Master Controller 3.07, beta

Story Info
The Hunt for the Genuine Master PC Program.
1.8k words
3.94
18.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master Controller, version 3.07, beta

Code: Alpha Three Theta Four Nine

Report of long-term investigation

Subject: Silkworm

This document is read-only. No notes or recordings are permitted.

It took years to find the source of the myth. Like most highly successful stories, Master PC has grains of truth embedded. A quick internet search will find stories under the name of JR Parz dating back to 1998. He or she is still selling mind control stories and has an Amazon page. Going back further proved to be quite difficult. JR Parz claims that the Master PC was his/her first attempt at a novel.

For various reasons, we decided to take his claim at face value. For one thing, it reads like a first novel. More important, almost all the medical details are flatly wrong. It's possible, even likely, he/she had contact with someone involved with the project. However, not enough contract to gain a clear understanding. Considerable detail is fabricated, likely to cover gaps in the author's understanding. The primary things we were able to glean from the writing is the general geographic area and a very general concept.

That is actually a lot. The story is written in American English. We were able to narrow it to suburbs of a major eastern US city. Other things hinted at a significant tech center. Our finished analysis was that the likely point of origin was at or near Princeton University. This made sense. There is a long-standing tradition of OSS and CIA recruiting Princeton for agents and technical people and it was a likely place for a cold war science project.

Movies were made of military experimentation in the 1960s, notably Whiffs (1975) and The Men Who Stare at Goats (2009). A surprising amount of factual detail was gleaned from these and numerous low-budget movies from the 1950s to 1970s. In particular, script names were usually modified and not created whole. We compiled a list of screen names from over 300 movies.

A simple computer analysis compared the list against the faculty of elite science and medical programs of the same period. This produced six probable and fifteen likely candidates from Princeton's faculty. Expanding the search to include Princeton staff, graduate assistants and local professionals produced another three probable and seventeen likely names. Preeminent among all the names were Wilbert J. Muska, PhD and Tomas Moure-Eraso, MD. Most public information about the two was redacted sometime in the 1970s.

Their academic records were still available. Dr. Muska earned his PhD from Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule (ETH) Zürich. Dr. Moure-Falcao received his MD from UCLA. With such impressive credentials, it is not surprising that the two were recruited to work in Princeton (the city, not the university). No record was found of them ever working directly for the school. Given the nature of the work, this is not surprising. Instead, they formed a consulting firm, which worked for people who do not give names.

Redaction of records is rarely complete. For example, we could construct a rough timeline of their professional involvement through property taxes on an office complex. The taxes were paid jointly from 1958 to 1971, thereafter by Dr. Muska alone until 1977. This date is significant because of the 1976 election of President Jimmy Carter. Shortly after he took office a number of black operations ceased, apparently including this one.

Constructing the nature of the practice requires more conjecture, though the Master PC stories give the very broad strokes. Dr. Muska was an engineer and Dr. Moure-Falcao was a surgeon. Records of supply purchases were difficult to find and no records of medication were ever located. However, it is clear that there were medications. A number of orders were found for local antiseptics, injection syringes, and needles.

Less common were orders for electrical contacts and adhesive patches. These would be used for monitoring the effects of a drug or treatment. Other orders were found for electronic supplies, suitable for modifying and maintaining electronic lab equipment, though we could not determine exactly which equipment. If this were the extent of our discoveries, the work would have remained functionally secret.

The first key break was the discovery of a sheaf of 1970-1971 memoranda. The notes comprised correspondence between Dr. Muska and Dr. Moure-Falcao, primarily related to the reasons Dr. Moure-Falcao was leaving the partnership. He was distressed at the direction the work had taken and dismayed by the implications of their progress. These notes provided our first references to devices such as "the cap", "an implant" and "the control module." Also, there were many references to Cindy and Candy. One breakthrough came when time-line analysis showed a transition from one name to the other. We determined that both names referred to a single woman, a locally prominent exotic dancer using the stage name Candy Kane.

Following the breakup, there was also a relative breakdown in security. Dr. Muska needed to find another surgeon, which turned out to be difficult. There are also orders for a considerable quantity of electronic equipment and supplies. We infer that Dr. Muska focused more of his time on design and construction than had been the case previously. We have references to such items as "the body chamber", "a halo", "a comfort suit" and several iterations of "the new remote". We also noted a large cluster of names cropping up in B movies, some without any modification, usually as a test-subject/victim or a mad-scientist's henchman.

