Master! Master! Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you... also play together?"

"You know about playing?"

Lola nodded. "I don't know what it is exactly, but I do know that it's something special that I want to do with Master. Can you tell me what it is?"

Chloe leaned over and whispered into Lola's ear, causing her face to turn red.

----------------------------------------

This was the first time in almost a year that I had gone to bed alone. The closest I came was during those trips to New York when Lorraine and I shared a room, but I'd boot her out of my bed after sex. Now the bedroom was completely empty. I felt lonely when I got under the covers, then I stretched out all my limbs as far as I could and I suddenly didn't miss the girls. Sweet, blissful space.

About ten minutes later, Chloe came into the room. I heard her soft footfalls on the floor, followed by the sounds of her clothes being discarded, then I looked up as she crawled onto the bed. "Hey, Chloe."

"Sorry, Master, did I wake you up?"

I rubbed her head and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "No, I was awake. How are you and Lola getting along?"

"Really well," she said as she got under the covers. "She's really friendly and likes the same things I do."

"I'm glad. You two are probably going to be closer than sisters."

The door opened again. "Hello, Jenny," I said.

She stripped off her clothes and bounced over, leaping into the bed and snuggling up against me. I got the sense that she was happy because she was with me, rather than because of all the new additions to the house.

"Are you feeling ok?" I asked as I stroked her hair.

"I'm just glad to have some quiet," she said.

I began playing with her ears, helping her settle. Normally, Jenny would be upbeat and happy, much like Sonja but without the hyperactivity. However, like Chloe, she was used to being on the bottom tier of the food chain, so she was nervous when meeting new people. Considering how many of our new housemates were originally carnivores, her anxiety was understood.

"But you still had fun, didn't you?"

"Yeah, I did."

"I think that once you get to know them and become friends, the noise won't bother you as much." The door opened a third time with Momo, Sonja, and Leah coming in. "Good, everyone's here."

"It's so much fun having everyone here! There are so many people to run around and play with!" Sonja hollered.

"What about you, Momo, what do you think?"

"Momo is happy, but it's kinda noisy."

"Jenny said the same thing. Leah?" She smiled and wagged her tail. "Good. So, girls, what do you all think? Do you like having everyone here?" They all nodded. "I'm glad, I've been worried about having everyone under one roof. I hope you don't all mind sharing me."

"Master won't be too busy for us, will he?" Momo asked.

I had been expecting one of them to ask that, and it was no surprise that it was Momo who did. She was the first hybrid, and the only one to know what it felt like to have me all to herself. She had gotten jealous when Sonja joined us, but after convincing her that I loved her no less than before, she learned to welcome more members in our family. But this was a whole new ballgame, and I knew that deep down, she and every one of them had a fantasy of it just being the two of us. I did make me feel guilty to force that jealousy on them.

"Well I can't promise that I'll be able to do all the things I did before. Every girl deserves equal time and attention, they are my responsibility, just like you are. But think of it this way: while you won't get quite as much time with me as before, you now have a whole house full of friends and family. There will always be people to talk to, the play games with, to get to know. This is your chance to venture out a little bit. Besides, it will just be for a month.

Just... promise me that the special playtime we do... you don't do it with any of the guys. That's just for us."

They all looked shocked at the last part. "We only want to play with Master!" they exclaimed. Even Leah gave a dolphin-like squeal.

A tear almost came to my eye. Goddamn ninjas, hiding in my room and chopping onions.

"Master is going to play with all of them, right?" Jenny asked.

A nervous lap slipped out. "Well Dr. Lawrence asked me not to play with any of them for at least a week. At which point, I would have about three weeks to play with fifty girls, which would mean deflowering two girls a day and a little extra, not to mention my manly obligations to all of you as your Master. You girls have definitely gotten me into good shape, but I'm not sure even I can go at a pace like that. I suppose it's up to whoever wants it."

Sonja's ears perked up. "We should have a sleepover!"

"What do you mean?"

"Like you had with your friend when you were a kid! Let's have all the girls come sleep in our room and you can play with all of us at once!"

"Sonja, honey, that doesn't exactly make it easier for—"

"Yeah, let's do that!"

The voice came from behind the closed door. Momo went over to answer it and Lola with several other hybrids poured in like and undammed river, tripping and falling all over each other. I could see plenty others standing in the hall.

