Master Finds His Treat Ch. 03

Story Info
Master & His babydoll, 2 years later.
3.3k words
4.43
38.7k
4
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/26/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was kneeling in the garden, dressed in a pair of bright blue shorts that hugged her ass perfectly and a light yellow shirt that tied in the middle of her succulent breasts, hair drawn back into a high ponytail that hung almost to the top of her ass. Singing softly to herself, she never even heard me approach only noticing me once my shadow was cast over her as I moved behind her.

Her heart fluttered as she noticed the shadow, swallowing hard, she turned on her knees and looked up at him. Her face giving away the guilt she was feeling. "Hello Sir," she said tentatively.

"Hello My pet, What is wrong My babydoll? " he asked seeing the worry on her face.

She took a deep breath then blurted it out..."I didn't mean to do it. I was just going to look up something on your computer," her voice was filled with remorse.

A scowled formed on his face. "What have you done babydoll, surely it couldn't be that bad." He almost chuckled as he pictured his little blonde submissive using white out on his screen.

She looked up at him with her big brown doe eyes, biting her lower lip as she worked up the courage to continue. "I spilled my drink over your desk...you're keyboard. She hurried on, "I tried to clean it up..really I did."

Interrupting her, his anger showing as he said, "You did what! How could you be so irresponsible? How could you not pay attention?

"I pulled the back off the keyboard and it's...well...broke. I wanted to clean it and then when I took the back off the keys well, they all fell out and I tried to get it all back together, but..." her voice trailed off and she took another deep breath as she looked up at him. Her voice now soft and full of repent, "I'm sorry Master, I know I wasn't supposed to have a drink near it...not after last time."

He glared down at her, too angry to even speak. Right there in the garden she reached up to undo his belt, thinking that if she sucked his cock, he would soften and forgive her quicker. His fists clenched and released then he brushed her away and strode off towards the house. She got up off her knees and ran after him.

"Please Sir, I'll go get you a new keyboard, just tell me what kind you want," desperation filled her voice. "I cleaned everything else up...well...except..."

"Except what?" his voice slowly rising.

Except those papers that were laying on your desk...they kinda...well the ink all bled...I don't think they are salvageable," she hung her head as she finished speaking.

"Get your ass inside now slut, I don't want to hear another thing from you," his hands were planted on his hips as he glared at her, pushing her hands away once again as she reached for his pants.

Her lip quivering she answered, "yes Master and turned, running up the path."

He watched her go, even in his anger, he finds the sight of her ass in those tight shorts enticing. Following her in, he retreated further into the house and entered his den. Finding everything on the desk in disarray he shook his head in disbelief. How could she do this ...again! The papers were quite important...little did she know just how important! It hadn't been that long ago since she had done this very thing for the second time. Well babydoll, he thought to him, strike three. Time to teach you a lesson.

She stayed in the kitchen, pacing as she waited for him to calm. Hoping he would, praying he would. She stopped and got a drink of water to try to help calm herself and then began her nervous pacing once more.

"Do you realize what you destroyed today!" He had come up behind her and when he spoke she jumped and spun around to face him. "Fuck the computer keyboard," throwing up his hands as he continued. "Do you know what those papers were? Jesus, I... What the hell am I going to do with you? This is the third time now, the look on his face showing his displeasure.

"I am sooo sorry," she said again, no I don't know what they were, and I really am sorry, so sorry, it won't ever happen again, I promise you it wont, not ever.

He let her ramble for a minute then cut her off. "Empty promises babydoll, you have promised this before and yet I catch you with drinks near the computer all the time," his eyebrows furrowing.

"I was just going to get an address... I wasn't planning on staying there. please dot be mad at me Master..." Her eyes begged him for forgiveness.

"The papers My sweet thoughtless little doll, were the papers paying off all of your debts...Also a binding agreement to secure you to Me forever. The plans for an elaborate collaring ceremony and all the checks already written out." He stood and watched, her face registering the enormity of her carelessness.

