Master PC Reboot Ch. 04

Story Info
Jack is back.
5.2k words
4.7
45.5k
75

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KoalaKing
KoalaKing
614 Followers

If you like this kind of stuff enjoy! If you don't that's ok, just don't expect it to be something else. It has been a while since I spun my yarns here, so if you want a refresher, look at Chapters 1-3!

-KK

*****

It began with fucking his sister Stephanie.

Jack had been lying back on the couch in their living room when Stephanie was riding his cock. His other sister Jess and her friend Erin were in the middle of pleasuring themselves. It had just been moments ago when Jess had hypnotized Erin with her breasts to turn her into a sex slave for her brother. Just like her. Just like Stephanie. It had been an eventful morning.

But nothing was such a curveball as when his mother was standing in the kitchen, looking directly at Steph and Jack as the writhed together.

Jack sat there frozen as his Mom approached the kids. Steph slowed her rhythm on top of him, but couldn't help thrusting his cock in and out of her.

"So...hot..." their mother was mumbling so low no one could hear her.

"Mom!" Jack said quickly, "This isn't what it looks like!" However, what else an incestuous orgy may look like wasn't coming to Jack's racing mind.

"Oh god Mom!" Jess chimed in. She looked at Erin who was busy with thrusting her fingers in her pussy. "Gingersnaps." Jess said. Immediately, the redheaded girl went limp in a tranced state. Jack didn't know if that was helpful or not, but he would soon find out.

Steph got off Jack, the panic of the situation drowning out all the pleasure she was giving her master. Jess came up and stood next to her in front of Jack, like they were protecting him.

"Mom this is all us, Jack didn't do anything that we didn't want..." Jess started to say. But their mother's expression was getting more and more difficult to read. She didn't look mad. She looked confused, flushed, and she couldn't take her eyes off Jack or Stephanie.

"No Mom it's my fault," Stephanie said, "this was all a cheerleading hazing gone wrong. It's all my fault."

" Steph... you we're..." their mom let out a ragged sigh and looked down at the floor.

"Yeah I was fucking Jack." She said. "And I loved it mom." Jess and Jack turned to look at their sister who replied, "We can't hide it now."

"...sexy." Their mother groaned. Jack noticed that her fingers were groping her own breasts.

"Mom are you alright?" Jack asked.

"Can't get it out of my head." Their mother said, "Can't stop thinking about it." She looked back up at them. Her eyes were smoldering with lust.

Jack was scared. He'd never seen his mother like this. She was looking at him like a rabid dog at a piece of meat.

"Mom, what's going on?" Steph said.

"Need it." Their mother grunted. "Don't care anymore. Too horny." With out word she grunted out loud, she began to tear open an article of clothing. By the time she was finished, she was standing up with not even a stitch of clothing on.

"Mom?" Steph asked, "What's -" She was immediately silence by her mother sauntering over to her and placing a deep, sensual kiss right on her daughters lips. It was a kiss no mother should be giving their daughter. Steph recoiled at first, but found herself enjoying her mother's tongue.

Jack was speechless. He saw his mother place her fingers right on Steph's pussy and begin to thrust in and out of them. A large moan from Stephanie broke their kiss. She muttered, "...mom...no...not into girls...yess..."A smile spread across her face as her mother began pumping her with her fingers.

"Must. Fuck." Jack's mother said, turning to look at Jack with wild lusting eyes as she fingered her daughter in to ecstasy. Meanwhile, Jack felt his cock grow harder and harder. His mother was a very attractive woman. She had long, dark hair that fell past her shoulders. Large, bouncing breasts that swayed as she fucked her daughter. She could past for a woman ten years younger.

"Master?" Jack turned to see Jess playing with her pussy while watching the scene unfold. "Are you going to turn our mom into your slave as well?" Her face held a mix of mischief, lust, and obedience all rolled into one look. Jack felt his cock turn to iron. "Because you know master," Her words spoke in time with the strokes along her pussy, "Mom's hardly been touched by a man. She must be so so so tighter there." She cocked an eyebrow as she pinched her nipple. "And she must be one hell of a pussy licker."

Jack felt something surge in him. It he wanted this to play out. He looked at his mother who was about to get Stephanie off.

"Steph you are not allowed to cum." He said.

