Master Found Ch. 02

Story Info
The dawn brings challenges, passion, and claiming.
2.6k words
4.52
9.9k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking from what seems to be a rest of a thousand years, so at peace with eyes closed still, not wanting to see the intrusive light that seems to beat down on her. Slowly raising her lashes, opening so slowly as she stretches with a soft sigh of aching pleasure that still seems to fill her. Eyes the vivid green that are as dark as a evergreen forest at sunset, she gives a little cry as she finds herself on the lounger alone, dressed again with morning sun warming her skin. The thin tank and sleep shorts on her body, a bit twisted but for sure on her. Her eyes darken with confusion even as she pulls a hand through her short dark hair. Sitting up with a start and with cold chill curling in the pit of her belly, she scans the area on the beach, a searching sort of manner. Seeing just a few early morning sunbathers and a pair splashing in the surf crashing its way up slowly closer to her chair in the cabana, she gets up quickly. Movements jerky and nervous as she wraps her arms around her, the room key in her sleep short pocket, she hurries away with her head down.

Toes and heels digging in the warm sand as she makes haste for the patio doors of her room, key carding her way in through the glass door, pushing aside the sheer curtain, then closing it and the heavy curtain behind her too. Leaning against the wall next to the patio doors, she sinks slowly down as tears run down her cheeks. Hitting the floor with a bump, she trembles as a sob tries to tear up through her closing throat. Fighting it back and down by sheer force of will, she stays, curls onto her side, letting the tears flow, hand stuffed into her mouth to stifle any sound that might escape her. Berating herself in her head for being ten different kinds of a fool while even wondering if any of it was even real. Her coming to grips of finding herself alone, she forces her body to lever up off the cool teak wood floor. Feeling a tender ache deep inside, realizing it was all real, she sobs anew and hurries to the shower. able to smell him on her, his aftershave clinging to her skin, smelling the sex on herself. Turning the water on steaming hot and strips her clothes off, she gets in to stand there under the burning spray.

Standing there under the spray raining down in her head, bare feet on the tile as she shakes, leaning her weight against the cool marble wall, she cries until there is nothing left it seems. Raking fingers through her hair, she washes it seems on autopilot, her favorite scent reviving her it seems a bit, tea tree oil infused in her shampoo and soap, she lathers, then lets the water rinse the suds off her body. Eyes closed as she turns the temperature down on the water, twisting the knob a bit until it cools on her over heated flesh. Twisting the knob off of the faucet, she steps out with eyes closed groping for a towel on the rack. Hitting soft terry cloth, she covers herself with it, eyes closed as she dries her face, then tousles her hair a bit with the towel, wrapping it around her body. Opening her eyes, she finds her vision filled by the sight of the man leaning against the doorway of the bath, one leg crossed before the other, looking for all the world as if he belongs there.

His shirt loose about his body, open at the neckline, pants hanging low on his hips, dark denim that seems to outline every line of his body. Her mouth watering as she looks him up and down. Wanting curling low in her belly despite her simmering emotion, she fists her hands on the towel, holding it in front of her like a shield. When his cruelly sensual lips part to speak, she seems to sway, that voice, low and deep making her toes curl even as she feels a hot flood on her thighs. Speaking slowly, his voice warm "Morning Mine." uttered by him.

Rage blazing in her eyes at his sardonic smile pushing that emotion over the edge. Something in her seeming to break, she takes the towel off and throws it at him with whatever force she can muster. It hitting him square in the face, his look of shock in his glittering blue eyes before the towel lands square in it giving her a perverse satisfaction. She rushes the doorway, hoping to slip through and past him when his arm snakes around her waist and pulls her to him, into his embrace. Other hand throwing the towel to the ground, then encircling her too, to tangle those fingers into her hair, forcing her head back. Lips captured in a searing kiss, she arches even as her palms press with nails digging into his chest to try to push him away. Lips clinging to his, parting under the pressure as tongues meet, seeking one another, her mind screaming at once both "Stop!" and "God More!"

