Master Controller Act 05: Retribution

Story Info
Mark goes after Division 1 and his old boss, Claire.
11.3k words
4.41
31.5k
25

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeegee7
zeegee7
226 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

*Disclaimer. The full story will include a variety of fetishes mostly including mind control and non-consent, but also including enslavement, feminization, diaper punishment, cross dressing and gender bending. If any of this is not your thing, I ask that you keep going.

* THIS story will focus on Mark's return to the Company and the punishment of his old coworkers in Division 1. This story will include non-consent mind control, enslavement, human puppet, as well as copious amounts of blow jobs, sex and orgasm denial. The story will briefly include anal, forced gay, and incest.

* As always, all comments are not only appreciated, but requested. I've already gotten great ideas from my readers and have altered some of my storyline to suit. Feel free to message me as well with other suggestions, critiques, or ideas.

Chapter 1 -- The Boys

So, to ensure his position had been secured, he visited his old office in Division 1. It was less an office than it was a side table by a cubicle. In the actual cubicle was where Crystal had sat, a small beacon of hope in his desolate wasteland.

A little ways from him was another set of cubicles where the guys sat, John and Josh. They were Claire's favorites as they were handsome and muscular. They could get away with anything since Claire didn't actually make them work. They basically spent the day goofing off, and occasionally hanging out in Claire's office and talking her up. Their brown nosing skills were legendary.

Off behind Crystal was Tessa. The woman had a tight toned body, and regularly wore fitted clothing that showcased her physique. However, her face was ever frozen in the same expression of stony apathy. Few had seen her smile, and even fewer ranked on Tessa's scale of people to give a damn about.

As Mark walked into the division's section, he saw many of the menial workers doing what they were meant to, and hard at work running numbers on their prospective computers in their own cubicles. However, John and Josh were nowhere to be seen. He wasn't surprised.

Yet as he listened He could hear raucous laughter coming out of Claire's office. As he approached Claire's closed door he reached for the handle, opening the door unapologetically. Inside he saw John and Josh lounging in the two office chairs before Claire's desk. They were all laughing but immediately cut off when they heard the door open and saw Mark in the doorway.

"What do YOU want?" Claire asked derisively.

Mark looking somewhat amused said, "Shouldn't you all be at work?"

"We're on our break." Josh answered. They all laughed.

"Don't you have a diaper to fill." Claire snapped at him. They all laughed anew, this time uproariously.

"Josh, John, I have something to show you. Your new chairs."

The guys looked strangely at him, but got up to see what he was talking about. They remained light hearted until they got up to their desks and saw the new "chairs". They didn't have wheels like the rest and instead had four legs on the floor. As the front legs rose to connect with the arm rests, there were leather straps hanging to the side with belt buckles stapled to the wood. A small back rest that was cushioned to finish the motif. Finally, the main spectacle about the chair was the 6 inch dildo jutting up from it. It didn't seem to be attached to the seat itself, but to have been protruding up from a hole drilled into the seat.

The guys looked at the chair with incredulity, and started to back away. Mark turned to them, a wicked smile plastered to her face.

"Have a seat, 'If You Please'."

Not knowing what was happening, they immediately started unbuckling their belts, unbuttoning their pants, and unzipping their flies. Their pants pulled down, they reached for the waistband of their underwear and pulled down.

"Wait."

They stopped. And both breathed a sigh of relief, but remained unable to pull their pants back up.

"You guys can't be expected to pull your pants up and down all day. We need a change of wardrobe. Crystal?"

Crystal walked up to Mark and presented two dark plastic bags to him. He looked inside and smiled even wider, nodding to her. Then Crystal turned around and walked up to the boys. They each took a bag and looked inside. They did not like what they saw.

"Go ahead. Show everyone your new uniforms, 'If You Please'."

They reached in and first pulled out a pair of black sleeveless athletic shirts, which they quickly changed into. Now wearing only the tank tops, they reached in again. This time, they came out with bikini style spandex underwear with a strange feature. They appeared to have a gaping hole right where the butthole would be placed. They pulled them on and it was snug and tight up against their crotches, and giving easy access to their anuses.

