Master Noah's War Ch. 01

Story Info
Master Noah gives his slave girl Lulu a gift...
2.4k words
3.69
12k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master Noah's War" is supposed to become a long-running "series" with a multitude of characters, and both maledom as well as femdom elements. The series will be largely, albeit not exclusively, heterosexual, and also involve queer elements, bisexuality, a twink/ish femboi character, etc.

Furthermore, I imagine a kind of low fantasy setting with a few Gorean elements in regards to the structure of slavery and the terminology used. "Low fantasy" means that there are only a very few fantastic elements in an otherwise normal world; "Gor" is the title of a cheesy series of BDSM novels set on the planet "Gor". Finally, all characters in the series are obviously at least 18 years old.

*****

"I like it!" the bubbly slave girl called out cheerfully, playfully shook her booty and then bounced up and down on her toes, making her firm and busty bosom sway just a little. The two little bells, one black, one white, that were attached to her nipple piercings rung very merrily, as she then flashed a mischievous grin and bit her bottom lip, imagining all the things she could now do with her gift.

Quickly, however, she shifted her gaze back to her Owner, leapt and jumped straight into his muscular arms, releasing a joyous shriek. As he caught his little girl and firmly hold her under her round butt, she softly moaned and wrapped her long legs around him, pressing her wet pussy and her almost naked, curvy body firmly against her Owner. The girl only wore cow-patterned cuffs around ankles and wrists and a tight leather collar, also cow-patterned, around her neck.

Attached at the two rings of her collar was a thick strip of a bikini-like fabric in the same black-and-white pattern, that led between her full breasts down to her belly, her smooth pussy, parting her butt cheeks like a thong, and up her back again to her delicate neck before then returning to the backside of her collar. Glancing at the older man with love and submissive devotion in her soft blue eyes, she bent forward, her blonde hair brushing over his black beard, then closed her eyes and softly whispered into his ear, "Thank you, Daddy..."

"You're welcome, babygirl," Master Noah replied briefly, then let her down on the floor again and held her right hand into the air as she performed a quick little pirouette. He gave her a slap on the bum, making her giggle and gleefully call out, "Ouch! I thought I've been a good girl, Daddy!" She laughed, rubbed her butt and pouted playfully. Noah stroked her hair, her cheek, and as she instinctively attempted to kneel down before her beloved Master, he just held her chin up for a moment and looked down at the petite slave girl who was almost two feet shorter than him.

He grinned once more before clearing his throat and then continued in a more serious tone. "You have been, babygirl, you have been. And so I thought about what you said, you know, about me and your Mistress being busy so often, you being lonely and all. And so I thought that you'd deserve a pet to keep you company."

Lulu was smiling from ear to ear, and both of them then shifted their gaze to the frightened slave boy standing next to them. The boy was completely naked except for cuffs around ankles and wrists, a collar around his neck and a chastity cage around his thick cock. He had a silly blue gift wrap with a big ribbon at front bound around his waist, and a chain that was attached to his chastity cage was fixed at a ring on the floor to keep him in place.

Noah let go of his girl and stepped to the boy, grimly towering over the vulnerable slave and speaking sharply to him he said, "You will do exactly what she tells you to do, slave. As far as you're concerned, she is Miss Lulu and your superior, your owner and every order coming from her is like an order coming from me. If you disobey her, you disobey me, if you offend her, you offend me, and if I hear the slightest complaint of you having been idle, disobedient, bratty or engaged in anything unfitting for a lowly slave, you will get into trouble with me, understood!?" To his babygirl's delight, the intimidated boy shivered in fear of her tall, strong and powerful Master. Her pussy tingled as the slave just stuttered in reply, "Yes Sir, Master Noah, as You wish, Sir, Master."

"Good," Noah nodded and then turned to the girl again, "but if you break it, you'll have to buy the next one from your own pocket money," he laughed.

"Well!" he then finished, and for a moment just stood there, quietly observing the two of them. He grinned as he saw the predatory joy in his babygirl's eyes. Eventually, he rummaged in his pockets and handed a small remote control to the girl. "For the shock collar," he explained, pointing with the device to the boy's groin, and then pressing one of the different buttons on it. Immediately the slave cried and winced in pain.

"You keep your hands on your back, boy!" the Master shouted as he saw the rebellious slave instinctively reach for his balls. "There are different levels of intensity," he then said and added, "might be best to not tell the boy how far up it goes. That's for him to guess - and to fear." He looked between the two of them and then continued, "Key to his cock I keep, tho." He was fine with his babygirl having a pet on her own and someone to play with when she was lonely - but sexual freedom? For a slave? Her having access to a cock? No way!

"Aww!" Lulu moaned playfully but then quickly changed her tone and replied more seriously, "Of course, Daddy." She gave him an obedient smile. She was happy about having her own pet now when she was lonely, and grateful that her Daddy gave her this expensive gift and trusted her enough to really housebreak a slave. She didn't even think about fucking this boy anyway. She might tease him, of course, but fuck? A slave? A boy!? Yuck! Not only was he not "a real man" in her eyes, in some ways, he was not even a man at all - instinctively, she thought of him as an "it", as an animal, an object.

Seeing her lost in a thought for a moment, her Master continued, "Amber will come by later this evening to see how things are going," he said, referring to the slaver, Mistress Amber, he had bought the boy from earlier that day. "But I gotta get going for now. So you behave, girl."

"Yes, Daddy!" his baby replied sweetly, then carefully reached out, stroked over his shirt and looked up longingly at the tall man. He stroked her hair and she then sank down on her knees, got on all fours and lowered her head, placing a soft kiss on each of his shoes. She knelt up again, her legs spread, her arms behind her back, and glancing up at him she said, "Girl loves You, Daddy."

