Master Bedroom

Story Info
Couple discovers antique chest full of sex toys.
2.3k words
3.87
33.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by Cute Vixen

In the center of the room stood a four-poster bed. The bed was old and its posts were stained dark with a cherry-wood finish. The spread was a deep green color, not reminiscent of life and love but of broken dreams from days past. The pillow covers were torn and tattered, as if to say that life had once slept here but departed, fading into a forgotten memory.

"The old room needed a contrast!" he thought as he and his wife Cindy looked around the master bedroom.

Walking through the old house, they took note of what needed to be repaired, refinished, and repainted. Restoration would be costly but then again, they bought the house for a song, they owned it, and they'd have to restore it to its former state, its former glory. This would take time and effort but they had one goal in mind that would be their driving force. This home would never feel heartache any more, only desire, pleasure, anticipation, fulfillment, and mystery.

They refinished, repainted, and wall papered various rooms and restored as much of the furniture as was possible. They filled the rooms with antiques of all kinds to keep the old idea alive yet display newness of life and of love. In the bedroom where the four poster stood, there was an antique night stand and on it rested an old quill pen. Ironically, its feather was not brittle but still firm and frilly to the touch. This made it a valuable antique, whether it was useful or not.

"Does it still write?" she said.

"Does it matter?" He replied as he looked deeply into Cindy's dark brown eyes.

She smiled, sweetly and stared back into his gaze. Her red hair flowed down her neck, caressing her milky, white skin. Her breasts were full like melons but were covered secretly by his old t-shirt, the one she always wore when they were working on a refinishing job. Her baggy jeans were splattered with stain from her last project but inside them, was a deeply sensuous lady, full of life and mystery, the kind that filled his mind with intrigue and wonder. Indeed, he wanted her and desired her and tonight, he would have her for he was her Master. He would test her obedience by controlling her pleasure.

"Do you want to keep the quill pen?" she said.

He never answered but turned and left the room. She followed him not saying a word, for she knew he was deep in thought, devising some secret plan for her pleasure and for his. Cindy always recognized his departures from the mundane world to the world of pleasure. She would gladly meet him there, do anything he wanted, and play any role she had to. She belonged to him and loved the fascinating roles he set before her.

Later, while digging through a closet, she found an old chest. They pulled it to the center of the living room where they could examine its contents, supposing they might have found some valuable, hidden antiques. Cindy opened the chest to reveal a wealth of toys, sex toys of all kinds. Laughter filled the room as they considered who might have used them and what kinds of delights were practiced. At the bottom of the chest, were some dark green ropes. At each end, elastic had been attached in a cuff like sling.

Turning her head towards him, she said, "Hmmm! What do you suppose these were used for?"

His cock was already hardening in his pants as he stared into her eyes. He didn't reply but stood and reached out to take her hand. Not breaking his gaze, she stood and let the ropes drop to the floor.

"Pick them up." he commanded. "All of them!"

Her heart jumped, with a mixture of fear and excitement, and she grabbed the ropes to follow him to the master bedroom. The light on the night stand was on but only cast a beam downward to the floor. He led his redhead to the end of the bed and told her to stand with her hands stretched outward towards the two end posts. Not saying a word, she obeyed his every command.

"Fasten that first sling over the post to your right." he commanded and she slid it over the top. "Now do the same to your left."

He placed her in the middle between the two posts with her butt pressed against the bed's end and shackled her wrists to the posts. Her breathing intensified as she wondered what he would do to her, what his plans had been or would be. It excited her to wonder why and in the midst of her excitement, she wanted to ask, to know why, to prepare herself to please him.

Sternly, he commanded, "No questions, no pleasure, no noise."

Leaving her there to wonder, he went downstairs where the contents of the old chest were strewn on the floor. He picked up a dildo like object made of hard wood but smooth, knowing exactly where this tool would find its home. He also picked up an old knife then went back to pursue his wondering redhead. With wooden invader in hand, he purposefully climbed the stairs, all the while his cock raged in his jeans for he knew she was his and she was about to experience his control, to learn a lesson in obedience.

Entering the master bedroom, he walked slowly over to her and placed the wooden dildo next to her face, touching it lightly to her skin. She jumped as the cold object met her warmness. He pulled the toy across her face and down to her milky white neck. Quickly grabbing her right tit, he began to fondle its softness. Its nipple hardened under his grasp, as she sighed in pleasure.

"Captive! I told you no noise." he commanded, and then he bent down to bite her nipple through her shirt.

She started to gasp in pain but held back, knowing that if she didn't obey him, he wouldn't pleasure her further. Laying the wooden shaft onto the bed behind her, his shoulder strafed her left tit making firm contact with her fully erect nipple. A soft whimper escaped her lips so he stood right in her face and told her that she didn't have permission to feel pleasure. She would pay for this disobedience.

He would have to make it harder for her to resist. Fondling her full breasts softly, he paid playful attention to her nipples. Her body silently writhed in response. She was obeying and she knew this pleased him. His hands fondled downwards to the button on her paint splattered jeans. Lifting up her shirt, he felt the soft, white skin while cupping her tits with his firm, controlling grip. Then, he pinched both hardened nipples making her writhe, as her face wrinkled in pain. Though she felt like screaming, she kept silent.