"Were you listening the whole time?" I asked.

One of the girls got up, Liz, a tortoise. She had a bald head and a short, scaly tail. Rather than a solid shell, she had thick bone plates growing out of the skin on her back, almost like armor. "We want to have that sleepover thing!" she said.

Poor Lola managed to squeeze out from under the pile. "Yeah, can we? We all want to play with Master!" she asked.

"Do any of you even know what playing means in this family?"

They all flashed me guilty smiles. Crap, they knew.

"Are you sure you want this?"

"Yeah!" they cheered.

"Ok, then one week from tonight, bring all your mattresses into this room and I'll play with each and every one of you."

As all the girls celebrated, I couldn't help but wonder what kind of mess I had just gotten myself stuck in.

----------------------------------------

The hybrids moved through the kitchen in a line with their trays, picking food put out on tables by the cooks. They then went to the dining room and took their seats along the table. I was a bit disappointed by this, part of me looking forward to seeing all the girls eating out of food bowls the way Momo, Sonja, and Chloe used to. Like during dinner the night before, the sound of forks and knives on plates was surpassed only by the noise of dozens of different conversations, but there was one topic that was circling around.

"What are you all so excited about?" Neija asked as she pulled up a chair.

Next to her was a Komodo dragon, Tammy, who had a slightly dark complexion and a long scaly tail. Those scales continued up her back and covered her scalp in place of hair. She also had a long, forked tongue that she extended almost every time she opened her mouth.

"Master said that in a week, we can have a sleepover in his room and he'll play with all of us," she said.

"Ugh, I can't believe you'd all just bend over and let him have his way with you," she spat.

"I think it sounds like fun. I want to see how people mate, and I certainly wouldn't mind breeding with Master. I wonder if I'll lay eggs like before..."

"The doctors said we can't, remember?"

"That doesn't mean I can't enjoy trying."

"You should give your Master more of a chance." The words came from across the table, spoken by Lorraine's chinchilla, Tim. "He seems nice."

"He is NOT my Master."

"We're not in the hospital anymore. It's ok to relax."

"We're just back in another zoo."

Down at the middle of the table, the conversation had reached me, Lorraine, and Elise.

"Am I hearing this right? You're going to have sex with every single one of them in one night?" Elise gaped.

"They were flashing me puppy eyes, I couldn't exactly say no."

"You realize that this will probably kill you, right? Your dick is just going to disintegrate and then you'll die from exhaustion."

"Yeah, I know that's a risk."

"I can't believe it took you this long to come up with this," said Lorraine, "I had this planned from the very beginning. Next week, I'm going to let all my boys run a train on me."

"You'll probably die as well," said Elise. "Do you ever think about what our parents would say if they knew about the stuff you do?"

"I'd like to think they'd be cheering me on as a set a world record. I'll become a legend! Can you imagine how much money I'd make if I sold the video recording?"

"As much as I hate to ask this, I need some advice. I'm not sure if am up to the task."

"Of course you aren't, no man is! I'll say it again, this will kill you!" Elise shrieked.

"Lorraine, do you know of any tricks I can use? I mean, it'll be a lot easier for you. You just have to lie there, probably tied to a table, knowing you. I'll need to be moving nonstop."

"I don't know, maybe some crystal meth mixed with crushed-up Viagra? Luckily there are plenty of doctors here to talk to."

----------------------------------------

"Oh good God," Dr. Lawrence groaned with his face in his hands. I was speaking to him in the mansion's clinic.

"So that's what I'm up against. Is there some kind of pharmaceutical cocaine you can prescribe me?"

"I'm not even going to bother reprimanding you. I'm just going to let this blow up in your face. Now get out, I have work to do."

----------------------------------------

With the house now full, I found myself busier than I thought possible. Elise, Lorraine, and I had become camp counselors to over a hundred rowdy animals. I was making laps around the mansion, continuously checking in on everyone, making sure they were all accounted for. All the girls wanted a piece of me.

"Master, do you wanna play checkers?"

"Master, let's wrestle!"

"Master, will you throw a frisbee for us?"

"Master, can I have a hug?"

"Master, I think the Xbox is broken."

