Master Missed Me

Story Info
Master uses his whore's mouth as a useless pussy.
847 words
3.73
31.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been without Master K for several weeks. I was beginning to get a little anxious that he had gotten tired of me. I was estatic to say the least when my phone buzzed and I saw his name pop up in my messenger list. My heart began to beat a little faster - my breath had gotten shallow. Should I open my message? What if it said "We are Done?" I did not want to see that message. Because I was FAR from done. I wanted more of him. But, going without my Master for a while sometimes just has to be done.

You see, Master K is not only my Sir; He is my brother-in-law. So it becomes necessary at times to put our sexual endevours on hold to keep our spouses ignorant of what goes on right under their noses.

In the end, my curiosity got the best of me and I opened to message to find out that it did not say "We are done", but was pretty much telling me how much He had missed my blowjobs.

We made arrangements to be together within a few days. My pussy was starting to get wet just thinking about what was to cum.

We had been teasing one another all day. I would touch his cock every chance I got. Just a quick squeeze to let it know what was coming. Through out the day, Master K would walk by me, pinch my nipples, call me his dirty slutt or his whore. When no one was around he would grab me by my throat kiss me hard and deep then calling me a useless cunt as he pushed me away. This was his way of letting me know just how horny he was.

Needless to say I was horny as fuck. I wanted him, NO I needed him to use and abuse me. The tequila shots and a few hits of poppers just made me all the more ready for whatever he had in store for me.

Once all was quiet in the house, I didn't have to wait long. He commanded me to come over and kneel before him so that I could look up and worship him and his beautiful cock. He pulled his cock out and said "suck it Bitch". As I began my assault on my Masters cock he returned the favor by yanking my head back and slapping my face. He grabbed two fistfuls of my hair and began fucking my mouth. Without warning - he jerked me up put one hand around my throat and started tongue fucking my mouth while the other hand pinched and squeezed my nipples until they tingled with pain. Back down to my knees I was slammed again while his #2 gauge Barbell that was pierced in the tip of his dick began slapping my face. I was so horny that every bit of juice that was in my body now began to drip out of my cunt.

My mouth was even dry when he pushed his cock into it and that just would NOT do!! Master K pulled his dick out of my mouth looked down at me and gave me his dissappointed look. As I opened my mouth to explain every drop of liquid in my body was seeping between my swollen pussy lips he looked down and spit in my mouth. "There Bitch" was all he said. With that my pussy began to throb. I reached down in between my slit and got a handful of pussy juice that I immediately rubbed over his smooth shaven balls.

He hadn't given me permission to touch myself. I knew if I did as he commanded I would be rewarded, but if I did not do as he commanded I would not be allowed to cum at all! He was not happy with me for not asking permission to touch "HIS" pussy. After all, I am his property.

Master K spit on my face (I tried desperately to catch it in my mouth) but He didn't allow it - He must have known how fucking hott it made me for him to do that. His spit landed on my face barely touching the corners of my mouth. He started again violently raping my mouth. Pump after pump he started to cum. My mouth was over flowing, I couldn't swallow fast enough. I knew better than to let any of his precious cum drip on the floor. As the sweet sticky cum ran out of the corners of my mouth, I stuck my tongue out and tried fearfully to catch it all. Master K had fucked my mouth good. I know he came at least three times. My stomach was so full of cum that it was pure xxxtasy. When I thought it couldn't get any better, he lovingly looked down at me and nodded his approval for me to lick his cock and balls clean so that he could go crawl into bed with his wife and fall into a blissful sleep.