Master Controller Act 06: Reputation

Story Info
Mark gets Division 4, and helps a friend.
10.8k words
4.59
22.6k
25

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeegee7
zeegee7
226 Followers

*Disclaimer. The full story will include a variety of fetishes mostly including mind control and non-consent, but also including enslavement, feminization, diaper punishment, cross dressing and gender bending. If any of this is not your thing, I ask that you keep going.

*This story specifically includes more mind control, and enslavement, as well as piercing, anal, blowjobs, age regression, and brainwashing. Enjoy!

*As always, all comments are not only appreciated, but requested. I've already gotten great ideas from my readers and have altered some of my storyline to suit. Feel free to message me as well with other suggestions, critiques, or ideas.

Chapter 1 -- Let's Meet Damian

Crystal and Mark had put in quite a good amount of work, and it was coming to fruition. On one of Mark's plots of land he had begun the building of his new residence, a large mansion atop a hill overlooking the 3 towns, and the Company. The construction was almost completed.

He also had several other construction projects in the works that would take a little longer.

Meanwhile, he and Crystal were discussing the layout of the Mansion with ten thousand square feet, several bedrooms, multiple bathrooms, a 2 acre backyard, and a half acre front yard. It stood three stories above ground. But the majority of the real fun lie beneath. These plans were not on public record, and the construction crew, who were doing the job, were under Mark's spell to forget anything they worked on and saw, except for what was officially submitted to the county.

In preparation he went to his current house and began to get Mary ready for the transition. Little of her station would change, but her duties would increase. Mark was also considering bringing on more staff to assist, not wanting Mary to be too tired from her primary purpose.

As he laid all of this out for her, she looked longingly at him with ill-concealed hunger. Though she had been imprisoned in her current situation for months, she had come to love, and Need, the sweet elixir that her Master's glorious cock provided.

As Mark layed out the changes, she responded regularly with "Yes Master", or "I will Master", and sporadically "Anything for you Master".

He was so enamored by her loyalty he felt obliged to reward her. He requested a hand job from the loyal maid, and immediately she knelt low, removed his stiffened member, and began to stroke it with love and affection. Having had a great deal of practice, he didn't last long.

Once completed, he watched patiently as the buxom house servant tucked him away, then ravenously bent low to lap up her spoils. She lasted long enough to lick up the last drop before crying out in a torrential wave of bliss that left her on the floor, trembling in ecstatic afterglow.

Today would be a good day.

Chapter 2 - How's Janet

Next he visited Janet.

When he knocked on the door, Janet herself answered, and a loud raucous could be heard towards the back of the house. Janet saw that it was him, and her face lit up.

"Mark! Welcome," she gave him a large genuine grin, and chaffeured him to the living room. Then she turned toward the back of the house and shouted, "Kitty! Come on over Kitty, we have company."

Mark started laughing, he couldn't help it. This prominent, corporate woman, who had always commanded such fear and respect, came out wearing a dress befitting a little girl, and it barely covered, what was obviously a very thick diaper underneath. She had what amounted to clown paint plastered across her face to resemble makeup, and frilly anklet socks shod by Mary Jane black shoes.

"My daughter, Jade, loves her 'dolly time' with Baby Kitty. When Baby Kitty isn't working, and when my little Jade is awake, she has tons of fun dressing her up, and making her play games she comes up with, and making her pretend to be little Jade's baby. It's really quite adorable. And when Little Jade goes to sleep, if she doesn't snuggle up with her Baby Kitty, she comes and plays Mommie's Games, and she has so much fun. Doesn't she, Baby Kitty?"

Karen plastered a terrified fake smile, as big as a billboard, and said in a high pitched voice, "Yes, Mommy Janet. Wittle Baby Kitty wuvs her dowwy time wit Misses Jade."

Then Karen stopped and a look of pure horror struck her expression, and against her will she said aloud, "Uh-Oh! Wittle Baby Kitty went pee pee in her diapey."

It was obvious that the announcement was not by her own will, Janet must have conditioned it into her. Mark was laughing so hard his sides started to hurt.

"Jade, sweety, Baby Kitty pee-peed her diaper!"

"REALLY?!"

