Master Controller Act 04: Administration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeegee7
zeegee7
226 Followers

"I was not popular when I was growing up, and I never got invited to any parties. So when I had just turned 18 I was invited by a popular girl to a party that was being thrown out in a field. When I got there everyone kept giving me alcoholic drinks, and wanting to be liked, I kept drinking them."

"Quick question. Why weren't you popular?" he asked, and took a drink of water.

Nela started crying, she knew what she was about to say before she actually said it, "Because I had the smallest breasts of any woman in the town. I kept getting mistaken for a boy because of it."

Mark stared at her in surprise, then started laughing, spraying his water over the table. "What?!! Are you serious? Oh my god, Crystal, let's see if that is still the case?"

Nela started to spasm. She tried to wrench her hands off of the table with all her might. Tried to pull her ass off of her chair with her muscular legs. But it was useless trying. Meanwhile, Crystal sauntered slowly around the long conference table, then turned as the table did and made her way straight towards Nela. Nela had almost a full minute to see it coming and not be able to do anything about it. Once Crystal had reached her, she leaned down, pressing her own ample breasts into Nela's back, and reached around her waist, beginning the slow arduous task of unbuttoning Nela's shirt, starting at the bottom. With each button undone, there was a flourish of Crystal's hands, and then they returned to undo the next button above. Ever so slowly, one at a time.

Nela was now crying, but could not utter even a single 'No' as her shame was about to be made public. When Crystal undid the final top button she reached in with her lovely manicured fingers, grabbed hold of each flap of the shirt and pulled out and away.

What greeted Mark was even better than he imagined, Nela had large falsies in her bra cups. Mark began to laugh, and Crystal reached down and ever so delicately pulled them out. Nela hunched over and began sobbing uncontrollably, but she was not to be shown such mercy. Crystal produced a pair of scissors and cut each shoulder strap of the bra. Nela gasped as she saw it happening faster than she could react to. Then she felt the unmistakable sensation of a hand going behind her, and unsnapping the bra clasps that held the undergarment in place. As the expensive black bra with filigree design fell away, all that was left were two prominently protruding nipples and nothing else.

Mark was now laughing uncontrollably at her, and Crystal was taking great pleasure in reaching down and twiddling with her nipples. Her fingers playing across them making Nela squirm fiercely in her chair. Then Crystal pinched the nipples harshly, and Nela cried out with a moan.

This was not going well for Nela.

Chapter 6 -- Horse Play

It took Mark a couple of minutes to regain his composure. All the while, Crystal began to put on a show for her Master, twiddling with Nela's nipples. Nela squirmed wildly in her chair, but was not able to get any reprieve from the torture.

Once he regained his composure, he was ready to pick up where they left off. Crystal stopped, but did not close Nela's shirt again.

"Okay, Nela, you were saying something about a party back home. Please continue."

She tried to keep her mouth shut, but it was pointless, "They got me drunk, very drunk, and I just wanted to make friends. I thought they were laughing at my jokes, but they were just laughing at my stupid drunk self. I had lost all inhibition."

She started sobbing again, knowing what was coming, "Then they invited me further out to the field, and there was a bunch of men with their cocks out. They pulled my pants off and laughed at my ugly panties that had holes and stains in them, I was too poor for a good pair, and they were all I had. They laughed at them, but complimented my ass, and they all grabbed a handful and many started spanking me and laughing at my reaction. Then someone with a knife tore my shirt and ripped it off. That's when they saw my bra stuffed with hand towels and they all laughed. I was spiraling out and was ready to do anything to get someone to like me. That's when I reached out for the nearest dick and started sucking it off. With both of my hands I reached out, and two more guys reached out and put their dicks within easy reach. So many others pulled my underwear off and began to fuck me from behind, some in my pussy and others in my ass. I lost my virginity in both that night. Apparently, I was doing pretty good based on their reactions, and on how much cum I was covered with."

She took a deep breath, and continued, "But they weren't done. I was drunk on alcohol and on lust. On the one hand, I felt used like a common whore, but I loved the attention. Then one of the handsome men said he had one more big favor for me, he wanted me to take care of a really special guy that they all loved. To take care of someone so popular I was happy to do it, and told him so. He laughed. They blindfolded me and took me into a room, it stunk, I was reaching around stupidly and then I thought they were being nice to direct me."

