Master in the Dark

Story Info
Dom/Sub.
2.8k words
4.1
9.9k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All snuggly in bed, lights off??

He can tell, as he watches from the shadows, just outside your window. Dressed all in black from head to toe, he hides in the darkness, stalking his prey. He is patient, and very quiet as he sees your lights go out. He knows he must wait a little longer. He can tell, as he watches from the shadows, just outside your window. Dressed all in black from head to toe, he hides in the darkness, stalking his prey. He is patient, and very quiet as he sees your lights go out. He knows he must wait a little longer.

It's been about an hour, and all sounds have ceased...He slowly opens the window. Silently climbing through, he finds himself in a small utility room. He slowly opens the door and looks, ensuring there are no surprises before he proceeds...Leaving the small room he moves without a sound to the bedroom, the door already cracked open as he peeks in...

He sees her, laying there, still and peaceful...The soft sound of her breathing confirming that she is sleeping, deeply. A smile crosses his face as he slowly enters the room, careful to ensure there is no unexpected squeaks or rattles. He approaches the bed, his eyes never leaving her...

He stands there, watching, observing, his desire increasing by the second. She rolls over facing him, pushing the covers from her body as she does. He take in the view of her beautiful body, clad only in a small t-shirt, which has migrated up to just below her full firm breasts, and a thong, a dark lace. ...His cock swells with anticipation.

He can no longer restrain his urges...Reaching out, he quickly places his hand over her mouth, pressing down hard, pushing her head into the pillow, stifling her, sudden and terrified screams of surprise and terror...He quickly jumps onto her now thrashing body, hold her down with the weight of his own, as he whispers into her ear..."be quiet, and do as I say, and I will not hurt you...Make another sound and I can make no promises"...He slowly removes his hand from her mouth. As he does he becomes a little surprised by what he sees, for in her eyes are both fear, and desire...

He could feel her heart racing, her breathing ragged, with his weight on top of her. As he slowly eased off of her, he could sense her surrendering to him. She raised her hands and arms up about her head showing her total submission as he slid his hands down along her body, feeling the bare naked flesh along her ribs, til his fingers encountered the thin string of a waist band, her panties. Following the string over her hip and over her upper thigh till he felt the silky fabric triangle. His fingers could feel her mound through the thin cloth, he could tell she was bare and smooth. Then he felt her wetness as his fingers moves along the crease of her pussy, he pressed into the crease harder, wetting his fingertips, then bring them to his lips, tasting her excitement and arousal.

Her body shifted and a low moan escaped her lips, in response to his touch. Her legs parted and she tilted her hips, opening herself to him. Her surrender complete, she knew that his will would be her wish, his desire...her command. Her desire to belong to this dark and dangerous stranger, overcoming all ration and fear. The thought of what might happen, made her heart race, and her body shudder with anticipation. She could feel her pussy becoming wet and begin to tingle, she thought she may actually cum when his fingers touched her. Clench her the pillow in her fists, and biting her lower lip to control the desire scream out in ecstasy, instead she let out a long, low moan.

His hands grasping the thing strings of her thong, he suddenly and violently broke them, and pulled her panties free, tossing them to the side. He lowered his mask covered face to her, lifting the bottom of the mask just enough to expose his mouth and nose. He sniffed then licked, taking in her aroma and taste, increasing his hunger for her. He slides his hands under her firm round buttocks lifting her to his mouth, he begins to suck and nibble her now swollen clit, causing her to moan louder and to grind against his mouth. He runs his tongue along the divide between her labia, lapping in her sweet nectar. He can feel her buttocks contract as she pushes her hips upward, as if inviting him in.

Her nails dig into the pillow, nearly ripping the fabric, her head pressing back as her back arches and her hips rise. His mouth sending waves of pleasure surging through her body. She can taste the blood from her lip as she struggles to stifle her screams of pleasure, not wanting to defy the orders of her Mysterious Master. She feared his displeasure more than his actual threats of harm. The thought that he would find her unworthy of his conquest nearly brought tears to her eyes.

