Master and the Maid Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began a slow rocking motion, sawing in and out at a slow and steady pace. Her purr turning to a low moan as she pulled with her legs on the instroke, urging him on. She moved her hands to his face, pulling him into a passionate kiss. Their tongues danced together inside her mouth. As they separated, she smiled, pulling more insistently with her legs.

Kyle took the hint, increasing his tempo. A sheen of sweat formed on his head, stinging the wounds there. Fiora took to raising her ass off the bed, coming up to meet him as they quickly turned from a slow sexual encounter to a passionate fucking. Fiora's eyes closed, willing her claws to stay retracted and moved her hands from his face to grip the sheets behind her head.

Fiora's first orgasm hit and her claws sprang out, tearing into the bed sheets as her pussy contracted hard around Kyle's stiff member. He groaned, slowing as her orgasm hit. She gripped the shredded sheets tightly as he resumed his hard pounding, groaning with the effort. As her second orgasm hit, she could no longer control her hands. She reached up and wrapped them around his neck, pulling him down to her and sinking her claws into her own forearms as she cried out with the next, stronger orgasm.

As it subsided, she untangled her arms, snaked them under him and pushed up. Kyle came up onto his hands but she kept pushing. Confused, he pulled his still hard cock from her and stood up.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

She growled and flipped over, rising to her hands and knees on the bed and lifting her tail.

Kyle smiled and climbed back up on the bed. Lining up his member with her waiting hole, he slid effortlessly back into her. She growled again, her tail moving around his waist. He began slowly again but built up speed quickly. He grabbed her hips and pistoned into her hard as she gripped the bed tightly, bracing herself for him. Her control all but forgotten, the bed sheets and mattress began spewing cotton batting and feathers over the two, sticking to their wet skin and fur.

Kyle knew he was getting close but fought to keep himself from cumming until she'd had at least one more orgasm. As he slowed to stave off his own orgasm, however, Fiora began to move, humping back against him. She growled loudly and pressed back hard against him, grinding. Finally, he could no longer hold back. He grabbed her hips and slammed deep into her, releasing his seed. The sensation of him cumming sent Fiora over the edge and she came hard, squeezing his cock and milking it. She froze, her muscles locking up and refusing to listen to her.

As it subsided, she fell limp onto the bed, kicking up another small cloud of feathers and cotton to drift down lazily over her. Kyle rested back on his heels, breathing heavily as he watched a thick trickle of his cum flow from her freshly fucked cunt. He absently brushed a feather away from his lips and laid down beside her, his face watching hers.

Her eyes were closed and a small smile played across her face. Slowly, she opened her eyes. Her smile widened and she reached over and brushed a swatch of cotton from his forehead. The realization of what she'd done to the bed hit her and she sat up quickly.

"Oh no, master!" she cried, looking over the bed, "I ruined your bed!"

Kyle laughed heartily. "After that, all you can think about is the bed?"

Fiora cocked her head to the side sheepishly. "Well. No, master. The sex was quite enjoyable but I did not control myself and I ruined your bed.

Kyle laughed again, smiling. "I think it'll be ok. It was about time for a new one anyway."

"Perhaps I should make it a habit to file my claws a bit."

"Well, I think that might help save the new mattress. I'm not sure if they've invented puncture-proof sheets yet."

Kyle reached over and brushed her hair out of her face. "So, what brought this on?"

Fiora sat up and resumed her cross-legged position from before. "With my heat cycle coming up, I did not want you to hesitate if I came to you needing help to relieve it. I am not completely sure that simply getting a sample of your seed would work."

Kyle sat up as well, assuming the same posture. "You could have just said so, you know."

Fiora's eyes widened for a moment before she tilted her head down, lowering her eyes from him. "Does this change anything between us, Kyle?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do you think less of me for having sex with you?"

Kyle looked at her quizzically. "Why would I think less of you?"

"Well." She began, hesitantly, "When I gave myself to Harris, I became a plaything for him."

"Oh." Kyle said, nodding as she looked up, "No, Fiora. I don't think any less of you."

She lowered her eyes again but Kyle reached out and lifted her head again. "If you still don't want to after this, I understand and won't press the issue. If you just need me to help ease the burden of your heat cycle, while I still don't fully understand how it works exactly, I'll help with that and that will be the end of it."

Fiora smiled, leaning up quickly and wrapping Kyle in a tight hug.

"Thank you for buying me, master."

Kyle hugged her back tightly. "It has been my pleasure, Fiora."

They held their embrace for a few minutes before Fiora pulled back, tears in her eyes.

"What is it now?" Kyle asked, feigning exasperation, "You females are so emotional."

Fiora swatted him playfully on the arm. "It is your fault. You make feel like we are equals."

Kyle shook his head. "We are. I didn't acquire you to be my lesser, Fiora. I did it because I wanted a friend."

A small knock on the door signaled the end of their alone time. Fiora called out in Nekonian and was answered, Rose's voice sounding smaller than normal on the other side of the heavy wooden door.

Fiora chuckled. "I must attend to her. She is worried."

She leaned over and gave Kyle a kiss then stood and walked over to the door, opening it and stepping out into the hallway.

