Master Controller Act 02: Domestication

Story Info
Mark takes his new power, and uses on his girlfriend Mary.
9.4k words
4.61
70.5k
62

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeegee7
zeegee7
226 Followers

*Disclaimer. The full story will include a variety of fetishes mostly including mind control and non-consent, but also including enslavement, feminization, diaper punishment, cross dressing and gender bending. If any of this is not your thing, I ask that you keep going.

*This story will include more scenes with Crystal, but will focus on his domination of his girlfriend Mary. The story will include non-consent mind control, body modification, enslavement, blow jobs and humiliation.

*Publicly, constructive criticism, comments and suggestions are always welcome. Privately, pictures are especially welcome! Please feel free to message me.

Chapter 1 -- Mary's Back

When Crystal closed the door and left, Mark felt a deep sense of sadness, but that was quickly replaced with a swelling sense of accomplishment. He had done it! Probably within the next 10 hours or so, his girlfriend would be back home. She was next, and he had work to do.

He had already started the manufacturing of more nanites for the next stage, but there were some finishing touches he needed to do before he could move forward. As expected, she showed up a little before 2 in the morning, waking him up from his sleep and didn't seem the least bit sorry about it. She had flown back in around 6 PM, but had gone drinking and partying with her friends, Diane, Karen and Xavier. She was not much in a talking mood, and she certainly wasn't in a cuddling mood. So, he stayed back and gave her some space. Forty-five minutes later, she lay passed out diagonally on the bed still in her dark expensive leggings and long cut blouse she wore on the flight in. He would need to sleep in the guest bedroom tonight. Before leaving, however, he left a water bottle on her night stand, and set her alarm for 7 AM, so she wouldn't sleep in too long.

He woke up and was out the door before 7 AM later that morning, and heading to work. On the way, he called Crystal and said he was heading to her side of town. She was eager to have him come over and enjoy some breakfast, and "more". After a quick exchange of directions, he was knocking at her door. She answered it garbed in a sleek silken night gown that showed off her shapely legs, and barely covered the matching underwear he was sure accompanied it. Breakfast could wait.

He had never been to her apartment before, and truth be told, she had never had a visitor. Anticipating these visits, she had gone out that night and purchased a whole new line of clothing she knew her Master would approve of. She masturbated most of the previous night, and had fallen asleep to the memories of the past couple of days. She woke up with one thing on her mind, and was beyond elated when her Master had invited himself over.

He grabbed and groped hungrily all over her body, and loved the feel of the fabric over her body. He told her he didn't feel like completely disrobing, so she delicately opened his pants and got to work with her mouth. But he had a better idea. He sat down at her couch, and told her lie beside him stretching her body across its length, all the while continuing her oral work on him. While she did, he reached out with his right hand and slowly, but purposefully, began rubbing his finger between her legs, feeling the heat and moisture permeate her thin undergarment. Before he came under her expert manipulations, she had cum twice. The second time much more powerfully when he did. At this point, only five minutes had passed, and he was ready for breakfast. She adeptly closed his pants up again. She remained dressed as she was to continue providing her Master with a sight, while she served him on a fold out tray so he wouldn't need to get up, and when he finished, she gracefully cleared the dishes away.

"Maybe we could meet up for lunch?" Mark asked.

"Nothing would make me happier." Crystal answered, with absolute conviction.

"I wanted to ask you to help me with some research, if you wouldn't mind."

"I'd be happy to help any way I can, sir."

Mark got up and left to get to work. Crystal already had her outfit ready, and prepared for what would be a very enjoyable lunch date. Ten minutes later, she was walking out the door, exhilarated at the prospect of pleasing her Master later.

Chapter 2 -- Frame of Mind

While work had not improved, Mark couldn't help but have a brighter outlook. Still, he had to be careful not to appear too happy lest he invite the attentions of his horrible boss. This was very difficult with the prospect of an outrageous lunch time quicky with his new side piece.

