Master Found

Story Info
Submissive finds strong Master to tame her.
3.4k words
4.34
24.4k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laying her head back of the pillow behind her neck, letting her eyes close as the sound of the waves crashing against the rocks nearby washes over her. The dark short locks of the woman looking sleep tousled, green eyes seeming to flare in the moonlight cascading down over her barely covered body, skin cream colored and shimmering with the glittering lotion put on much earlier in the night. Little drops of spray landing on the long bare legs now and again, muscles giving little twitches in response to the chilled water. Not able to sleep, she left her room in the hotel and came down in her soft cotton bed shorts and thin tank top. Out the doors, down to the water to try and find peace for her whirling mind. Bit by bit, with long slow breaths that make her breasts rise and fall, nipples hardened by the cool moonlit air that flows about her off the water. Little eddy's that shift and curve around her form like small caresses over her body. The dark hair lifting, little pieces fluttering in the breeze as she lets the sensations become her focus. Becoming more keenly aware of each sense, the air and water droplets landing on her flesh, the darkness behind her eyes as she keeps them closed to let the floating come over her, sound of crashing waves, some softer, and some like a huge rush of sound surrounding her. She lets nature calm her thoughts, even as some come into greater focus, she thinks of the man she met earlier in the evening.

The memory of music playing in the background as she entered to ballroom of the resort. Tugging at the evening dress, uncomfortable as can be in it while she feels the tug and flow of silk over her skin. A seam brushing over her nipples to catch then move over as she walks, teetering a bit in the higher heels that she would have liked. Feeling every bit as awkward in the finery as she imagines she looks, she lets her gaze scan the room, looking for a spot to just sit with her churning nerves for awhile. Cursing herself in her head "never should have done this...my age at a singles resort" with giving herself a mental shake. She spies one chair on the other side of the room, near the terrace, a small table and single chair, she goes to beeline as best as she can over to it. Hands gripping, wrinkling the silk as she keeps the hem up higher than her toes while carrying on the mental chatter to try and calm her nerves "wouldn't due to trip...no face plants allowed..." until she finds the table and sinks down, losing balance at the end and sort of plops down ungracefully onto it.

Smoothing her hands over the dress, feeling her nails sliding over the simple silk, slippery it seems under her hands. She lets her gaze goes down to see her hands outlined against the hunter green silk, the shine of her manicure bringing a smile to her lips. A rare treat she affords herself, this one done just this afternoon, she slides her foot out to admire the pedi too, a soft toned pearl French tip on both fingers and toes making her smile. The sort of smile a woman does when not paying attention to anyone around her, no more nerves in that moment, she leans back in the chair to watch the flow of people moving through the ballroom. A wide range of colors seem to glisten under the chandelier lights, jewels sparkling in ears and around throats of the ladies, she feels that slow churning of nerves in her belly again as a hand reaches and touches her own bare throat. Self conscious again, feeling both gaudy in silk and woefully under dressed in comparison to the other women there, her hand lowers to rest, betrayed by a tiny tremble of the anxiety she feels.

Eyes closed as she lounges on the beach in the small gazebo, the swirl of memories making her shiver, her thoughts going back over the night. Humming even a bit to herself as she tries to still the anxiety churning up with the memory, focusing instead on the music and the feel of cool air on bare skin in thin cotton now. No longer in that silk, but the memory of how it felt on her skin still present, she glides a hand over her thighs as if touching the skirt of the gown. Little charged shivers come, goosebumps rising at the swirl of turning memory moving on combined with the feel of her own hands touching her soft skin.

Memories going on of the night, the sound of that deep male voice it seems so close to her ear. The breath warm on the shell, words rumbling up "dance with me if it pleases Miss?" Turning so quick, she finds herself nearly nose to nose with a tall man in the fitted charcoal gray suit, a splash of color from the ruby tie all she can make out until he stands with a soft but warm laugh. That hand held out to her as her thoughts race fast as lightening. The mental war begun in her mind "Yes... No...he doesn't mean it...you old fool...go for it...a dance wont hurt anything". Looking from his hand up to his face, sure every thought is telegraphed across her features, she chews her lower lip even as she finds her hand in his. Not even sure when that decision was made as she stands, nodding "sure...that would be nice".

A nervous smile plays across her lips as she recalls the memory, sinking deeper into it, letting it carry her as much as the waves do. The crashing of them on the beach, rolling in, then back to have another coming in overtaking it. Moving onto the dance floor in her memory as thighs brush against one another on the beach, her body's movements mimicking it seems in small ways her dancing with him. Small talk, conversation seeming to flow easily, he seems to go to great lengths to put her at ease. Tall, taller than her in the heels, she can see his chin at eye level. Looking up, getting lost in his gaze it seems, finding him behind her defenses, the nerves melting away as they dance. An effortless flow seems to come when fingers entwine as they dance, pulled close so that she could smell the light scent of his aftershave clinging to his skin. Body powerful feeling as he holds her in his arms, her own smile becoming easy and relaxed as they talk about a million things it seems. So much so that the twirl of her into a dim corner of the ballroom and his lips descending to capture hers in a kiss seems so utterly natural.

