Master Rob's Prey Ch. 02

Story Info
Megan meets Mindy.
5k words
4.31
53.3k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Galgo
Galgo
78 Followers

I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower into the steamy bathroom. I grabbed a towel off the counter top and began drying off my hair. Satisfied with my hair I began to dry off by body. The sting of the tattoo just above my pussy as I dried off the area was a reminder of the situation I was in. My rear was starting to feel better from all of the spankings I receive but it was still tender to the touch. I let a finger explore my ass.

To my relief it wasn't still stretched out. Thinking back on what Master Rob said, he was right. It was a good thing I had the plug in me to stretch out my ass. His cock was enormous. I wiped off the steamy mirror to give my ass a look. Surprisingly there was no bruising. Didn't negate how painful it had been though. It's definitely not worth acting out again. I heard knocking at the door.

"Is everything all right in there?" Master Rob asked.

"Yeah I'm fine, Master rob." I replied back.

"Not to be rude but you've been in there for 45 minutes. It's time for you to come out." he said while turning the knob to open the door.

I quickly covered up as much as I could with the towel.

"There's no need for that." he said in regards of the towel. "Hang that up on the curtain rod and come out here." he said walking away to the bed.

I reluctantly took the towel off and draped it on the bar. I mentally psyched myself up to give me courage to join him again in the other room. Once again, I stood before him naked.

"This is for you." he said handing me a department bag.

Taking the bag from his hand I quickly opened it by holding both sides of the bag. Looking inside there wasn't much fabric so I knew it was going to be something less than I had hoped.

"Go ahead. Put it on." he insisted.

Reaching a hand in I pulled out what little there is. By the looks of it, it was a bikini bathing suit. I started with the bottom and set the rest down at my feet. I attempted to balance on one foot as I tried to guide the other into the leg opening. I briefly hopped around trying to stay balanced causing my breasts to bounce wildly around. Master Rob extended a hand to give me support. "No thanks. I got it myself, Master Rob." I said to him while finally getting in my foot. I quickly found the opening with my other foot and pulled the soft fabric up my thighs where it rested snug to my curves. Master Rob insisted he helped with the top. He asked me to hand the top to him, so I did. He arranged it in a matter of seconds and held it up making me lower my head so he could drape the thin, string material over my neck. He went behind me and reached around to grab the strings to tie it behind my back. Satisfied with his bow, he commented how nice it made me look. Feeling disgusted about the ordeal I gave him a sarcastic thanks.

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to discipline you some more for this tone you keep giving me." he said. "But that will have to wait until later. I have business to attend to. Follow me."

He walked out the door and didn't bother looking back. I stood there for a second then quickly walked out the door to catch up to him. My bare feet make slapping noises on the polished granite floors of his large home. Looking to my left out the wall of windows I could see a large breasted woman sunbathing topless beside a pool wearing just bikini bottoms and sun glasses that covered up most of her face. This young looking woman had a glass of yellowish-green drink in a glass that had a tiny umbrella in it. She obviously wasn't a prisoner like me.

Arriving at the midpoint of the hallway, Master Rob pulled open the door leading to the sealed off courtyard area containing the pool. That's when I noticed the topless women sit up and smile in our direction as we approached.

"Good afternoon Mindy. I see you're already taking in the last bit of sun rays." he said cheerfully to her.

"I sure am, Master Rob. That wicked cold front will be here tonight." she replied.

"Did she just call him Master Rob as well?" I thought to myself.

"Well, as you already know. I'm leaving now. This is Megan. I'm expecting you two to get along." he said looking at me. "Mindy, I won't be gone long so I'll be confining you two to this area."

"Understood, Master Rob" she said back not really bothered.

"Good behavior has its rewards. Remember that." he said to me before leaving.

As soon as Master Rob left Mindy sat up and walked over to a bar area with her now empty glass. She topped off her glass and poured me a glass.

"Drink this." she said.

I took her glass and sat down in a chair beside her. She lied back down on her beach towel and resumed her sunbathing.

"It's margarita. Just drink it." she said.