"Yes Master!" Steph cried out, but her eyes were pleading with him to let her cum.

"No!" Their mother said, "I need to fuck her. Need to fuck you. Need to make you both cum."

"Well mom you can fuck us," Jack said, "But first you have to make Jess cum twice. Only once with your mouth, and no fingers." He looked at Steph, "Meanwhile you're going to be fucking me. I need that cheerleader's pussy." He sat back and started stroking his cock.

Immediately without hesitation, their mother dropped to her knees and crawled towards her other daughter. Jess smiled wickedly. "Oh master that was so kind of you."

Stephanie walked over to Jack and straddled his cock. She lowered herself down gently. "Why did you make her stop master?" She asked as she started to ride him.

"I think no matter what, Mom has to fuck the both of us. Right now, she's only doing this because we told her we'd fuck her after. But I know you're not comfortable with girls. So I'm going to test the limits of this to see how far she'll go."

"Why would she need to fuck us?" Stephanie asked, her hands cupping her breasts as they bounced in front of her brother.

"I don't know why, but I think it's because she saw us fucking already."

"So what you're- oh goddam I feel how hard you are- saying is that Mom needs to fuck us to stay sane?" She looked at Jack, "Damn bro this cock is incredible!" she cried out loud. She looked over to see Erin standing in the corner in a trance. "What about her?"

Jack stared at Erin. Her red hair hung seductively over her enormous breasts. She just stared into space as the family around her were savagely fucking each other.

"Jess," Matt said, "Tell Erin to guard the house so no one else comes in."

Taking a break from her busy encounter with her mother, Jess stood up and walked over to Erin. "Gingersnaps," she said. Erin looked at her in attention. "Go make sure -oooh!" Jess cried out as she started to cum for the first time. Apparently their mother decided that she was not waiting and starting licking Jess's pussy while she was standing. "Erin go make sure nobody else enters this house. Oh fuck!"

"I will obey." Erin said dreamily, then walked out of the room.

"Oh fuck that's hot. "Stephanie said. "And I can tell you liked it too. I can feel how hard your cock is."

Jack responded by flipping Steph over on to her back and proceeded to fuck his sister as hard as he could. The control he had here was driving him crazy. He turned over to see his mother grinding her pussy against Jess's. The look of ecstasy on his sister's face was driving him crazy.

Steph was clearly affected too. She was staring hard at her sister, with a look of absolute lust. Sensing that he was close to cumming, Jack decided to pull out of Steph. They both couldn't take their eyes of the sight of their family.

Jess was near the edge of the second orgasm, and their mother kept whispering, "Almost there. Almost there. Please baby, please cum for mommy so she can fuck your brother's cock."

Jess looked up at Jack and moaned out, "Master...may I?" She had a pleading look in her eyes. Jack simply nodded, then watched as his sister exploded into pleasure.

As she collapsed on the ground. Their mother sauntered over to where Steph was sitting. Jack knew that their mother needed this to stay sane so he looked at Stephanie, "Steph, just this once, do this for your Master," Steph nodded and spread her legs.

Their mother didn't hesitate. She dove between her daughter's legs and did what a lesbian with twenty years of experience could. Steph was in nirvana.

Jack walked up behind his mother and gently guided his cock in form behind her. He heard a loud animalistic moan escape his mother's lips as he began to fuck her hot body. Her pussy felt incredible. It was tight. Tighter than her daughters had been. It had been years since there had been a something inside.

Jack looked up into Steph's eyes as he started to rock back and forth inside his mother. Steph's face was a mix of pleasure and intrigue as she watched Jack pistoling in and out of their mother.

"It feels to damn good!" His mother cried out loud. "My son's cock is the best!"

Jack knew that his mother was getting closer and closer to cumming. The intensity of the moment was making her body shiver. He could see Steph's legs seize up her orgasm hitting her at full force.

Jack felt Jess slide up against him, kissing his neck all the way up to his ear. Then she began to whisper, "Take her master. Take our mom. Make her need your cock like we do." Jack could feel her arm oh his back moving up and down, her hand playing with her pussy. "It's so fucking hot to see you take control of everyone master."

Jess kissed his ear then locked eyes with Steph. Steph was at the verge of a massive orgasm. Jack was watching the sisters gaze at each other in primal lust. Lust spawned from not just watching their mother fuck their brother, but their desire to see his every need attended to as his slaves.

