Master B Gentle with me

Story Info
Nervous sub's first real meeting with her Master.
1k words
3.79
17k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was nervous. We had met for lunch and talked about what we both wanted from this relationship at our first meeting, exchanged emails and telephone calls and were about to meet 'properly' for the first time.

My stomach churning and my heart pounding in anticipation, I waited for you outside the hotel, as instructed and breathed a sigh of relief as I saw you walking towards me. Though I trusted you implicitly, my insecurity had still had me wondering if you would actually show up. As you approached I dropped a small curtsey, as previously instructed and tentatively smiled up at you. The warm appreciation in your eyes made my heart swell and quelled my nervousness somewhat. You checked us into the room and gestured for me to walk in front of you, climbing the stairs before you. As I climbed the stairs, I was gratified to hear an "Mmmm" from behind me and entered the room in front of you.

Mindful of your instructions, once in the room I dropped a deep curtsey then presented myself to you with my feet apart, my hands crossed behind me and my eyes lowered. As you circled me inspecting your property, I felt a sense of shame being somewhat overweight and couldn't help feeling that maybe you were thinking you had made a mistake with me. That was soon dispelled when you placed a finger under my chin to raise my eyes to yours, you smiled at me and told me you were pleased then told me to go to the bathroom, undress and freshen up then return to the room and sit on the end of the bed wearing the underwear you had purchased for me -- a beautiful white basque with flesh coloured stockings and a décolletage that pushed up and accentuated my large breasts. You told me that you would depart for 30 minutes to give me time to prepare.

I went to the bathroom and could hear you in the bedroom and then heard the door click shut. I was ready upon your return Master B, sitting on the end of the bed and you spoke just the word "Good" before instructing me to rise for proper inspection. I assumed the position and you circled me once more before instructing me to turn around and wait.

I soon found out what you had been doing whilst I was in the bathroom when I felt rope around my upper arms, securing them tightly, then around my elbows pulling them closer together until they almost touched then winding the rope down to my wrists pulling them together and tying the whole lot off securely. You told me to struggle and see if I could free myself which I couldn't and though still a little nervous, I felt safe and secure knowing I was in good hands. You removed my knickers and said

"Open up little one."

Opening my mouth, you stuffed my knickers first into one cheek and then the other with the remaining material going into what was left into the rest of my mouth. You pushed me down onto the bed and turned your back, turning round with a crepe bandage in your hands which you expertly wrapped around my mouth and head again and again ensuring that I couldn't spit it out. You then asked to hear my 'safeword' which was just audible through the gag and told me to use it if I needed to.

You pushed me backwards onto the bed and tied my legs apart to the bed legs and your demeanour changed somewhat. Though not angry, your voice became harder and more authoritative and left me in no doubt as to who exactly was in charge here. You told me that I had the chance to stop this at any time I wanted to but that if I did, then all play would stop never to be resumed with no hard feelings then asked if I wanted to stop. I shook my head and uttered a muffled "No Master" through the gag and saw you smile a little cruelly. You reached round and showed me nipple clamps and I whimpered.

"Anything to say little one?" you asked and I shook my head no. As you attached them I screamed through the gag, they hurt -- a lot. But I could feel myself getting turned on by them. Your finger gently circled my clit as you laughed softly saying that as I had gotten so wet, I couldn't possibly be finding them that uncomfortable, then you leaned down to bite my nipples. I was arching up to meet your fingers as much as the ropes would allow and had forgotten all self consciousness in my need for you. As you circled my clit I could feel myself on the edge but mindful of your instruction not to cum without permission, I gave a muffled plea through the gag for my Master's cock in my pussy.

You teased me with the comment "Was that a plea for my cock, slave?" and I nodded yes. You indulged me and slammed your hard cock into my wet pussy making me scream with pleasure. I felt your cock throb with your cum about to explode just as you told me "Cum for me baby" and I let go with an explosive, mind blowing orgasm. As my pussy muscles contracted again and again, I felt tears running down my face at the sheer power of the orgasm. As you released me from my bindings and gathered me into your arms, you asked if I had enjoyed that. Impishly, I asked "Couldn't you tell Master??" and got a swat on my arse for my impudence. I told you that of course it was wonderful, that you now had a loyal and obedient slave and that I couldn't wait until next time.

You kissed my forehead and told me that I had done well then gave me a proper kiss full on the lips and told me to turn over and get some sleep. You held me in you arms as I murmured "Thank You my Master" and we drifted off to sleep together.