Master Controller Act 03: Maximization

Story Info
Mark sets Mary's role, and plays with her friends.
12.8k words
4.66
63.4k
46

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeegee7
zeegee7
226 Followers

*Disclaimer. The full story will include a variety of fetishes mostly including mind control and non-consent, but also including enslavement, feminization, diaper punishment, cross dressing and gender bending. If any of this is not your thing, I ask that you keep going.

*This story will focus on Mary and her friends. It will include further enslavement and body modification, also public humiliation, age regression, forced lesbianism, foot licking, and forced gay.

* As always, comments are very welcome, both positive and negative, and I am always happy to receive messages from my readers with story ideas and constructive critiques.

Chapter 1 -- Plans of Expansion

So, life was pretty good. He had called in a request for a brief leave of absence at work, and had started to focus on his projects. He was working closely with Crystal, in more ways than one. For some reason, a slow methodic blow job that lasted hours seemed to keep his mind quite clear, allowing him to plan several steps in advance. Crystal was all too happy to help.

On one occasion, he had insisted on a visit to the movies with Mary. He had chosen a pretty flowy dress for her, with thin over the shoulders straps and a lewd plunging neckline that showcased her cleavage prettily, and a skirt that billowed out gracefully which swished back and forth as she walked, accompanied by shiny lace and satin white lingerie.

The evening started with dinner at a nice Italian restaurant, and he had requested a booth. Mary did her best to seem amiable, but it was obvious how much she hated the man she was forced to escort. As they walked, her in high heels, she towered almost a full head over him, this in turn gave him ample opportunity to grab her ass in an "innocent" attempt to grab her waist. This also caused her to constantly brush her breasts into him, which would set off her own arousal in that way she hated.

As he insisted on her sliding into the booth first, and him sitting next to her, as opposed to in front of her, she realized that the evening would not be a good one for her. On the flip side, it was going to be one of Mark's best evenings, both of food, show, and companionship.

Regularly he engaged in public displays of affection with his girlfriend, kissing her passionately, and often publicly letting his hand explore further south. Each time, Mary had to feign at amusement with her handsy boyfriend, while trying not to spit up bile. She couldn't simply make a scene, because then Mark would punish her later. Mark had insisted on romantically feeding his lovely lady. As she opened her mouth, she gasped sharply as Mark's other hand had started travelling up her skirt. She tried to cross her legs tighter, but then saw the look on Mark's face. He slipped his hand between her legs and slowly began to pet her nether region, while at the same time feeding her her food.

"I appreciate your listening to my request. Smooth as silk down there." As he rubbed her pubic area for emphasis.

"You didn't give me much ... CHOICE!"

Her last word was punctuated by Mark pulling her panties to the side and entering her folds with his fingers. She tried not to show the physical reaction of being brought close to an orgasm, but with her new conditioning she was helpless to fight it.

She pled with him, as her legs started shaking at the continued attention between them. Surprisingly, he pulled his finger out of her twat.

She breathed deeply, and just as she thought the night might be back on course, he held his finger toward her face. She looked at the fingers, disgustedly trying to get some distance from them, knowing where they had just been.

She was furious! This son of a bitch finger rapes her in front of everyone, and then does THIS! But she already knew the game. She had already played it with him multiple times, and lost. She opened her mouth with merely enough room for the extended digits and slowly leaned in. He pushed his fingers into her mouth, backing it with as much innuendo as the act had. Back and forth. She stared daggers at him and let it happen. She looked around, and caught the eye of many of the high class people staring knowingly at her, and smirking. This made her blush harder.

Afterwards, they headed towards the movie theater. As they walked from the parking garage to the theater he opted to go up the elevator. Then he reached under her skirt with his hand and started stroking her pussy, with his other hand he reached over and started groping her breast, and with his lips he started kissing her neck. Of course, because she wasn't given any more of his semen, she couldn't cum, so the act was much more torture than pleasure. As the elevator door opened, he stopped kissing and groping her boob, but didn't immediately pull his hand from under her skirt.

They got to their seats and sat down. It was an action flick, she hated action flicks. Of course, he was the one to pick the movie. Just one more way he was showing who was in charge. The movie had started, and the lights had dimmed. While the theater wasn't empty, it wasn't to capacity either. Still, there were enough people around.

