Master Comes Home

Story Info
You comes home to find your pet curled up cold in bed.
1.8k words
4.06
19.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You come home to find me already asleep in bed, my breaths long and deep. You stand over me, looking down at my body curled up tight, trying to shield out the cold, more evident for me with the absence of your warm body next to mine. My body twitches as I whimper and you recognize that I'm experiencing a nightmare. You brush some hair from my face, causing me to breathe in sharply and wake up. You stroke my cheek with your thumb and ask if I'm alright.

I turn my head and kiss your hand. "I am now."

"Were you having a nightmare?" you inquire, face etched with concern.

I grimace. "Yea..."

"What of?"

"The usual."

"Rape?"

"Yes."

"But you like it so much when I do it," you tease, trying to lighten the situation.

"I know, baby. But you're doing it. My nightmares are of strangers doing it," I tell you.

"I know," you whisper. You smile reassuringly and lean down to kiss my lips. I breathe in your musk from a late night of working and lean up, aching to be closer to you as I slide my tongue in your mouth. You ease yourself onto the bed next to me as our tongues tangle together. Your hand strays under the layers of sheets and blankets and grasps my left breast, shielded from your bare touch by a sweatshirt.

You draw back, breaking the kiss. "Damn. You really were cold." One of the agreements of us living together was that we wouldn't wear clothes while sleeping, easy access for the other. With the two of us possessing a substantial libido, there were most often no complaints to a random seduction in the middle of the night. You cluck your tongue, scolding my behavior. "I'm gonna have to punish you," you tease, some seriousness laced with your tone.

I raise my eyebrows. "Oh really? You gonna tie me up?"

"Nah. You'd have too much fun with that."

I smirk. "True."

You laugh and pull the sweatshirt off over my head, exposing the large breasts underneath, their nipples hardening instantly with the contact of cold air. I shiver then jiggle my tits, admiring the look on your face: complete fascination. I giggle at you and you look in my eyes, grinning. You place your hands over mine and force them to squeeze my breasts hard. I whimper, grimacing slightly. You kiss my lips softly but demandingly. Grasping my wrists, you pull my hands away from my breasts and stretch my arms above my head. You wrap my hands around the spokes of the headboard and tell me to keep them there, that I'm not allowed to touch. I nod my head, understanding the direct order and not about to question it.

Kissing my lips as reassurance, you move down, dragging your lips along my chin, down my neck then sucking hard on the side, biting in and drawing blood to the surface. I breathe in sharply and let out a short scream, arching my back and gripping the spokes tighter, my knuckles turning white, my face grimacing, biting my lower lip. You lick the bitten area then chuckle. You softly kiss each eyelid then lick my lips. I open my eyes and smile at you as you cup my breast, squeezing it gently. I whimper and moan softly. Unexpectedly you tug my hard nipple, making me scream.

"No more sweatshirts when you sleep, understand?"

"But it was cold," I try to argue.

"What?!" you yell, slapping my breast, turning it red.

I yelp. "Nothing sir! I understand, no sweatshirts, sir."

"That's right my pet. Next time get an extra blanket or something. But no sweatshirts dear." You lean down and kiss my lips softly, lovingly kneading my breast. I sigh then breath in your musk again, making me shiver. You kiss my forehead. "Keep your hands there, pet. Don't forget."

"Yes sir, I won't forget."

"Good girl." You smile and move down my body, coming between my thighs, prying them apart. I can feel the juice sticking on my inner thighs, some seeping out of my pussy. "Oh fuck," I say, gripping the spokes tightly, preparing myself. You laugh at my anticipation and settle your head between my legs, sucking the semi-dry juice from my thighs, drawing closer and closer to my slit: throbbing clit and aching pussy. You place the tip of your tongue at the bottom of my slit, nestled right by my asshole. Slowly you drag it up, parting the lips, moving across the entrance of my pussy, up against my clit then away. I moan loudly, almost screaming.

You go down on me again, slowly taking your time. Your tongue moves up and down across my clit. Hooking two fingers inside of me, you press against my g-spot, lazily pumping them in and out of me. I sigh frustrated and squirm, wanting more. I feel your teeth graze against my clit as you smile, pleased by my dependence on you for release, causing me to let out a short scream.

