Master! Master! Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I carried her into the bathroom and settled her in the tub. The water level was low, just enough to keep all the towels wet. Half asleep, she covered herself in towels, and with her head above the water, she drifted off to sleep.

"Goodnight, sweetie."

I then returned to the bedroom where the girls were waiting. We had directed all of our attention on Leah and paid barely any to each other, and even this late at night, we were all wired and ready to go.

---

That next morning, I went into the bathroom to answer nature's call and wake up Leah. I began draining the tub while pouring in hot water. Since she was cold-blooded (except for during sex apparently), her body was slow to react in cold temperatures. The warm water was like a heat lamp you'd see at a zoo. Under the mass of wet towels, I could see Leah beginning to stir, like a frozen zombie beginning to thaw. I turned my attention to the toilet to drain my own lizard, and with the sound of bath faucet and my own stream, I didn't hear the she-beast rise from the dark depths of her lair.

"Eeeeeek!"

That very feminine shriek, to my shame, came from me. Leah had jumped from the bathtub and pounced on me, and the feeling of her cold, wet body woke me up better than any cup of coffee. She had her arms and legs wrapped around me and was kissing my cheek with a joyful hum in her throat. I know I should have appreciated her affection, but honestly, my mind had gone blank from the icy touch on my skin, as if I had just fallen into a frozen lake.

Hearing my voice, Momo, Sonja, and Chloe poked their heads into the bathroom. "Master?" they asked.

"I'm ok, I'm ok." I lowered Leah to the floor. "I'm glad to see you had so much fun last night." Her bright smile and rapid nodding warmed my heart. "Come on, let's go get breakfast."

We all headed downstairs, with Momo, Sonja, and Chloe preparing their own breakfasts. Since this was Leah's first morning with us, I would make hers for her. "Ok, Leah, what would you like to eat? I can cook you up some eggs?" She shook her head. "How about some toast?" Again, she shook her head. "Cereal? Pancakes?" No dice. This was weird. Normally the girls would happily eat whatever I made them. She certainly wasn't picky about last night's dinner. "Well, what would you like to eat?"

Leah looked down and put her hands on her stomach. A tugging on my shirt directed me to Chloe, who nervously hid behind me as if afraid of me seeing her. "What is it, sweetheart?" I asked.

"Um... Master... I don't think Leah wants to eat anything. I think she's still full from dinner last night."

"Is that true, Leah?" She nodded. I smiled and rubbed both hers and Chloe's heads. "Nice instincts, Chloe. Good job." They both hummed in happiness.

It made sense that she wouldn't need to eat. Since she didn't produce any body heat, her metabolism worked much slower than any of ours. It seemed our food expenses wouldn't rise much from her arrival.

"Leah, if you're ever hungry, just tell us and we'll happily prepare something for you."

After eating and getting myself ready to go, I called Lorraine and confirmed our plan. We would both request some time off from work and then book a flight to New York. At the office, I got all of my affairs in order while my bosses picked someone to take my place while I was gone. I had said that my grandmother was due to pass away the next day or the day after, and my parents would need my help dealing with her estate. Luckily, they believed it and I got a week off. I again called Lorraine, and when she told me the good news, I went online and bought us two tickets for the next day.

---

"I'm home!" There was no need for me to say it, considering that all four girls were by the door before I even turned off my car, but it was still nice. They all ganged up on me for a group hug, each of them telling me about their day. They were especially clingy due to how late I was. "Ok, girls, let's move to the living room." I sat in the middle of the couch with Momo and Sonja on either side and Chloe and Leah on the floor. They were all looking at the large paper bag I had brought in with me. "I had to drive quite a ways to find this store, but when I got there, they had exactly what I needed. Leah, take a look at this..."

From the bag, I pulled out a black, latex rubber suit. The girls all stared in amazement, trying to understand it. It was no exaggeration to say that finding a sex shop in Maine, especially northern Maine, was no small feat. Though I was proud of myself for how little it affected me. Just two years ago, I would have probably been weirded out. The nice woman with obvious nipple rings poking through her shirt helped me select a good suit for Leah. It was the smallest she had and very affordable.

"Since you don't like dry fabric, I thought that this could work until we find a better solution. And look, it even matches your skin tone, though it's missing the dots. Sonja, be a dear and grab the tub of Vaseline from under the bathroom sink. Momo, go get the sewing kit, please. Chloe, I need the stepstool in the kitchen."

The girls ran off to fulfill their tasks while Leah examined the suit. She rubbed it against her face, liking the way the rubber slid across her skin. What I was wondering was how long that suit would last. These weren't a pair of denims, this was an outfit normally used for small periods of time in an enclosed environment. We would definitely have to do everything we could to maintain it.

The girls came back, first Chloe with the stool, which I had Leah stand up with. Then came Sonja and Momo. I held up the suit against Leah, seeing how well it would fit. Luckily, there was plenty of extra room for her. I cut off the extra rubber and shortened the sleeves, then smeared Vaseline through the interior. Leah slipped it on and we all gazed at her. She looked like an alien dominatrix, and I mean that in a good way. The rubber hugged her curves beautifully and she had a big smile from the way it felt and the mobility it gave her.

After dinner, we settled in front of the TV to relax, while I worked on sewing the remaining scraps of rubber to make a sleeve for Leah's tail. After modifying the girls' clothes for their tails and occasionally repairing Sonja's after her outdoor roughhousing, I had become a natural with a needle and thread. Finally, we went upstairs and Leah and I went at it for Round 2.