So the fact that Mark pulled up the arm bar between them, reached for the back of Mary's head, and began to push down toward his crotch was unimaginable, but here she was. She struggled at first, but he pushed with more fervor and she knew she couldn't refuse any more. She wasn't even aware that he had whipped it out, but it was waiting for her as she got to it. It had grown over these past several days, and Mary didn't know how, but the size was starting to cause her difficulty. Once her mouth wrapped around it, she was no longer in control. As she went to work, bobbing up and down, he reached with his hand and begun to stroke her back, and her ass.

As always, he came, maybe a little harder this time, and then she came. A muffled cry around her tightly sealed mouth that was still clamped on his cock. He had to pull her off of him, as she had passed out from the climax.

While the movie proceeded he decided to have some fun. He reached up the back of her dress and unsnapped her bra, then pulling the straps off her shoulders, he was able to remove the bra. He then reached over and started pulling the straps of her panties down. By the time she came too, all she was wearing were high heels and the dress. She realized what had happened immediately, and was so overcome with rage she almost lost it then and there.

After the movie, she walked awkwardly back to the car with him, trying hard not to be self-conscious about her vulnerable state of dress, but it was difficult to maintain her pendulous breasts without drawing attention. Later that night she cried herself to sleep again.

Chapter 2 -- Acquiring

He had been spending more time with Crystal. He had set her to task of discreetly getting nanites infected into the wealthier community. She made connections with the wealthy men by using the attributes granted her by the nanites, and was having great success. So with them installed, he encoded suggestions that they hire him on as a consultant. He was starting to receive income for doing absolutely nothing, and to protect himself, legally, he had Crystal register all the paperwork for the consulting companies in her own name.

Over the next several weeks, he had started using the funds that came in to quietly purchase plots of land. On one plot of land was a large unused factory. He was able to keep some of the machinery, while others he needed to have modernized and replaced. He started with a small crew as he had the kinks worked out of the system. Within a month, he had a fully functioning manufacturing plant, and within a couple of strenuous days of opening, production was well under way. As the nanites were being produced he was beginning to use them on the workers to help increase "productivity".

Once he had a significant sized load of nanites he began to input it directly into the local town's water supply. This was made simple by infecting a worker for the department of water, and within a week, most of the town were under his spell. For now, he was still only able to program the nanites with basic coding to listen to him. It gave him power of suggestion, and not much more. But there were several phrases encoded to get him along.

As his influence grew, and as his power increased, he made towards his ultimate goal. Once he had enough funds and resources available to him, he purchased the Company. The time would come that he would make it public, but for now it was all kept on the down low, and Crystal would keep up with the books. At this point he wanted to try and avoid attention from anything judicious or supernatural.

Chapter 3 -- Dressing Up

So while everything was processing, he decided to have some fun. Mary had been mostly broken, and the nanites in her system had also gone to work firming up her body and expanding her breasts. Before she been a prominent C cup, she now could boast proud, full, gravity defying double D's, and before she had been rather boxy, her toned bubble butt curved her figure nicely. However, it was time to turn things up a notch. He hadn't messed with her for a while, not since the theater. So he swung by.

He walked in to the house, and found her in her office. She was wearing a tight baby blue t-shirt that hugged her new breasts nicely and showed off her midrift, and a cotton thong with a pink and white polka dot design. She had completely given in to his instructions of clothing, while she complained about it regularly. She hated her new body, knowing all it did was elicit more perverted desires from Mark, and hated how exposed she was forced to dress around him, granting him easy access at a moment's notice.

"Hey, babe."

She tensed. "Hi."

"Whatcha doin'."

"Finishing an art project for Xavier."

"That's cool," he said as he got closer to her.

He was now leaning over her right shoulder, breathing annoyingly into the side of her neck. He reached around with both hands and started massaging her breasts. She inhaled sharply, and her whole body went rigid. She hated that her body reacted like this. With a touch, the arousal of her body went paralytic and seized every muscle in her body.

"I was wondering if you could do a favor for me."

"W-what?"

"The house is looking a little run down, and I was wondering if you could clean up?"

"F-fine."

"But first, let's go out and do some shopping."