She took one more final breath, "I found the member I was looking for, and it was massive. But I did my best, licking it up and down, and stroking with both hands. The guys and girls adjusted me over what felt like a bale of hay, and then I felt this incredible pressure in my pussy. I thought I was going to be split in two, it hurt so much. After a few moments, though, I got my breathing regulated, and began to start riding the dick that was penetrating me so deeply.

"I came, at least three times, maybe more. Then I felt him come in me. There was so much ejaculation I could feel it running down my legs and even some splattering on my back. Then I heard him make his noises finally. It wasn't a man ... it was a HORSE!"

Mark made a double take, and Crystal flinched in the shock of it. Then they both started laughing again, even harder than before. Nela just wept.

Chapter 7 -- Coming to Terms

Mark was aglow. This had worked out so much better than he could have hoped. He hadn't yet formulated a full plan on how he would punish the sadistic, flat chested bitch, but he was sure he could come up with something.

"Crystal, you can stop recording now."

Nela popped up from her slumped position like she had been electrified. Did he say 'recording'?! Crystal walked to a little behind Mark, and there was a camera recording their "session". She started shaking her head spasmodically back and forth, willing it not to be true. He had not only forced her to confess her worst moment, but had recorded it.

"Nela, first of all, I want to commend your courage for laying that out for me. It couldn't have been easy," she stared daggers at him, "but I am going to have to ask that you NEVER show the video you took of me to anyone, in fact I'm going to ask that you delete it as soon as possible, 'If You Please'."

Nela felt a strange urge in her body that pulled her in every direction. What was this power that he had over her? How could she break free of it?

"Second, I AM going to broadcast your video to everyone in the Company. They should get to know their head of HR. I think it will bring everyone in the Company closer together. Won't that be nice?"

Nela was furious, humiliated, and starting to lose her edge, but she was too stubborn to give in. Fuck this loser if he thinks he can undo her. She'll end him. She'll wipe his pathetic ugly face from the map!

Chapter 8 -- Nela's Availabiliity

Mark got up without another word, and left. Nela let herself cry again. Then in horror, realized she still couldn't remove her hands from the table or speak. Furthermore, her shirt was still unbuttoned and wide open, and her bra had been removed. To make matters even worse, all of her wriggling around, had caused her tight pencil skirt to ride up her thighs, and now her underwear was showing, and she didn't have her hands to pull the skirt back down.

About five minutes later, Nela heard the door open and in walked Eugene, the janitor.

Eugene was a nice enough guy, but pretty lazy at his job, and always on the prowl. He was handsome, on the taller side, and seemed to be in shape. He was Hispanic, and kept his hair cut short. He chose not to wear the Company issued janitor's uniform as it was meant to be worn, and instead left the shirt part open and tied around his waist, as he bore a male tank top undershirt to show off his muscled arms.

As he walked in, he saw that the chair was taken, but no one answered his calls. As he walked around, he got to see Nela in all her glory. Then he laughed. Nela couldn't even yell at him since the command was still in place. All she could do was try and double over to cover what she could, which wasn't much.

Eugene didn't wait for an invitation and reached in to start playing with her nipples, since there wasn't anything else to play with. Tweaking them with pointer and thumb was driving Nela crazy. Her nipples had always been sensitive, but somehow it seemed to be tripled. Eugene was relentless despite her flailing to and fro, until shortly after starting she orgasmed hard. She had never come from just nipple play before, and didn't know what was going on.

He laughed, and called her a "freaky nympho" since she was just waiting for him exposed as she was. He kept playing with her left nipple, while his right hand traveled down to her available panty covered crotch. She was already on edge, and the humiliation was causing the blood flow in her system to kick everything into high gear. Again, she didn't last long.

He thought it was weird that she didn't move her hands, but he wasn't one to question blessings like these that just fell in your lap. He couldn't get her to let go of the table, or to stand up, so he improvised and climbed onto the table between her arms. This put his crotch in a rather interesting position to her face. She was dumbfounded and tried with double effort to break free, but couldn't.

