Master of Sins Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Atrixia stared down the growling beast too afraid to make a final move, its burnt black tongue hanging loosely from its mouth. She know she was going to die here if she didn't use her powers completely, but what other option was there? Could she truly risk the safety of her adopted children just to survive long enough to bring an even greater danger to their doorstep?

She was about to make her final decision when a cruel laugh echoed through the air around her, slowly focusing atop the head of the Hellhound.

There, atop the beasts crown, stood an Adonis of demon kind. Muscles rippled across his crossed arms, which lapped over pecs so firm the skin looked ready to rip off them. Shoulders laced with ribbons of meaty muscle connected those arms to the pecs, between them a visible collar bone hinted at a nigh existent amount of body fat. The large belt and loose hanging fabric beneath denied her a look at any vulgar muscle the demon was sporting, but if his legs were any hint, what was left hidden wouldn't fit inside the stretchiest Amazonian birth canal.

"Organai..." Atrixia could barely breath out in exhausted horror. "Have you fallen so far as to become a dog of the Council now?"

"The only dog of the council here is the very one I stand on." Organai's voice spoke with a proud baritone rumble. "It helped me find you and this little slice of hell you seem to have claimed as your own, and that's all I needed it to do. now..."

Organai leapt off the Hellhound and landed inches away from Atrixias battered body, Stepping on her ankle as she tried to scramble away. As he leaned forward to pick her up by the wrist he put weight on his foot, snapping her joint painfully. Atrixia held back the howl of pain, knowing he would only enjoy it. With a rough yank she was pulled off the ground and held aloft at eye level or her assailant.

"Where. Is. My. Daughter!" He growled low at his victim.

"So you finally admit you sired a child huh?" Atrixia's wit was met with a sharp slap to her cheek.

"That's the only mercy you get, next time my palm won't be open." he barely growled at her.

Atrixia was about to jab at him again when a raspy aged voice shocked her to her core.

"Now now, my boy... show my little pet some manners, she hasn't seen me in a millennia...she has forgotten how to act in front of...her master..."

Atrixia's eyes filled to the brim with tears, both an emotional mix of horror and sadness. Though the voice was painfully grainy, she could still remember the voice it once was when it used that title.

"A...A-Arthur...no...n-no it can't be...I-I killed you!" she said quivering from shock and terror. In her frantic behavior she clawed and kicked at Organai to try and run away, but his grip was like iron.

"Indeed *wheeze* you did." Arthur coughed and hacked before he continued. "You stole my soul from me in a night of frenzied passion made possible by a contract...You remember that contract right?" His sickly smile looked cocky as he looked deep into her terrified eyes.

"No! No it can't be! I made sure! It was your very soul I took! Every last ounce! You can't be here! Its...It's a nightmare! I've been put under a spell!" Atrixia's panicked mind tried to find an answer to what she was seeing before her, but nothing she could think of could explain what was happening, she would be well aware of being put under such an enchantment.

"It seems I need to refresh your memory. Come Asphixia...Sit in front of your master as he tells you his story..." That proud grin turned full blown evil as he watched all the fight leave Atrixia.

Organai dropped her onto the ground, without a care to her injured foot. And watched with a sick joy as she crawled and sobbed like a broken down teenager towards her former master.

"NO! NO! I DON'T WANT THIS! WHY AM I DOING THIS!" Though she outwardly screamed, in the back of her mind she knew exactly why she was obeying him without even putting up a fight.

"Long long ago, I was just a little boy...wasn't I My little pet?" Arthur spoke with a cruel enjoyment of her distraught sobbing. "Just a little boy of twelve, but I was a gifted young boy wasn't I? By then I had already possessed three sins inside my soul. I was proud, I was cruel, and I was jealous. I was a superior human being compared to all the rest, and I flaunted it; destroying lives, marriages, entire companies and children's dreams...But it wasn't enough was it. I wanted more, but that wasn't greed, I didn't want to give up anything for it. Sure, I desired it, but I wasn't thirsty for power was I? No no, by the time i met you, I had five sins, and was looking like a threat to the demon kingdom. They thought i wanted to become a master of every sin, didn't they?" Arthur paused his story to lean in toward Atrixia. "Master asked you a question little pet, aren't you suppose to answer them?" He asked with a playful lilt in his voice and give her a couple of light slaps to the cheek, like a condescending adult would a cheeky brat.

"Nnnghshh." Atrixia choked on her tears, she was compelled by a force to answer, but her panicked state thankfully saved her from saying anything intelligible.

"It's not important. Now, where was I? Oh yes! They sent you to me with an offer, My soul, for any one wish I wanted, no strings attached. It seemed to good to be true, until the game was proposed. What was that game my little pet? Surely you remember." Arthur's cruel smile widened as he watched Atrixia fall further into despair. He made a motion towards Organai, whom walked up to Atrixia and forced her to face toward him, his cloth covered crotch inches from her face.

"It's your favorite game, don't you remember? Maybe it's been too long since you've played it. I'm sure Organai here is more then willing to help jar your memory..."

Atrixia began screaming for mercy, calling out for help, and everything else she was once too proud to do. When it all seemed fruitless she tried to fight by simply locking her jaw shut and sobbing.

"Open up for master my little pet." Arthur said softly, as if offering a grandchild some tasty candy.

Atrixia's eyes watered as she could only stare as her mouth slowly opened against her will. Her last protest was choked on as Organai unceremoniously rammed his thigh thick cock into her throat, meeting resistance at the entrance to her stomach.

"Damn...here I thought this bitch would be tight after a millennium without dick." He rudely commented as she continued to blubber with his cock choking her.

"Her body is built to enjoy it, however it comes...but we are not here to reward my pet for running away Organai, Pull back a bit..." Arthur instructed Organai with a sadistic glee.

"You don't get to order me around old man!" He retorted as he kept ramming into her stomach with full force thrusts, literally trying to make his cock go all the way through her.

"By all means then, have your fun. I'll just succumb to my old age and perhaps forget to ask her a certain question..." Arthur stared down the rutting demon with his sinister smile as he tapped his fingers together for added show.

Organai only growled before pulling out of her throat and making her retch for a gulp of fresh air. When she had caught her breath he grabbed her by the back of the head and this time pushed in only a few inches, just enough for her to still breathe around his head.

"I'm only going to ask you once my little pet...Where is Organai's Daughter?"

Atrixia fought her every instinct, She felt some deep undeniable need to tell this man everything. She felt her every thought steering towards doing everything she could to make this man happy. She felt the words leaving her lips and made the only effort she could in silencing herself...She dove down on Organai's cock as hard as she could.

The result was a muffled sound of discomfort and disgrace. With the cock lodged back in her throat she couldn't form words, yet because her master hasn't gotten the answer yet, her body kept trying. The air was filled with the gags and chokes of sobbing mumbles of a name and a place. Which seemed to still bring a smile to Arthurs face.

"It seems she has forgotten herself to her base urges. Organai, I hope your up for the task of fixing her."

The sadistic demon only smiled, as he held her head still and firm. Arthur gave Atrixia one last command before she passed out.

"Breathe Deep..."

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

12