He continued to devour her sweet wet cunt, like a starving cannibal. Licking her from ass to clit and back again, driving his tongue deep into her slit, drinking in her juices. Her gyrations and bucking, in response to his attentions, nearly break his nose and smother him, yet he continued to dine upon her...Sensing her body responding, and feeling her orgasm would soon become unstoppable, he ceased his assault on her, sliding up her body, until he was face to face with her he growled in a low imposing tone..."You will not cum, until I tell you to!!"...He more felt that saw her head nodding, and he could hear her struggle to hold back the overwhelming desire to surrender to her orgasm.

Her whole body shook and shuttered as she struggled to hold back the building pressure and desire with in. She must obey her Master, no matter her pain or desire. Though she knew not who he was, or what he may do when he was done with her, all she could think of was pleasing and serving him, and only him. So she did as she was told. No screams of pleasure, or shouts for help, and above all, she would NOT cum, until he so ordered,,,,

He slides his hand up along her sides, then up under the thin T-shirt, pushing it up exposing her full firm breasts. His hands moving over the smooth mounds of flesh, feeling their hard nipples on his palms as he takes hold of them. He squeezes them hard, making her moan once again. Releasing one to his mouth, he suckles upon it biting at the nipple as he pulls and twists the other with his fingers. Once again she moans and growls loudly, and again her back arches, pushing her body up into his. He pressed thigh against her wet twat as she grinds against his swollen cock, still trapped in his black pants, aching to be freed. He slowly dismount her, not wanting to show haste or loss of control. Standing next to the bed, never taking his eyes from the her, her body lit only from what dim light filters through the curtains. He removes his shirt, his shoes, socks then his pants, everything but the mask. Finally freeing his cock. It springs free, already fully erect.

She feels him slide from her and move off the bed. She can just make out his form in the dim light and sense his movements. Hearing his shoes hitting the floor as he removes them, she then sees something that takes her breath away. There in a slim beam of light, his cock. Standing straight out, hard, and big. She swallows hard, involuntarily, trying to imagine it inside her, she once again becomes both afraid and aroused. The bed moves as he climbs back on, she feels his hardness brush against her, her heart seems to skip a beat. He climb on top of her, she begins to have some trouble breathing as he straddles her ribs, his cock settles between her breasts. His weight presses down on her as he leans forward, she feels his hands grabbing her wrists. Confused but compliant, she lets him do what he wants.

He guides her hands to the outside of either breast,, as he feels her pushing them together, he begins to slide his cock back and forth between them. Taking hold of her hair, he pulls her head forward. As his cockhead pokes out the top of her cleavage, it strikes her warm soft lips. He senses that her understanding as he feel her begin to kiss and lick at his cocks tip. He continues to hold her head in place as he fucks her tits. The warm smooth flesh, feeling amazing on his aching shift, and her lips and tongue on its tip..

The pain in her head from him pulling her hair was excruciating, but the taste of his precum made her forget all about it. Everytime she felt his warm, hard, bulbous head touch her lips, she would dart out her tongue, eager to taste him. Finally a few drops of salty cum bubble to the surface and her tongue quickly laps it up. She lets him know of her appreciation by letting loose yet another little moan of pleasure. But alas it it short lived, for just as she gets her first taste of him, he pulls clear of her tits and lets go of her hair as he dismounts her chest.

Climbing off of her yet again, as soon as his feet touch the floor, he grabs her hips. Flipping her onto her stomach and pulling her legs over the edge of the bed. Taking hold of his cock in one hand, he guide it to her dripping wet cunt. Placing the swollen head at the entrance to her pussy. He again grabs her hips just as he plunges his cock deep into her tight wet twat. Burying balls deep in one hard thrust. He hears her gasp for breath as the suddenness of his thrust takes her breath away. Her juices gush out, displaced by his fat rod, they coat his balls and run down his thighs as he begins to fuck her, hard, deep, and fast. The force and tempo of his thrusts building as her pussy adjusts to his size, relaxing on his thrusts, yet contracting around his shaft as he withdraws. He slaps her ass, hard, then again and again...Sensing her orgasm building yet again, he growls..."Don't you dare cum...you fucking whore!!"...

Hearing his words, she once again suppresses her desire to cum. He body aches, her ass stings and burns. His cock slams into her pussy over and over pounding her without mercy, all she wanted was to obey him, yet the desire to cum was becoming harder and harder to suppress. She wasn't sure she could stop it again...But if he so ordered, she would. Lost in her thoughts as she tried to keep her orgasm at bay, she was suddenly aware that he had pulled out of her, but just as she noticed his absence, a sharp, searing pain shot through her body.