Crystal reached out and gave each of them a small container of lubrication, and they got up to the chairs. Suggestively, they squeezed lube on the palms of their hands and began to reach down to the dildos that awaited them. As they stroked the substance, for their own sakes, they leaned over, and showed everyone their exposed anuses. The rest of the team, watching this with rapt attentions, cat-called the two men who had bullied them mercilessly as well. They were enjoying the two boys' come uppance.

Unable to stop themselves, they turned away from the seats, and grabbed the two arm rests. They lowered down and the bum hole bloomers did nothing to interfere. Once the dildos started penetrating they gasped sharply and began to whimper piteously as they slowly lowered down.

Once they were fully seated Mark turned to the rest of the crew, "Okay, I'm going to need a rotating schedule of volunteers to make sure these two stay at their work. You two, come here." Two plain looking women stood up and walked up, "Now, you see these straps. Set them up around their legs and affix the locks, please."

The straps were tied around their thighs, spreading their legs. Then they each found the two key locks and locked the straps in place. They were now a prisoner to the chairs unless someone decided to release them.

"Now, of course, they should be granted their two breaks and lunch, so someone will need to be in charge of that. If they absolutely have to go to the bathroom, make sure they are accompanied and brought back. Or if you need them to run an errand for you. Finally, check out this remote. If they should happen to need any additional motivation ..."

He clicked a button on the remote, and the dildos, which were not affixed to the seats, began to descend and ascend in and out of their anal cavity. As they were strapped in, they were helpless to do anything but endure. The office laughed. This was going to be fun.

They would be bound to wear their uniforms every work day, and would need to wear them before coming in to the office. From now on, this was their hell.

Chapter 2 -- Claire Cleans Up

The guys now having been dealt with, he turned his attention to Claire. Claire, who had followed out of morbid curiosity, now started to quell backward. He was not to be deterred.

"Claire, we need to have a conversation."

Claire, however, was still a bitch, "Fuck You, you little, sissy bitch! You're not going to do anything to me." She turned to walk away.

"Stop, 'If You Please'." She immediately stopped. "Let's go to your office, shall we."

They walked toward Claire's office, Claire awkwardly following. When they walked in, Crystal closed the door behind them. Claire stood in the middle of the office still unable to move.

Then Mark turned to Claire and said, "Take off your pants."

She immediately pulled on the stretchy waistband of her pants, and pulled them down, kicking them off. Mark stared comically at Claire's bottom half, she was wearing a nude pair of granny panties. He wasn't able to see where the tops of them were as they disappeared up under her blouse. He could also see random pubic hairs sticking out of the material over her front.

"Wow, I guess you weren't expecting to entertain anyone, like ... ever. Okay, now the blouse."

She immediately reached the hem of her blouse and pulled up, casting the blouse to the side. If the panties were excessive they were almost nothing in comparison to the granny bra she had on. It seemed to be a nursing bra the way they encased her large breasts. Mark and Crystal laughed even harder.

Claire began yelling, "Stop this right fucking now you sick twisted asshole! Is this how you get your kicks you little pervert?! I swear to Christ I'm going to fucking stab you in your baby dick with a stapler if you don't let me go right fucking now!"

"Shut up." Claire immediately stopped talking. "You know, you have quite the potty mouth. Someone, should teach you a lesson. I know, how about I give you a 'literal' potty mouth. Maybe that will engrave in your tiny brain the lesson you should learn."

Claire didn't know what he meant, but knew she wasn't going to like it.

"But to teach you this lesson, a little humility isn't out of order. On your hands and knees, now."

She got down on her hands and knees and looked forward. Her eyes were wide and her breathing was increasing. Then Mark turned towards the door, and Crystal opened it. In horror, Claire realized she was being forced to follow after. She started crawling out of the safety of her own office and was now in full view of all the employees in the area. They could now all see the embarrassing shape of her body, and the huge size of her unflattering underwear. She could hear the murmurs and snickers of everyone in the office, and she just wanted to die.

The display gathered a small crowd of onlookers, all of whom had been mistreated by the evil, overweight woman. The jeered after her, smacking her ass, and jiggling her love handles as she went.