Body going aflame like a match struck anew, fueled by both her rage and growing passion, she drags her hands from his chest to tangle in his hair. His answering growl of desire nearly throwing her over the edge into spastic pleasure, he grips her by the hips, pushing then lifting her along the wall, cold tile on her back, his rock hard body imprisoning her against it. He reaches down, undoing his button and zipper, hearing it like a hiss as his head descends from her lips to capture one tight peak. Throbbing in his mouth as he nips then suckles it hard into the fiery cavern of his mouth, tongue lashing the nipple back and forth. His one hand moving, pulling his stiff cock free, he moves and fills her in one single deep thrust. Rocking his hips to push deeper each time, stretching her sheath that grips him like a liquid hot silk glove. Pumping with fierce possessive need as she cries out, her pussy clenching around him as the spasms grow, building to a peak that steals her breath.

His hold on her tightening as he pumps with savage force into her willing body, feeling the delicious friction of his cock working in and out of her, thighs wrapped around his hips, her nails raking down his back as she cries out with passion for every inch of his taking her. His growls of passion raising the hair on the back of her neck, deepening the awareness of him to such a degree, she is unable to stop or stem the flood that comes, soaking his shaft, running down his thighs as she cums with the pure and utter helplessness of a girl knowing herself taken completely. Pussy clenching onto his cock, as he groans to feel the hot juices of her surrender to him, pulling from her nipple, stretching it until it pops free. His hisses in her ear "You will pay for that my little vixen!"

With his words, the thrusts grow more savage, pounding into her pussy with such ferocity, she is sobbing, tears running freely down her cheeks. When he pulls from her creaming pussy to position his cock head just at the entrance to her tight pucker, she shakes while looking up into his eyes. His blue eyes like deep ocean ice when he begins to ease up into her dark passage, the muscles protesting as she screams, the burning too much, she beats on his shoulders with small fists. Inch by searing inch he stretches her asshole around his thick shaft, hard as steel, unyielding as he will take what he will of her. Her entire body tensing, the burning too much for her senses to bear, she cums just as he pushes through the tight ring and seats himself deep into her dark hole. The forbidden taken by him, her ass ring clinging, sucking at his cock as he waits for her body to adjust to the invasion.

The intensity building in them both until she breaks, utterly shatters in his arms as her pussy and ass muscles clench to milk at his cock. Body begging for more as her juices erupt to run down, splashing onto his balls, some going so far as to pool on the floor at the base of the wall. He begins to thrust with a growl seeming to be torn from his lips, a pull back to then thrust up into her. Her writhing on his shaft, ring squeezing his length, begging for every inch he feeds into her ass like a piston. Able to feel every throbbing ridge and vein of his thick shaft, her head thrown back with wild sounding cries of need that leave her panting, breathless, begging for it. Her hands going from beating at to digging into his shoulders, he pushes into her ass hard, trapped between his rock hard body and the wall, thighs wrapped around his hips, ankles locked together. His hands leave her ass cheeks to grab both her hands to pull, jerking them to be held over her head "Who owns your ass Baby girl?" he hisses in her ear.

Tears running down her cheeks from the burning sensation of her ass being stretched, fucked, forced to accept all of his cock deep into her forbidden passage. Knowing herself taken with such complete ownership, she sobs "You do...God Master!" Using her thick thighs to try and lever herself, to feel that searing friction of his cock moving in her tight ass "You Own This Ass!" Her voice cracking, shaking all over. His moans heard with his harsh sounding breathing so very close to the shell of her ear. Hands held high, leaning into her, she feels his shaking, his body straining for control as he stays buried deep, feeling his balls against her ass cheeks. Like the snap of a rubber band, he drives into her ass, using her ass to milk his shaft, thrusting in and out in a mad pace, harder, such force, she shatters. A thousand shards of glittering lights behind her eyes as she feels her ass pounded into with pure savage force. He takes her, owns her with every possessive thrust, leaving her with no choice but to accept his use of her body for his pleasure.

