Master my Master

Story Info
Master brings wife a handsome gift.
2.5k words
4.49
30.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clcarne
clcarne
32 Followers

This is the forth in the 'Master' series. You should read the others, but it isn't necessary.
* * *

My name is Jason. Before I met The Master my life was empty and I was searching for something to hold on to. My past was one long nightmare and only because I was smart, was I able to lift myself out of poverty into the business world. At twenty-six, I was a virtual virgin. I was - for all intents and purposes impotent.

Then I met my Master. I was hired as his council and soon I was in Asia with him, touring S&M clubs and tasting a life of perversion that I never dreamed existed. I was forbidden to take part but I spent most of the trip in a painful state of excitement.

I was offered the chance to join my boss/Master and his wife - to become part of their lives. It was my choice. I'm not gay, and yet I knew they both would use me. It was all right because I loved him. His wife was a creamy blond, wholesomely beautiful and twenty years his junior. I was a gift to her. I would live in the guest house on their estate and I would belong to them. I couldn't wait.

My Master guided me into his darkened mansion and up the curved staircase. We entered what seemed to be a closet - through a door that was ajar. On the massive four poster bed was a vision that made my cock tighten and swell. She was on her back, with her legs straight up, spread wide and fastened to the bottom posts. She wore a black corset and had vibrating dildos in her pussy and her ass. A black blindfold and gag covered much of her face. It was her birthday and she was waiting for her husband. She didn't know about me yet.

Master led me forward and took my hand. He placed it on her breast. The nipple was swollen and erect, drawn tight into a pink cone that pushed into my hand when I stroked it. Master removed the gag - even the gag was a small penis - and kissed her deeply as I watched. He switched off the vibrators but left the straps that held them in place for the moment. "You disobeyed me." His voice was chilling as he removed her blindfold. "Now you will be punished."

"Master." She blinked and looked at me. "Who is this?"

"This is Jason, your birthday present - even thought you've been naughty - and he's going to join our games."

"Mine?"

"He will be yours to command." Master smiled. "I shall command you both."

She gave me a shy smile that belied her outrageous costume and situation. "Hello, Jason."

"Mistress." I bent my head and fell to my knees, wincing as the plug I'd worn almost constantly pulled inside me.

"Stand up!" Master snapped, all kindness gone now."Strip! Be quick about it."

I all but tore off my clothes and soon was naked. There was a fire in the fireplace and the heat was rather pleasant. "Get on the bed and straddle her head."

I tried to be careful but my knees pulled her hair. I gathered it into my hands and tried not to hit her in the nose with my cock.

"So you wanted a penis in your mouth. So much that you disobeyed me and used that gag when you were alone. You could have choked. I will not have you endangering my beloved." Master unfastened her legs and handed me the straps attached to her ankles. "Hold her legs up and back... and put your penis in her mouth and down her throat."

I flushed and tried to obey. It took him helping but finally I leaned forward and felt my cock plunge into a warm tight sheath. My head was almost between her calves as I bent her legs back, and I was looking down at her white ass. Her pussy and ass crack were hidden by the narrow black band that held the vibrators inside her.

Master took off his jacket and shirt and I had to admire the muscular physique he maintained. His silver hair glinted in the firelight as he picked up a flogger made of knotted strings.. "Jason will count off thirty, since your mouth is rather full. "He wet the strings, using water from a crystal pitcher on the nightstand. "Jason. Notice that I haven't tied her hands." Master put a white linen handkerchief in her right hand. "If she drops the handkerchief, I will stop. We always use a safe word - or if she is gagged we use this. You will have the same option."

Master swung and the woman under me jumped and screamed around my cock. I prayed she wouldn't clench her teeth. "One."

Again and again he swung, until at sixteen she let the handkerchief flutter to the floor. Immediately, I was directed to remove myself, even though I was on the verge of coming.

Master lifted her and gave her a sip of water. "Is there a problem?"

"Can't breathe, sorry... Master but... could you finish... without him in my mouth."

"Jason's endowment is rather overwhelming." Master looked at my rampant cock, dripping precum and soaked with saliva. "I suppose you've learned your lesson. I refuse to have my wife choke to death on a penis." Master untied her and left her lying on the bed. "It's simply undignified."

"Come along Jason." Master went into the bathroom and I heard water running. Soon I was kneeling over the side of the tub, hot soapy water filling my colon until I could take no more. The chill of the porcelain on my raging cock and the heat in my ass and belly made me whimper. "I have to come." Colonics were, before now, the only thing that made me ejaculate.

He reached between my legs and gave my balls a hard squeeze. I yelped and then whimpered again as he replaced the nozzle with a plug that inflated painfully. We returned to the bedroom and I was ordered to remove the harness that held the vibrators in my Mistress. I eased the huge, lifelike dildos out of the woman and used a cool towel to soothe and clean her. As the abused openings closed, I marveled at the delicate beauty of her body.

"Take her to the bench." My revery was shattered by Master's voice and I hurried to do his bidding. "I want you to come on her face. Use her breasts."

I straddled the narrow bench and laid my cock between her creamy, voluptuous breasts. Pushing the soft, persperation damp flesh together, I stroked the slick channel between while thumbing her nipples. "Use my breasts." She reached up and dug her fingers into my hips and the sight of her passion drunk face and soft body under me made my blood run red-hot. Sensation arced down my spine and cramped my belly, making my cock jump. Thick ribbons of cum splashed onto her mouth and chin and I looked down to see her lick her lips, gathering the sticky cum on her fingers and sucking them.

My belly cramped again but the pain only served to make my balls tighten up and my cock twitch.