As much as her own response, the memory of the soft moan she gave still bringing a blush to her cheeks here on the beach. Opening her eyes when she realizes she did just moan, having felt that rumble of sound coming and is surprised to find her hand on her bare belly, having slipped under the tank as she let the memory carry her off a bit too far it seems. Looking around with a embarrassed look, hoping she was not caught touching herself and moaning. Sighing with relief as she can't see anyone in the dark, the moonlight off the water slight but enough to give her look about the immediate area. She lays back, slinking down a bit more into the lounge, wiggling a bit as the shorts ride up and tank creeps up her back, tightening it over her breasts. Memory seeming to fast forward as she drags her nails back and forth across her bared belly, teasing and playing over her own skin, feeling a bit shameless in her touching as she lets the memory overtake her again.

Up at her room door, handing the key to him to open as her own hands shake it seems, the nerves back with full screaming force. Door swinging open as he rest a hand on the small of her back, guiding her in, drawing her with him to the sitting area. As if knowing the anxiety that is making her hands shake, he draws her to simply sit with him, beside him with legs draped over his thighs. Sorta on his lap, his arms holding her close, he keeps the conversation going. Asking about her life back home, listening with real care to what she does and the passion she has for her work and family. Her own nerves soothing as she talks, growing comfortable enough to ask about his. Truly interested in hearing, learning about this man, they talk of life, some experiences shared, even interests it seems that brings a blush to her cheeks when the conversation flows in that direction. Yes, she's a submissive, Yes, he's a Dom, both having had experiences in that lifestyle.

His fingers long, touching, smoothing over her hands as they talk, up her arms, then pulling her close when he leans in for a kiss. So long it seems since she was touched, arching in his arms, aching to feel the press of his body to her own softness. Silk doing nothing to hide how she is feeling, nipples beading tight as he touches her hands, forearms, awakening each nerve. Her hands moving over her arms in much the same way as she lounges on the beach, lost in sweet delicious memories. The kisses seeming to go on and on, drawing her into a web of passion, exploring the depths of desire with him. Able to feel his being effected as his groin seems to thicken and harden under her thighs, still half across his lap. His leaning her back to move over her, seamless, effortless as her arms wind around his shoulders. Kissed deeper, his body over, pressing into hers, the couch cradling them both as she moves under him. Hips rocking, breasts pressed tight to his chest, she goes to reach for the buttons of his shirt. He grabs her by the wrists, lifting them over her head, the movement natural but sudden, stealing her breath it seems to feel her wrists held over her head.

One hand wrapped around both wrists, the tie loosened with the other, he loosely binds them while looking down into her eyes. Bright with desire while looking up with him, trusting him it seems, as she tests the bind, feeling the silk slipping some, finding it loose enough that she would be able to escape if she wished. Smiling softly, the edge of it tinged with hunger as she leaves them as he placed, high over her head, back arching so her tight nipples are so clearly outlined by the silk. Thighs rubbing together as she cant help it, the friction of them with her bare pussy under the dress growing slick, silk only enhancing the feeling of need beginning to course trough her. His mouth descending white hot over her right nipple through the silk pulling a gasp then groan as she feels the heat engulfing her. Like a match being lit, it flares hot and bright, her entire body seeming to shudder in reaction. Hearing his chuckle, feeling it on her nipple, she turns her face into the back of the couch. Mortified at her responding so fast, so needy to such a small thing, feeling as if he is laughing at her.

His hand reaching, fingers gripping her chin to force her to look at him, dark red stains of color on her cheeks, the wink of tears it seems to shimmer in her eyes. So deeply embarrassed at her near utter loss of control with him. His gaze searching hers, then leaning to whisper in her ear "your beautiful...don't hide from me again my sweet submissive" going then to kiss each eye, the tears tasted as they cling to her lashes when they flutter closed for each tender kiss. Looking up at him, with her chin still held in his grip, he kisses her long and deep, pulling her down deeper as he claims her mouth in a masterful kiss that sets her entire body to trembling with desire. New heights it seems with each kiss, he leans down to catch her lift nipple in his mouth. Holding her in his right arm under her, to keep her back arched, his left hand teases the nipple beneath the silk dress. Wet and clinging to her form, nothing it seems to be hidden from him. Opening her thighs as he pushes over her and between them, gasping, moaning to feel his hard as steel pressed between her thighs.

Hips lifting as her moans seem to fill the room, overwhelmed by him, nostrils flaring as she can smell her own arousal, his gaze on her face, not breaking it as the hand playing with her nipple to slide down her body. Over her belly the fingers draw little pattens, feeling her quiver under his hand. His mouth still on her left nipple, suckling, nipping through the silk, the edge of his teeth pulling a heated gasp from her lips as he inches the silk skirt higher up her thighs. Cool air felt on her heated flesh that is exposed inch by inch. His lifting of his body a moment allows it to come all the way to her waist, pussy lips bared, shining with her need as she moans. the air like a caress that makes her ache all the more, lifting it seems as he settles just a bit off the side. Not his full weight over her, mouth clamped on her throbbing peak, little sobs breaking from her lips.

