Master Pees on Me

Story Info
The first time Master pees on me.
873 words
4.39
27.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdspet
mdspet
7 Followers

My Master has decided to test my resolve to submit to him in a new way. He's been having me hold his cock while he pees for some time now and he always make me keep the door open while I pee so I guess I shouldn't really be surprised that he is taking it to the next level.

He let me know that he'll be pissing on me and that I will be expected to drink his pee from his cock on demand. I have to admit, it made me wet to think about him exerting his dominance over me in this new way. He told me to start peeing on my own hand to get used to the idea of pee on me. Surprisingly, it didn't gross me out. Maybe because it was my own pee and maybe because it was just on my hand but regardless it helped me think I could submit.

Maybe a week after Master told me about this new requirement he came home and told me it was time. We were in the kitchen, where we had greeted each other with kisses after his day at work, when he told me to strip and head to the shower. I immediately did as I was told and left my clothing right there in the kitchen.

I walked naked to our bedroom with him following behind me. I always wonder what he is thinking as my bare ass climbs the stairs right in front of his face. I hesitated in the bedroom so Master told me to go stand in the shower. He undressed slowly in front of me building my anticipation. I was nervous. I tried to reach out to touch him as he approached me but he told me to turn and kneel ass up. I was initially on my hands and knees but he told me to use my hands to pull my ass cheeks apart so I had to press my tits and face to the shower floor to be able to use my hands to open myself up to him. There was something even more submissive in that position than just on my hands and knees.

Suddenly, I felt his hot stream hit my ass and pussy! I couldn't believe how much it turned me on to have him claim me this way. He was able to control himself enough to stop mid-stream and tell me to turn around and face him. Still on my knees, he told me to aim his cock myself to spray my tits. I took his cock in hand like I had done on so many occasions at the toilet and when he released his stream again I coated both my tits with his pee.

His hot yellow stream stopped and I thought we were done but he told me to open my mouth. I didn't think I could do it but having already felt his piss all over me I opened my mouth like the submissive pet I am. I closed my lips around his cock and he let go again filling my mouth with my Master's pee. I tried so hard to actually swallow it as it filled my mouth but I just couldn't! I ended up pulling off and spitting it out. I'm not sure if he continued to pee on me while I had jerked away but I managed to take Master's cock back in my mouth again and he filled it again with pee. Again, I had to spit it out. He may have filled my mouth a third time but I was so deep in my determination to at least have him use my mouth I lost track of details. Finally, he said, "good girl" and I could catch my breath and be proud of myself for submitting to his challenge.

He helped me to my feet and told me to shower.

*****

My thoughts afterward:

I actually enjoyed Master's pee hitting my ass and pussy. Of course, I enjoy any way he pays attention to those parts! And I enjoy Master making me submit to what others would say was a degrading act. I consider it an act of devotion to my Master. The same reason I love sucking his cock and licking his balls and even his ass. I'm a happy pet every time I can give Master a rimjob along with his blowjob. I can't say I enjoyed him peeing in my mouth and I hope Master doesn't decide he wants me to service him by drinking his pee.

That said, there is nothing I enjoy more than being his to command so there is a part of me that wants to be able to drink, without hesitation, everything he gives me from his cock.

I have images of us cuddling on the couch watching a movie and Master telling me he needs to pee and me dropping to my knees before him, taking him into my mouth and taking care of his needs without a second thought. I think about how happy my Master would be with me if could do that for him like the pee-drinking pets in the stories we read. And that makes me happy.

mdspet
mdspet
7 Followers