Master Finds His Treat Ch. 06

Story Info
Exploring the new home and each other.
3.7k words
4.74
38.8k
5

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/26/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The salty cool sea water stung her freshly spanked bottom, the water lifted her lithe body as she was struggling to keep upright against the breaking waves. Vassago surfaced near her as they slowly drifted out into the water. Her handful sized breasts bobbed on the surface and her nipples stood erect with the water flowing around them. His hands came up around her flanks sliding up cupping her breasts as he stood behind her.

"My beautiful little pet," he spoke in her ear with a hunger, "My love, My wife, My slut." He slipped his fingers down and rolled her nipples between his fingers. His lips played at her neck, her blonde wet hair dropping down her back. He removed one hand from her breasts and pulled her hair aside and then he kissed and sucked on the sensitive flesh at the nape of her neck. He licked and nibbled as his fingers kept playing with her eraser sized swollen nipples.

Vassago slowly stepped backwards pulling them deeper into the rushing water. He was drifting out slowly still watching the lights of the party going on behind their new home. "Master, my love, I can't touch bottom anymore, please lead us back in a bit," Annie said. "I have other things in mind," Vassago teased into her ear,"tonight we will share more than just our vows, this day has sealed you in everyone's eyes as Mine and that is all we could have ever hoped for."

Babydoll's heart was racing as her Master spoke to her with that husky voice of his, feeling his rock hard shaft pressing against her ass as she leaned back. She listened to each word he issued and she was reveling under the caress of his fingertips, as her feet no longer touched the seas bottom she leaned back against him and let her body float.

"Yes, princess, we are going to drift a bit deeper," he chuckled as he spread her legs and lay her forward in the water. She floated on her chest now treading water with her legs scissored around his hips. He pulled her back just enough to press his throbbing cock into her wet sex, his cock spreading the lips as he pressed deep. Vassago's manhood was bouncing uncontrollably as he pressed deeper inside her, his hands locked around her hips as he pulled her back harder and pushed her down the rest of the length of his shaft.

Annie's cries were inaudible in the deep water as the waves crashed onto the beach and swelled around them each time. Her little pussy reminded him of this sea, so wet...with waves that threatened to suck them in each time deep below the surface. Frothy water surrounded them just as her cum would leak slowly from her aroused pussy every time he sunk his cock inside her.

They had long slow teasing sex, switching positions from time to time, her twisting and wrapping her legs around his waist as she bounced and rode his cock. The waves around her pushing her over the edge time and time again, she could feel her own waves cresting now as her Master slipped his hands around her and cupped her tight ass. He was teasing her sensitive nerves in her little rectum not pushing in, just rubbing around her tiny little pucker, sending tingling sensation up and down her spine.

Vassago leaned into his babydoll and kissed her tasting her honeysweet lips against his, her erect nipples rubbing up and down on his chest and her tight little pussy milking his shaft with those practiced little muscles. Their tongues swirled and teased one another and they each felt the orgasm overwhelming them. Annie was the first to cum, she shivered and clawed at his back and dug into the flesh. Her hips writhing of their own accord and driving her to squeal, "Oh Master honey, I'm cumming, eeeeekkk."


Vassago waited as she came fighting his own need to spurt forth inside his new bride. He thrust harder and held her hips down and felt her grind and rock rhythmically on his cock. "Cum for your babydoll, Master," she cooed playfully, "fill me up big daddy." She knew that he loved when she teased him like that, they had role played it a few times and she never failed to act sweet and innocent and like a fresh little virgin for him. He often thought that if he didn't know better he would think she was that tight little virgin each and every time he slipped his cock deep inside her.

Annie felt the spurts shooting deep inside her quivering cunt and she knew that sooner or later they would have to get out of this water or turn into prunes. Her pussy spasmed once more as she felt her Master releasing his seed into her womb. Her arms wrapped tightly around his neck, as she sighed in contentment. He carried her to the beach and lay her down on a blanket. He wrapped her tightly inside it and lifted her up, taking her in his Masterful arms to the cottage for a bit of much needed rest.

