Master of the House Ch. 01

Story Info
Josh Holloway's unusual household of women start the day.
1.7k words
4.37
40.4k
7
0

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 06/24/2016
Created 12/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is set in the future. I have no knowledge of Josh Holloway other than watching the television show. This story is purely a figment of my overactive sexual imagination.

*

"Good morning Gracie, good morning Mary."

"Good morning Mr. Holloway," the girls chorused and stepped aside to let their employer pass.

Josh walked past them but glanced back to enjoy the long legs flashing under the short skirts of the two blond girl's French maid uniforms as they walked. Gracie stopped and bent over to conscientiously pick up a dry leaf that had fallen to the floor from an arrangement on the side table. Her tanned and smooth bare buttocks came into view. Josh made a mental note to have his housekeeper, Ms. Chang, get some panties for the girls. Perhaps something with ruffles would be fun.

He wanted to ease his ward into the life of the house gently. She would be coming from a very sheltered convent life in South America, now that she was twenty-one. Josh was looking forward to picking her up at the airport later in the day. It wouldn't do to have the girls flashing their bare bums everywhere, no matter how much he would miss it.

Josh walked into the spacious dining room with its dark mahogany table and sat at the place which had been set for him with fine china. The former bad boy star of the television series LOST had gone on to do a series of modestly successful big screen movies, wisely investing nearly every penny he made. He had amassed a large fortune in the ten years since the television show had ended, allowing him to set up this rather unique household.

All of the people in his employ were women, from his chauffer to the maids and the chef. Even the gardener and his stable master were women, though the two of them sometimes took on male help when they desired it. The arrangement was a singularly unusual one but worked well for both parties. Josh hired women and contracted with them that he would pay for their college education while they worked in his house. Other duties were not written into their contract but were agreed upon before entering into the contract. No one had ever reneged on the agreement and the girls went on to other things in life when they were ready.

The door to the kitchen opened behind Josh and the kitchen maid, who also served in the dining room, bustled through. "I'm sorry to keep you waiting, Mr. Holloway."

"No problem, Jen. I just got here myself really." He looked up at the taught fabric over Jennifer's full breasts as she leaned forward to set out his orange juice, eggs and bacon.

His eyes traveled up to her brown hair, smoothed back into a ponytail, and down her body to her short denim skirt. His fingers slid up between her thighs under the short skirt. He found the spot at the top of her inner thigh that he loved so much, so very soft and smooth. "And how are classes going?"

Jennifer was taking classes at the local community college in food prep and was also being given lessons in the kitchen by the cook. She would serve his breakfast and rush off to class this morning, as she did every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

"Very well, Mr. Holloway," she answered, a trifle breathlessly, as his fingers teased across her bare labia.

"I have something for you, before you go today."

Jen's eyes strayed to the front of his pants.

"No, not that." He smiled up at her and Jen answered with a rueful smile of her own. He removed his hand from her skirt and stood. Stepping closer, he backed her up against the dining table until it touched the back of her legs. Josh reached down and drew her skirt up over her hips. "Sit... now lie back."

He took a small lacquered case from his pocket and opened it to withdraw two small golden balls that chimed lightly as he picked them up by the string. Looking down at her as she lay before him, her pussy exposed, he pushed her thighs open a little more. "These are Ben wa balls. I will insert them into your vagina. You will keep them in all day. The feeling will be subtle. Rock gently back and forth just a little bit as you sit in class. You may take them out tonight and clean them with a gentle cleanser. Put them back in tomorrow morning."

"Yes, sir."

Josh parted the now slightly swollen and slick lips between her legs with the fingers of his left hand and gently pushed the balls in with his right, tucking them in. He offered Jen his hands to pull her upright and off the table, then smoothed her skirt for her. He handed her the small lacquered case and leaned down to press his lips softly to hers. "Now, get to class before you're late," he growled.

She giggled and hurried off.