Her face fell and she stumbled backwards ..."ohhhhhhhh"...her voice trailing off as tears formed in her eyes.

"That's right, months of planning and work you have just ruined," his head shook slowly. "Not to mention the keyboard that will need replaced but that," he said with a wave of his hand, "is the least of it."

She came to him and went to her knees, looking up at him. "Sir," her voice trembled, "I was wrong. I shouldn't have had the drink anywhere near the computer and I promise I never will again," she paused a moment a sob escaping her lips, "Master...I accept whatever punishment you decide upon."

Looking down, his face still enraged, but yet he caressed her face..."babydoll, this was to make you Mine forever to bind us as we both desire. The computer can be fixed but there were no copies of anything else yet." His face grim as he told her he had made his decision. He watched her tears drip down her cheeks as she thought about what she had done.

"Strip Slut, do it now," his eyes blazed.

"Yes Sir," her voice catching in her throat as she pulled her shirt up over her head and laid it aside.

"Fold it fucking neatly," he spat out before she could even get a chance. "Jesus always so messy."

He had to turn his head to hide his smirk as she snatched up the shirt and folded it with precision before unbuttoning her shorts. He stopped her with his command, "turn around as you drop the shorts. She turned and slowly peeled the shorts down over her ass and down her legs, stepping out of them, folding them and setting them with her shirt. His eyes followed, drinking in her movements as her body was bared to him.

Without turning, tears brimming in her eyes, she quietly asked, "panties on or off Sir?"

"OFF!" the statement sharp.

"Yes Sir," she said quietly as her hands moved to her hips and her thumbs hooked in the waistband.

Even in her shame her movements were soft and fluid and so enticing to him. She lowered them slowly down over her ass, pushing them down her legs and as she bent to step out of them her sex was exposed to him and he felt his cock swell at her beauty. She stood up keeping her back straight while her shoulders shook as she took in a deep breath and let it out in little shudders.

"Come here to the desk and pick up the papers babydoll, I want you to see what you destroyed." His hands motioning her over, "go head, make out what you can through the smears." His voice so cold it bit into her.

She nervously replied, "yes Sir," as she came forward and picked the soggy stained papers off the desk. Tears started to spill and she brushed them away with the back of her hand as she tried to make out the words.

"Now My sweet pet, what do you think is appropriate to punish you...You know what you have done and I want to know what you think would be fitting of a punishment..." he stood waiting her response. "Answer Me SLUT!"

"Well...no computer for a while...and ...and a ...a spanking...and owwwwwwww," she gave a jump, interrupted by his hand spanking her ass hard.

"That goes without saying and don't (THWACK!) be cutesy with Me! I know how you crave spankings My little cumguzzling fuckdoll...Why would I do what you love...to punish you with something such as you love?"

"She answered quietly...but I dot like punishment spankings Sir." She swallowed hard, her discomfort obvious, just saying the word punishment caused her face to flush harder.

He grabbed her arm and walked her to the couch, pushing off his pants as before sitting and laying his belt next to him, then he reached and pulled her over his lap. He didn't let her whimpers or the two hand prints already adorning her alabaster cheeks deter him. His hand raised and came down hard as he calmly said, "count for Me slut."

"Owwwww...one Sir!" her breath pulling in sharply as another sting was added to her flesh.

His hand landed just a bit lower, he watched the jiggle of her cute little buns as his hand rebounded, and awaited her proper response.

"Oooooooo, two Sir!

This time he struck just at the bottom of her asscheek, knowing it would elicit a greater response. Of course she couldn't see, but a smile spread across his face as she let out a sharper cry and wiggled her ass so sexily.

Uhhhnnnn...three Sir!" her voice catching as she spoke. She felt the tears start to flow freely now, splashing down onto her hands that were keeping her from falling forward.

He moved to the other side, but the same spot. His grin broadened as he had to hold her steady with his other hand to keep her from wriggling right off his lap.