The next afternoon they slipped back into the house and he gave her the grand tour letting her explore the house to her little hearts desire. He had decided to give her a few freedoms now that she was to be his forever. He led her into the den and reached inside his desk and pulled out a manila envelope and waved it at her. As she sauntered to him and looked down at the envelope she wondered what it could possibly contain. She ripped the top off the envelope and inside it held three brand new credit cards with her name on them and keys to a new vehicle. "Master, I don't need any of this Sir," she said as she wept softly.

"Yes, My little babydoll," he replied grinning, "but you are now also My wife as well as My sub until death do us part, as such you deserve certain little perks that I have not bestowed upon you until now." He felt excited at the joyous events they had recently shared and he knew as he had for quite a while now that she was the one woman and sub for him. He had promised to love, honor, and cherish her, as well as Protect, Command, and use as he saw fit. He spoke again once more, "Babydoll, there is no limit but I know that you will not spend any obscene amount of money." He winked at her before adding, "Besides, if you do you know that the cards will be taken away and you will be severely disciplined."

"Yes, Master," she giggled, "I love you, Sir." Babydoll followed him through the rest of the house and made a few mental notes to herself of things she would like to add to certain rooms. He led her up the next flight of stairs where they had their Master bedroom now and looked it all over. She delighted in drinking in more of the details now, because yesterday she had not had anytime to process anything, only to be prepared and to share a few hours of lovemaking with her Husband and Master. She smiled and nodded to each of the servants that they had passed as they explored their new home.

Vassago had saved the best for last. Although he was going to turn her loose to go shopping later in the afternoon, he now had a desire to hear her squeal and cry out beneath the leather paddle. He didn't long to hurt her only to cause her enough pain to elicit pleasure, to hear her sweet melodious whimpers and watch her ass redden. He led her from the bedroom and out into the grand hallway, they still had a few more rooms to view but that would wait until later. Vassago led her to the next stairway and took her hand in his and walked her up beneath the high chandeliers. The staircase ended and to either side of the landing stood a long hallway with doors only placed at each end. "Pick," he told her, "either door leads to a new experience."

Annie was giddy with excitement, she had no idea which way to go. She remembered the first night of the Halloween ball when he had captured her heart and submissive gift instantly. She had been drawn to a room that had a glass one way mirror where she viewed a girl being paddle harshly. He had slipped behind her and blindfolded her right then, removing her sense of sight that night and taking her to a whole new level of pleasure. Now faced with the decision of which direction to go she opted to go right only because it seemed the right thing to do, she giggled to herself.

They walked down the opulent hallway looking at each of the paintings that decorated the walls, women scantily clad and placed in various positions of kneeling positions. While others had paintings of naked women bent over with paddle marks jumping nearly off the painting and begging to be touched. She continued to view each and saw the next group had women bound and either racked or placed in various torturous devices.

Vassago pulled a key from his pocket and opened the door at the end of the hallway and ushered his beautiful babydoll inside. "Familiarize yourself with these new instruments of pleasure My dear," he toyed with her. Her eyes grew wide as she looked about the room, so many different devices just as in each painting, She had no clue what purpose all of them had, she just knew that looking at them filled her with fear and lust all at once. Her soft pink satiny thong was growing damper in the front with each passing moment. "Master," she asked inquisitively, "what are each of these used for Sir? Would you please explain them to me?"

He took her hand and spoke with that husky voice that always turned her to a quivering morsel of submissive flesh, "How better to explain princess than to show you by placing you in each and letting you learn that way." He walked her over to the chair that held a dildo standing straight up from its center and sat her down pulling her panties aside and impaling her on it. She gasped as it went in, then wiggled her tight little cunt around on the dildo feeling it pushing up into her very core. How wonderful she thought, when Master is away and gives me permission I can sit in this chair for hours.