Feeling the fingers brushing over the heated flesh, her entire body seems to burst and shake when he parts her pussy lips. Teasingly light over her swollen clit, sending shock waves through her, she cannot help herself, crying out as her pussy clenches. Juices spilling from her body as the orgasm sweeps through her entire body, lost in the haze of passion as she looks down to meet his gaze. Seeing his pleasure in his gaze as he sucks harder on her nipple, drawing the hot throbbing passion to heights she didn't believe possible. Sobbing with tears spilling as he thrusts two fingers into her slick sheath. Wrapping around them as she bucks under them, swept away by it, writhing as he finger fucks her with incredible possessiveness. Taking her, forcing the desire to rich fulfillment that has her gasping, on and on, she feels the climbing to each new precipice, then thrown over to cry out with out end.

Lost in the memories while on the beach, she slides her hand down into the cotton shorts to find her own pussy even now weeping with desire. Thrusting them into herself, rocking her hips as she gyrates and shudders. So close, her body burning, needing the release again, pumping like mad to feel her pussy clench around them, pressing hard into the soft spongy side, orgasm ripping through her so she gasps aloud with the hot pleasure coursing through her, soaking her fingers just as she manages to get her shorts down with her free hand. Using both hands, with her shorts around her knees, fucking her own pussy with two then three fingers of her right hand, left hand playing, working her clit hard and fast with two fingers. Needing, burning for this as she gasps and sobs to herself. Her cries lost to the sound of the waves it feels as they come, her body joining in the power of the water. Erupting with passion to soak her fingers, hot juices splashing on them, soaking her thighs and pussy as the walls of her pussy spasm around them. The culmination occurring even as it leaves her hungry and aching for more, she keeps in the sweet memory, falling back into it.

His hand pulls from her dripping pussy, to brush over her lips, then kissing her softly, tasting herself and him in the sweet kiss. Her body aching still, pressing, arching up to him, able to feel his hard cock in his pants when he rolls over atop her. Weeping with the overwhelming passion he brought ot life, she burns for more, showing her hunger as he soothes with his. Kisses growing from her lips to take each tear, soft caresses over her body, over the silk. Touching her bare thigh with his palm, smoothing over it, pulling the gown down some as he smiles down to her, "You surrendered beautifully my sweet girl...but that is enough for the moment." Lifting and then standing, he pulls her up to stand in the circle of his arms. Taking the tie lightly binding her wrists, he sweeps the gown from her and guides her to the bedroom. Pulling the sheets back, he settles her into the bed, covering her, kissing her softly. Looking up at him with wide eyes, recognizing the control he is exercising in this moment. His pants tight across his groin, tented with his own desire, he sees her gaze go to it hungrily. He reaches down to cup her cheek "soon my girl...you will know all of me, but that i think is all you can handle right now. Go to sleep, I will come for you in the morning."

Kissing her softly, so sweet and tender, then sweeping a hand over her eyes so they close, she can hear him moving about the room. His finding what he seeks, pocketing the spare room key, she watches through slits of her mostly closed eyes to see him leave. A groan of frustration comes unbidden from her lips, both in the memory and on the beach as the door closes on the memory. Opening her eyes, she finds herself being watched from a short distance away, the shadow of a powerful body outlined in the moonlight. Scrambling in a panic to find herself so exposed, she tugs at the cotton shorts to pull them up over damp thighs. Seeing the figure hurry at her movements, she finds herself swept up and pressed back in the arms of the same man. His hunger evident as he growls "Couldn't wait for more...then more you shall have my pet." Pulling her shorts down and off, his own loose joggers dropped as he leaves her arms for a moment, then turning her onto her hands and knees, he mounts and driving in his raging twitching cock into her pussy.

Forcing deep into her clenching pussy, she screams out, head thrown back to feel his first deep claiming thrust into her body. Erupting with the scream, her body taken with deep savage strokes of his length, stretching and taking her as she pants and writhes, bucking back wildly. His hands on her hips as he drives, forcing every inch to fill and pushing in and out of her. Hot juices splashing to soak his thighs, dripping down his balls, her utter yielding to him evident in every cry. A stinging crack coming down on her up turned ass as he pounds, in time he spanks her as she shudders and bursts into flames it seems under him. Thighs quivering, soaked in her own squirting pussy juices that run freely, orgasm after orgasm tearing through her as she surrenders completely. Her body knowing her Master, she cries out, calling for him "Master...Yessss" as she is claimed and taken with savagery and force.

Feeling his cock swell, the smell of sex heavy, mixing with the scent of salt water and tropical foliage and flowers around them, she bucks and screams "My Master.." as she clenches around him. The pulsing of her cunt milking, sucking at his cock as he pounds into her until she hears his roar, jerking wildly as hot seed shoots into her pussy. As he empties into her, her pulls her body close to his in a tight embrace. Nestled on their sides, his cock still buried, twitching now and again inside her, he holds, caressing, soothing her. Entwining her fingers with his when he relaxes and holds her close. Soft kisses on the back of her shoulders and neck, she can hear his voice deep, warm as he growls in her ear "Mine" just as she falls asleep, secure in his arms.