While trying to focus on work, an even greater surprise greeted him at around ten in the morning. His personal tablet was receiving a new set of data from his home router! Mary was connected via the nanites. This was going to get interesting. He took a minute, and based on algorithms developed from the data collected from Crystal, he began to sort through the data stream and sync it with the assortment of wireless cameras he had wired in his house. He also began to send varying codes to Mary's nanites. She was in for a rude awakening. The coding was sent.

Two hours later he was on his way to Crystal's. When he arrived she was already there in a short bright red sundress. He was impressed by how quickly she was able to change. She opened the door and struck a pose. One arm held high on the door, and the other resting seductively on her hip. He stepped in and took her.

In a clumsy stupor he reached under her dress and followed up her legs and found her ass. Groping and grabbing he felt her thong clad ass and hips. They drew near to her living room sofa. Once near enough he twisted her around sharply and pushed her over the left arm of the sofa. She thrust her butt out inviting her Master to do with her as he would. He slowly lifted the skirt and bared her lower half, resting the edge of the skirt on her back. He hadn't tried doggie style yet, and unfortunately he wasn't built with the apparatus to fully reach in. With his short dick, her big butt, and his junk food gut he wasn't able to penetrate as deeply as he wanted.

Fortunately, Crystal sensed her Master's displeasure quickly and moved to reposition him on the floor. She then straddled him and fell upon him, crying out about her Master's deep touch within her. The rigor with which she bounced up and down, and the continuous commentary of how deep he went in, mingled with her fervent moans and cries were more than enough to bring Mark back into the now. He came hard and fully, completely satiated and pleased with the turn out of this lunch hour.

Chapter 3 -- Strange Thoughts

Mary woke up promptly at seven in the morning, plagued with what she was sure this time was the mother of all hangovers. Her alarm clock was blaring at a migraine-inducing pitch that threatened to implode her brain. Driven by rage, she reached out and turned off her phone before she was tempted to smash it on the wall. Reaching for the phone, she noticed the tall, cool, delicious bottle of water Mark had no doubt left for her. She downed it greedily and immediately felt quite a bit better.

He was always doing things like that for her. Seemed to constantly be spoiling her in the hopes it would lead to rewards for him. This made her that much more obstinate to hold out on him. For her it was a game of control that she loved to win. With Mark, she could continue pursuing the subject she loved, art, and not have to give up on any luxuries since Mark would pay for anything. He was so weak.

She was still dressed in her modest, but professional, clothing that she wore the night before. Her friends Diane, Xavier and Karen had convinced her to go out last night, and she didn't put up much of a fight. They had been given free drinks all night from varying suitors, and even more refreshing, not had to give anything back.

She stripped in preparation of bathing. While she may not have had the hottest bod, a little pudgy in the midrift and a little sag in the butt and breasts, she still strut her stuff with the help of clothing enhanced by modern science. While she didn't consider herself a prude, she still was very much averse to sex, or any action that could lead to it. She got in the shower, and reveled in the hot water cascading down her body, relaxing her tensed sore muscles from, what was for her, a drunken night of debauchery.

She got out of the shower, shod in only a large towel, and put on a cotton blend pair of underwear, a cover all sports bra, and covered all that with blue sweat pants, and a very large t-shirt. Now, very comfortable, she went downstairs to begin some work. She looked around the house, and noticed the clean state of it all. That was weird, since Mark usually sucked at cleaning, but she couldn't complain. She never worried about him being unfaithful, since the idea of him being able to get action on the side was absolutely ludicrous to her. With his ugly physique, complete lack of confidence, and pathetically short penis, no woman would be crazy enough to want him.

She got up to her desk, and suddenly felt ... off. She gingerly sat down, but there was "something" nagging her at the back of her mind. She was "craving" something, but couldn't think what it might be. She walked to the kitchen, and on the way passed a picture of Mark that rested on the small table, and as she did, she felt a twinge within her, and a warmth below. She shrugged it off quickly, almost desperately, and continued on to the kitchen. Nothing looked appetizing as she took stock, but she still couldn't shake the feeling. As time continued the feeling grew ever so slightly throughout, but still not much more than a nag. Around 1 o'clock she got a call. Looking at her phone she saw that it was Mark, and a new sensation hit her, this time with more force.

She answered the phone somewhat breathing heavily, "H-hello."