I took a small sip and realized it was just that, a strong one too. That's when I looked down at her to wanting to speak but was too afraid. I noticed her eyes were closed through the dark sunglasses. She looked pretty comfortable. My curious eyes poured over her body. The first thing that I noticed right away was her breasts. They were absolutely perfect, porn star quality. They were just a little bit bigger than mine which made them at least D or DD. My eyes went to her thin belly and her bikini bottoms. That's when I noticed the tattoo. It was the exact same as mine. The brand styled 'R'. She wore the same bikini as I did. But there was something different with her. I noticed a weird bulge in her bikini bottoms. At first I could have sworn it was a penis but I quickly dismissed that. She was far too perfect to even be considered a man. Plus, the bulge was far too bulky and not the natural shape a penis would be anyways.

"Yep, I bare the same brand as you." she said.

"Oh.... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to stare." I said back kind of off guard.

"Oh no worries sweetie" she said back. "You're the first person I've seen to have that tattoo as well.

"Did they capture you too?" I asked.

"Yep." she replied.

"When?" I asked.

"Almost five years ago." she said.

"Five years?! You can't be serious." I blurt out.

"It's really not all that bad, here." she said.

"You can't be serious." I say back to her again.

"I'm sorry if you don't want to hear this. But once you get over not being able to escape and being homesick, you'll learn to love it here as I have." she said sitting up.

"Screw that. I'm getting the hell out of here!" I said springing out of my seat.

I paced all over the place, checking all the doors. I pushed with all of the strength that I had trying to budge the doors. They were all locked. That's when I saw a rock formation that outlined a flower bed. I walked over and picked up one that was the size of a can.

"What are you doing?" Mindy said with some alarm to her voice.

"I'm going to fucking smash this window and get the hell out of here!" I cried back.

"No-no-no! Don't do that!" she quickly protested.

But it was too late. The rock was already sailing at the window. It felt so good hurling that rock with all my strength. It was like I was expressing my pent up anger. But to my surprise, the rock smashed against the window. I could see parts of the rock break off but the bulk of it remained intact and bounced off the window.

"You fool! Don't you think I tried escaping here? I've been here for five years. Once you come in here, you can forget about your past life." she yelled at me.

I dropped to my knees and started balling my eyes out. "If there's a way out of here I'm going to find it." I said. In my mind, I knew I was fucked.

I cried for several minutes. Mindy tried consoling me several times but I didn't want to hear it. The thing that got me the most which made me feel terrible was that she was telling me things like, "It will get better." and "Just give it time."

"How in hell am I supposed to accept this?" I yelled at her while pushing her back.

"It's hard to explain..." she said. "It just does."

"Why are you defending this sick fuck? We're prisoners here. Can't you see?" I yelled.

"Well, like Master Rob said, 'Good behavior has its rewards.'" she quoted.

"What does that even mean? That doesn't change the fact that I won't get to see my friends and family anymore. I'm going to lose my job over this too." I cried.

"That is not entirely true." she said. "You'll be able to leave the premises after you earn the rights to."

"Oh that's bullshit." I blurted out.

"I can honestly say that I love it here. Sure it was rough in the beginning but that's just the first stage." she said.

At this point I was furious. When I first found out that she was captured too it gave me some comfort that I had someone else in my shoes. But now, It seems that Mindy is crazy or just brainwashed. She just kept talking and talking but I didn't want to hear it. But I couldn't help but think what his man could have done for her to make her want to be here.

"Explain to me why you like it here?" I asked her after minutes of ignoring her.

"There is a few reasons I like it here." she said. "First of all, when I was picked up by his men I was just a poor college student. I was failing my classes and was already in debt nearly 50k. Now look at me. I live like a queen here in this mansion like a trophy wife. You will be too." she added.

"I still think its bullshit." I said back rudely.

"I can see that there is not convincing you. You will turn around, just give it time. Trust me." she said back.

She walked away and retreated to her beach towel and went back to sunbathing. I felt so alone. Thirty more minutes passed of complete silence. She wouldn't even look at me. That's when I noticed Master Rob walking through the house through the wall of windows. He walked straight to the door and came out into the courtyard.

"How are things ladies?" he asked us.

"Lovely, Master Rob." Mindy said cheerfully.

I pretended that I didn't hear him. It was obvious that I was pouting.

"How about you, Megan? How has your afternoon with Mindy been." he asked. I knew he could sense the fear radiating from me.

