Master Mike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdp_2004
mdp_2004
522 Followers

Taking care of my dogs meant taking them for a walk. It was sort of odd to walk them on a leash while I wore Master Mike's training collar, but I was still very glad he came along with me. I enjoyed his company. He had interesting things to say and his demeanor was gentle and persuasive.

Before we left my house to return to his, he gave me the option to change out of the rain coat and I decided against it. I thought it was so erotic to be nude for him under the coat. And the coat was a matter of convenience and efficiency as at a moment's notice I could slip out of it and assume the position he wanted me in.

At his house, he put my shoes and rain jacket in the hall closet. We ate some chicken salad and chips in the nude at his breakfast table and then he took me downstairs to show me his 3-room dungeon.

Lots of BDSM furniture was down there, including whipping posts, wooden restraint chairs, and a giant X with loops attached along the both sets of arms.

"There's a lot of stuff in here Sir."

"Yes. I've had a lot of fun down here with guests. But, it's been a few months since the last gathering."

"Wow," I said as I stepped closer to the big X object, "can I get on this?"

"Sure, why not."

I got on it and put my feet on the two plates sticking out on the lower arms. I reached up and placed the back of my wrists on the upper arms.

"Would you let me fasten you in Bob?"

"Yes Sir. I want you to."

He smiled and moved to secure my legs and then my arms. When he finished, I was unable to move. He stood back and told me I looked decadent. Then he left the room momentarily and returned with step ladder. He set it up behind me and then got on it. He reached around and grabbed hold of my cock and began to stroke it softly.

"I want you to feel comfortable here with me," he began, "I like your company and your enthusiasm."

He stroked me slow. He applied just enough pressure to keep me hard but not enough for me to cum. "Your cock sucking submission to me is just the beginning. There are so many more directions we can explore, if you are interested." He paused and then closed his mouth and raked his teeth over my earlobe. The sensations I felt at my cock and ear were different and equally pleasurable.

"Tell me Bob, how do you like your training so far?"

"I love it. You're making me feel so hot and willing."

"Is there anything you want that you haven't told me about yet?"

"Yes Sir."

"Tell me boy, tell me everything."

"I'd like to feel a real cock in my ass, maybe even spurting hot cum inside me. I've heard it burns, but still, in submission I think it would be worth it."

"Oh, and I'd really like to be in your bed tonight. I want to wake you by sucking your cock."

"Those are fine goals Bob. Is there anything else?"

"I don't know. Just learn how to please you and have fun doing it. Find out where our shared lust will take us."

"Tell me something Bob, are you enjoying my handwork on your cock."

"Yes and No, I mean yes it feels good and no you are just teasing me I can't cum like this."

"Actually, Bob, you can cum like this and you will. Just not right away. I am edging you and because you are bound securely you cannot stop me."

He reached around my head and put a circular object in my mouth and then clasped the apparatus behind my head. "This is a ball gag Bob. I'm fortifying my control over you. Just relax." Then he kissed my neck and swung himself around to the front of the cross. He embraced me and continued kissing my neck and face while his cock pressed against mine. He was rock hard again, humping himself onto me.

Just like that Master Mike stopped his humping and jumped off his perch and landed on the floor. He looked back at my body and I felt the cool damp dungeon air surround me. My cock was rock hard too and I flapped it against my belly to show him how turned on I was.

Master Mike stood in silence as he looked me over. From my perch, I was able to look forward only and knew he was there but couldn't exactly see him. He stepped forward and then I felt his hand roughly grasp my thighs. Then he circled his hands around to my ass cheeks as he leaned forward and took my cock into his mouth. It was warm and inviting and Master Mike sucked me down his throat. My first time to feel deep-throated and it's with a guy. Who would know better?

[To be continued, eventually]

mdp_2004
mdp_2004
522 Followers
12