"Hey Babe, I was just checking in, you seemed pretty out of it this morning. Are you doing okay?"

She hated it when he called her 'Babe', or 'Sweety', or any of those other sappy, endearing names that was supposed to engender 'lovey-dovey' feelings, but the sound of his voice was increasing the warmth in her and she couldn't find the grit to bite back like normal.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine. Just working on a project and I'm very busy right now."

"Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to bother you."

"Whatever.. When are you coming home?"

When are you coming home? She would've never asked that. For her, the longer he stayed away the better. But something had changed and she couldn't figure out what it was. She knew, though, that it had something to do with Him.

"Well, I'll be working late tonight, but should be home around 8, or so."

"Oh, okay, well I have a lot of work to finish up, and I might be working by the time you get in. So try not to disturb me."

"Alright, Sweety, well take it easy. I'll see you later."

That word again! But he had already rang off, and the feeling she had not only had not gone away, but had increased ever so slightly in intensity. She drank some wine, then a lot more wine, and tried to get back to work.

Chapter 4 -- He's Home

He actually got home around 7:30 PM, stopping first at Crystal's to drop off some documents to get started on a future venture, and then of course for some fun after work. He had also started a process of physical modification, and he wanted to see how that was going. Crystal's boobs were noticeably growing and getting perkier, her waist was more defined, as he realized her ass was perking up too. He had also tweaked her stamina, libido, and metabolism, all of which seemed to be doing wonders to her body. The only downside was she was complaining of extreme fatigue. Apparently the physical changes were taking energy, and it was slowing her down. He realized he should have stretched it over a longer period of time. Crystal didn't complain, she looked forward to looking better for her Master. Soon it would be time to alter the experiment.

When he did get home he caught his first glimpse of Mary. She actually looked quite the mess. It would appear that she had been combing her fingers through her thick curly hair for most of the day. The t-shirt looked like it had been caught in an industrial strength ringer at the edges. Finally, her sweat pants were untied at the waste, as if easy access was needed.

In truth, she had tried multiple times to masturbate, but with absolutely no success. It was the epitome of frustration and it was interfering with her work process. When she saw him she quickly looked away, but he noticed a tension in her mid-section, like she was trying to brave a strong cramp.

"Oh, I didn't see you there, when did you get home?"

"Just now. You doing okay."

"Stop asking me that! I'm fine! Why don't you make yourself useful and make some dinner?!"

He tried his best to hide his mirth and play at the regular submissive boyfriend he had been for her these past months. "Yes dear" he said, as he meandered, downcast towards the kitchen.

Dinner was nothing special, some chicken and veggies. She didn't sit with him, instead taking the food and going back to her office area, leaving him to eat alone. He knew what was happening though, and she wouldn't be able to fight it for long.

"Don't you want to eat at the table?"

"No I don't want to fucking eat at the table. Why would I want to ruin my appetite having to stare at your stupid face, while you talk about your retarded work bull shit!"

She stormed off.

The nanites were rewiring her brain. While there are always similarities between all people, each brain is a little different. Currently, the nanites were mapping her to develop an addiction, but not any normal addiction, but one specifically for His semen. This addiction was manifesting physically by increasing her arousal at the thought of him. The effect was increased when she heard him speak, more so when he touched her, and even more so when his bare cock would be presented to her. Soon her body would crave his semen so severely she wouldn't be able to function until she got the craving settled, only for it to build up all over again. He left some ambiguity in the programming, in that it didn't matter in what way she received his semen, but he did put it in there that she would need to have it given to her, and she could not simply take it. In other words, it would be on his terms how she got her fix.

He also put in coding to cement her own personal aversion to him, and to sex. So even though the addiction would drive her to varying levels of depravity, the fact that she hated it would never diminish. She would need to make the choice herself to extract the semen from Mark, on his terms, and she would hate every second of it.

As she was storming off, she was all too aware What her body was asking for, but she was going to be damned if she gave in.

Chapter 5 -- Pushing Mary

The next day, he came home on time and walked through his front door at 5:25 PM. He left early in the morning before Mary had a chance to say anything, but of course dropped by Crystal's on his way in. For lunch, Crystal had brought him a sandwich and chips, which he enjoyed while she blew him in the back seat of his car.

