Master Fucks His Slut

Story Info
He pleases and satisfies her.
1.1k words
3.69
35.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz's Master did not like it when she asked Him to fuck her. He controlled when and where she would be fucked. She had been asking Him to fuck her so he punished her by having her suck his cock without any sex. If she did as she was told she would receive pleasure. She had to learn not to ask.

One day she received an IM from him to come to him immediately, not to say a word, get on her knees when she got there and suck his hard cock. She went to Him as she always did when He needed her. She got on her knees. His cock was semi hard. She fondled his growing cock while she licked the head. She sucked his balls while she stroked his growing cock. Then he grabbed her hair and stuck his hard cock in her mouth. She had one hand around the base of his cock but he took it away and made her gag. He was very pleased. He fucked her mouth very roughly making her gag several times. She was looking forward to receiving his spunk. She hated it when she gagged, she wanted to be able to take the whole length of his cock without gagging. If only she could control the gagging.

His fucking became faster and rougher. She knew he was soon going to loose his load and she was waiting with anticipation. She enjoyed drinking her Master's cum. She looked up at Him and knew by the look on His face that he was enjoying the sight and the feel. Then she could feel His cum squirting in her mouth. She swallowed as quickly as he filled her mouth. She wouldn't dare spill any of His precious man milk. He was very pleased with her. She got up, licked her lips and left, just as she had been told.

The next morning she received an email from her Master. He told her to go to the hotel, room 309, at precisely 3:30. She was very excited. Her pussy started to tingle. She was looking at the clock the whole day, counting the minutes until it was time to go. She went to room 309 at 3:30 and knocked on the door. A talk handsome man opened the door and said that he was expecting her. She had never seen this man before. She was a little nervous. He sat on the edge of the bed and told her to strip for him, said that her Master wants her naked when He gets there. She slowly took off her clothes and stood before this stranger completely naked. He motioned her to stand before him. He touched her soft breasts. He drew her to him and gently nibbled on her neck. She felt his fingers touch her pussy and noticed that she was very wet. He moaned. He stood up and removed his clothes. His cock was huge. He lay back on the bed and told her to suck him. She got on her hands and knees between his legs and slowly pumped his cock with her mouth. At that moment she heard the door open. She looked to see who had entered, it was her Master. As He was walking towards her He was also taking his clothes off. Her ass was stuck up in the air as she continued to suck the stranger's cock. Her Master got behind her and thrust his cock into her slippery cunt. He slapped her ass really hard and said, "is this what you want, slut." Then he said, "suck that cock for your Master."

Her pussy enveloped every inch of His cock. He pumped her harder and faster and he continued to slap her ass. He grabbed her hands so that He could push her down on the cock she was sucking. She gagged. He was pleased. He was fucking her really hard.

Then He withdrew his cock and told her to lick Him clean. He was standing beside the bed. Still on her hands and knees, she turned around so that she was facing him. She licked His cock. The stranger got behind her and stuck his big cock in her cunt. He was huge and it hurt a little. Her Master forced her back onto the cock telling her she could take it. He told the stranger to fuck her hard, that she likes it rough. Then He told her to suck his cock after she cleaned her pussy juice off. She did as she was told.

Her clit was swollen from all of this sexual excitement. She couldn't help but play with herself. She rubbed her clit while the stranger fucked her and while she sucked her Master's hard cock. She could feel the orgasm building, her clit was very hard, her pussy was extremely wet. She continued to play with herself until she came. She moaned really loud and her whole body shook. The release felt good.

Her Master grabbed her and pushed her down on the bed. The stranger followed his lead. She was laying on her back. Her Master spread her legs and pulled her towards the edge of the bed. He was still standing. He thrust his cock inside her pussy. She loved the way he fucked her and the feeling of his cock inside her. The stranger knelt beside her face and she sucked his cock while her Master pumped her. She played with herself again. She wanted to have an orgasm for her Master. When she came for the second time he said, "slut, did you just cum on my cock!!" He fucked her very roughly for doing that and told her to suck the cock in her mouth.

Then he took his cock out of her pussy, knelt beside her on the other side of her face. She was laying there with a cock on each side of her mouth. She licked one then the other. They were each stroking their cocks, preparing a load for her. The stranger squirted directly into her mouth while she lapped it up. Her Master started squirting before the stranger was finished. She almost gagged on the massive amount of cum in her mouth, but she swallowed every drop.

When her Master got dressed he bent down as she lay there, spent from the sexual workout. He kissed her and told her that she had done a great job and that He was very pleased. This made her smile. She had been a good slut to her Master.

For the next couple of days her pussy was tender from the beating it had received but she would not dare say anything. She had pleased her Master and received his cock in her pussy. She was a very lucky slut to have Him as a Master and she was looking forward to more.