Master Braxton

Story Info
A willing whore for a gentleman.
1.1k words
4.12
47.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GenOral
GenOral
14 Followers

Preface:

"Gennifer Property of Master Braxton"

It was the worst night of my life. My life was about to change and there was no possible way to stop Master Braxton from making me his submissive whore

Gennifer property of Master Braxton (continued)

*

Master Braxton spoke.

You see Gennifer, you are so very skilled a cock sucker that I have decided to go into partnership with Mr. DuPrate in landing new accounts and you my slut have to learn a new position so to speak. With this said, he guided me to the bedroom.

Part 2

The bedroom was quite large, a king size bed all fitted in deep burgundy. There even was a fireplace in the corner of the room.

As Master Braxton unzipped my dress the camera men were busy, flashes going off from each direction. Master Braxton called to a man who had been awaiting us in the bedroom.

Jeremy prepare my slut for her initiation, he ordered. Master positioned me on my knees sideways on the bed facing Mr. DuPrate.

Jeremy had a tray with a small dildo, perhaps 6" in length and of average thickness. Also there was a bottle of warm lotion which he began to rub into my bottom. He then coated the dildo and penetrated slowly until I felt its base bottom in me. I moaned, but it was not at all painful. He began to slowly work it in and out, and it felt quite nice. I was moaning quite a lot.

Mr. Duprate, took me by the chin and once again offered me his cock to suck. The rhythm was so enjoyable sucking his cock while Jeremy fucked me with the dildo. Suddenly the dildo was removed and I felt something quite larger trying to enter me. I could not protest as my mouth was filled with cock and my head held in place by Mr. Duprate. The cock entered me, and I felt some pain. It soon went away as the cock slowly went deeper and deeper into me. Soon it was entering and going out faster and faster. I felt cum dripping out of my lips and my asspussy being filled as well. This was too much and I feinted.

I came to with Master Braxton saying, Gennifer you were such a good slut and there will be more training for you in the morning. Sleep well my slut, there is a change of clothes in the master bath. I will have you called for in the morning. Mr. DuPrate and I have business to discuss.

As I was now alone I went to the bath and found a warm lavender scented tub awaiting me. Along side the bath was a chilled bottle of chardonnay and a single glass. I took a long bath and found a pink silk chemise with matching robe hanging by a door to another room. All warm and cheery, I went to bed. The wine and warm bath made me sleep so well.

Jeremy was beside the bed when I awoke.

Master Braxton is awaiting you in the main room, your wardrobe is by the dresser and he expects you in a half hour, Jeremy directed and then left me to prepare.

I thought of last night and who's cock had taken my virgin asspussy. Certainly not Mr. Braxton, he was not that thick and Mr. DuPrate's cock had been busy in my mouth. I noticed Jeremy had a nice bulge when he awoke me. I hardly took notice to him last night, he was behind me preparing me. Was it Jeremy, I wondered?

The wardrobe for today was quite similar to a maids uniform, but without petticoats and apron. The black dress was very, very short but non revealing at the breasts. The panties, also black had a red lace trim and a matching bra. The stockings were red fishnets with lace tops and black seams. 5" slutty heels and a red fishnet scarf were the finishing touches. My nails were already bright red, so I did the same with my lips and went to see my Master.

You look like a well rested slut this morning, Master Braxton said while standing. He motioned for me to get on my knees and as I did he undid his robe and slapped my face with his cock. He really enjoyed teasing me this way! Now enjoy your breakfast slut, he said pushing his cock to my lips. I did enjoy, perhaps too much! Swallowing quite a load of his cum, I was now sure it wasn't him that fucked me last night.

I am going to play golf with some associates. Jeremy will see to your training today. It will be similar to last night, but we want you fresh in the morning. Tomorrow you will be joining us at the office. I will see you then, Master said and then left the room.

Jeremy led me to another room that looked like a cozy den. A large screen TV, bar and fireplace. He sat with me on the sofa and started to play the film from last night. It was Jeremy that had taken my virginity! I looked over at him and placed my hand on his crotch. He was hiding a large package! Jeremy leaned to me and said, you are to suck my big cock and learn to take it all!

I moved to my knees in front of him and he rose, allowing his pants to fall to the floor. He wore no underwear and his cock was long and thick. He allowed me to treasure his cock and work my own rhythm. As he began to grow even harder he started to push deeper into my mouth and throat. I would gag a little and he would stop, then begin again. This went on for at least an hour before he came stream after stream filling my mouth and almost gagging me with his warm cum.

Jeremy then replayed this on the TV, there must be cameras hidden everywhere I thought. He pointed out to me what I might improve on and then we went to the kitchen for lunch. As we ate a salad and had some wine, he said that tonight he would be joining me in the Master bedroom. The remainder of the day was mine to relax, the hot tub, sauna and anything I might enjoy were there for me. He told me there would be a bath and wardrobe prepared for me at 7:00 and to join him in the den at 8:00.

Jeremy rose from the table and came to me. Planting a sweet kiss on my cheek he said, tonight will be very special for the both of us!

(To be continued)

GenOral
GenOral
14 Followers