---

With our mattress tied to the roof of my car, the girls and I pulled up Elise's driveway. Lorraine was already there, having done the same with her pillar men. As we got out of the car, she came up to us.

"Hey! You finally made it! I was wondering when you would—" She became silent, her eyes falling on Leah in her rubber sex suit. That next moment, she had fallen to the ground, laughing so hard that it actually gave her dry heaves.

I sighed and turned to the girls. "Let's bring the bed in."

We carried the mattress into the house and found Elise in the kitchen, supporting herself with her tail like a cobra leaning back before striking. She was wearing a tank top and a skirt, the look actually really nice on her.

"Good morning," I said.

"Yeah, sure, great morning for you. I bet you got a good night's sleep. Not me! Do you know how hard it is to toss and turn when you have an extra thirty feet of body that you have to flip? And trust me, restless leg syndrome is a million times worse when you have a giant tail instead!"

I pitied the girls for having to spend the next few days with her.

"Where can we put the bed?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"Just put it on the floor in the guest bedroom. They can bunk with Betty. My sister has her boys sleeping in her old bedroom."

We hauled the mattress upstairs, while outside, I could hear Lorraine still laughing. After coming back downstairs, I went out to my car to retrieve two bags. One was full of blankets and bedding, the other was full of the girl's possessions, things they would need while staying with Elise. I brought both bags into the house and set them on the dinner table. Elise slithered over to me, but while keeping her human body upright.

"Ok, so the girls prefer to eat their food on the floor. I've brought their food bowls. None of them are picky eaters and I've also taught them to prepare meals. Leah only needs to eat once a day, usually dinner. Don't worry, I've already taught her how to use the toilet, and she needs to sleep in a bathtub filled with wet towels. In order to wake her up, start filling the tub with warm water. Sonja will probably be a little depressed once I leave, but you can cheer her up by throwing a frisbee or tennis ball. I brought plenty. Momo is lazy and kind of whiny, but she'll do whatever you ask her to, just reward her with lots of head pats and ear rubbing, and let her nap each day. Now Chloe is very shy and nervous, so please, whatever you do, don't raise your voice to her or around her. She'll probably apologize whenever you call her name, don't mind it. If she does a good job, give her plenty of reassurance."

"It's so cute, how much you care about your girls."

"Thanks, I also wrote it down. There are more instructions in the bag with their stuff. By the way... it would make the girls really happy if you'd let them be... naked." She raised her eyebrow and gave me a doubting look. "They hate wearing clothes, absolutely hate it, so when the weather is warm or they're inside, I let them go without. I don't quite know whether or not Leah is the same way."

"I can just imagine what it's like in your house."

"Yeah, it's pretty awesome. On that note, keep an eye on the guys. I don't want them getting any funny ideas or getting too 'close' to the girls."

"Afraid of getting cucked by an iguana?"

"To think that all of human history and the English language led to that question being uttered... Anyway, do you have everything taken care of on your end?"

"Yep, all of our groceries will be delivered and I've canceled every meeting I had this week, so no one will be stopping by. Just promise me that you and my sister will fix this."

We turned to each other, just staring in silence. Finally, I spoke. "I really am sorry for everything that's happened. I would never have done this to you if I had known."

"Thank you, I know that you really mean that."

"Who knows, maybe we'll find a cure someday."

For the first time, probably since transforming, Elise laughed. "By then, I'll probably get used to the tail and will want to keep it."

I took a chance. I leaned forward and kissed her on the cheek, then hugged her. She returned the embrace, and I like to think that it was then that she decided to forgive me. When she finally separated, I turned to the girls, each of them giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Don't worry, girls, I'll only be gone for a few days and you'll have lots of fun here. Sonja, you're going to be able to run and play as much as you want. Momo, I can just imagine you snoozing in the hayloft. Chloe, Elise is going to take extra special care of you and I bet Betty is going to snuggle up with you like you're a beanie baby. And Leah, I was thinking that when I come back, we could go home and you and I could take a nice bath together."

They weren't overjoyed, but I was able to give them small smiles. I held out my arms and the girls closed in, hugging me as tightly as they could.

"The five of you are going to give me diabetes," Elise said with a laugh.

I checked my phone and saw the time. "Ok, girls, I got to go, but I'll call you every night. I love you."

"We love you too, Master!" they all cried, breaking out the waterworks.

I managed to pull away and saw the pillar men approaching the house from the barn. Goddammit, why did they have to be so ripped? It's just not fair. "All right, men, I'm trusting you to look after my girls. Keep them safe for me."

They all nodded. "We will," said Tobi. Then, of course, Steve started yammering promises, so I gave a hasty goodbye.

Then as I was walking towards Lorraine, a powerful arm wrapped around my neck and a hand grabbed my junk, with two familiar breasts enveloping my head.

"You still owe me another milking," Betty said.

I looked up at her. "Don't worry, I'll come back and make you my bitch." I then reached around and slapped her on the ear.

"Oh, I'll make you pay for that," she said before giving me a long tongue kiss.

I then came over to Lorraine, who had finally calmed down, though it sounded like she had given herself the hiccups.

"Are you done?"

"Yeah... I think I'm ok..." she groaned, kneeling on the ground. "You do realize that if we go through with this, we're probably going to cause Second Impact, right? Or a Convergence event?"

"Am I supposed to know what that means?"

"Ugh, you suck."

I got my luggage and put it in her car, and with her behind the wheel, we pulled out of the driveway and began our drive to the airport.

"Woo! We're going on an adventure!" Lorraine cheered.

Of course she was happy now, but as I had planned, since we were driving her car, she would be the one to pay for parking! Ha!

Please comment!