Then, unannounced, you draw back completely, removing your fingers from me and your mouth from my clit. I whine and beg you to continue, fidgeting, the juice now flowing from me becoming a nuisance. You place your hands around my wrists and take my hands from the spokes. Drawing them to you, I sit up and you embrace me, my tits pressed against your chest, the length of your hard cock against my slit with my legs wrapped around your torso.

With one arm around my waist and the other beneath my ass you carry me to the shower. "Wash up," you tell me, setting me down and turning on the warm water. "I'll be right back pet."

I nod my head.

"What's that?" you slap my cheek lightly and grip my chin, turning my face up towards you.

"Yes sir," I reply properly.

"Good girl." You kiss my lips forcefully then turn away, your cock still hard, standing up in the air. I am confused but follow your orders, lathering my body with soap then watching it run off the smooth curves of my body and down the drain. When you return, I have begun to wash my hair. You carry a thick butt plug in your hand. I look at you confused since you have never had me use one but before I can speak, you push me up against the wall furthest from the nozzle, the water shielded from me by your body. Your hand clenched around my neck, I am scared but I do not hesitate or cry out. I am your pet and I trust you.

You grin, recognizing my frightened expression. "Not going to scream?" you ask, tightening your grip. I clench my jaw but still remain silent, breathing quickly becoming difficult. You slowly take your hand away from my neck and I gasp for breath, coughing a little.

You grip my shoulders and turn me around so I face the wall. With you foot, you spread my legs so I have a wide stance. "Bend over," you command. I bend over, exposing my pussy and ass to you. You sigh and let out a small groan, making me smirk. Though I am your pet, I am aware of the hold I have over you. You grip the base of your cock and tease my pussy, rubbing the head up and down my slit. I whimper and push my ass back, aching to have you inside me but you pull back.

I feel a hard object moving up and down my slit again, I assume it is your cock, I beg you for it in my pussy. You stop the top of my slit and press it against my tight, nearly impenetrable asshole. I bite my lower lip, now aware that it's the butt plug. I let out a short scream when it enters and stretches me past the thickest part. With it completely nestled inside me, you smack my ass lightly. "Good girl."

I let out a sigh and whisper, "Thank you sir." Obliging my desire, you slide your hard cock in my pussy, spreading the lips and going deep till you've filled my entire cunt, your cock up to the hilt, pressing against all the walls. You slowly pull out then begin ramming my pussy with long, hard strokes, making me whimper and moan with every thrust. As you pick up speed you move from gripping my hips with your hands to pulling on my hair. The shampoo makes it slick so you wrap it around your hand multiple times, pulling my head back causing my back to arch as you fuck my tight pussy hard, your thrusts primal. I'm screaming, my hands against the wall, trying to steady myself as you fuck me harder and harder. You smack my ass again, the sharp stinging and pain only making me hungrier for that cock.

I feel my pussy constrict around your cock and tell you that I'm close. "Not yet, pet," you tell me. "Not until I say you can."

"Yes sir," I whimper, using all the effort I have to hold back the strong orgasm building up. The speed of your thrusts increase and I can tell that you're close, same as me.

Breathing heavy you say in a commanding voice, "Now pet. Cum for your master. Cum with me."

I scream as I feel it break and course through me, my body shuddering as the warm numb tingling spreads to every part of my body. I feel you explode inside me, shooting deep and I silently thank God that I'm on birth control. While my body is still shivering, you let go of my hair and gently pull out the butt plug, making me whimper.

You cradle my body against yours and rinse my hair. You take a washcloth and clean my body thoroughly. Kissing my lips you open the shower door and I step out. Sitting on the counter, I watch you wash your own body. Hearing the doorbell, I grab a bathrobe and go to answer. I pull open the door as I tie the sash. There is a young man standing there. He's startled by my apparel and gapes, trying to form words. I laugh and lean against the doorframe. "Come on, you must have seen worse," I tease him.

"Sorry ma'am. I have a delivery." He holds up Chinese take out. I walk to the closet and take my wallet from my purse then pay the boy with a heavy tip. "Thank you," he says, looking me up and down again.

"You're welcome." I wink. "Have a nice night." I close the door and see you coming down the hallway with a towel around your hips. "Did you order Chinese?" I ask.

"Yep. I ordered it on the way home. They said it'd be an hour or so. I figured we had time."

I punch your shoulder playfully then start eating our dinner.