And then in ran a toddler, probably about 4 or 5 years old, and she held a ridiculously thick diaper and a cutesy pink diaper bag in her hand with a girly cartoon character Mark didn't recognize. Jade gave the accoutrements to Janet, and ran back to play. Then, Janet announced it was time for baby to get her diaper changed, and Karen promptly laid down on the changing pad, right there on the living room floor, with her legs splayed wide.

Janet expertly lifted the skirt of the dress, and unsnapped the onesie's crotch button covering the diaper, and Mark was delighted to see a pink diaper with ponies design wrapped around Karen's crotch, he had already started taking pictures. Janet then unlatched the sides of the diaper, and opened it to show a very full piss filled diaper that had enveloped a hairless vagina. She had never seemed smaller.

She started wiping the area carefully, and Karen looked away in shame, while sucking on her thumb. Janet pulled out a fresh diaper and clad the Baby Kitty in it, after applying some powder, and pulled the onesie back down, snapping it shut.

Jade came back up and said, "Come on Baby Kitty, we can go play outside!" and ran off towards the back.

At first Karen was about to get up, but Little Jade was quick to correct her, "No Baby Kitty, babies can't walk." And Karen was forced to all fours to follow after her ward, padded butt stuck out high.

Once he had settled, he told Janet the reason he came. He offered her a room in the new home, and Janet was all too happy to accept. She said Karen would love to spend "quality" time with Mary, and maybe Mary wouldn't mind "baby sitting" Karen. Mark laughed and thought that would be a wonderful idea. Mark assured Janet he would take care of everything for her.

Janet had begun working with Mark and Crystal, a short time after setting her up with Kitty. She seemed to have a knack for construction and architecture. Using some light brain rewiring, Mark was able to draw out Janet's full potential and she was now a valuable asset to the team. Still a staunch lesbian, Mark made sure to reward her with all the snatch she could want. Janet once joked that her twat hadn't gone more than half a day without servicing for weeks.

It was quite an exciting venture they had planned out, and Mark couldn't wait to get started.

Chapter 3 -- Let's Meet Damian

Mark went back in to the office later that day. He was enjoying what he was seeing. Division 1 was a completely different atmosphere. Any one in that department that might have stood up against him had been humiliated, demeaned and demoted. The rest, who were fellow victims of the bullying were flourishing and succeeding in their positions.

He went into his office and waited for a progress report, which Crystal would bring him at varying times throughout the day.

Oddly enough, he heard a knock at the door. Crystal never knocked. It must be another employee. He granted entrance, and in walked Damian.

Mark liked Damian. When the rest of the Company either bullied him, or ignored the bullying, Damian was actually a diamond in the rough. He would nod to Mark, or say hi to him passing in the hall. Though he would sometimes fall victim to the maltreatment, he never lost his decency.

He seemed to generally be a good guy. He was a slightly taller, younger black man that had thick glasses and a "nerd's" demeanor. He actually was a nerd, in fact, very into the world of anime and video games, as well as comic book heroes. He once told Mark that he got a signed copy of rubble from when Titan, of the Power Team, had last been in the City.

He was also an excellent scientist, but without the confidence needed to stand up for himself, often was tasked with busy work and the crap jobs no one else wanted to do.

"Damian! Good to see you, my friend. What can I do for you?"

"Hey ... uh, sir."

"Sir? Damian, it's me Mark. We're friends, dude."

Damian relaxed and smiled, "Hey Mark. I was a little nervous at first, you being the Big Boss now."

"Oh please, don't be. You've always been cool with me. My door is always open for you. Period."

"Thanks man. I came because I heard how you settled Division 1 and I wanted to give you props for it. That was a mean section, I know some folks over there that hated it, and it's really cool what you did. They love coming in to work now."

Mark smiled, genuinely glad to hear this, "That's awesome! Thanks for telling me. So, how are things in Division 4? Jenny runs it right?"

At this Damian's demeanor changed, he dropped his eyes to the ground and started to fidget with the hem of his shirt, "Its ok."

Mark saw the change, and he didn't like it, "What's wrong, Damian? You can tell me."

"Well ... It's just that Jenny isn't being that ..." His voice faltered, Mark waited patiently, "She's not being very respectful about ... you."

Mark took a moment to process that, Damian was always the kind to speak positively, this must have been hard for him, "Okay, I get you. Thank you for letting me know. I will have it addressed."

Damian looked at him panicked, Mark continued. "And ... I will be sure to keep all parties responsible anonymous."

Damian breathed a sigh of relief, "Thanks man."