"Empty!" Master ordered me to the bathroom and they both watched as I blushed and released the torrent water. "Again!" This time it was her that handled the colonic, under her teacher's watchful gaze. By the time I was clean enough to suit them, I was weak kneed and shaking - but my cock was heavy and full.

She stood before me and again I was awed by her beauty. Thick, wild honey and silk colored hair coiled around her breasts and shoulders. Her eyes were the same shade of blue as mine. Master studied us together. "You make a pretty pair of toys."

"We are yours, my darling Master," her voice was warm and slightly rough. "I love you and I love my gift." She brushed her soft pink lips over mine and then deepened the kiss. I was lost. I fell in love with her and knew that I could never leave her. "He's blushing. That is so precious."

"Darling." Master nodded toward the massive bed. "Bend forward and take the position." She went to the foot of the bed and bent over the rail at the bottom, her feet wide apart. With both hands she reached back and pulled her reddened cheeks apart. "Not this time. Raise up a little and lace your hands on the rail."

Master used leather straps to fasten her cuffs to the rail. "Boy, put your penis into her vagina but don't spend. I'll whip you with the riding crop if you spend without my permission."

I almost sobbed as my cock sank into the silkiest, tightest, warmest place on earth. She groaned and took me in, using her inner muscles to caress my cock. "Oh. Master. I can't do this and not come... I'm sorry."

"Pull out now!" Such was his power over me that I did just that. He fastened a ring around the base of my cock. "You'll learn to put this on yourself from now on."

"Yes sir."

"Now, I will tell you one more condition. Never again will you do that. Under no condition will you use her vagina. My heirs will be my own. Her mouth, her breasts and her bottom are yours if she wishes but her vagina is mine alone."

"Yes, sir."

"Now, take some cream from this jar and cover your erection with it." I hurried to comply, groaning when it started to tingle. "Now, push into her bottom. One long slow stroke until you are all the way in."

I looked at the tiny rose-brown bud and wondered how it would fit - even though I'd seen a vibrator almost my size removed from the beautiful ass. It was difficult getting started and I had to push harder than I thought I'd have too. Then I was in. The plum sized head of my cock disappeared into her body and I straightened in surprise. It was so tight. Tighter by far than the pussy had been. Different. Almost painful.

I pushed hard and sank into her ass until my balls were tapping her cunt. She whimpered and caught her breath. "He's wonderful, my love. So big. He fills me so well."

"Tell him how it feels."

"It feels full. There's always a twinge of pain then a sense of surrender as you let yourself be opened and filled." She sighed as I rocked a little inside her body. "It feels so good. Like...like you're inside me - clear up to my heart."

"Jason. Bend over and place your hands on hers." Master wrapped a leather strap around my wrists and hers, looping it tight around the sturdy rail. Then he tied another strap around our waists, loosely enough that I could move a few inches. I pulled out until the head of my cock and the strap stopped me. "How do you feel, boy?"

"Like I'm in a vice." I panted and fell forward hard, making her moan. I feel so....so..." I suddenly knew what he wanted me to say. "I feel empty, Master. Please open me and fill me so I'll know how she feels."

"In time, boy." Master shoved two heavily greased fingers into my virgin ass and I reared back until the straps stopped me again. "But first I need to warm up that white ass of yours." He slapped my ass hard - harder than I'd ever been struck and I buried myself into the tight ass under me to escape the next blow. It came anyway and by the sixth blow my resolve to remain silent vanished. A yelp of pain escaped me as he hit a spot over and over.

"He's getting even bigger." The woman sighed. "He loves this."

"Time for something a little more extreme." He held a larger flogger under my mouth. It was leather and had fewer but longer strings. "Kiss it, boy."

The strands were rough and thick against my lips and I knew it would hurt. A lot. I could stop him with a word. I trusted him with my life because he was my master. I loved him - loved her - loved this... wanted this.... The thoughts were still racing through my mind as the first slashing cut of leather stole my breath. The third made me bellow and thrash. The fifth across the back of my thighs made me scream as pleasure arced through me along with pain so encompassing that made me weep into the soft blond hair under my face. "Please....please..." I mumbled mindlessly as my cock became the center of my universe.

"You can't come." He pulled me back and undid the ring on the base of my cock. "Not until I say. Now into her bottom while I fill you."

I sank into the hot clasping channel as strong hands pulled my hot, tender cheeks apart. Something massive and greasy butted into the tight center and I tried to relax. "Oh slow please...oh too big..."

"Don't be foolish. The woman under you took it with less lubrication the first time and didn't make a sound." Master kept pushing, hard and fast, until he could go no deeper. "The advantage of men is that you can be rougher..." He pulled out and slammed into me again. "...so take it like a man." He dug his fingers into my flaming cheeks as he pounded me harder and I howled like a wounded animal. "You may come any time."

I would have sworn that I was in too much pain to orgasm but his words made my cock pulse and swell. Wave after wave of sensation flowed under my flushed skin and gathered in my cock. The woman under me came with a scream and her tight ass clamped down in fierce contractions. I exploded with a shout and pumped her full of cum. The room darkened as my bones seemed to melt. Only the straps and his massive cock held me upright. Sound rushed in my ears and my body hummed even as I lost consciousness.

I woke to the exquisite sensation of a soft, warm wet cloth stroking my heated body. I was laying in the huge bed with my Master on one side and my Mistress on the other. She stroked my hear as he gently washed the sweat and cum from my skin. My voice was slightly hoarse as I whispered. "I love you so much." I was talking to them both.

"We love you too." Mistress leaned in and kissed my mouth and then each of my nipples.

"You did well." Master smiled then turned stern. "You show some promise."

"Thank you, Master." I knew that in this room he had to maintain discipline. I also knew that I had never felt so loved and so complete. "I will try to do better.

the end for now...

clcarne
clcarne
32 Followers