Master Found Ch. 03

Story Info
She finds the completion of true submission.
1.5k words
4.12
8k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fingers touching the Opal dangling from the chain, the stone falling to just over her breast bone, skin cream colored and oh so soft under his fingers. He looks into her eyes, the glittering sharp blue of his growing cool while her green eyes flare and darken when meeting his gaze. He runs his hands over her nude form, then standing up, strips his clothes off, dropping them in a heap on the floor beside the bed, he then takes her into his arms. His gaze searching hers, deeper they probe, seeking her thoughts, the emotions that make her quiver in his embrace. He dips his head down, lips brushing along the side of her lips, tangling his fingers in her short damp hair, holding her fast when she would turn to seek his kiss. Imprisoned in his grasp, he licks then nips the hollow of her throat then. Forcing her head back so neck arches with the shining chain collar glittering around her throat.

Inhaling the scent of her skin when he breaths in deeply, the tea tree oil of her shampoo and soap still clinging to her skin. Smelling also of his cologne, her body trembles as his hands begin a slow sensual exploration, studying her every reaction. Nuzzling her neck, teeth sharp it feels over her skin, her entire body quivers against him. Nipples growing taut, hardening even as they swell, thrusting up as her back arches under the right hand that traces fingers down over her body. The path left seeming to blaze over her skin, ripe curves that quiver under his caress, little mewling sounds of desire as she reaches for him. His snapping at her sounding so cold "Hold Girl...!" has her hands going to lay at her sides, fists balled at her hips. His bare skin pressed to her side, able to feel the twitching of his hardening cock against her thigh as he lowers his head to flick his tongue over the bud of her nipple.

Body bucking with the first hot touch of his tongue, she feels the sob rising up to her throat, biting it down, forcing it back as he watches her face. Looking up with the glacier blue eyes, he covers her left nipple with his mouth, sucking suddenly hard and with hungry force. The sob breaking free as she rounds, lifting her breast to his mouth. Instinctual in her begging with her body for his heat, the sounds coming from her throat helpless sounding, passion growing white hot. So fast as she feels her pussy contracting on the emptiness, needing to be filled, body near the edge withing minutes of his commanding and tasting her. His watching gaze blazing with intensity as he listens and feels her body's responses to him, the trembling only serving to inflame his desire to possess her completely.

Moving over her, the soft mattress of the bed shifting under them as he raises himself over her body. On his knees between her parted thighs, he looks down at her, the girl claimed as his own, the desire in her eyes ablaze with seeing the wink of steel around, encircling her neck, the stone glittering in the light coming between a crack of the curtains over the patio doors. He drinks in the sight of his new toy, a sweetly passionate submissive with, quite possibly, the passions to match his own dark desires. When her hands lift from the bed, the drops down, hands encircling her wrists pulling them up over her head, wrapping her fingers around the bars of the wrought iron headboard.

His voice sounding harsh, ragged with passion as he commands "I said hold Slut!."

Her sharply cried out "Yes Master!" all she can utter, the last word turning to a wicked sounding moan of building need.

Nodding his approval when her fingers grips, knuckles almost whitening with the force of holding the bars. His dark hair appearing as tousled as her own, some falling over his face as he leans over her, pushing himself up right again to stare down on her nude form while raking his fingers through his hair to push it back from his chiseled features. Back forced to arch with her arms high over her head to hold the bars of the bed, breasts heavy, heaving with quickly taken in panting breaths, ribs narrowing to the soft waist, flesh of her belly softly rounded, quivering with each touch of a finger that traces over her. His pleasure found in taunting her, he touches gently, so lightly she is both barely aware and keenly aware all at once of his fingertip, just the slightest turn to run the edge of his nail over each nipple in turn. Nails of both hands now scraping over the softness of her belly, over the mound of her pussy, to part her lips that shine with hot juices. Opening them wide, he looks down with an inscrutable expression on his face, seeing how her clit swells under his gaze.

Her eyes dark, expressive features openly showing he wanting he is bringing to life in her, she can barely stand it. Shuddering when he parts her pussy lips, looking down at her softness, glistening as juices flow to coat his fingers as he slowly pushed one into her sheath. Walls of her cunt gripping his finger with a tight clamping down of her muscles around his finger. Her needy body shaking as he works it in and out while watching her responses, feeling the passion that coats his finger, soaking his hand and he thrusts up deep and hard into her. Pulling from her a sharp cry that has her hips lifting, writhing as she gasps, orgasm overtaking her like a flash of lightening coursing through her. His gaze darkening as he pulls his dripping finger from her quivering pussy, Mattress shifting as he moves up her body, his slick hand covered with her juices wrapped around his hard throbbing cock.

Cock thick and filling his hand as he palms it in long strokes, holding it in front of her face. Kneeling with his weight off her chest, cock head right in front of her face. He brushing the leaking head to her lips, coating them with the shining fluid of his precum. Looking down at her as he growls low "lick the head my girl" in a guttural sounding voice, while working his cock head back and forth across her lips. Looking up at him as her lips part obediently, flicking her tongue back and forth as she watches him, the open hunger in her eyes to taste him. Hand on his cock stroking, slowing feeding her mouth with his shaft, filling, each thrust of his hips pushing a bit more. Inch by inch, his forces her to take more as her eyes widen, feeling the head hitting the back of her throat as she gags around it, growling herself in burning need for everything he gives her, she sobs when he pulls back.

Begging as she looks up to meet his gaze, the quivering of her body evidence of her need as she speaks "please...god please Master."

Wrapping his fingers into her short hair, he growls in response "Fuck...such a good cock slut" thrusting deep, his balls on her chin, head driving deep down into her throat to choke her, he pulls back to surge forward again, fucking her mouth. Taking his girl like the hot slut she is showing herself to be, driving harder, faster, riding her face, balls slapping hard on her chin. Fingers in her hair holding, tangling in it to keep her imprisoned for his use, taking all he will of his girl. Using her hard, taking her mouth with a savagery that has her choking, moaning, begging with her tongue and lips. His cock beginning to twitch and swell, throbbing in her throat as he forces his shaft to the hilt, jerking hips bucking back and forth in short strokes as he erupts in her throat, Filling her mouth with hot cream that pours in hot jets, she gulps as he pulls back, streams shooting across her face as she moans. Her own pussy erupting in response to his orgasm, juices flooding to squirt onto her thighs, soaking the bed under her squirming hips.

Pulling back, Mattress shifting as he moves to lay beside her, he runs a finger through the hot cream painted across her face. His seed thick on his finger as he slowly, patiently feeds it to her hungry mouth. Lips parting, tongue licking, flicking to collect all of it as he feeds every bit to her mouth, closing around his fingers to suck them clean as she watches him through half closed eyes. His soft laughter seeming to come from no where when he stops to unwrap her fingers from around the bars of the headboard, to bring her into his embrace. Touching the collar chain, then the stone sitting at the hallow of her throat "This proclaims you as you Mine...your responses show your giving yourself to me." Kissing her slowly, deeply with a tenderness that pulls a warm moan from her lips "Don't ever doubt me again. I am Keeping You."

Her body then wrapping itself to fit to his, she smiles, kissing his chin, his lips, even the tip of his nose in a playful manner "Yours...I think I can live with that Master" as she snuggles in then, drowsy a bit, her eyes close as does his, falling into a peaceful sleep wrapped together.