"Fine, Master Rob." I said quietly.

Master rob then walked up to me, "Come with me to my office." he said.

I wiped away my tears and looked up at him and took his hand.

"Mindy, you too." he said.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Master Rob sat down at his desk and asked us to sit in the two chairs facing him. He sat back in his large and powerful chair looking at me, then Mindy. I could tell he wasn't happy about something. There was tension in the air.

"I'm disappointed in you." he said to Mindy.

"Please forgive me Master Rob. I tried my best to keep her under control." she said to him hanging her head.

"You have been very obedient and have done very good at pleasing me but today you have upset me." he said.

"Master Rob, I..." Mindy quickly said back.

"No excuses!" Master Rob interrupted. "You do realize this calls for punishment. It's been a while..."

I looked over at Mindy and she seemed shocked by his statement. Looking back at Master Rob, he was now looking at me. My heart began to race.

"As for you, I thought you'd know better by now but it seems you just like to act out.." he said.

Master Rob opened a desk drawer and pulled out a paddle. Walking around the desk he came behind us. Both Mindy and I were still in our seats. The sound of the paddle slapping against his hand made my eyes flinch and my teeth grit.

"Stand up, the both of you." he ordered.

Mindy the veteran of the two of us jumped out of her seat faster than me. I wasn't much slower. Master Rob then tossed the two chairs aside.

"Mindy, assume the position." he ordered.

Mindy stepped closer to the desk. She then got down on her knees and laid across the desk until her large and supple breasts came in contact with the desk. She laid there motionless. Master Rob got closer to me and gave my ass a light slap causing me to jump.

"Megan, do as Mindy" he ordered.

I quickly dropped to my knees and laid across the cold desk. Both of our asses were now displayed to him. The sound of his heavy footsteps stopped between us. I felt a slight tug on the strings of my bikini bottoms, then my top. Then he pulled the clothes right off my body. I turned my head to Mindy as I heard him taking the bottoms off of her. She was looking right at me. Even after five years with this man she was still afraid.

"You each get three. Who wants to go first?" he asked.

But no one replied.

"Fine, I'll choose." he said breaking the brief silence.

He stood behind me and began loosening up his arm. He even did a couple practice swings. It made a howling sound and it passed through the air. He did this a few times until he lunged forward and his paddle made contact with Mindy's ass. She quickly inhaled and bit her lip to avoid making a sound. He wound up and let the second crack against her ass. She began to tear up. Then the third when whizzing through the air and crashed down on her again. Trails of tears rolled down her face. She mastered taking his padding like a pro. She didn't make a sound. My heart was pounding at this point. I was digging my nails into the wooden desk while I waited my turn. I then felt the wooden paddle gently patting my ass.

"Are you ready Megan?" he asked.

"Yes Master Rob." I whimpered.

"Good." he said.

He drew the paddle back and paused a second, then proceeded to bring it towards my ass. The sound of it whizzing through the air again filled the room. I gritted my teeth waiting for it to connect. But it didn't. He stopped it just before it hit my ass.

"Actually, I have an ultimatum for you." he said. "Stand up and face me."

There was a look of puzzlement in Mindy's face. It was not much different than mine. I slowly lifted myself off the desk and turned to face him. He was standing there with the paddle in his hand.

"You have to decide and I'm only going to give you a moment. Option one is that you receive the three spankings that you deserve. Option two, you will to fulfill my sexual needs right now." he said, but quickly added, "Like it or not but you'll have to do option two anyways." He said with a grin.

My mind was wandering. I had my mind already made up though. I felt a wave of sickness wash over me. I've never hated him more.

"Two." I quietly said.

"What was that, I didn't hear you." he toyed.

"Option two, Master Rob." I repeated myself.

Master Rob was now grinning from ear to ear. At this point he knew I would do anything he wanted. I knew he'd make me do whatever it was by force anyways. Not wanting him to see my face I hung my head. I could see the bulge in his pants begin to grow. I blushed and quickly looked away from him when I noticed that he caught me staring.

"Very good." he said. "Mindy, please show Megan to our bedroom."