"I'm going to cum in you Mom," Jack said softly. He could see the excitement building in his sister's eyes.

"OH! FUCK YES JACK CUM N ME! CUM IN YOUR MOTHER!" Natalie Daniels was screaming as her pussy began to clench on her son's amazing cock.

"But mom," Jess said as she leaned on her brother's shoulder, "You don't have any protection. Why not?"

"Never needed it," their mother grunted, "always fucking Kelly. Not men."

Steph chimed in, "But he's going to knock you up mommy. Do you still want my brother to cum inside you?"

Jack was going crazy hearing this banter. He loved his sisters, his acolytes in attaining his desires. The thought of getting his mom knocked up? Jack could feel his balls swell with cum.

"Do it." Their mother growled. "I need it in me."

"Yeah Jack do it," Jess moaned as she began to grope her own tit. "Make our Mom a mother again."

"Yeah Jack," Steph said, licking his ear, "You can be the daddy. You can be our daddy too." She glanced at Jess, who was fingering her own pussy at what her own sister was saying. Steph looked Jack in the eyes, "I never had a daddy before bro. Will you be my daddy, master?"

At the sound of that Jack let loose into the light pussy his lesbian mother was thrusting back at him with. At the same time, he saw Steph's body convulse with her own orgasm just a Jess was shaking against his body with hers.

The mother was the loudest however. Her orgasm was a fierce roar the rounded out through the whole house. The culmination of all her children orgasming around her, the taboo of taking her son's cum, the release of finally getting off on this had her shake and shiver with delight.

"Jack!" Natalie Daniels moaned right as she was passing out.

++++

Later that night, after rounds and rounds of fucking his sisters, Jack once again sat down at his computer. The memories of what he had done floated back into his head just as the program lit the screen of his computer.

His mother Natalie joining in was inevitable, but surprising. He thought.

He checked her profile. She had been passed out most of the day after their excursion. Jack needed to do some damage control. He was lucky that his other mom Kelly did not walk in. Jack decided to remove the section, "Anyone who catches Stephanie and Jack having sex will get so damn horny that they will do anything to have sex with them". It might have solved their issues today, but it was far more trouble than it was worth. Removing that little ability would keep things reigned in. He'd think of something to give Steph later, but he needed time to think.

Also, there was Jess. Jack loved the hypno-breasts. He could tell that they were going to be a ton of fun. But he needed to make sure he had the ability to regain control if things got to out of hand with Jess. Jack typed, "When ever Jack tells Jess, 'I order' she will comply with whatever follows."

But what Jack really needed to fix here was his mother's reaction to all this. After having sex with his sisters and him, Natalie Daniels hadn't become his slave. Jack had removed his instant-slave feature to his cum earlier. So, after they had finished their family tryst, his mom had just picked herself up and removed herself from the room.

Jess had offered to hypnotize her mom so that Jack could have the control. But at the time, when his memory wasn't there, Jack had thought it best that they leave her alone.

How could he have been so stupid? He thought to himself. If Kelly had come home at all tonight, then everything could be at risk.

Jack need to fix this now. He brought up his mother's profile, then started typing;

"I am aroused by my children fucking each other. Watching them have sex turns me on. I can't tell anyone, especially Kelly, because they will know how terrible I truly am. I can't stop thinking about having sex with my son. I've never been attracted to men, but it was too hot for me to want to stop. My daughters are growing more and more sexy each day, it's hard for me not fantasize about fucking my children." Jack edited it so that she would find sex with her wife less and less satisfying. She would need release from fucking either her son or one of her daughters.

Jack sighed. Crisis averted for now, he thought. But what about Erin? Jess's hypnotic breasts were for the most part, a huge turn on for both Jack and his sister. He was going to keep those, unlike Steph's ability to turn on everyone around her. But what to do about Erin now?

After the orgy in the living room earlier, Jess had ordered Erin to stand guard at the house in case Kelly were to come home. Jack rubbed his temples, remembering that Erin was still on guard. They had not told her to stop. Luckily, Erin's family thought she was at a sleepover with Jess. It might be fine, Jack thought. They have complete control over her.

After going over all the changes so far, Jack nodded his head. He added it so that if anything ever really went wrong, he could gain his Master PC knowledge back during the day. An emergency protocol for the worst of times.