"Ooooohhhh four Sir!" she felt them so strongly, he had not started off slow and built her up to a true spanking. Punishment spankings were not treated the same as a discipline or pleasure spanking and she knew it. But still, the shock of each spank caught her by surprise.

He then increased his rhythm, bringing his hand down less than two finger's width each time, systematically coloring her ass red with his spanks and listening to her dutifully count out each one through her tears.

"Oowwww owwww, sixteen Sir!" her legs had begun kicking by now, unable to even attempt to lay still as her spanking continued, her agony increased by his silence. She knew it must mean he was too angry to even scold her like he normally would.

At twenty he stopped, and assessed his handiwork and allowed her to squirm and wiggle until she started to settle down. Then he picked up his belt and doubled it over, and brought it down with a resounding thwaaaack onto her already reddened ass.

She let out a startled yelp as the belt stung her ass that already felt on fire. It took a moment before she managed to choke out "twenty-one Sir"

Finally he spoke. "Do you know how bad you are? (Thwaaack) How and why would you do this? (Thwaaack)

"I dot know Sir...it was stupid and careless. Twenty-three Sir," she moaned deeply as he rubbed her sore ass with hand, his skin only bringing out the heat of hers.

Thwaaack! "Who's little babydoll fucktoy are you slut?

"Yours Sir!!...twenty-four Sir" Her whole ass red and throbbing now he brought the belt down once again. Thwack!!! "That's right, Mine...and you have disobeyed repeatedly about the drinks and computer. THWACK!!!

"yes sirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr owwwwwwww twenty-six Sir!,

He reached between her legs and stuck three fingers in her pussy, pushing them in and out he found her soaked. Thwaaack!

She moaned out "twenty-seven Sirrrrr," " You are soaked you rotten little thing!" Thwaaack!

"Ohhhhhhh twenty-eight Sir...pleasssssse no more" she pleaded.

"What is it you want now slut?"

"I want your forgiveness Sir," she cried freely as answered.

"You cannot make this up to Me and I dot know if you deserve the privilege now. He dropped the belt and went back to using his hand. THWACK THWACK THWACK

"Noooooo please dot say that!!!"

"Count!" his command rang in her ears.

"Owwwwwwww oowwwwwww owwwwwwww, twenty-nine Sir, thirty Sir, thirty-one Sir!"

"I should just send you back to your own place and force you to fend for yourself." Thwaaack. He watched her feet kick even harder as she called out her cadence.

"Thirty-two Sir...nooooooo please noooooo, I'll behave Sir, I promise! I'll be good Sir!

Thwaaack. "I don't believe you." Thwaaack.

Thirty-three Sir, thirty-four Sir! Nooooooo I promise, I promise!

He brought his hand down for the final blow and let his hand close on her heated ass, squeezing the tender flesh with his fingers.

"Aughhhhhh thirty-five Sir!!! I"ll be good I promiessssssssssse!

He pushed her off his lap and onto the floor, looking down at her.

She laid sobbing on the floor, her ass stinging so bad. So hot and sore. She looked up at him forlorn and saw a tear slide down his cheek. It broke her heart and she crawled to her knees and reached up to wipe away his tear. But he brushed her hand away.


"I had wanted so much to give you what you desired...My love, My guidance and protection."

"Ohhhhhhhh I'm sorry Master, I am so so sorry," her voice quivered with emotion.

"I gave you a home to live in paid your bills and helped you straighten up," his head shook as if in disbelief of her actions.

"You've done everything for me Sir..please...please dot send me away," she looked up into his face, begging him with all her heart.

"I arranged everything for you and Had prepared the invitation on the computer before I left...Now I cannot even get to it." He kept his voice steady and firm despite her pleas.

"Please," she begged, "punish me more...do whatever you must...just dot send me away Sir." Still crying, she moved between his legs and laid her head on his lap.

"I wouldn't even send it out now if I could. I know you want to learn and make Me happy and be a good little slut...but...I cannot continue with your insolence." He leaned his head back and closed his eyes his hand moving to rest on her head.