Slowly, and with a malicious grin plastered on his face, he began to unknot the sleeves around his waste allowing his janitor's jumper to fall free to his ankles and the floor. Now Nela was inches away from an obvious bulge that strained Eugene's dirty boxers and she started hyperventilating. Eugene reached into his waistband and began to pull the boxers down.

The thick slab of meat slapped her in the face, it stank of days without proper cleaning and even longer of sweating with no ventilation, and she was helpless to prevent it. With her hands firmly cemented down, there was nowhere for her to run, or hide. Eugene grabbed his manhood with one hand, and Nela's head with the other, and once he had everything lined up, pushed forward. Nela, despite herself, parted her lips and accepted him deep into her throat. The fellatio was painful and rough, and the taste and smell made her gag, but she found herself getting wetter and more aroused. He did all the work, she was just the vessel to bring him to his destination.

It wasn't until after he finished, and caused her to orgasm for a third time, that Mark stepped in.

"Eugene," Mark said with very little bite, "you need to get back to work. Nela, I'm so sorry, but could you get back to work, 'If You Please'?"

Immediately her hands were released from the table, and her ass was released from the chair, and she felt a lock in her throat get opened. She slid off the chair and fell into a fetal position on the floor. She was free! She turned to begin yelling at Mark, but he was already gone. She ran, her shirt buttoned up to her neck, and got into her office, where she closed the door and wept under her desk.

Chapter 9 -- Medallion

The next day, Nela did her best to try to operate business as usual. She came in still dressed sexy, and still padding her bra. She needed to get her edge back, and to do that she needed to pick on one of her easier targets. Normally, that would have been Mark, but for now she needed to avoid Mark under any and all circumstances.

Right at eight thirty, however, Mark walked into her office. She froze, and not because of anything he had done. Mark sat down in the chair in front of her desk and propped his feet up practically in her face.

"Did you do as I asked?"

She gritted her teeth painfully and said, "Yes, I deleted the video file and didn't share it with anyone. Now leave me alone, I have work to do."

Mark smiled at her, "Yes you do. In fact, that's why I came to talk to you. I'm going to need you to actually step up your role as Human Resources. Some of our staff aren't feeling validated as employees of the Company. I want you to sit with them and 'counsel' them. I'll send you a copy of the email."

Nela gawked, "Excuse me! You can't tell me how to do my job!"

"On the contrary. I am your boss, I am exactly the person to tell you how to do your job," He said to her stonily, "so, when someone comes in for coaching and development, do your duty and help them find their way in this Company, 'If You Please'."

Nela felt that familiar settling in the pit of her stomach that she had come to associate with doing the will of Mark whether she wanted to or not.

Mark then stood up and handed her a plastic bag. In it she found a mesh see-thru dress of bright neon pink, accompanied by an attached group of strings that Nela realized to be a G-string of the same color. She held it up and then looked up at Mark, who just stared back at her with an arched brow.

"This will be your new uniform, 'If You Please'."

As he left, Nela found herself helpless to stop but take off her shirt and bra, letting the falsies fall to the floor, then pulling down her skirt and underwear and put on the transparent mesh dress and brightly colored G-string, that would let everyone see her flat bare chest and ass eating underwear.

Nela's computer pinged with an alert that she had received an email. It was a general email to the whole company labeled 'Human Resource Initiative'. It was a stupid basic email going over what Mark had just said, but then included more. It had directions for certain individuals who seemed the most demoralized that they would be provided a token to aid in their coaching and development. She didn't know what that meant.

As she scrolled she saw that there was an attachment to the email. Then she clicked it. It was the video of her confession from the other day, there for everyone and anyone to see. Seeing it brought back everything all over again. She looked even more pathetic in the video than she had actually felt, which made her feel worse than before. She couldn't stop the video, no matter how much she wanted. She just sat there and watched in hypnotic fascination. When it finished, there was a posting that this was 'Company Property' and not to be shared outside.

Then, about two minutes later, as she was still catching her breath, there was a knock on the door. One of the employees, a plain looking man she never would have looked twice at, opened the door and stepped in. He startled a little at seeing Nela so bare, but ventured in. Nela stared at him, then realizing what had startled him, covered her chest with her arms.

"Can I help you?!"

"Well, ma'am, I have an appointment for nine o'clock with you."