Slowly, Mark sauntered to his own office, with Crystal swaggering at his side. As they approached, Crystal reached out and opened the door. Mark stepped in and Claire crawled right in after. Mark stepped over to his own private bathroom, and then opened that door and gestured inside. Claire crawled in and realized that her bare hands were making full contact with Mark's bathroom floor. Already a minor germophobe, she was internally freaking out at the grossness of it, but she had no idea what was in store for her.

"Okay, so from now on it will be your job to clean this bathroom. I'm afraid we don't have enough in the funds to afford cleaning supplies, and since you're already in position, take care of it with your Tongue."

She gawked, and suddenly her tongue was sticking out and try as she might she could not pull it back in. A low higher pitched squeal could be heard from her as she began to lower her head to the floor, but try as she might to scream, she wasn't able to. She began to slowly and methodically lick the bathroom floor in a grid pattern.

"Don't forget about the sink, the toilet lid, cover and seat. I'll be back to check on you later."

Though he couldn't see from his angle, never mind the distracting view of Claire's huge derriere sticking up in his face, but her tears were contributing to the cleaning process.

He went off and saw the Division 1 staff having a little too much fun with Josh, still strapped to the chair that was emitting a low thrum. No doubt, Josh's ass was getting quite a work out. John seemed to be picking up a series of objects, being forced to bend at the waist and flashing everyone.

This granted Mark a full hour of amusement.

Chapter 3 -- This Little Piggy

When he got back, about 90 minutes had passed and Claire seemed to be about 95% done with the floor. Mark doubted she had gotten to the any of the fixtures.

"Claire, pause for a moment." Claire stopped and turned, still on her knees to face Mark, she could have cried at the reprieve, but she was out of tears. "I brought you some water bottles so you can rehydrate. Also, I brought some 'accessories', come out here."

He walked out to the office, and Claire followed. Then Crystal dropped a bag in front of her. Inside Claire pulled out what appeared to be a salmon pink, sleeveless, leotard. There was also some kind of harness that Claire did not recognize, and a pink tail attached to some strange device. Mark gestured and she stripped out of her underwear and began to put on the leotard. It was uncomfortably snug on her fat body, and did nothing to hide the folds of fat on her sides, or her enormous gut. As she was adjusting, she noticed a hole in the butt part that seemed too small for any practical use.

The rude awakening came soon after when an intense pressure hit her rear end. She grunted and braced herself on her hands. She turned behind and saw a pig's tail sticking out of her ass. It was a butt plug with a pig's tail attached to it! Then the harness was put around her head, the leather was painted a light pink and as it was put into place, she felt two small hooks reach up her nostrils and pull up. A mirror was put in her face, and she saw that the harness, while only minutely blocking her face with a single pink leather strap going up between her eyes, it did however pull her nose up to resemble a pig. On the top, attached to the harness that went across the top of her head from ear to ear, were affixed two pigs ears.

"Now, this will be your uniform from now on. You are not allowed in the building unless you are in uniform. Don't be late. First thing in the morning you will need to clean my bathroom. Cleaning crew won't touch the room."

She began to whine piteously, "Please don't! I'm so sorry I was mean to you. I beg you ..."

"Also, your voice is really annoying so from now on you are not allowed to speak while in the building, since you are a pig, you can only make pig noises. Do you understand?"

"Squeee!"

"Excellent, you are to be a good little piggy and only speak when spoken too. Now you must have quite an appetite to maintain that ... physique, so once you finish cleaning the bathroom you can eat."

At that, he dropped a bowl on the floor, and filled it with what looked like cheap chili and canned veggies mixed together. Then he left.

Now rehydrated, she cried anew and crawled back to the bathroom. It took another hour to finish the bathroom. She could taste the urine on the toilet seat and the soap on the sink. She dry heaved several times, but on an empty stomach had nothing to puke out. Small favors as she knew she would probably end up licking it back up anyway.

She finally finished and crawled her way back to the bowl of now cold food. She tried to do anything to get the food, but her hands refused to lift from the floor. Reluctantly, lip quivering, she bent down and put her face in the disgusting slop and ate. After a couple of bites, she turned her head and saw another bowl filled with water. She crawled to that one and starting licking up the water like a cat, but could quickly start tasting the crappy chili in the water that had dislodged from her face, and had been spewed from her nose that she could do nothing to protect.