She continued to sob...hard wracking sobs, her hands wrapping around his legs, as if holding onto him would keep him from sending her away.

He leaned forward and pushed her head closer to where he knew she worked her magic best. His voice softened just a bit, "give Me one final blowjob Slut. Please Me before you leave."

She felt his hand moving her head to his cock. Her heart heavy, she still could not deny him. She kissed his cock lovingly and slipped it between her lips and covered his hard throbbing head, her tongue circling the tip slowly, pleasing him in the way she knew he loved.

He moaned, "your mouth feels so good on Me slut." She suckled softly, her tear stained face looking up at him. "Suck My cock My loving cumbunny. Drain your Master with those soft full lips"

His words encouraged her, she slid her head down farther, taking more of his cock into her warm wet mouth and sucked a bit harder. She was rewarded with another moan of pleasure. Her lips sliding up and down his shaft, her tongue pushing against the underside of his throbbing cock.

He raised his hips to her mouth, the feeling of her mouth exciting him to no end, watching as her head bobbed up and down his pulsing member in an even steady motion, hearing and feeling her moan vibrate through his cock. He pushed forward, filling her mouth with his need. He held her ponytail and said, "it feels so goooood to have your slurping my cock. Your mouth was made to be where it is right now My babydoll."

Hearing him call her babydoll, made her hold out hope, her heart surged as she opened and closed her lips on his shaft, pulling at the skin as she moved her head up and down his length. She sucked harder and drew his cock deeper into his mouth, feeling the tip hit against the softness at the back of her throat.

"Your lips on My shaft is driving Me insane My little cockmistress," her groaned out to her. Her hands moved to her balls and squeezed gently as she moved faster up and down his cock. "Oh fuck yes, make Me cum My lil one. Make Me spill forth the juices in my loins into your cumhungry mouth!"

Her lips noisily sucking his cock, she could feel the hard pulse against her lips as her tongue played over his shaft. Her cheeks pulled inwards as she sucked even deeper, her need to taste his seed driving her on. Mmmmm'ing as his hips pushed up and his hands held her head to him.

He gazed down into her eyes that were peeking up at him, her lips closed tighter on his shaft. "Almost there My pet, so close," he whispered deeply. Aaaaarghhh, he ached and held her head down, his cock exploding into her mouth. Grunting with each surge of his cum, he emptied his seed as she hungrily swallowed it into her belly. She sucked deeply savoring the feel of his cock and the taste of his cum. Finishing he pulled her head from his cock, still hard and throbbing and pushed her onto her back. He grabbed her legs and slide into her, pushing her legs up onto his chest and doubling her over as he drove deeply into her tight little hole. Scissoring back and forth inside here, taking what was his.

She gasped as he pulled out to his tip and plunged back in, her head thrashing back and forth as he raised up on his toes, fucking her fast and hard. Claiming the deepest depths of her spasming pussy. Whimpering as his hand swats at her ass. He bent over her harder, her feet pressing to the floor above her head as he pounded her pussy into submission and called out, "cum My little fuckdoll...this is your last chance. He felt the heat in her pussy engulf his cock as her juices flowed over him. He fucked her even harder, nearly raping her if she didn't love it so much. "That's it my slutty fucktoy, soak your Master in your juices! He stroked her swollen clit as she came, slamming into her over and over.

"Ohhh yes Master, I'm cumming," she cried out to him, panting hard, struggling for air, her legs pressed against her chest as he leaned into her. Her pussy spasming so hard, clamping down on his cock time and again, milking his cock as hungrily as her mouth just had. Just as she felt his cock swell, he pulled out of her and pushed his cock to her lips which she opened for him. He filled her mouth with his cum watching as she drank down every last drop.

He held her for a moment and said, "no matter what I will always care for you.." He broke away from her and coldly said, "now go get dressed and your other clothes will be brought to you later."

Tears streamed down her face once more as she crawled to her clothes, her voice barely audible as she answered, "yes Master, as you wish."