"No problem, you're a good friend Damian."

Damian left, and Crystal came in right behind him. Mark asked her to set up a meeting with Division 4 for later that day. He also asked for dossiers on the staff of Division 4, he wanted to see what he'd be dealing with. As he was scrolling through he caught sight of two employees that peaked his curiosity. He had an idea of how to move his plans forward a little bit faster, and how to repay his friend.

Chapter 4 -- Damian's Reward

Damian came back into Mark's office. Curious as to why he was called back, and also very nervous.

As he walked in Mark looked up and smiled at his friend. He gestured to the office sofa and sat on the chair in front of him, separated by a coffee table. Then, there was a knock on his office door. Mark got up and opened the door, and to Damian's surprise, Yvette and Sherry came in.

Yvette was a tall and slim Hispanic beauty standing about five foot eight. Though thin, she was soft and supple. She had long, straight, light-brown hair that came to between her shoulder blades. She always wore feminine blouses, and tight pants to show off her taut ass and lithe, long legs.

Sherry, on the other hand, was only about five foot two. She was a creamy dark color with long, voluminous, dark, natural hair, but her primary 'Assets' were her extremely large E cup breasts. She always wore tight shirts with a deep V-neck to allow a full preview of her cavernous cleavage. She wasn't skinny, but the extra weight she carried settled prettily on her curvy body.

Both were bitches, keen on making everyone feel inferior. They were the quintessential "Mean Girls". They worked well together, and did not limit their spiteful insults to other women, but also to men. They also worked well at brown-nosing Jenny, the head of their division, to seal their positions in the Company. They were experts at not only tearing others down, but also at how to build their boss up.

They stood in the office, not taking the offer of sitting on the sofa to either side of Damian. So, Mark took the lead.

"Ladies. Thank you for joining us today. Are you sure you won't sit down?"

Yvette rolled her eyes and said, "Whatever. What do you want? We have 'work' to do."

"Well, we need to do some reorganizing of your department, and you guys get to be the first to realize your new positions."

The girls looked at each other, Damian looked at the coffee table, Sherry asked, "Reorganizing? What is that supposed to mean?"

"Well, for some, I'm going to either reassign work, or insist they actually start doing their work. For some more, I'm going to continue their service 'beyond' the Company. But, for you ladies, since your service to the Company has been so abysmal, I'm going to reassign you in a more personable way."

Yvette didn't like the sound of that, "Personable? What the fuck is that supposed to mean? You can't just move us out, we're valued employees! Ask Jenny ..."

"Oh don't worry, I'm going to have a lot to discuss with Jenny. You however, I'm going to need you to make sure the NEW head of Division 4 is ... kept up with."

"Wait, NEW head? What the fuck?! Who is this 'new head'?" Sherry asked.

"Why, my good friend Damian here. Ladies, say hello to the new head of Division 4."

No one was more confused than Damian. He looked up at Mark with wild surprise in his eyes. Was he serious? He wasn't a leader.

"I believe in you Damian. You're smart, smarter than the bitch running it now, and you'll actually care for your employees. And as a reward, I'm going to give you these two."

Sherry was the first to speak, "Tha FUCK did you just say?! And what the FUCK do you mean you're 'giving' us to him?!"

Yvette sounded off, "We're not your fucking property you son of a bitch! How fucking dare you talk about us like that! Who the fuck do you think you are?!"

"Ladies," Mark said placatingly, "why don't you be 'Good Girls' and do everything you can to keep Damian happy ... from now on."

And like that, they were no longer their own. Suddenly, their brains were rewired. They turned to Damian and affixed him with looks of Care and Love, and Hunger. They sat on either side of him, and began to rub his chest, legs, and shoulders, but it was obvious there was something else they wanted to touch.

They gushed over him, about his handsome features, strong arms, manly build and so on. Damian was so far out of his element he didn't know what to do.

"Ladies, maybe you could demonstrate on each other the kind of affection you'd show him."

Their features brightened intensely and they both got on their knees on the sofa and began to kiss each other passionately, while Damian sat between them. He leaned back against the couch and just watched, as Yvette and Sherry did their best to inhale each other's tongues.

Then they really got into it, and Yvette reached for the luscious mounds of Sherry's chest, while Sherry reached for Yvette's ass with one hand, and her neck with the other, to pull Yvette an impossible amount closer to her.

