Master Daniel Ch. 05

Story Info
The kiss of Dawn.
1.5k words
4.58
19k
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewench
thewench
21 Followers

Daniel saw that look again. The look He could not place. she had her eyes locked firmly on His cock. her breath coming in pants. From out of nowhere, she lifted her head as far as she could and kissed the tip. Daniel jerked back.

"May you what, My dear?" He repeated.

"Do not make me beg, i want Your cock."

Angel's voice was clear and even. she wasn't the breathless little innocent-want-to-be any longer. she knew what she wanted. All of a sudden, Daniel knew what that look was saying to Him. 'i dare You'. she was determined, full of determination and she wanted Him. Not just His cock, of that He was sure of.

"Let me touch it." she said, that determination leading her.

Daniel had no choice. He was in a trance. This small woman who knew what she wanted, had always known what she wanted, as He was beginning to realize, was taking a hold on Him, on His body, and on His heart. Soon His soul would belong to her.

He reached around and untied her ankles, then leaned over her to untie his wrists. Angel took advantage of that, she kissed the tip and her tongue slipped into the slit. Daniel could not move, He sat there, stunned, and allowed Angel to take Him to Heaven.

her tongue slid down His length, spreading the pre-cum, her soft tongue followed, cleaning Him. she held His heavy balls carefully and massaged them. Little by little, she sucked all of Him into her hot wet mouth, her tongue never stopping. It worked Daniel with a frenzy, pushing Him ever closer to that sought after edge. Angel started to hum and with that, He jerked back into reality. He did not know why, nor did He care to question why, He had stopped second-guessing Himself the moment Angel whispered that praise and her gratitude, but He did not want to release in her mouth. That image flashed in His mind's eye. she would welcome the taste of Him, swallow it willingly and then thank Him for it. But it was He who should be thanking her.

Daniel pulled out of her mouth with a loud "pop", only to meet her eyes with his. she was angry. she wasn't finished, she wanted more. she grabbed for Him and He could only obey.

This time, she only held it, this time her mouth went directly for His balls. Carefully, she sucked in one, then the other.

'her tongue must be made of velvet' Daniel thought as she covered them both with it.

It seemed like long torturous hours before Daniel could no longer hold Himself back. With both hands, he gently pushed her head back to the bed. she started to speak, but He stopped her with His finger. she licked it and sucked it into her mouth. He moved to between her spread legs and then He took the same finger and placed it against His own lips.

"Keep your eyes open for Me, love." He whispered.

she obeyed.

He didn't need to feel if she was still wet, but he did. The same finger ran over her mound and then He trailed it up to her lips. His own lips followed as He entered her in one slow movement.

Angel gasped for air as she closed her eyes and leaned her head back to expose her slender neck.

"Open your eyes." Daniel softly commanded.

she obeyed, but not for long. He knew the feeling, He fought to keep His own eyes open. she was wet, she was hot and she was tight. He gave up the fight and buried His face in her neck.

Somehow her long hair had gotten tangled around them and it was brushing against His skin like feathers. her legs wrapped around Him and she pulled Him in deeper. He pushed to get even deeper, His heart was racing and His blood was flowing. Angel was devouring Him and He wasn't doing one thing to stop her. she clamped down hard around Him and slowly started to buck against Him. her fingers started to roam up and down His spine. The places she touched, burning Him.

Together they made love.

Daniel had never called it that before. Angel and her passionate blue eyes had taken a hold of Him. she had had His heart long ago, when she a child. Not really a child, past the marriage age, still, with her inexperience, Daniel thought of her as a child. Even though it was only a few years before that He Himself had been a child. He feared her then, with her laughter and her kind heart, her soft skin and her radiating beauty. He was afraid He would scare her with His strange tastes. He left for the East, gone for so long, still, He had not forgotten her. Upon His return, he spotted her, she had not changed, she had only gotten more beautiful and He had avoided her, until He had no choice but to face His fear and take her. Maybe then would He be able to forget her. Maybe.

Angel was going to die. she knew it. she had never felt anything like this. The edge that Master Daniel had pushed her over again and again, was nothing like this. The knights that had taken her over the edge could not do it like this man, her man. her Master.

This was not the same abyss. It was deeper, darker. she felt as though if she fell, she would not be able to return. A knight that had been very kind and gentle had told her something she had never forgotten, he had told that the French called it, "la petite mort", the little death. It sounded dreadful. she wanted to embrace it.

she could smell Master Daniel. He smelled of man and of strength. His hard muscles beneath her fingertips were sweating and His skin burned her fingers. Angel loved her Master Daniel. she loved Him the moment she first laid eyes on Him. But she was young and while she knew what went on between a man and a woman, she had not experienced it yet. she so wanted Him to show her, but He had left. she tried to forget Him. she listened to all the stories about Him and His ways of sex, but that only intrigued her, made her want Him all the more. she would lie awake in bed at night and think of Him and of all the things she had heard He likes to do. she would picture herself at His feet, in His shackles. she could see His slow, lazy smile, and feel His warm breath on her back. she wanted Him and there was no forgetting Master Daniel. she loved Him. When He finally returned, she still loved Him. she loves Him now.

Angel was falling now, it would be over soon, the sky was beginning to grow light, she could see it through the arrow slits. He had taken her, used her for His pleasure and she would be of no further use to Him. But what a night. she loved being used by the man she loved and if He no longer thought of her, at least she had this night to hold onto for the rest of her life. And no one else would ever come close to giving her what He had given her.

Daniel felt Angel growing tighter, she wrapped her legs around His waist and wrapped her arms around His neck, she tried to speak, but couldn't. He knew what she wanted and He could no more deny her than He could count the stars in the sky, her wish was His command.

"Yes, My love, cum for me."

she screamed and came, she came hard, her pussy trying desperately hard to pull Him inside of her. The way she milked His cock was like she was trying to milk His entire life out of Him. He spilled His seed inside of her, screaming her name,

"Oh, God, Angel, How I love you so!"

"Daniel, my Daniel. Oh, i love You!"

Daniel looked down at His Angel, there were tears in her eyes and she was in a well-loved daze. her lips were swollen, He had to remind her to stop biting her own lips, save that for Him. When He looked back at her, He asked her,

"Did you mean that?"

"Aye." she answered, yawning, "Very much."

Then she drifted off to sleep.

Daniel then did something He had never done before, He laid down and slept with the woman He loved.

* * * * *

Dear readers, Master Daniel and Angel want to thank you for allowing them to share their story with you. This is not the end of those two, just their first night. i feel confident that they will be back. i want to thank you also and thank you for your patience and the feedback. It's been fun! (smiles for miles)

thewench
thewench
21 Followers