Vassago let his babydoll ride the dildo for a few moments waiting until he could see she was on the verge of climax and then pulled her off of it abruptly, leaving her devoid of that delicious filled up feeling. She knew better than complain and only slightly whimpered at the emptiness inside her now. Vassago now turned her towards the next device that would have her placed bent over through it. It would be lowered in place and would have her midsection locked firmly in place. Her hands could be chained to the posts in the floor and her ankles could be chained and bound through the same eyelets. This would expose her ass and pussy and keep them right where he would want them. As he positioned and secured her, he pulled his growing shaft from his pants and stroked it once or twice to let it reach its full size and then slipped it into her wet slit, once more pulling her thong aside.

"Oh lord, Master, that feels sooo ggg ggg goood," she exclaimed feeling the bulbous head slipping inside her and rubbing her inner walls with a passion she could only have dreamed of before yesterday. He knew what she was thinking for he was thinking the same thing. They had been together and shared every day of their lives for the last two years, and most days had spent together the whole time. He had come to be able to read her every body movement and knew what each subtle whimper meant. He knew when she squealed and quivered she was always ready to peak. Vassago also knew that when Annie whimpered on with a higher octave she needed to be stuffed full of his cock or a dildo or anything that would fill her ache of emptiness. He had learned that when she whimpered in a lower tone it meant she was a bit fearful or displeased and trying not to show it.

Annie had also learned to read her Master much in the same way. When he sighed, it depended on his facial _expression as to what his mood was. Sometimes he would smile and sigh and that would mean he was happy and content but still in the mood for more. The one she had learned to fear and loathe though were the times he scowled and sighed that always meant that he was somehow displeased with her and disappointed and hurt. She felt her heart break each and every time that one came. It had been the same a day ago when he had come home and found that she had once again spilled something on the keyboard to the computer and papers.

Vassago smiled as he spanked her exposed ass and slipped his cock from inside her. He smiled as he heard her whimper begin to take on that higher pitch as she felt the emptiness once again. He pulled her up and led her to the last device he would be teaching her about this afternoon. It stood at just 5 and 1/2 feet. Slightly taller than his tiny submissive wife. He let her gaze fix on the wrist straps at the top on a cross beam and also the leg posts which held the device in place. The bottom was bolted to the floor and when her legs where pulled wide and affixed to the ankle bindings she would hang there in suspension, wide open for the taking or spanking as he saw fit.

There were padded slips near the ankle restraints and she saw that when she was suspended they would allow her feet to be placed on them and take pressure from her arms. He may have a torturous streak in him but he had never drawn blood and he always soothed her when it was over. Her love and undying devotion to him would allow her to endure whatever test or torture he chose to put her through. He had lifted her from the humdrum day to day life she once had and lavished her with love and compassion, as well as patience and understanding.

Vassago helped her step up on the padding and locked her ankles in place. He pulled her long shirt over her head and left her only in her pink thong, as she stretched her arms up and put them in the restraints hoping to show him how much she trusted and loved him. She had double duty now she figured to be the dutiful wife as well as the submissive minx she had been to him for the last two years.

Master Vassago ran his hands up her sides once more never tiring of the flesh of this tiny little vixen. He lightly brushed his palms over her nipples before continuing up her arms and finally to her wrists. He secured and locked her in place and then started to walk away. Her eyes followed his tight jeans covered ass. She loved every inch of his body, every succulent inch of his skin, each throbbing vein in his cock. She had traced his body numerous times with her lips, tongue and fingertips. Annie's eyes stayed locked on him as he pressed a button on the wall opposite her and she watched the panel slide away and another wall stood hidden behind it.

Vassago looked inside the faux wall and pulled out items of interest to him, the ones that he really enjoyed using on her. He pulled out the clamps which now had an added twist to them. These had little vibrating sensors on them that would continually tease and electrify her swollen nipples and keep her panties drenched as long as they were in place.