"If you're good, my captive, I'll pleasure you further but if not!" He said in his deep, sinister voice.

Knowing what he meant, she said nothing. He waited but silence filled the old room. He knew it was time to test her more for he was not completely convinced of her obedience. She had to pass the test. Unclasping the button of her jeans, he let the baggy pants fall down to the floor. Immediately, he inhaled the rich aroma of her sex, wet from the stimulation and excitement he'd already given her.

Though his cock raged in response, he made no moves to touch her down there. He knew her panties were drenched with sexual anticipation and he knew she wanted him to pull them off and pierce her lips with his shaft. Though she craved his tongue down there, she was his captive and he, alone, decided when he would please her.

At her side, he whispered in her ear, "Captive. You will obey me in this final test."

Hearing nothing, he grabbed the knife from his back pocket and placed it against her bare thigh. Her body jumped from the cold sensation but she kept her silence. The metal blade was sharp and jagged in places and to test her further, he pushed the old knife under the top of the elastic rim of her wet panties and held it there for a moment. Then, stabbing outwardly, he ripped her panties away from her mound, tearing them in the front but leaving the remnants wedged deep inside her ass cheeks. As a result, her body jerked nervously but she held her tongue in obedience.

Throwing the knife to the side, he reached back and took the wooden dildo into his hand. Directly in her face, he told her that she had done well and he was pleased. Once more, just to tease her, he ran the wooden toy along her wet pussy lips and then wiped the moisture under her nose. This, he knew, would tempt her to moan for she had always craved the taste and smell of her own sex. Immediately, she inhaled deeply but did not make a sound.

Rubbing her wet cunt lips several more times, caused her body to wiggle and writhe in hot anticipation just as he knew it would. By then, the room was full of her aroma and his own desires had come to a wanton lust to drive his prick all the way up her canal and spew his life giving seed deep into her steaming, hot pussy. His pleasure, however, would wait till it was just the right time to fulfill his plan.

"You may have pleasure." he said, while he fondled one breast and scraped the nipple on her other breast with the toy. She let out a deep moan which turned into a yelp, as the soon to be wooden invader prodded her hardened bud.

Then, he sank to his knees, and took the knife to start cutting away her jeans. Her legs parted easily as she revealed her hairy, wet cunt. Even though it was fairly dark in the room, he knew well the look of her fiery, red pussy hair against the white skin. It made him even harder as he anticipated her reaction to his next move. She wanted him to push that dildo up her red haired cunt and make her scream out in ecstasy. She wanted it, craved it but he was in control of her every want and desire, making sure that nothing was done against his plan.

The next sensation she felt was the tip of the wooden invader as it strafed her already sopping wet pussy lips. She whimpered and sighed as she anticipated its entrance into her cuntal domain. Back and forth, he dragged its tip making her fully engorged to receive its length. Her body writhed in waves of tingling pleasure as her excitement built to a feverish pitch. Juices had already been flowing down her thighs but now dripped, dripped, dripped to a puddle below.

Then, without warning, he pulled his wooden pleaser away. She whimpered, wondering why and what else he had in store for her pleasure. Saying nothing, he walked over to the night stand and took the old quill into his already juice, soaked hand. Back down on his knees, he lifted it to her clit. She moaned deeply in response as her anticipation was renewed. Slowly, he dragged the frilly feather across her clit, sending her into a wave of shrieks and deep moans.

With each stroke, her body shuttered in sexual excitement, his frilly friend just barely caressing her wet clit. Her gasps, moans, and shrieks filled the air and then as quickly as he had started, he pulled back the feathery object to replace it with the invader. A mixture of confusion and driven desire caused her to wrench and writhe, almost out of control.

That was the time he planned for her unexpected reaming. Deeply ramming it into her cunt, caught her completely off guard, but it was exactly what his captive needed and what he wanted her to enjoy. She screamed out in surprise as it filled her red hot cunt. With body writhing and pussy spasming, she let out voluminous squeals of delight which started her towards an intensive climax.

Her pussy clamped down on its hard wood invader, holding it firmly in place. Taking the feather, he began to stroke her clit once again with long and slow caresses. It took only a few moments of that stimulation before she screamed out in total orgasmic splendor. Her pussy devoured the dildo, while her cuntal spray coated her legs and the floor below. Pulling hard on the shackles, her ass bounced against the bed while she threw her head back to scream her desire.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! Meeeeee!

Listening to her orgasmic demands, he began to stroke his cock beneath his jeans. Her deep breathing subsided into coos and sighs of excruciating fulfillment. Hearing this, he wanted to take her on the bed, fuck her deep in her cum soaked pussy, and fill her with his invader. He would mount this hot, wet redhead and pin her against the dark green bed spread, formerly lifeless but now ready for a milky, white, fiery cunted woman to be fucked senseless upon it. His black cock hair and her red cunt hair would mingle as he pumped new life into the depths of his obedient captive.

Suddenly he felt the cold edge of the knife, against his face. Startled and confused, he let go of his invader only to hear what he never expected and certainly never planned for.

"It's! My! Turn!" she said in a cat like hiss which quickly resolved into a purr.