Yvette taking the initiative, leaned in at an angle to Sherry, still massaging her breast with her left hand, and holding herself up with her right. This put her tight posterior within very easy reach of Damian, and Damian could not resist the invitation. He reached with his left hand and placed it hesitantly on Yvette's presented posterior. Yvette moaned a satisfied, guttural moan, but didn't stop the make out session.

Sherry, taking the cue, got on her left knee atop the sofa, and left her extended, right leg on the ground, this in turn angled her plump and curvy body to be fully presented to her man while still allowing access to Yvette to continue her machinations. Her breasts were so close to Damian's face, they could feel his breathing. With his right hand he reached up and grabbed her left breast. It was so much more malleable than he had expected. Sherry moaned into Yvette's mouth.

"Ladies, do you think its right that Damian should have to deal with all those layers of clothes?"

The two girls had a shocked look, and immediately began apologizing to Damian for being so cruel. During their pleas of forgiveness they quickly stripped all their clothes off, underwear and all, and begged to help Damian out of his. Damian couldn't resist. As Sherry was ripping his pants off, and Yvette his shirt, Mark let himself out.

Now that the three of them were completely freed of the inconvenient restriction of clothing, the girls immediately got to work. Yvette, perched on the sofa, bent down and began licking his shaft with relish. She went from base and slowly rose to tip, and repeated, over and over again. Sherry was hunkered low on the floor, and was massaging his thighs, while sucking in his balls, and putting her tongue to the job.

Damian had never had so much attention before in his life, and knew he wasn't going to last long. The girls, however, had had plenty of experience, and the moment they felt the familiar hardening and pulsing of his dick Yvette clamped her mouth shut over the tip, and began stroking with fervor. Sherry began stroking his thighs with her finger tips as if pushing the sweet seed out of his legs, and up his cock, to her partner's awaiting mouth.

He exploded into Yvette's mouth, time after time, and Yvette held fast taking every last drop in. Then, smiling a very pleased smile of someone who had accomplished a great task, she turned toward Sherry and once again, they began to dance with their tongues, sharing Damian's creamy goodness between themselves.

When done, Yvette moved to the far side of the sofa, and invited her liege to rest his head on her lap, she stroked his head with her nails soothingly. In the meantime, Sherry climbed onto the sofa, and holding up her weight on her hands and knees, she rested her body on his to provide warmth and to let her breasts rest on his belly. It was a magical sensation, and Damian was soon asleep.

---

After about an hour had passed, Mark came back and knocked on his own office door. A moment later, a naked Sherry answered the door, with no trace of shame, and allowed him entrance. During this, Yvette had calmly, and slowly, awoken Damian from his deep post-coital slumber.

Damian sat up, and for a brief moment had simply assumed the whole exchange had been a dream. That is, until he saw the two naked beautiful women looking at him with both satisfaction at a job well done, and anticipation of further service to him. Then he realized he was naked and pulled as if to cover himself. Sherry immediately moved in and covered his crotch with her body, this had the pleasant sensation of her breasts resting on what was his flaccid cock, but that was quickly changing. At the same time, Yvette moved to behind him on the sofa, and began to rub his shoulders, the relief in tension was divine.

"Having fun I see." Mark smiled.

Damian shyly smirked, and said, "Yeah, you could say that. I-I don't know what to say. I don't know how you did it, but thank you. This was the best day of my life."

Mark laughed lightly, "Well, first, the day isn't over yet. Second, you still have tomorrow, and the next day, and the rest of your life. Also, they will be accompanying you home from now on."

"Seriously?! I thought this was a one off."

"No, sir. They're yours from now on. And if you get bored, let me know and I'll get you new ones."

Damian was astonished. He hadn't thought this was going to last, "How ... how can I ever repay you?"

"When you take over, I'm going to want to pick your brain about your guys' research, if that's okay?"

"Mark, I'll give you anything you want. Thank you."

Mark laughed a lot heartier this time, and then said, "Well you better get dressed. We have a meeting in an hour, and you won't want to miss it."

Chapter 5 -- Meeting with Division 4

The conference room was pretty crowded. Crystal was sitting to the left of the head of the conference table, and Jenny to the right. Mark was told until later, that Jenny had tried to sit at the head, but Crystal had not allowed it, that seat was for her Master.

zeegee7
zeegee7
226 Followers