Relishing the way he claims her for his own with every fierce piston of his cock to bury, swelling harder, thicker until he erupts in a hot flood of seed that overflows from her ass when he pulls back, then thrusts in anew. His growls and moans in her ears, words of possession "Mine" and "Hot Slut" coming from him in the throes of his orgasm. The words, sounds, feeling of his cock throbbing in her tight ass has the ring of muscle clenching to milk and suck for every drop of his cum filling her dark passage. Lost in the haze of passion, she slumps against the wall, seeming boneless in his arms, his weight the only thing keeping her from slumping to the floor. He releases her hands to grip her ass cheeks, spreading them as he gives a final thrust then pulls free to set her on the floor on her feet. He keeps her trapped between him and the wall, pressing against her, fingers going to grip her chin and forcing her gaze to meet his.

Dark green eyes meeting his crystalline blue of his, the passion slowly ebbing from them both as he speaks low, his voice husky "We need to talk, right fucking now!" and drags her from the wall to heel him into the bedroom. When that anger seems to return, her heels digging in to balk at his manhandling of her now, he chuckles, turning, grabbing both her hands and spinning to tumble her onto her back into the tousled bed, left so by her tossing and turning in the sheets the night before. He falls over her, trapping her rather effectively beneath him, legs entangling with hers when she goes to buck off, both hands caught and held at her sides, she finds herself trapped neatly under him.

Leaning down, he nuzzles just under her jaw, lips dragging across her neck, teeth raking the tender soft flesh just at the point where her pulse leaps with the gentle bite. Pulling back to look down at her face, the features of her so open to him, he is able to see desire, hurt, wanting, all mixing with an anger that simmers just below the surface. He speaks then in a soft but firm voice "You thought I abandoned you...that I just used you?" he asks.

Her nod as she turns her head away, hissing as she bucks, arching her body as if trying to toss him off her, "Yes, You left me alone. I woke up on the beach, in the cabana alone!" The quiver in her voice heard, the hurt evident as she admits her thoughts, even though he seemed to know them already, Just saying them aloud made new tears glisten in her eyes, the last word cracking a bit as those tears spill over to fall back into her dark hair.

His right hand leaving her wrist as he feels the sob rising up in her, he envelopes her in his embrace, holding her as she begins to cry anew. Stroking her head as he turns her face into his neck, gentle as he soothes her through it. Knowing she is overwhelmed by it all, she trembles as he comforts her, his just seeming to know her without speaking, he caresses, strokes her through the emotions until she calms, tears slowing to a trickle, until just a few are left shining in her eyes. he lifts his head, leaning down to kiss each one from her lashes, then smiles down to her. A wry sort of smile that speaks to her heart as he speaks "I left you yes...and was sitting just outside it in the sand. I had coffee for you, sipping my own while waiting for you to wake up." Turning his head then, he points with a lift of his chin to the bedside tale where there rested two paper cups with covers, one stained at the opening with dark coffee.

Speaking anew "You didn't see me, but i saw you stumbling, the way you shook. I was on your heels just a few feet away when the patio door slammed closed. I went to my room, got the key to your room. I heard you crying in the shower and waited for you." A self depreciative chuckle seeming to come as he gives a shake of his head "I was there. I waited." leaning down to kiss her.

Long and slow, gently coaxing a tender response to his kiss, he lifts then just enough to whisper "Your not getting away from me."

Getting up from the bed, he comes back with a flat box, a jewelry case, old it seems, not shiny and new. He brings it, opens it, pulling from it a simple chain, the little dainty appearing lock at the clasp open, a single small teardrop opal hanging from the chain in the front. Her eyes wide when he pulls her to sit up, encircling her neck with it, he closes the clasp, taking a small key from the case, he locks the little padlock in the back, smiling to himself as he looks at her then. Touching the opal with his fingertip as he looks into her eyes. "Mine, my personal collar, locked on you." he continues "it isn't coming off and I will keep you, own you" a sardonic twist of his lips that sends a shiver racing up her spine and her belly to flare with renewed heat "and you will know from this day on. You Are Owned!"