He sat back in his chair and sighed. What else was there to do? What was his end goal with Master PC? Jack sat looking at the screen, knowing it could not tell him. He glanced at the slider that had originally made him remove his core morality. Without it, he had become less goal oriented. What to do next was eluding him. He knew if he slid it back, if he was to give himself the knowledge that he was truly causing this, he would feel like a monster.

The answer to this was then simple. Jack edited his own profile with the command, "Once Jack wakes up, he decided what needs to be done for himself and for his harem." Whatever the solution would be, Jack would totally be on board. He sighed loudly and rested his hands over his head, almost daring to close his eyes.

But then Jack heard a knock at the door. It was Jess, dressed in only panties, walking over to him at the computer. "Hey there big daddy." Her grin twisted into a catlike curl. "I saw your light on, and I want to see if anything hard was keeping you up." She knelt down right next to him. "Whatcha working on?" She looked at the screen, "I'd love to help out my new daddy. How I can be of...service..." Her voice and smile faded as she saw what was on the screen. There in plain view was the Master PC program. Naked images of Jess, Steph, and their mom spun around on the screen. Obvious text boxes above them where the active commands were running.

"Jack what is this." Jess said in hushed whisper.

Jack saw no reason to lie. "This, dear sister, is the Master PC program. And before you get any ideas, I order you to stay on your knees right there. Oh yeah, I also order you to keep your voice down." For the first time in a while, Jess was looking at Jack without the haze of lust in her eye.

"J-jack. W-what's happening?" Jess tried to speak.

Jack sat in silence for a minute. He had realized he did not tell the system that Jess would willingly comply with what was ordered. And it seemed the shock of seeing Master PC is starting to challenge her subservience.

"Well sis, this program here is what has been making things so amazing between all of us lately. I just have to type what I want, and it happens!" He smiled, "During the day, I forget about it, so that things can be that much more enjoyable!"

"Jack what are you talking about-" Jess said in a lowered voice. Her body was betraying the frightened scream that was welling in her.

"Didn't you think it was odd Jess? How one day in your bed you just needed to have sex with your brother of all people? How you lost all inhibitions about it and pledged him your servitude afterwards? Or how you offered your sister, your best friend, and your mother on a silver platter for him to take and satisfy yourselves with? Or how your bodies have been morphing, changing, and developing unnatural abilities?"

"No! We did that b-because," Jess stammered. "That's all because..."

"Because I made it happen with my computer." Jack said. "All of it was because I wanted it to. "

Jess looked horrified. Jack had never instilled any commands or thoughts of why his family was enslaved to him. He could tell that she had thought of the question previously. The look of terror on her face was crumbling away the programing that he had done earlier nights ago.

"What happened to you?" Jess asked quietly. "You said you make yourself forget, but this is a far cry from whom the brother I love is."

"True, true." Jack confessed. "It was an accident. I didn't believe this thing actually worked. I messed with myself and my morality settings. And here we are. The question though, is what to do now?"

Jack looked at Jess's trembling limps. And then he had an idea. "Jess, I think that I will take you up on your original offer when you came in earlier. But first, I order you to stand up and stay still."

And Jess stood up. As she did so, Jack brought up her own profile. He scooted away from the desk and took off his clothes.

"Jess I order you to go over to my computer and look at your screen." And she did, Jack began to stroke his cock. "Jess I order you to read the whole text box that I have issued commands."

And she began to read, silently to herself, all the commands that Jack had given her. After he could tell his sister was done reading, Jack said, "Now Jess, I know you might have some little hang ups about all this. But right now, I command you to type this into the profile; 'Subject is aware of the changes that have occurred and is fully accepting of them.'"

Jack saw his sister's hands scrape over the keys and began typing her fate in slowly. After the last key was put in place, Jack said, "Now Jess, I order you to type, 'Ever little change the Master makes in the subject gets them more and more turned on."

Again, the click-clack of keys echoed the silent room. When they stopped Jack said, "Now Jess I order you to press enter."

A single click, and then the whole atmosphere in the room changed. Jack visibly watched as his sister's body language went from stiff and terrified to wet and horny. It was like the click from the keyboard had reverberated through out her body, changing her molecule by molecule.

KoalaKing
KoalaKing
614 Followers
12