­­

Her computer pinged with a new alert of her coaching session. She was going to tell him to go away, tell him to fuck off, try and deny all the appointments for the day, but as she finished reading the appointment reminder something in her wouldn't let her deny the man. For some reason she simply could not refuse to help him. Fine, she thought, she could do this.

She, of course, was not able to register the subliminal messaging that forced her to accept the events as they unfolded, and also pushed this normally timid man to be a bit more aggressive.

"Okay, please have a seat." She stated to him. He sat.

"Ummm ... okay ... I feel a little weird about this, but I was told to put this on." At that he put on a simple necklace ... with a Horse attached to it. He grinned at her sheepishly, and she wanted to scream.

Suddenly however, a warmth started to spread through her, she would have collapsed had she not been sitting down. She slid out of her chair, and crawled slowly around her desk over next to the young man, and began reaching and massaging his upper thighs. She didn't know why, but that's what her body started doing.

The employee was startled and at first tried to stop it, but found he really wanted this to happen. It was just as he was promised.

Then, without any regard, she unzipped his pants, pulled them down to his ankles and took his entire 8 inch member into her mouth in one gulp. Up and down she went as she felt his cock grow harder and harder. Then he put his hand on the back of her head, and held her down. She started to gag, his cock blocking her air way, but this only seemed to increase the pleasure for him. Then he came in a deluge shooting straight down her throat. He finally let her go, and she collapsed on the ground heaving and gasping for air. He took off the necklace, and left it on her coffee table, smiling as he left.

Their "session" had only lasted 3 minutes. But as soon as he left, she received an alert that the next appointment was in 12 minues, followed by her calendar filling with appointments for most of the rest of the day.

She tried to reach for the necklace, and throw it away, but couldn't get her hands to clamp down on it, and she knew that each employee that walked through her door would be directed to pick it up.

The next appointment was an overweight woman, who walked in, looked around, also startled at the sight of Nela. However, when she laid eyes on the medallion, she put it on. Nela crawled up to her and pulled down her pants, then her panties, and proceeded to shove her tongue deep into the woman's fishy smelling vagina. She reached in as far as she was able and lapped vigorously while using her nose to apply pressure to the woman's clit. At the same time, she reached up with her hands as best as she was able, and began massaging the woman's breasts.

The woman came after about 4 minutes of these attentions, and squirted all over Nela's face. She then removed the medallion, left it on the table and left much more rouged than when she had come in.

Nela had 10 more appointments throughout her day.

Chapter 10 -- Breaking in the Office

Mark laughed as he watched the sessions finish. She had no idea that there were commands for her embedded in the appointment alerts, or about the conditioning of her lust after anyone with a horse medallion. She also didn't know that Mark had painstakingly increased her disgust and disdain for the creatures to make the experience that much more humiliating for her.

He had also ensured that she would never get a boob job, or ever lose her negative feelings toward sex with men. Crystal made sure to keep the HR Director pretty booked up with different staff members that Mark deemed 'Okay Guys and Girls', giving her brief reprieves throughout the rest of the month.

So Mark did what any good CEO would do, he roamed the halls and watched his employees. He had already removed some of them from their fancy offices and moved them to others, or even some to cubicles just to spite them. He saw several decorations for the Super Power Team, and saw posters for famous people and places, nothing too out of the ordinary. These were normal people, but they had wronged him, and for that, they would pay.

Before he left, he felt like relieving some pent up tension. Crystal, as always, was by his side. He didn't want to use up all the staff before he had had his fun, so he looked at her meaningfully and made his way to his new corner office.

It was very large, and very spacious, fit for a king. His desk was a huge solid oak masterpiece and was towards the furthest corner, and surrounded by tinted windows on the two furthest walls. He had no trouble seeing out, but no one could see in. It was furnished beautifully with a couch up against one wall, and a couple of easy chairs in front with a tasteful wooden coffee table between. Not many knew that the sofa also could convert to a lavish, and plush, queen sized bed. There was a nice sitting table to the other wall, with a few chairs in case he decided to eat in. Finally, the coup degras, was the private bathroom with small shower attached to the office. No other office had the luxury.

zeegee7
zeegee7
226 Followers