Master Grants My Wish

Story Info
A slave wants an encore scene from her Master.
1.9k words
4
13.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked from the bathroom into the room. You had told me to take a shower after our session had ended. I was drying off and watching you. Apparently, you'd decided to rest.

I watched you sleeping. I admired every inch of your sexy body. Feeling my pussy getting damp, my desire for you is still so intense. I struggle with my thoughts. I want to touch you take your cock into my mouth. Should I rouse my Master? Or, do I let him rest?

My lust wins. I move to the edge of the bed and without using my hands, I take your flaccid cock into my mouth. Gently sucking and pulling it farther into my hot mouth. After a few moments I can feel it stirring, stiffening and I suck it harder, tugging it into the back of my throat as it becomes more erect.

Then I feel your entire body tense up, your hand covers the entire expanse of the back of my head and shoves down, at the same moment you thrust up shoving your cock to the back of my throat, gagging me. I take a deep breath in through my nose and relax my throat. As you withdraw I try to look at you, you prohibit eye contact by shoving my face back down and again thrusting in.

"Mmm, are you nice and clean for me Slave?"

"Yes Master, as you ordered. clean and smooth pussy and ass"

"Swing your ass around... I am going to lick your pussy. Suck my cock... Suck it and don't stop unless you're in distress"

We situated ourselves on the bed. Your head was on a pillow. I kicked my legs over and moved back until I could feel your hot breath against my now completely wet pussy. I began stroking your cock, pulling the foreskin down to get a good look at the perfect head shiny and ready for my mouth. I felt you spreading my ass cheeks, kneading them.

"Now Slut!"

I dropped my head down, plunging your cock completely into my mouth. I began my rhythmic steady assault, very little hands. Spinning my tongue around the head then sliding down about half way, sucking, closing the sides of my mouth around it as tight as I could. I pull back and then breathe deep and lunge down, attempting to deep throat. I keep up this pace in anticipation. Waiting anxiously halfway terrified of what you will do.

Your breath is steady; you pull down on my ass, moving my pussy closer. I feel myself clenching. Aching to feel your tongue on my clit. I keep it steady and continue to taste your cock. Licking up all the pre-cum I can find. There it is... a light touch on my pussy. Fingers, exploring. Teasing me.

Then I am startled when there are no more hands on me. I tense up anticipating a smack. You don't disappoint. I am almost completely swallowing your cock when I feel the sting of your hand. Before Ican recover you've pulled my pussy down to your mouth.

I'm never sure how you're going to take me. You keep me guessing. Quick full on assault, slow arduous torturing arousal and then you take me.

You know how to tease me, how to fuck with my head and it makes me cum so hard.

I feel myself rocking into your tongue. Your hot, wet slowly circling tongue... when I thrust back, your cock slides out of my mouth and I slide back down on it. The feel of your cock in my mouth, mixed with the tongue on my clit is overwhelming my senses.

The next thing I know you've rolled me onto my side. Slowly thrusting your cock into my throat you're gripping my thighs and eating my pussy. It feels so good I want to cry. Things are escalating as they always do with us. I ache for my Master. He is touching me. He is allowing me to taste him but I ache for more.

You pull away and thrust two fingers deep into my pussy, hitting my g-spot in a painfully pleasurable way... then you slip one of those fingers into my ass. I falter and you scrape your fingers down my ass.

"Sorry Master" I mumble with a mouthful of cock.

A finger in my ass and one in my pussy. A tongue on my clit. My Masters tongue. This man that I adore who owns my body and my soul. His cock in my mouth. Our bodies touching.

I flash to our earlier session with my hands bound over my head while I was lying on the bed, you kneeling with your cock by my face. Pulling up on the chain that connected the nipple clamps you had me attach. Harder and harder you pulled, not letting me taste your cock. You stroked it. Teasing me. You know how it turns me on. My nipples were on fire and my pussy was dripping.

I come back to the moment when another smack, much harder than the first rocks my ass. I am rolled onto my back and you're no longer on me. You're on your knees.

"On all four slut, facing the wall". I present my ass to you. You grab my right wrist and pull it behind me. You grab my left wrist and I fall down to my face, ass still up. I can feel your cock bumping into me. I thrust back and you hold my hip.

"Be still".

I can tell that you are preparing to bind me again. You're holding both my wrists with your left hand and I feel your body tense. I wait for an impact and I feel the leather of your belt. A welting sting and I cry out. Pain ricochets across my ass and down my thigh, with a pleasurable aftermath spreading down to my pussy.