Chapter 4 -- What About Tessa?

Having had his fun with Claire, he went back to Division 1. Both of the guys were having all kinds of fun, firmly fixed in their seats and working with a dildo shoved up their ass. Their posture had never been straighter.

As he scanned the area. He saw another member of the team he had never liked. Tessa. He walked over to her, and asked her to join him in the conference room. She looked up at him with that same stony face and got up. Mark enjoyed seeing her body beneath her tight, black pencil skirt with a semi-shear white, button down shirt. He was so ready to put this bitch in her place.

While she had technically never done anything against him, she had never shown the least amount of interest in helping him through all the bullying he had suffered. In his mind, this was just as bad as doing the bullying herself.

So when they got to the conference room he invited her to take a seat. She did. Then for some unknown reason she couldn't move. She could move her eyes, and blink, but now she wasn't able to even lift a finger. Of course, Mark had told her to forget the command he gave her.

"Thank you for joining me Tessa. We've never really had a proper talk, have we?"

Then Tessa felt his hand on her shoulder. Her breathing quickened, she was scared. This in turn, made Mark greatly excited, but he would need to stick to his resolve. The anticipation would sweeten the win.

"You know, as your CEO, it is my duty to be able to provide my employees with what they need. Most of the staff are fairly easy to tell, but not you. You always have that same implacable expression on your face. Well that doesn't help my job."

His hand then fell down her shoulders, under her shirt and began to grope the front of her bra filled with her small, pert breasts. His fingers played across her nipples until he started pinching and rolling them. She started breathing irregularly, trying not to let the sensation get to her. The power of his touch was setting her nerves on fire.

"Why do you think that is? Why is it we've never taken the time to talk and bond? We were coworkers all these months. Is it me? Have I not been paying enough attention to you?"

His hands came back up and one hand caressed her cheek.

"I'm afraid I don't have time right now, but don't worry, I'll pay you a visit later, okay?"

With that he left, and it wasn't until ten minutes had gone by that Tessa could move again. She shook from the fear she hadn't been allowed to express, and, despite her best efforts, tears streamed from her eyes.

Chapter 5 -- In the Meantime

Everything was now in motion and Mark was loving it.

The guys were still clamped down and were begging for a bathroom break, while the other employees were devising more things to torture them with. As Mark walked by, he heard one of the girls tell John to pucker up so she could apply lipstick, and he was doing it, while Josh was being told he would have to suck off a male employee for the luxury of a bathroom break. Mark was pleased.

Claire had made it back into her office, only to discover the door and furniture had been removed, and in its place was a feeding trough and pig themed décor. She had a crowd outside looking in and seeing her in her humiliating situation, while she made futile attempt to make them go away, which in turn was only her squealing and oinking. He was very pleased.

So, to pass the time, he stopped by Nela's office. She was of course wearing a mesh shirt, and looking miserable. She had just finished an "appointment".

As he walked in Nela saw that it was him and the rage on her face was palpable. But Mark sat down on the small sofa afforded Nela for her station, and reached for the horse medallion. Nela's eyes almost popped out of her head as she realized what was about to happen, when Mark dropped the necklace around his neck.

"Crawl over here and put that whore mouth to some use," he said to her.

She did, crawling slowly across the office to his waiting open lap. She reached up, opened his pants and pulled out his now enlarged, and stiff, member. She gawked at it. It wasn't the almost 3-inch baby dick he had before, this was a massive piece of meat. Despite that, she had been given a command by the bearer of the medallion, and it was making her wet all over again. Her mouth opened wide and she took him in. She couldn't get even half of him in her mouth so she tried to make up for it by grabbing his shaft and stroking as the spittle started to spill down, and she used it to lubricate his rod inching him further and further down her throat.

He reached out and pulled her torso so that she would be kneeling on the sofa where he sat, and leaning over sideways as she kept up her oral task. This gave him reachable access to her nipples, and to reach up her skirt. She wasn't allowed to stop, but she did try her best to scream in protest. But it only came out as a muffled whine. He pulled her skirt so he could see the individual mounds of her two large ass cheeks and the black thong parting them.

zeegee7
zeegee7
226 Followers