Master of Fashion

Story Info
A night with strangers in the toolshed.
1k words
3.42
9.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why did you do that?"

"What do you mean? What did I do?"

:::slap::: "you whore, I saw the way he was looking at you. You obviously did something and I want to know why. Is it because you're a fuck whore and you need cock in all your holes all the time? Answer me!"

"Yes sir, I'm a fuck whore."

"Good girl, you know exactly what you are. Whose fuck whore are you? Who decides when you are fucked? Who decides what is slammed into your cunt?"

"Sir, you decide. I'm just a fuck whore for your pleasure."

"Yes you are and yes I decide. Now we are going back in there and if you and your big ass tits draw any more attention to yourself without my permission, there will be hell to pay."

"Yes sir. I will be good sir."

[Inside the bar]

"Can I get you guys a drink?" the bartender looks at my master. "I'll take a beer, she'll have one too." He looks at me and his eyes wander to my well-exposed cleavage... and my eyes divert to the floor. He goes off to fill our order.

"You never learn, do you? We can't order a simple drink without a bartender lusting after your tits. Do you like that?"

"Sir, I'm sorry sir."

"But do you like it?"

"Yes sir."

"Good. That's why I've dressed you this way tonight." He words were gruff but his eyes were filled with lust. I knew that the night was just starting. "Near the restroom in the back is an exit. Go outside and sit in the chair and wait."

"What for what?"

"You'll know."

I took the last drink from the bottle, stood up and began to walk to the back of the bar. It felt like I was being watched, like everyone but me knew what was coming next. I opened the back door and located the chair. I sat. It was dark and there was only a flickering light on the building and beyond the property was only darkness. There was a small building, like a shed for lawn equipment storage, in the next field over.

I waited.

After about 15 minutes I heard the door open. Out came two men who had been watching the game inside.

"We heard that you're waiting for us."

"I'm just doing as I'm told."

"Well, we were told you are a fuck whore and have to be punished for being the slut that you are. Who dresses like this anyway?" he said as he dug his finger in between my breasts and pulled me closer with a single yank of my bra.

"My master chooses my clothes" I said almost defiantly.

"Yes and he also chooses your cock too, and tonight he chose us." He placed a rope around my neck like a leash and told me to get up. He then led me over to the shed in the next field.

I was in a trance. Fearful of the strangers that would take me for my master's pleasure, and entirely turned on by what was about to happen. We entered the shed where there was just a light bulb on the ceiling and some old shovels and rakes up against the wall. On the ceiling was a hook...it seemed new, like it was there just for me.

"Take off your clothes, slut." The second man said to me. As I finished, the first stranger tightened rope around my wrists and lifted my arms up toward the hook on the ceiling. My toes barely touched the floor. I was then blindfolded and gagged...and then left alone. It was cold. Probably 2 or 3 hours went by and I wondered if anyone was planning to return at all. Then I heard the door open.

"I dress you up and take you out, and you end up naked in some strangers shed. You bitch." He begins to play with my clit and brings me close to orgasm. He stops and grabs my throat. "You aren't cumming tonight, there is work to do."

The door opens and I hear more feet. It seems the two strangers have returned. I feel one of them against my naked breasts and the nasty smell of his breath on my neck. I'm totally aroused as he reaches up and lifts my wrists from the hook. I fall against him while he pushes me toward the other stranger. Unable to speak or see anything, I find myself being situated for play. My ass is elevated, my wrists bound and stretched in front of me, my legs forced open with a spreader bar.

Without warning I feel a cock penetrate my ass. I moan as the pain quickly dissipates and brings me close to orgasm. He shoves himself in hard while wailing on my back with something he must have found in the shed. He lasts a long time. I hear the second stranger speak to my master. He sounds upset and I have no idea what is going on. A moment of silence, and then I realize I'm being re-situated. He binds my breasts with rope so that they are as erect as his cock. I continue to moan, soaking wet and unsure of what's next. My ball gag is removed and I have cock in my mouth and in my pussy. I can't breathe, I'm chocking on the smell of dirty old men and finding myself pleasured by the same dirty old men. My cunt is pounded by this stranger's cock and my breasts are being punched by the other. I feel my nipples being pulled on and bitten, as if they are being punished for having been presented so publicly earlier in the evening. There's more pounding, more biting...I feel a drip down my breast as if I'm bleeding. Finally as this second stranger is about to cum, he pulls out and squeezes my throat tightly as his juices run down my thigh. I am grasping for air while his fingers are bruising my neck. I can't help myself, I cum from all the excitement. And then it was finished.

"Good girl Pet. You were fucked for my pleasure, not yours. Put your fucking clothes back on."

When we arrived at home and went to bed, my master wrapped himself around me, ran his fingers through my hair, kissed my forehead and whispered "You belong to me. Rest. Tomorrow is a new day."