He released her and started to walk away. Leaving no doubt that she was meant to get up and get ready to go. She put on one of her few skirts, a flaring one that swished prettily when she moved, and came out to find him waiting in the car.

As he started driving, he turned to her and told her to lean back in her chair. She only hesitated for a moment until she did. She leaned back as far as the seat would allow. Then, with the same blatant tone, he told her to start masturbating. She stared at him incredulously, looking for some semblance of humor or joking, hoping that for once he wasn't going to make her do this humiliating action. But of course, he wasn't. His stony expression left no doubt that if she didn't do as told, he would punish her for it.

She wanted to cry, but knew it wouldn't do any good. With her right hand she reached down and reached under her skirt to start to petting. Mark casually reached over and pulled her skirt up to her belly, giving a better view of her hand and her underwear. She didn't stop, she knew she couldn't. Her heightened arousal was building past what she could stand, but she kept going. As they drove, he would reach over and tweak her breasts which would send sharp sensation through her body. She was moaning loudly, and was incredibly humiliated by the noises escaping.

"Okay, you can stop."

Gratefully, she stopped. She was breathing heavy, and the Need was filling most of her thoughts. She got out of the car and walked to the sidewalk, until she realized where she was. She was standing outside of a sex shop, or a "romance store" as the more poetic might say. She didn't know what sick perverted game he had planned.

As they walked in, she looked around and saw everything she expected to see. On one side was a wide assortment of DVDs and basic amenities. On the other side, were a bunch of slutty costumes, outfits and lingerie. She had never been inside a place like this, and now that she was in here, she realized why. The store had an aura of smuttiness. In the store were two other men, both leering at her with a look that made her feel dirty, and the only other woman was running the counter. She was younger, with two piercing in her nose, and several on both of her ears. Her hair was dyed a dark shade of pink and black.

Mark drug her to the girl at the counter and said, "Hello."

Strangely enough, the counter girl actually, genuinely smiled at him. "Hello sir, what can I help you guys with?" she said perking up for his sake. What was going on?

"Well, my girlfriend here will be taking on some extra house duties at home, and I wanted to make sure that she was appropriately dressed for the task. Do you have anything fitting that?"

"Of course we do, and I'd be happy to help you with it. If you'd step over here."

She went over to the costume side and showed him a ridiculous series of French maid outfits, ranging from negligee to absurd slutty costumes. As the counter girl was explaining the different outfits, and what features they were supposed to accentuate, Mary was in a fugue state not fully aware of what was happening. Until suddenly she realized Mark was talking to her.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"I said, take your shirt off."

"What?" She was sure she hadn't heard him right.

"Take. Your. Shirt. Off. Now!" he punctuated each word.

Because he had gotten louder he had attracted the attention of the other two men in the store, and the couple that had just walked in.

"Mark ... please ... no." She was blubbering.

Mark gave her a look filled with rage and steel. "Don't make me ask again."

A tear escaped her eye, and she was so angry for it. She reached down and grabbed the edge of her shirt. She pulled on the shirt and got to just under her bra, looking one last time toward him, hoping for a reprieve. There was none.

She closed her eyes and pulled it the rest of the way up. Exposing her bare breasts. She tried to angle herself so only the counter girl would see them, but Mark, who stood behind her, wouldn't have it. He reached her left arm and pulled her sharply around to see. She was then exposed to the rest of the store. She tried to cover, and again Mark pulled her arms to the sides.

"Stop that! Okay, can we try the first top?"

"Of course. Nice rack by the way."

Mary, holding back a sob, answered, "Th-thank you."

And with that the counter girl pulled on a strapless black blouse with frilly white lace around the elastic collar the wrapped around her forearms, baring her shoulders and neck, and more lace at the edge of the puffed out sleeves attached to the sides. Then the counter girl reached around and adjusted the built in bra so as to assure her boobs remained upright and properly accentuated. Mary felt so cheap.

"Okay, now drop the skirt."

Mary cringed and waved her hands, begging for an out. "No, please! Don't!"

"You are already in trouble. Do you want the punishment to be worse?!"

