Master is Home

Story Info
She prepares for Master's return.
934 words
4.17
18.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walks about the house checking everything out, making sure she's done everything she was suppose to do. Let's see, kitchen cleaned, living room done, bathroom, bedroom okay. She smiles as she sees the flowers she placed on the table in the dinning room, and in the living room on the end table. She makes a mental note that she likes that perhaps will have to have flowers a bit more often. She also placed a bouquet in her room on the night stand she takes a deep breath as she smells the sweet fragrance that goes thru the house.

She glances at the clock and heads to the bathroom, turning on the water, pouring in a bit of perfume and gets her razor waiting for the tub to fill up so she can climb in. She takes her razor and starts shaving her pussy making sure there are no nubs, he hates nubs and she shudders as she thinks of the result if he finds any. She goes over her pussy again caressing it with her fingers to make sure. As she does this she feels her pussy twitch and she closes her eyes as her fingers wander to her clit. She takes a deep breath again as she feels another shudder going thru her body in anticipation of later. She stops remembering she wasn't given permission and picks up the soap lathering it and running it across her body. She loves the scent of her new soap and how it leaves behind a softness on her skin. Raising her arm up to her nose she breaths in and smiles hoping he will enjoy it too.

As she finishes up, she climbs out of the tub and dries herself off adding some lotion to help make her skin soft for him. She puts on her makeup making sure she used just enough to bring out her dark sapphire eyes to their best, knowing he loves how they sparkle when he's around and the darkness of them when she's full of passion with her mind full of thoughts of him. Brushing out the knots in her hair she twists it and fixes it into a French twist, adding some flowers to the side of it and pulling out some hair so it falls gently around the curve of her face, softening the look.

She walks naked into her room to start to get dressed. Well, sort of dressed she giggles to herself. Sitting on the edge of the bed she opens up the package for her new thigh highs and slips them on first the left, then the right. She glances at the clock, her heart pounding faster as she sees the time is getting near. Biting her lower lip as she is nervous hoping he will be pleased with her tonight. Standing up she attaches the thigh highs to her garter belt. Looking in the mirror she makes sure that the straps holding them up are straight and evenly distributed. Satisfied she reaches onto her bureau into her jewelry box taking out a pair of what looks like earrings. She raises them up in the light and smiles as she sees the lights bouncing off them like diamonds.

Caressing her nipples getting them harder she moans softly as she dreams about his fingers touching them instead. As she takes a deep breath her breasts rise and falls, her heart jumps, her pussy twitches. Already she can feel her juices flowing and dampening her pussy, smiling she knows he'll be pleased with that. She slips the nipple rings on her nipples, tightening them just enough that her nipples stand out as they sparkle there in the light. She reaches for her earrings placing them on her ears. The she reaches for her favorite, she lovingly, carefully lifts out her collar smiling as she thinks of the day he placed it around her neck as she vowed to be his, and he hers. As she closes the clasp you can almost see the pride in her, her back is straighter, her head held higher.

She glances at the clock, heart beating faster as the hands move closer to the time.

Taking a lighter she goes around her room lighting soft candles that she's set through out, then goes to the living room and does the same thing. She turns off the harsh every day lights and goes to the stereo, putting on his favorite CD and turning it on softly so you can just hear it in the background.

She glances at the clock, getting nervous now as it won't be long.

Bending over she takes her long black silk gloves off the coffee table and puts them on, making sure they're on straight and up as far as they're suppose to go. She steps up and into her heels as she jumps and smiles as she sees the lights pulling into the driveway. Quickly she goes over in front of the door, gracefully she kneels with her thighs spread wide, wanting to show him all that is his as he enters. Her back straight, she arches a little so her full creamy breasts rise up and are at their best. Her head held high she lowers her eyes, places her small delicate hands on her lap, palms up. Her heart racing thru her as she offers her submission. She hears the lock click, the knob turn, she feels his presence as she sees his shadow falling upon her kneeling figure.

She lets out a soft sigh and smiles gently as Master is home.