Feeling her pussy beginning to relax, he pulls free of her, quickly repositions, then forces his fat cock into her tight asshole. A whimper escapes her lips as his surprise violation of her rectum, overcomes her defences. He slowly drives his cock deeper and deeper until he feels his balls against her wet slit. As soon as he feels her rectum relax he pulls back and begins to fuck her ass. Again his thrust increase in tempo and force as she adjusts to him. He fucks her ass hard, as he begins to feel his own orgasm building. He goes faster, harder ...deeper, pulling her hair, her head coming back almost to her ass. He pushes even deeper. His body begins to shake as he tries to hold back his own orgasm, wanting it to last for just a little longer.

Just as he can no longer hold back his own climax, he releases her hair and slaps her ass..."Cum you fucking Bitch...Cum now or else"...Just then his own orgasm peaks. Burying his cock deep inside her ass, releasing his load of cum deep inside her...

The pain of his cock inside her mixed with an overwhelming pleasure. His shouts for her to cum and the sting of his hand on her ass, and the sensation of his hot cum filling her ass, triggers her own, too long suppressed orgasm. She squeals and moans uncontrollably as her shakes and spasms. Hot cum gushes from her pussy, over and over and over again. She loses all sense of time as thier mutual oragasms seem to last for hours...

As his climax subsides, his thighs dripping with her cum, he slows pull from her stretched out rectum, his cock coated in his own cum. Placing his hand on her back, he can feel her breathing hard and fast, as if she had just run a race. His fingers finding her hair, grasping the long soft tresses, he agains pulls her head up, and agins she gasps in surprise. He pulls her from the bed and onto the floor. Once she is kneeling before him, she looks up at him, the light glints off her tears.He feels her hands taking hold of his cum coated cock, then her warm tongue begins to lick along his shaft, her soft lips kissing its head...

She wasn't sure if she had passed out or not, but the searing pain of her hair being pulled and the rough nature by which she was being pulled from the bed, brought her back to full consciousness, fast. She found herself kneeling before the naked, masked stranger. His wet cock glistening in the dim light. Her whole body hurt, she felt as if she had been in a car wreck. She was sure she could feel blood dripping from her abused rectum, along with his cum. But she would still obey, she didn't know why, but she would. He didn't say a word, but she knew what she needed, even wanted to do. Taking hold of him with shaking hands, she could feel and smell his cum all over it. She began to lick it. Tasting him again, her hunger began to build.

Her lips enveloping his bulbous head, taking it into her mouth. She moaned, certain that he would feel her appreciation of his reward. She began to bob her head back and forth taking a little more of him into her mouth each time. Soon she felt his cock head hitting the back of her throat. She gagged slightly, but continued to take him deeper and deeper.

He felt her moans, which sent shivers through his body. His head fell back, eyes closing as he became lost in the sensation of her mouth on his cock. He could hear and feel her beginning to gag as his cock slipped into her throat. His hips began to move in concert with her head bobs, pushing him even deeper. Her hands grabbing his bare ass, nails digging into the bare flesh as she pulled him deeper. She took him in until his balls rested against her chin, then she stopped. But he didn't. Holding her head still, he continued to fuck her mouth, ignoring her gagging and struggles to breath, he continued until he felt another orgasm building.

Her hunger for his cum overriding her own survival instincts. She tolerated being choked and gagged by his cock, even as he forced it into her throat. Her hands on his ass, she could feel him beginning to shake and tense, she knew another load of his cum would soon be loosened. She felt him begin to shake and convulse, his cock pulsating in her mouth. Until, finally...The sensation of hot cum flooding into her throat and mouth. She struggled to breath and to swallow simultaneously, for she knew that she must not waste a drop of her Masters precious cum.

His orgasm again subsided and he slowly pulled from her mouth, Her lips sealing around his shaft, her hand stroking it, as she milked his cock of every last drop of his cream.

Once free of her mouth and hand, he leaned down, kissing her cum tinged lips, then pulled the mask back down as he turned away from her. Getting dressed as she continued to kneel beside the bed. He left her there, red, bruised, dripping his cum. He left as quietly as he came and by the same route.

She remained kneeling there til the sun peaked through the curtains. Never knowing who her mystery Master was, but always ready to obey his every command.