Mary was now fully crying in front of everyone. She dropped the skirt showing off her pink and white polka dot thong, and the counter girl had a black skirt ready for her to step into. She did quickly and the skirt was pulled up. It was black with a lacy semblance of an apron on the front. It flared out due to the thick petticoat affixed under it. Little was being done to hide her underwear, but she tried to cringe inwardly to keep some dignity, what little she had left.

Then when the girl brought out the black satin rumba panties with the frilly white lace ruffles, she knew what was next. Mark looked toward her expectantly, and she pulled her underwear down, and while still bent over she quickly grabbed the pair and pulled it up. The fishnets and high heels were to be expected and very little fight was left in her. To finish off the ensemble, the girl brought out a feather duster and handed it to her, and affixed a lacy cap to her head. The last touch was the black leather choker strapped to her neck. She was now a slutty French maid whore.

Mark walked around her slowly. Touching here and there, lifting her skirt, and caressing her bare flesh. She shivered, and was pissed at herself for it.

"Not bad."

"I thought this would work."

"What do you guys think?" Mark was addressing the onlookers.

"She's pretty hot!" one of the creepy guys announced.

"I'd let her dust my house." The other remarked.

"I think she should take it out for a spin." The woman who came in with her man remarked.

"That is a brilliant idea! Mary go dust the top shelf over there." Mark ordered her.

Mary saw the top shelf in question was aligned with a series of dildos ranging in size. She looked around at the girl who brought out a step stool in front of her. She tried to curtsy down, so as not to reveal anything, but was scolded for "non-maid-like behavior". So she bent at the waist giving every one the view they wanted, and picked up the stool. She traipsed as best she could in 6 inch heels to infront of the shelf and bent at the waist again to put the stool down. Then she climbed the step until she was at eye level with the shelf and started dusting. She was so filled with rage at what Mark was making her do, she didn't even hear him walking up. Apparently, he thought the best way to get her attention was to grab her frilly clad ass under the completely useless skirt. She cringed and turned to him with fire in her eyes. He was holding wipes.

"Make sure you clean the products ... thoroughly."

She ground her teeth while staring at him, and snatched the wipes out of his hand.

She extracted a wipe from the container and grabbed for the first dildo. It was eight inches long and about an inch wide, and wrapped it with the wipe in her hand. As expected, she started to stroke the dildo in a very suggestive manner. Everyone made cat calling sounds as she did. When she finished all the "products" she finally hoped this ordeal was over.

"Don't forget the next shelf, Sweety." Mark called to her. And so she cleaned that one, slowly stepping down as she went.

The last shelf was only a couple of feet off of the ground. So she took and deep breath and got on with the task. Bending at the waist she started dusting the last shelf. This elicited a whole new set of inappropriate statements, and suggestions. She started to feel groping hands all up and down her back, thighs, and ass, and even between her legs. She almost collapsed at the touches and stimuli.

When she finished she turned around. The people clapped in appreciation of the show she had just provided. She stared down at her fishnet clad legs and FM shoes. Then to add insult to injury the counter girl came up and put a five dollar in her top, skimming her right nipple. She couldn't help it, and let out a quiet moan. Then, taking her lead, the rest came and started to put dollar bills into her waistband and down her top. The other woman put a one dollar bill in the band of her thigh high fishnet stockings, and caressed it as she did. Pulling another unwanted moan out of her mouth.

Mark went to the counter girl and had a few extra words with her. She went off and grabbed another couple of items, and then filled a large bag which she handed to Mark.

Before leaving Mark looked toward her, snapped his finger, and walked toward the exit. He walked out to the car, opened the driver side front door, put his purchases in the back, and sat in the front. Mary ran out to the car, still dressed in the ridiculous get up, and quickly tried to open the passenger door. It was locked. She started to freak out, yanking harder, and banging on the window, begging him to let her in. He smirked at her, knowing exactly what he was doing, and dragging it out. She was panicking, looking back and forth. There were people around and they saw her. He motioned to his chest and shrugged towards her. At first, she didn't understand what he meant, and then realized what he was asking for. She brought her hands up, kept looking back and forth, she was attracting more and more attention. In a fit of rage, she pulled down the front, baring her breasts and pushed them to the window. She could hear him laughing in the car, and then heard the door unlock.

zeegee7
zeegee7
226 Followers