You hit me again. and again. "Tell me slave" "Green Green!" A bit harder Sir, I'm close."

"Slave!"

"Yes Master, Green Master, More Please" You bring it. and I want to die it's so good....more and more

"Yellow! Yellow!" You lessen the impact and massage my ass.

My ass must be bright red, it stings. You take the belt and wrap it around my wrists. Using it as a handle you thrust into me, Hard.

Then you speak to me. "I'm going to wreck this perfect pussy, because it's mine. Whose pussy is this slut?"

"Yours Master, it's yours."

You're slamming into me now. Wrecking me. Wrecking me. "I own you, you filthy slut. You're mine."

I'm aching to look at you. To see your gorgeous face while you talk to me. While you fuck me. But, I am being fucked so hard and my arms are pressed up high behind me, being used as leverage. My face is getting shoved farther into the bed with each pound.

Now, you're shoving something into my asshole. Maybe fingers, maybe a toy. You know I love and hate this. I want you. You're in me and I still want you. You're controlling every movement I make. The state of my pussy. I want you. I want to beg. I want to be demure and proper and slutty but I want to beg.

You lean closer, my arms are relaxed onto my lower back. You're still fucking. Slower now and you're pressing down on me. Weighing me down. Flattening me out. You grip my hair and yank my head back. So hard Ilet out a yelp. I can't stop myself.

"Master, please let me make you cum? Please, I will do anything"

You smirk and caress my face, then grip my hair, rocking my head to the side you scrape my neck with your teeth, biting.

Rolling me onto my side, you take one of my tits into your hand and begin to roll the nipple between your fingers. Then you move to take it in your mouth. You bite so hard I scream and pant.

"You can make me cum slut".

You get up off the bed sit on the couch. "Here I am".

I am still bound, and awkwardly make my way off the bed. I can see that you're not going to release my hands. I must accomplish this with no hands. We make eye contact and you smile at me when you see that I have realized your plan. I smile back and hit my knees. Taking your cock into my mouth, I clean all the pussy juice off every inch of it.

I stand in up and show you my body, leaning down over you, showing you my tits. Trying to entice. You allow me to be seductive. Encourage it.

I feel empowered and I straddle you, hoping you'll torture my breasts with your mouth. You don't disappoint. First you grip, then squeeze then pull my nipples hard, lifting my tits. Taking the right into your mouth you bite and I open my legs farther. This drops me down closer to your cock. I slide my clit over the head and almost lose control of myself.

I can't use my hands. I have to guide your cock inside me with no assistance from you. I make a few feeble attempts and decide that reverse cowgirl will make it easier for me. I stand up and I look over my shoulder and see you appreciating my big round ass. I bend over a bit so you can see my ass and pussy.

Then I angle back and spread my legs. "Master, can you please put your knees together so I can straddle them?"

You accommodate me and I situate myself. I have very little balance so I step up on the chair. I shuffle back and place my feet by your hips. My ass is above your face. I like that. I feel like enticing you. So, I stumble a bit, hoping you'll try to catch me, touch me... balance me. You do. Gripping my hips, you bite my ass and I moan.

I drop slowly to my knees. My feet by your hips, my knees by your knees, I can feel your erection rubbing my ass. I lean up to the side and It slides in easily. I spread my legs and rock this way and that. Finding out how to best ride your cock with my hands bound up behind me.

You press me forward a bit and I figure out the angle. I start slowly. Up and down. You slide your body out a bit giving me better access. Then I grind. My clit gets good friction when I bear down. Then I bounce. I can feel it building. Your sounds and breath turn me on even more. I pound it. Hitting it hard. So hard your balls bounce up, hitting my clit.

I'm grinding and bouncing in a rhythmic pattern. I'm going to explode on your cock. I'm so wet it would be easy for you to slip out. Your hands are now my shoulders, shoving me down hard after I bounce up. You reach around. Pinching one of my nipples so hard I feel it might come off.

"Oh god Master, please god.... Please May I cum on your cock? Please Please, I hate you. Please help me"

"Cum slut... I'm going to cum. I'm going to fill your filthy pussy with my cum."

It starts under my belly button and radiates down to my pussy lips and spreads inward and I orgasm so hard I clamp hard on your cock and you grab my shoulders and fuck me, bouncing me off your legs.

When I am spent I collapse back onto you. Sub space. I'm gone. I barely feel you removing the belt from my wrists. I am lost.