For a moment, he continued stroking her soft blonde hair, her cheeks and then her lips. She instinctively started to suckle at the tip of his finger, looking up at him with big puppy eyes. Her Daddy looked down at her as he considered getting a quick blowjob, but then he decided against it. He preferred using Lulu to receive slow and patient blowjobs; this cute little cocksucker was at her best when she was allowed to take her time and religiously worship his cock.

For quicker and more brutal throat fucking, however, he preferred using the twins in the office, he liked to see with tears of terror, fear and pain in their eyes. Besides, if what he had heard from Varg was true, he wouldn't have the time for a slow blowjob anyway, but many other things to worry about for a while. So he nodded, tapped the girl's head and mumbled, "Good," before he turned around again and left the room.

Lulu remained kneeling for a moment, closed her eyes and inhaled the passing scent of her Owner. Eventually, she sighed, stretched like a cat on the floor and then jumped on her toes again, turning around to the boy. "Well, well, well!" she said and flashed a mischievous grin before licking her teeth and sashaying around him, letting her fingernails stroke over his skin. The slave whimpered silently. She snapped against his cock cage with a finger and giggled as he winced. Inhaling her feminine scent and feeling her soft hands stroke over his chest, his side, his legs and around his cock, he felt his sex push painfully against the chastity cage. The girl, noticing it, giggled again and then thought for a moment.

"So..." she mumbled more to herself than to him, "...looks like you're my pet now!" and then continued to tease him, curiously observing the way his cock reacted to the touch of her fingers. "You have learned the slave positions, right?" she asked and then answered the question herself, "Yeah, Mistress Amber always teaches them," deducing that if Daddy bought the slave from Mistress Amber, he had at least received some basic training. So she stepped back, looked at him, cleared her throat as if preparing to give a speech and then majestically declared, "Sula, kajirus!"

She tilted her head and raised her eyebrows, looking at the "kajirus," that is, the male slave, as if she had just waved a magic wand and expected him to become a frog any moment soon. The boy blinked with his eyes and hesitated for before he eventually lay down on the floor on his back with his hands at his side, palms up and his legs widespread.

"You're not supposed to hesitate!" Lulu loudly complained as if having received a toy that turned out to be broken, and then angrily kicked him in the groin, making the young man groan and fear that the chain that was still attached to his chastity cage would rip his cock off. After a while, she calmed down again and lifted her cute dainty foot over his chest up to his face and then brushed her little big toe over his lips. She tilted his head again, staring at him as if waiting for something to happen. The confused boy, with fearful tears in his eyes, returned her gaze and then cautiously, his eyes fixed on her as if asking himself if he gave the right answer to a complicated question, put his lips at her beautifully pedicured toe and kissed it.

"Haaa!" Lulu then laughed mischievously, as if having successfully tricked him. "I didn't order you to kiss it!" she triumphed. "That means you have to be punished!" and before the boy could even reply she wildly pushed the buttons on the remote control, giving him a number of electronic shocks that made him flinch around on the floor, groaning in terror and pain and then mumbling something about mercy and please. Lulu giggled again, seeing the boy jerk and twitch like a fish out of water. "Stupid boy!" she chided him. "You only have yourself to blame, thought," she added, suddenly feeling a bit sorry for him.

"Or did I order you to kiss it? Hm, did I order you to kiss it?" she put her foot on his chest and increased the pressure to get his attention. "Did I order you to kiss it? Has the slave been ordered to kiss his Mistress's toes?" The boy just parted his lips to mutter something in reply when she pushed the button again and gave him yet another shock, this time only one a very low level, though, to keep him quiet, "Don't speak," she ordered and to make her point gave him a soft kick in the balls, simply to remind him of the pain she was able to inflict on her pet. "You're my slave now! Slave means that you have to do everything I say, and when I don't say anything you must not do not anything! Stupid, nasty slave!"

"You know, I always wanted to have my own slave! I mean, don't get me wrong, I do what Daddy tells me to do, I'm a good girl, I think, I hope," she giggled, "I would NEVER," she exclaimed, "NEVER disobey Daddy or purposefully do anything he might dislike. But you know..." she continued, now gesturing wildly and throwing her arms into the air, "Daddy and Mistress Scarlett, they are just away so often, they have to do all their things with government and all, Daddy is the ruler here, you know!" she put her foot on his chest again, increasing the pressure and looking at him to see if he paid attention to what she was saying. She was obviously proud of being the ruler's little girl.

"But sometimes I'm just so alone, so bored! And I want to have some fun as long as I am young! How fast time goes by! Youth is over before you can say knife! So!" she nodded, "You will be my pet now, you will be my dog!" She brushed over this chastity cage again with her toe before raising her foot up again to make it hover over his lips, "And since you'll be my dog now, your new pet name shall be..." she thought for a moment, putting her chin in her hand and glanced into the distance before returning her gaze back to the naked slave and loudly informing him of his new name, "...Kiwi!"

She gave him an excited smile as if expecting him to share her enthusiasm, and then continued, "If you're a good Kiwi," she said sweetly, "You get dog food and I ask Daddy to take off that cage thingey there so you can wank and eat your own cum from a bowl. But if you're BAD and nasty slave," she said more loudly, angrily, "I'll get you neutered, feed you bugs and let you eat the dog shit from the heels of my boots.

"So it's up to you now, Kiwi. Sweet delight..." she whispered and gently brushed against his cock cage with her toes again, "...or endless night," and led her foot back to his lips. "Now you may kiss it," she finished. And Kiwi obeyed.