Throughout the day, he had been receiving text messages and phone calls from his girlfriend which he had promptly ignored.

Now, however, Mary had gone over 24 hours with the new coding buzzing through her brain, and Mark figured it wouldn't take much more to push her over the edge. Still, it wasn't time yet. He needed her completely and totally at the mercy of the Need before he could make his move.

When he walked in, she was in quite a state.

"What the FUCK is your problem?! You can't answer your GOD DAMN phone?!"

"Sorry. I was really busy at work today."

"Are you fucking serious?! How fucking useless are you?!"

"I said I was sorry."

"The only thing you've said right, you ARE sorry!" and she stormed off again.

She tried to hide it as best she could, but her body was wanting him, BADLY, and she didn't know how much longer she would be able to hold it off. But the revulsion at the thought of his touch, or his affection, or even worse, his cock, was still very strong in her. The idea of doing anything with any man, much less him, almost brought her to wretch then and there. She would not give in, no matter what.

Unfortunately, in an attempt to make a point, she had looked at him, seen him, heard him. The Need grew steeply within her. Could she resist?

Chapter 6 -- Mary Breaks

On his drive home the next day, he had called his girlfriend and said that he felt like going out for dinner. Funny enough, she was barely able to get a grunt of consent out. So, when he walked in, she was in a pretty enough pants suit, that he really didn't care for.

"Is that how you are going to go out?" she asked with accusation tinging her speech.

He looked down at himself, wearing a polo with a stain, and khaki pants. "I guess I could change."

"Yeah, why don't you do that? Try to look presentable for once in your fucking life."

As he walked past her, he started to disrobe, starting with his pants. While walking he kicked off his shoes easily enough, then pulled his unbuckled pants down, showing only his legs and white brief underwear. He could hear her gasp in shock. He was now out of his shirt and pants before reaching the stairs when he stopped.

"Hey Mary," he said, turning toward her. She was darkly blushed from her shoulder blades up to her forehead, and breathing heavy. Her arms were wrapped tightly around her stomach, and pushing up her breasts. Her legs were squeezing together rather comically, like she was in dire need of the toilet.

"What?!" she said coming back to her senses. What was this?!!

"Could you help me pick out an something to wear?" And he walked upstairs.

Mary walked carefully up the stairs and came upon the scene of her boyfriend wearing underwear and socks, and nothing else. Normally, this tableau would have disgusted her, and it still did quite a bit, but the feeling of disgust was being crushed by a deeply entrenched Need.

Mark turned towards her, and stared right into her soul. Her breath caught in her throat and she had to reach towards the bedpost to stay standing up.

"You don't look well. Maybe we should stay in."

"And maybe you should go fuck yourself. I got dressed to go out, I'm going out."

"We're staying in, and you're getting some rest." He said with much more confidence than he normally mustered. "Take off your clothes."

She stared at him with disbelief and shock. How dare he speak to her like this?!

"Fuck you! I'm going to dinner!" She turned as if to leave.

Suddenly there was a grip on her hand that sapped her entire body of any will to fight. He sharply spun her around and began to unbutton her jacket. Then, her blouse. She protested with words, but her body gave no indication that it was going to stop him any time soon. She felt so incredibly vulnerable, which scared her immensely. Then, he bared her chest and removed her tops. He grabbed her breasts over the material of the expensive bra she had, and was paralyzed by the sensation.

She was not aware that he had increased the sensitivity of her body to his touch by 5 times, the sensitivity of her breast by 7 times, and the sensitivity in her pussy by 10 times, but only to his touch.

Her body betrayed her and she moaned aloud, a tear escaping her at the thought that any part of her was actually enjoying this horrible situation. After that, he reached around and reached for the zipper in the back of her pants. This action caused her pelvic area to push up against his, and when she felt the bulge she had previously noticed in his underwear make contact her whole body was ablaze. He unzipped her pants and yanked them down harshly, then pulled her panty hose down, but left her underwear on.

zeegee7
zeegee7
226 Followers