With that, Mindy stood up and faced me. She turned and thanked Master Rob for the spankings and showed me the way to the bedroom. I hadn't looked at her ever since the eye contact that we made while she was getting her ass paddled until now. My eyes were glued to her perfectly round ass which had been painted red by the paddling. All I could think about on the walk was what Master Rob had planned for me. As we entered the bedroom Mindy shut the door behind us. That's when I noticed what caused the bulge in her bikini bottoms earlier. I let out a gasp. She knew exactly what I was so shocked to see.

"Is that... what I think that is?" I asked out of disbelief.

"Yes Megan, I'm a he." she replied.

"What's that on your penis?" i asked.

"It's a chastity belt." she said.

"How is all of this possible?" I asked while gesturing to the rest of her body.

"There isn't time to get into that right now." she quietly as we heard Master Rob heading for us from down the hall.

As the footsteps grew louder so did my heart rate. I didn't want this to happen. But I guess if it was going to happen it would be better than being spanked and uncomfortably bound. As he entered the all too familiar scene of him loosening his tie and taking off his business jacket was happening. Tossing his coat onto a nearby chair he turned to us.

"Megan come here please." he said.

I reluctantly made my way to him. I was slightly hyperventilating and my palms were starting to sweat. Stopping in front of him he reached out and grabbed my hand and pulled me closer. I pulled hard enough it caused my light body to collide with his. He then wrapped an arm around me and cupped a hand on one of my ass cheek. I winced a little at he strongly squeezed. It was still a little sore from the spankings I received earlier. He leaned down to me face. With his other hand he grabbed the back of my head and kissed me. His tongue forced its way through my unwelcoming lips. He pulled my head back sharply.

"Kiss me back." he ordered.

He released the grip on my hair and went in for the kiss again stopping inches away. He wanted me to come to him. I waited a moment and pressed my lips into his and his tongue found its way back into my mouth. Only this time, I teased his tongue back with my own. This seemed to turn him on like crazy. His hand on my ass slid down to my pussy and he began to tease my clit while allowing his fingers to trace my pussy lips. We kissed for about a minute. That's when he broke free and caught his breath. He backed away a little and began to take his shirt off. Tossing it aside he looked at me and smiled.

"Unzip me and pull my cock out." he said.

It was the same words he used on me the last time. The same demand that I had refused just a few hours ago. My hands began to shake as I knew what I had to do. I approached him slowly and extended my hands for his crotch. I bent down to get a better look to find his zipper and I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"On your knees." he said while gently pushing me lower.

I dropped to my knees. I was able to see his zipper more easily at this height. With one hand I pulled back the small flap of fabric that covered the zipper and with the other hand I pulled it down. I looked up at Master Rob and he nodded. My heart was pounding now. I put my hand into the opening and felt around. I could feel his massive cock straining to be released from behind the fabric of his underwear. I found the top of his briefs and pulled down on it and was able to wrap my fingers around his very warm cock again. With the assistance of my other hand I was able to pull his cock out. I let it go and watched as it quickly bobbed and rose to full attention.

"Why don't you show me how you suck dick again." he bluntly stated causing me to blush.

I hesitated for a moment before extending my right hand to his cock. I grasped it gently. I could feel it throb. I gripped tighter and slid my fist back into his soft bush. This caused his foreskin to roll back slowly causing his moist deep pink head to be exposed. Letting go, his skin tightly bunched up behind his swollen head where it was unable to roll back and cover. His familiar musky smell made his way to me nose. Keeping my hands on my lap I leaned forward and caught his bouncing member with my puckered lips directly on his tip. His legs shook as I took him into my mouth. I used my tongue to explore and taste all of his folds and more importantly, his sensitive head. I started to slowly take him deeper until his head was on the back of my tongue. I held his cock in that position for several seconds and just moved my tongue in a licking motion which caused him to squirm. I sucked and sucked causing intense pressure. His head was at full size, if not straining past capacity. I slide his cock out of my mouth keeping that pressure. His foreskin covered his head again when I let his cock slurp free from my mouth. The outline of his head was apparent from within his tight skin. His cock was left bobbing and dripping with saliva.

"Very good." was all that he could say. He bent down and grabbed me by the sides and lifted me up. Turning me around, he led me to the bed and ordered me lie on my back. I quickly obeyed and crawled up onto the bed and laid down in the middle.

Galgo
Galgo
78 Followers
12