length shorts were splattered with grease and dusted with a light coating of flour. As she turned around with the plates, Kyle felt his cheeks reddening. The sweaty tank top clung to her chest fur, highlighting the sensual curves of her breasts. Her dark nipples stood out, poking through her fur and pressing up against the clingy material.

"Good morning, master." she called cheerfully, "Would you like some breakfast?"

She'd had a habit of interchanging calling him "Kyle" and "master" over the past two months and he had grown tired of constantly correcting her and accepted it. He had started to notice, however, that she would generally call him "master" when she was feeling apologetic for her actions or wanted to ask a favor. He was hoping her reasoning this morning was the former. Last night had left him wondering if he should continue to keep her.

"Sure, Fiora." he said, clearing his throat, "I'd love some breakfast. And good morning." he added after a brief pause.

Fiora moved and set the larger portioned of the two plates at the head of the small dining table, the crack in the middle of it a vivid reminder of her outburst last night. Setting the other plate on the far side of the table by the chair she usually ate at, she turned back around and began fishing silverware out of the drawer.

Kyle walked over to the table and sat down in front of the plate. The food smelled delicious and was visually appealing as well. He turned, meaning to stand and go retrieve silverware and a drink but instead, found himself face to face with Fiora's barely covered breasts. He flushed visibly and could feel the press of his awakening hard on pressing against his pants.

Clearing his throat, he sat back in his chair as Fiora placed his silverware and a cup of coffee down by his plate. Gathering her own silverware and drink, she sat down in the chair to his left. Kyle ate in silence until Fiora broke it.

"I'm sorry about last night, master." she said, looking down at her half-eaten plate.

Kyle stopped mid-bite and set his fork down. "Why did you attack me?"

"I-," she began, looking up. She looked back down as she saw the look of anger on Kyle's face. "I don't know."

"Fiora," he said, sliding back from the table. "I don't know that I possess the necessary... skills," he said, finally finding the word, "To keep you."

Fiora looked up, wide-eyed. "What do you mean?"

"I'm going to call Harris and ask him to take you back."

"No!" she cried, rising quickly from her seat. The chair fell against its back, loudly clacking on the tile floor.

Kyle jumped at the noise and slid further back away from Fiora. She shrunk away, suddenly realizing how dangerous last night's outburst had made her seem. His posture was defensive, as if expecting another attack from her.

"I'm sorry, master." she said, tears welling in her eyes, "I don't mean you any harm."

"I'm sorry, Fiora," he said, moving to stand up, "I've never been around a Neko before and I have no idea how to handle that type of situation."

"He won't take me back." she said suddenly, looking up at Kyle. Her eyes were bloodshot from crying. "I told him something that made him sell me cheap and never want to take me back."

"What did you tell him?"

"I told him I was pregnant."

Kyle's eyes widened at this revelation. "Why would that keep him from taking you back?"

Fiora chuckled, remembering that Kyle had never been a part of the Neko trade until buying her. "Neko breeding requires a special license and unlicensed breeding is fined. Heavily."

"But wouldn't that have fallen under the time you'd escaped?"

She had told Kyle some time ago about how she had escaped several times and that this last time was during her heat cycle, when Nekos were fertile. She shook her head.

"It doesn't matter. A slaver is required to keep his pets leashed at all times. Any bad behavior from one's slaves bears onto its master. It's in their contract for their license."

Kyle nodded at this explanation. "Explains why he wanted to get rid of you for such a cheap price. Even with the little knowledge I have on the subject, I know tiger Nekos are the most expensive breed."

"Is that why you wanted me?" she asked, raising an eyebrow to him.

"No." he said, blushing, "I thought you were beautiful."

Fiora chuckled. "Are we going to be OK, Kyle?"

"I guess we have to be." he responded, chuckling himself, "I can't very well take you back."

Fiora smiled briefly, her smile fading to a very pleading look. "Can I ask you a favor then?"

Saint79
Saint79
67 Followers