Master Learns A Lesson

Story Info
slave teaches Master.
805 words
4.13
13.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling the need thundering through my veins...prickles of heat on the surface of my skin, a primal need foremost in my awareness. I can't help but approach you, the need to staunch my yearnings controlling my every thought and action. Feeling the ache throbbing in the chalice of my hips , the perfect fit for you. The lust of a predator gleaming in the depth of my crystal green eyes. A feral smile begins to curve up the corners of my moist lips. My eyes mesmerize you as you stand paralyzed and helpless against my seduction of your senses. Moving even closer my hips swaying gently and my breasts moving with each step, I lock my eyes with yours communicating my need. My arm reaches out to you and my finger lightly caresses your cheek as I study you, feeling and seeing your arousal and your excitement mounting higher. My scent fills your mind, the elusive smell of arousal and flowers and my skin glows.

"Now you have become the slave and I the master of your need, and yet my need still proves I am a slave to your will....nothing has changed, as you knew it would not, as I hoped it would not. You have taught me well and molded me into what I have become. I cannot even walk out into the light of day without the warmth of the sun reminding me of your skin over mine or the breeze caressing my skin reminding me of your touch and turning my passion into liquid heat. My body feels hollow without you inside of it, aching with an unceasing pain. Aching with my misery and wild eyed in my loss I have relentlessly tracked you down. You never could have gotten far. Did you think that I would just wither without you and come crawling back begging for what only you can give me? I am not begging now, I am demanding , and you will give it freely. In your arrogance you forget that even a master is a slave to his needs. As you have molded me so too have I molded you. I have dreamed of this for a long time. I hope that I don't disappoint you".

I smile wickedly at you. "Are the ropes too tight, my darling master? I tried to get them as tight as i could. I hope your arm and leg muscles are not too sore from being stretched out so far. I wanted to do this as securely for you as you have done for me." studying my handy work, noticing the tendons in your arms stretched tight and your wrists wrapped in silk rope and pulled through two loops at the top of the two columns you stand between. Your legs are spread wide apart and your rope wrapped ankles secured to two more rings embedded in the cool marble floor. "Are you nervous?" A knowing smile on my face. "Don't worry darling master, you will like it once we get started."

Walking over to the silk curtained bed i pick up an object and bring it back over to where you are securely held captive. Seeing you break out in a sweat but still your pride keeping you from asking what I plan to do, you stare at me eys wide,waiting. I soothingly say, "it is just a little powdered ginger root and enough water to make it adhere to your skin. Now dear master, I don't want to hear anything form you, not a sound. I will be forced to use a gag on you if you do make even one little sound." Laughing softly at your shocked expression, I put a finger to my lips, "SSSHHHHH No sounds out of you now, just relax and enjoy." I take a wooden spoon and stir the contents of the bowl and check to be sure it is not too diluted with water, then take the spoon and drip some of the substance onto he sensitive skin of your nipples and smile. "Now that isn't too bad is it"? Watching as your chest muscles twitch, the heat of the ginger beginning to sting your your skin, your hardening cock twitching , I smile into your eyes once again.

"I forgot something didn't I?" As you shake your head back and forth in denial of what I plan to do, I say "Now that is not acceptable." I walk over to the bed once again and bring back a high, thick leather collar. "a good slave never says no physically or verbally and if they do they get punished, this being your first time we will just try this on for size." I reach up and snap the restraining collar onto your neck and give you a gentle kiss on the forehead.