Josh sat down and ate his lukewarm eggs and bacon quickly. He poured some hot coffee from the carafe set to hand and opened the cloth over the basket. The scent of cinnamon escaped. Natalie's Morning Glory muffins with raisins, nuts, carrots and coconut, delicious as always. He enjoyed one then brushed the crumbs from his fingers onto his plate. Jen had gotten his motor running for the day. Now it was time to pay his compliments to the chef.

He went through the door to the kitchen and found Natalie in a pool of early morning sunlight from the large picture window over the sink. She was sunny herself. Her movements were efficient as she chopped vegetables at the counter in the sunlight. Her blond curls bounced as she moved. She was a short, chubby blond with little freckles over her nose that Josh considered a treasure. He walked silently across the kitchen to stand behind her.

"Good morning Natalie," he murmured into her ear.

She squeaked and jumped. "How many times do I have to tell you not to scare the person with the knife?"

Josh grinned and leaned down to wrap his arms around her from behind as she set the knife down. He pressed his nose into her hair. Coconut lime verbena, he was sure. "But you're so much fun to scare. The way you jump makes other parts of me.. jump."

"Like this part?" she asked, rubbing her ass back against his groin.

"Definitely." He rubbed back himself against her plump ass. "I came in to compliment the chef and reward her for a delicious breakfast. What would you like this morning as a reward?"

He knew what her answer would be as she reached a hand out for a small bowl of strawberries on the counter. She picked up the bowl and turned as he released her, looking up at him through her eyelashes. The sparkle in her eyes always started the morning right for Josh.

"Some cream for my strawberries?" she requested.

Josh stepped back from her and pulled out a chair from the island. Before sitting down, he unbuckled his belt and opened his trousers, releasing his erection. He started to stroke himself as he looked at Natalie. "Come here then."

Natalie came forward and knelt in front of Josh. She held her bowl in front of her with both hands as she hungrily watched him stroke.

"Set your bowl aside, Natalie. I want some help this morning."

Natalie reached up, set the bowl on the island and rose to her feet. She grabbed a bottle of canola oil from a cupboard and poured a scant teaspoon into her hand then rubbed it into her hands as if using lotion. She knelt again at his feet.

Josh placed his hands on his thighs as Natalie took over. Just the way she looked at it made Josh groan. She was such a sensual woman, bubbly and full of life. Everything she did, she did with her whole being. Now, her attention was focused on his cock and only good things could come of that.

Natalie's strong hands were just this side of painful as she slowly squeezed his cock toward the head. She had come from a small dairy farm in Iowa where she'd often milked cows by hand when the power went out. Josh had had to teach her to be gentler with him. She held his balls now in her cupped palm, rolling them just a little.

Practically salivating, she watched the pre-come dribble from his cock. Leaning down to lick the dribble up with the tip of her tongue, it looked as if she were catching the drip of an ice cream cone before it was lost.

Her right hand cupped the head of his cock as if polishing it and loosely rolled around it. Her fingers formed into a circle with her forefinger and thumb touching and pushed down over the head, letting it pop through. She stroked down then loosened her grip and twisted her hand back and forth, so loosely that it was more like she was polishing him.

He had already been aroused from the moment he saw Gracie bend over, on through his playful encounter with Jen, to walking into the kitchen to see Natalie. Now, the enjoyment she took in playing with his cock sent the come surging from his balls. She quickly grabbed her dish and managed to catch most of it.

Josh sat back and watched as she devoured the come covered strawberries with little mmmm's and ooooo's of delight, then licked her fingers clean, her pink tongue flashing out. When she was done, he leaned down to kiss and lick her lips, getting a little of the strawberry flavor.

Finally, he let her go and she smiled shyly up. "Thank you."

It amazed him that she could still be shy, with her wanton sensuality and after everything they'd done together. He smiled down at her and tucked himself in before standing to zip up. "I think I'll have another one of those muffins before I head to the airport."