Master Gene's Email Response

Story Info
A soon to be sissy awaits response from Master.
810 words
4.29
12.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back at home that night I kept thinking of what had transpired that morning with Master Gene while still wearing my cum stained panties as Master had told me I could only remove them to shower. Otherwise the pink thong panties that had been soaked in cum would remain on at all times until I was told I could switch to other panties of mine. Was this a sign Master was going to accept me as his new submissive and project to make me a true sissy? So many thoughts going through my head as I constantly checked my emails awaiting his answer but nothing. Was I truly ready to become a submissive sissy acting like a girl for another man? And why did I find Master Gene handsome and attractive to me wanting him as I have never wanted or been attracted to another man, just cocks. But yes I finally admit to myself, I do want to try being his submissive and kept checking my emails every 30 minutes hoping to hear from Master. But nothing every time I checked. Off to bed and hope for an email tomorrow, but again nothing as I check first thing in the morning and so many times during the day the anticipation growing. Maybe tomorrow, and yes in the morning finally an email from Master Gene as I sit in my still cum stained pink panties preparing to read and finally get my answer if I am worthy of his presence and training.

Master Gene's email to me; "Hello my sissy faggot bitch. That's right you told me you were bi but I must inform you that you are gay the way my cock was worshiped with your mouth, nothing but a slutty cocksucker. I waited a couple of days to write as I wanted you to squirm a little in your panties wondering what my answer would be. And YES I am willing to take you on as my sub and train you in becoming the sissy girl of your dreams at my beck and call. You will only serve me for my desires and pleasure of your mind and body. First off I have decided to give you a sissy name, Tiffany, which from now on you will be known and answer to that name. You are now to think of yourself as a girl instead of a man, not wanting pussy anymore. Your clitty/cock is tiny and worthless to all and you will only think of men and cocks. Your male ass now a pussy yearning for a hard cock. You informed me your ass pussy has never been fucked, but that will happen soon. With my training you will soon find men attractive to you and wanting to be a woman full time, desiring cock.

I was a little disappointed that your tiny clitty and balls were not shaven, but only closely trimmed. For disappointing your new Master you will not only shave your clitty and balls, but your entire body today and text me the pictures for proof you obeyed Master Gene. A sissy girl should not have any hair on her body and you can remove your cum stained panties and put on fresh clean ones afterwards. I have a lady friend I play with, Anna, that loves sissy girls and she will assist me in your training on makeup, outfits, and how to be a girl. Yes I do have male and lady friends that love sissies in makeup, lingerie, and heels and after you have been trained properly in being a sissy and proven yourself to me I might be sharing you with them as my sissy whore girl.

Also know you will be here for me when I want you, no excuses, as you will obey your Master Gene at all times or accept the punishment. I want you to meet me again this Friday night in a motel room at 8:00 p.m. in my town as I am not ready for you to visit my house yet. I will text you the motel and room number an hour before you are to come and don't be late. Pick out a pair of your nice panties to wear for your Master, but you will not be in them for long. As a gift Anna is going to pick out a nice girly outfit for you and I will have it in the motel room to change in later. Just text me your sizes later today. The transformation to becoming the sissy girl of your dreams is happening now and even more this Friday.

Take care, Master Gene

PS: Do not cum until I give you permission to."

I immediately replied back saying that I agreed to all and that I looked forward to being Master Gene's sissy submissive. Now off to shave.