This increased availability of information stopped abruptly in late summer 1973. Presumably, a new person arrived who tightened security significantly. We came to call him Mike, after Mycroft Holmes, though it is possibly a woman or multiple individuals. Until the shutdown in 1977, very little leaked out. Afterward is another story, so we believe that Mike had left Princeton quickly.

In June 1977, the office was sold to an accounting firm. In July, there was an auction, from which a catalog survived. The catalog listed a large amount of equipment, primarily medical monitoring equipment, such as EEG and EKG, even polygraphs or equipment for electronic calibration. Much of the equipment was described as 10 years old or older. There were also some unusual pieces, such as a traction frame and a hyperbaric chamber, with pumps.

Concurrent with this, Dr. Muska announced his retirement and purchased a home in Colorado ski country. That winter he had a serious fall while skiing and died of intracranial bleeding. Less than a month later, Dr. Moure-Falcao was killed in his Los Angeles home. The case was never solved. Fortunately, for our investigation, a money trail developed.

As before it involved B movies, this time as actresses rather than screen names. Several were either Princeton students or staff during the late 1960s and early 1970s. They began appearing as topless babes in monster and slasher movies. Several continued on into porn and/or prostitution. Physically, many of the girls did not resemble their high school yearbook pictures so much as each other. Though there were exceptions, most of the girls were short to medium height, massively endowed, and blonde with very long hair. Many died young and were identified by fingerprint or birthmark, if at all. Relatives were typically unable to visually identify them, regardless of the preservation of the body.

As we learned in 1973, Mike had a good understanding of operational security. The various blonde girls contracted through a number of listing agencies and talent agents. However, our forensic accountant determined that there was a single individual or group running the list. Mike was amassing real wealth by turning college girls into topless performers, and all that money was hard to hide.

We believe Mike left Princeton early in 1977, probably before Dr. Muska. He popped up again in Las Vegas in late 1978, though that may have just been a recruiting trip, then in Los Angeles. By 1981, he was active in every major city on the west coast. Sometime in the early 1980s, we believe he ran afoul of the Asian gangs in Seattle, Portland, and San Fransisco. His listings disappeared from mid-1985 to late 1989.

When he or his successor reappeared, the look of the girls was much more tailored. Rather than mostly blonde, the hair could be any color, though always luxurious. Breasts were anything from C cup to watermelon-sized. Piercing and tattooing became common. Identical pairs and triplets made an appearance. Fortunately for our purposes, his new operations were restricted to greater Los Angeles. This phase ended in 1992, again by gang violence and a major fire. This time, we believe Mike or Mike 2 was killed and his equipment destroyed. What lived on was the legend.

As we noted early in this report, the Master PC stories allowed us to track origins to central New Jersey, though the references are very vague. In our estimation, this is because Mike used the device/procedure to enforce total loyalty to himself, hence airtight security. The only stories which leaked were from prior to Mike's arrival. These were from the formative years of the 1960s, and they blended in with counter-culture stories of the same period. Once the seed was planted, it grew into a whole genre of erotic writing.

Similarly, 20 years later, stories of the Girls-from-Porncasting became rooted in the hills of Los Angeles and Orange counties. We were able to trace the center of operations to Inglewood, near I-405. The site of the gang violence/fire is now a Home Depot. That was where our trail ended until six weeks ago. The cable TV show Storage Wars provided the key. One of the show's abandoned storage units contained a large amount of old electronic equipment and something that looked like a dive decompression booth. The 1977 auction catalog listed a hyperbaric chamber—essentially the same thing.

Through the show, we contacted the man who purchased the lot. He still had the dive chamber, which he used as a quiet room to listen to opera. It was clearly not what we sought, but the concept of searching for abandoned storage units was workable. Starting within a mile of the 1992 site and posing as collectors, we interviewed the purchasers of hundreds of abandoned storage units. At least a dozen held something that gave us hope, but payoff came in this morning.

In a shoebox, wrapped in bubble wrap, we found a stack of 3.5" disks labeled, "Full backup, September 2, 1991." Six other backups were also found, though none marked as full. Our tech people have managed a 79% reconstruction. Most of the files are technical specs for various equipment, including an airtight container, labeled "Body Mod." If half of what we suspect is accurate, the techniques will revolutionize plastic surgery. There is also a cranial sensor array, labeled "Behavior Mod." Similar things apply to psychiatry.

One executable file is several times redundant, so we were able to do a complete reconstruction. It is labeled "mc307bet.exe", which we take for Master Controller, version 3.07, beta. We seek authorization to test this program.