The next item he withdrew was a nice long whip with leather straps at the end, a slight variation to the paddle she was used to. Now for the final touch. He decided today he would add an anal plug and tease her little asshole with a bit of stretching. As much as she hated it she also loved it. He knew because she had confessed this to him. He added generous lube to the plug and hid it in his palm before he walked around in front of her. He looked in her eyes and smiled deeply and then grabbed her breasts with his mouth and sucked on her nipples hard torturing her with ecstasy. He caught each one between his teeth and pulled getting them nice and hard before sitting the plug on the floor just behind her. out of her line of sight.

"Stay calm princess," he whispered soothingly. Vassago reached up with his big hands and opened the first clamp and placing it over her nipple. He then repeated this process on the other nipple, she watched loving and hating this at the same time. She loved the way they pulled on her nipples yet hated that stinging sensation after they had been in place for a few minutes time. These she soon learned had an extra effect though. He flipped the switch on in her clamps on the remote inside his pocket and then watched as she wiggled under the new tingle in her nipples.

Now for the plug he thought, he walked behind her and pulled her thong aside and then spread her soft tight asscheeks with his hand. He leaned forward and stretched his tongue out and lapped firm circles around her exposed anal opening, her little rectal orifice clenched and relaxed once more as she focused all her attention on the pleasurable sensations she was feeling, between the clamps on her nipples and her Master's tongue teasing her puckered asshole. Her pussy was dripping now and she could not contain the pleasure inside her. She was going to have to beg for release soon.

Vassago kept her asscheeks spread and pressed the plug against her tight little opening he waited just a moment for her to relax and then pushed it inside. "Oh, god, Sir, it oh oh oh," her gasp slowly turned into a whimper as her body adjusted to the intrusion, "it feels so good." Finally he gave the plug a twist and watched her body shiver again and her whimpers came now without words just squeals and mews of joy. He let the thong snap back into place and watched as the thin strap hit the plug and she jolted again.

"EEk," she shrieked, "oh god Master." He quickly stepped back and then let the handle of the whip slip into his palm as he swung it flicking his wrist at just the precise moment and watched her squirm as the leather straps licked her flesh. Tiny little welts arose immediately on her ass and she felt the sting sending tingles to her pussy. He swung again and again spreading out the sting all over her quickly reddening asscheeks. He stopped and stepped back directly behind her, leaning forward and kissing each tiny welt individually. Having her hanging this way he knew what was next.

RIP! She felt her pussy exposed and instantly felt Vassago's tongue spread her sweet folds open and lap expertly at her clit. He knew exactly what to do to push her over the edge she thought as he twirled his tongue and pressed against the soft bud of flesh and worked it left and right. He then pressed three fingers deep inside and curled them, finding her spongy soft sensitive spot and rubbing it over and over in small circles. "Master...please...pl.... pl...." she begged panting for breath, "let me cum."

This is what he had waited for. He stood behind her and grabbed her hips and thrust up, burying his cock inside her. With her hanging here, she was at just the perfect height for fucking her tight little cunt. He thrust over and over and then pulled the plug barely from inside her and twisted it repeatedly before bucking one final time and yelling "Cum with Me My fuckdoll." He lurched up and forward and went rigid as his cock spewed its juices deep inside her.

She cried and moaned and whimpered and squealed, her small quivering hole gripping him over and over as she came, each muscle inside clenching in orgasmic delight, sucking the rest of his cum from his loins. She wondered at this rate how long it would take for her Master to give her a child to bear. They had discussed it but it had never really come to a final outcome. They both wanted kids, but she also knew that he had wanted to be married to the mother of his children. He would not sire a bastard child he had told her on the first approach to the subject. Her thoughts were interrupted as he pulled out of her and reached for the cuffs.

Vassago undid her wrist restraints and then her ankles. He moved in front of her and placed his hands underneath her arms and lifted her to him. Annie slipped her arms down around his neck and pressed her breasts into his chest. He kissed her and then carried her to the back of the room and pushed another panel which swung inward, revealing a huge bed and tiffany lamps. Looking around she saw the room was bare with those exceptions. He laid her down and made love to her leaving the plug still firmly placed in her ass. Her moans filled the room as she came over and over as he loved her with his tongue, fingers and cock.

12