I gave them all as much time and attention as I could spare, taking part in whatever activity they were up to, from playing tag in the backyard to drawing in the dining room. It was the middle of the afternoon when I finally collapsed on a couch in the living room, only to be set upon by a red panda girl, Kerrie, snuggling up against me. As per her name, she had bright red hair and red fluffy tail, but with furry white triangular ears.

"Yes, I love you too," I said as I kissed her on the forehead.

"I want to take a nap with Master," she said as she laid her head down on my lap.

"A nap sounds really inviting right now."

I was about to close my eyes when I nearly jumped from my seat from a cold sensation around my neck. I looked over my shoulder at Leah, who had just tried to hug me from behind.

"Hey, Leah, what are you up to?"

She circled around and got on a couch with a big smile. She clutched my arm like Kerrie had done and rubbed against me, but again I jerked, this time in pain. Leah moved back, afraid she had injured me.

Kerrie perked up. "Master, are you ok?"

"Don't worry about it, you two." I rolled up my sleeve to show her a large scrape on my arm like I had just skidded across pavement. "I was wrestling with Gloria and she kinda forgot her own strength. With just one hand, she gave me the worst Indian Burn of my life." Leah automatically bent her head and began licking my arm like a cat cleaning itself. "Oh, thanks, Leah, that feels pretty... whoa."

My arm, which had been red and stretched just moments ago, was now whitening with every lap of her tongue. The marks on my skin were disappearing by the second. After only a minute, I felt good as new.

"Holy shit! Leah, how long have you been able to do that?"

She simply shrugged.

I had read that salamanders could regrow lost limbs, but that was due to their immune system and macrophage cells. There was nothing about their saliva having anything to do with it. It must have something to do with the transformation. Now that I thought about it, the sweat on her skin, as delicious as it was, still paled to the taste of her mouth. Every time we kissed, it was like she'd just swallowed a spoonful of cake. Maybe it wasn't simply due to flavor, but a physical effect it had on me, like morphine. It would explain why even without needing to do anything, her blowjobs always felt the best.

"This could come in handy."

----------------------------------------

The rest of the day was spent like the one before it, giving all the hybrids plenty of time to get used to the house, find everything it had to offer. After dinner, I had everyone gather back in the living room.

"Master, are we watching more news?" Lola asked.

"No, something better. I'm going to show you all some documentaries. You've spent your lives living in that zoo, well I want to show you the outside world."

I hooked up my computer to the TV and started the first episode of 'planet earth'. Considering how Momo, Sonja, and Chloe had reacted, this was going to be a fun night. Just the intro left all the hybrids without breath, the sight of the curvature of the planet. It started out with the Emperor Penguins in Antarctica, huddling over their eggs in a dark winter. Melissa, a Little Penguin, stared at her giant cousins. Like all bird hybrids, she had feathers instead of hair, covering both her head and tail. She was only twelves inches tall back when she transformed, so the Emperor Penguins looked like titans to her.

It then moved on to the familiar female polar bear breaking out of her den and crawling out into the snow, followed by her two cubs. Amanda, the grizzly bear, looked like she wanted to jump out of her seat at the sight of her relative. Sonja shared that reaction. The show continued, and having spent their lives in a zoo, the new hybrids gazed in wonder at the sight of open skies and fields, of wild landscapes without fences or barriers. Even Neija, who seemed perpetually unimpressed by everything the mansion had to offer, was left with her mouth hanging open. Endless animals were shown, some of them already in the room with us.

To the sight of a bird of paradise dancing to impress a mate, Saul, the peacock, scoffed at the male's failed attempts, muttering that he could dance circles around the bird.

----------------------------------------

I was lying on my back, groaning in bliss. Leah was drowning my cock with her saliva, painting every single spot with her tongue. I had just finished pleasuring the girls, leaving them all comatose and my member sore. I could have called it a night then and there, but I decided to further investigate Leah's ability. Every moment my cock stirred around her mouth, more and more of the soreness vanished, replaced with a feeling of blissful rejuvenation. It sank deep into my skin, my blood vessels and muscles feeling like they could remain firm for hours. She then moved lower, using her tongue to play with my balls and making them feel good as new.

"Good girl," I said as I rubbed her scalp. She smiled at me, and quick as a flash, I pushed her onto her back and entered her. She sucked on my tongue like a vacuum as I rammed my fully-restored erection deep into her womanhood.

With Leah helping me, this sleepover might just be possible.

Please comment!