Kyle stood and retrieved his pants from the floor, wincing as the sweat from their encounter slid cross the pinpricks on his chest. Holding the pants in front of him, he walked over and reached out to close the door. The voices of Fiora and Rose echoed into his ears. He peeked out the door, hiding his body behind the door frame to look down the hall towards Rose's room. Fiora was crouched on her haunches as her and Rose spoke.

Kyle growled lightly in frustration as Rose and Fiora spoke quickly in Nekonian. Fiora's ears turned backwards at the noise, indicating that she'd heard him and he quickly ducked back into the room. Shutting the door with a sigh, he opened the bathroom door. Walking over, he shut the door to Fiora's room and dropped his pants in the dirty laundry hamper. He clicked the light on and looked into the vanity mirror.

The pinpricks on his chest were small, he noted. Nothing could really be done about those. Combing through his hair, he took notice of a couple of the small scratches in his hairline. Once again, nothing could be done for those either. Walking over, he turned on the shower and adjusted the temperature to his liking. Stepping in, he winced as the water sprayed over the wounds on his chest.

He chuckled at his reaction. "Wuss."

He continued his shower, washing his hair and gritting his teeth as the soap stung the injuries on his head and chest. Finishing up, he reached out to grab the towel off his hanger. It wasn't there. Opening the door, he looked around for the missing towel. Fiora's presence startled him and she spoke right as she came into his field of view.

"Does the master feel better after his shower?" Fiora asked, holding the missing towel.

Kyle jumped back, knocking his head on the tower hanger and sliding down the wall to drop on his ass on the cold tile floor. His hands moved quickly to the back of his head, growling as he did. Fiora darted over, dropping the towel to the floor.

"Master!" she cried, dropping down next to him.

Kyle's growl turned into a chuckle as his hands rubbed the back of his head. "I see now. I see where this is going."

Fiora cocked her head to the side, her face a mask of confusion. "What, master?"

Kyle looked up at her, a wide smile on his face as he continued to rub the back of his head. "You're trying to give me a heart attack. Uh huh. I got you figured out."

Fiora face dropped into a smirk. "If the master was not so jumpy around me, I do not think that would be an issue to even consider."

Dropping his hands down to his lap, he chuckled again. "Kyle, Fiora. Call me Kyle."

She shook her head, the smirk still in place. "No. If we are equals, I shall call you what I wish, master."

Kyle sighed, shaking his head. "Touché, my dear. Touché."

Fiora stuck her tongue out at him and helped him stand, grabbing the towel off the floor as she did. Checking his hands for blood, he took the towel and dried off. As it came down from his face, he noticed Fiora looking at his crotch.

"What am I? A piece of meat?" he asked, chuckling.

Fiora looked up, a cheeky grin spreading across her face. "Well, now that you mention it..."

Kyle laughed. "Well, at least I know where I stand now."

"I would assume you stand on the bathroom floor."

Kyle rolled his eyes. "Smart ass."

Fiora stuck her tongue out at him again and he chuckled. Finishing drying off, he opened the door to his room and looked at his bed. The cotton batting and feathers were still everywhere. He shook his head, making his way over to it. Picking up the bloodied shirt, he tossed it on the bed and slowly pulled the corners of the covers up and wrapped them up.

Picking them up, he tried to lightly set them on the floor to keep the feathers contained. It didn't work as feathers puffed out of the folded blanket. Kyle shook his head and looked over the mattress. An area roughly the size of a dinner plate had been shredded by Fiora's claws. As he shook his head again, he caught movement out of the corner of his eye. Turning around, he saw Fiora standing there, her ears down flat against her head.

"What's wrong?" he asked, moving over to her.

"I ruined your bed."

He smiled at her. "Like I said, it's ok. I'll get a new mattress. I need one anyway. This one's almost ten years old."

She looked up at him, her ears rising a little bit.

"Are you sure you are not angry with me?"

He chuckled again, shaking his head. "No. Not even remotely."

Her ears perked up fully, but she lowered her eyes again. "Then can I ask you a question, master?"

"You just did."

She looked up at him then, her face tightened into a smirk again. "Ok, well I'd like to ask another then."

He shook his head, smiling. "Of course."

"Will you join me in my bed then?"

"Are you sure? I mean, I know we just...umm."

Fiora smiled widely. "You are still nervous, master?"

Kyle ran his hand through his damp hair, shaking his head. "It'll take some time to get used to but yeah. I am still kinda nervous."

"I promise I will not bite, master." She said, a mischievous smile spreading across her face, "Unless you would like me to."

"Let's sleep on that one."

"Very well, master. I will join you later." She said, turning for the door, "I must get Rose to bed first."

Kyle shook his head and walked back into the bathroom, closing his room's door before opening the door to Fiora's room again. Her room looked almost exactly as it had when he'd shown it to her. Her bed was immaculately made and no clothes were on the floor. The only thing that told him that she'd been using the room was the changed wastebasket bag and the partially full laundry hamper.

Shaking his head, he moved over to the bed and pulled the covers down. The new bedsheets were crisply pulled over the mattress. He frowned slightly, seeing the full-size bed. He laid down, falling asleep quickly.

He was awoken a short time later as Fiora crawled into bed with him, pressing her naked body against him. He sleepily wrapped an arm around her as she laid her head on his chest, draping a leg across his lap. He kissed her forehead. She smiled and purred, snuggling close to him.

"I love you, master." She said, sleepily.

12