Master Sami Ch. 04

Story Info
Laura is flogged.
2k words
3.83
17.9k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ball gag forces Laura's jaw to its limit, her lips barely allow the sphere to pass. The others hear her teeth scrape and the bone snap back into place as she tightens the device around the back of her own head.

Missy shuts her eyes and tries not to listen. The other girl, the one he calls "Hooker", shifts her thighs closer together and hopes he doesn't notice.

Sami nods and Laura picks up the thick black marker and removes the cap. Unsteadily she writes the word "CUNT" in three-inch capital letters across her own forehead. She replaces the cap and sets the marker down next to the nipple clips. In the same motion she retrieves one of the clips and affixes it to her left breast. Air is sucked in sharply through her nose before she reaches for the next clamp. The same noise as her right nipple is imprisoned.

Hooker can't help but smile to herself as Laura picks up the butt plug. Laura's saliva begins to roll off the gag while she bends over to insert the anal toy. Light reflects off of the thin layer of lube and only Hooker knows there is not enough to easily slide it home. Laura grunts as her other hand spreads her cheek wider and presses on the base. After a minute of struggle the rectum opened and allowed the embarrassing toy inside.

Laura straightens up and inhales deeply. Missy smells the sweat and musk in the room from her kneeling position next to her Master. She wants to reach out and wrap her hand around his leg but she remains still.

The fingernails of Hooker's right hand dig into her own naked thigh. The slight movement usually goes unnoticed and the pain helps her focus on the task of just kneeling at Sami's feet waiting to do her part.

Confusion washes over Missy, she wonders what Laura was being punished for but does not dare to speak.

The shackles click as Laura binds her own wrists. Missy winces at the sound and prays she never has to be punished. Hooker licks the inside of her teeth and her eyes narrow in anticipation...which will it be?

Laura takes three quick steps to the table and surveys her choices before picking up the flogger and walking back to Sami. He nods in approval as Laura drops to her knees. Her head bows and offers the flogger to Hooker.

Hooker looks to her Master and Sami nods again. Her hand brushes her pussy lips as Hooker stands and takes the flogger. Hooker escorts Laura to the center of the small room and watches as Laura attaches the handcuffs to the chain over her head.

"Gracious Master Sami," Hooker says solemnly, "Your slave Laura is prepared to be flogged. She has washed her body for you, gagged herself, affixed nipple clamps, marked herself as a CUNT, plugged her asshole and chosen your worthless whore hooker to beat her."

Sami stands and points to a handle, "Missy, turn that until Laura is raised enough that only her toes remain on the ground."

"Yes, of course my amazing Master, this stupid fucktoy is unworthy but will do her best, thank you, thank you." Missy scurries on her knees to the handle and turns it three times before checking the progress. She feels more humiliation and yearns to know what mistake warrants such a display.

Laura closes her eyes and wills herself not to moan as the chains tighten and her arms are lifted higher and her heels leave the floor.

Sami walks over and runs his hands over Laura's skin, feeling the stretched muscles in her arms, and down her ribcage. He looks her in the eye and moves the back of his fingers over the trimmed pubic hair. His gaze never leaves Laura's eyes but he speaks to hooker. "You are to flog her until I say to stop, is that clear?"

"Yes, it is clear my strong and generous Master, even to an addle brained ass licking whore like me, Sir."

Sami brushes his lips against Laura's ear and whispers, "You have my permission to scream and cry as much as you like my beautiful little slave." Then he wonders if she is going to fight harder to remain silent.

Hooker steps forward and Sami returns to his chair. He can see sweat already breaking out on Laura's forehead and the black marker letters begin to run. He motions Missy to return to his side. Missy rushes to obey and kisses his feet as she gets to her place. Her voice squeaks, "oh, gawd, thank you Sami, please keep me near you. I am frightened." Sami shoots a cold look at Missy.

"Begin by beating her ass, Hooker." Sami says while containing his emotions.

"Of course my precious Master," Hooker responds and repositions herself behind Laura. The bound slave sucks in a deep breath and braces herself. Thoughts rush through her head but are crowded by the already aching shoulder and leg muscles.

Sami offers his index finger to Missy who engulfs it with her mouth, she licks and teases the digit with her tongue, just as he had trained her to do. He nods to Hooker, "You may begin now, my stupid little asswhore."

Hooker's head hums with adrenaline and she swings at Laura's sexy ass. The leather lands with a loud slap. Laura jumps in spite of herself, then opens her eyes and stares at her Master. Hooker's arm returns from the opposite direction, marking the other ass cheek. The same sound reverberates and Laura's gaze intensifies on the man in front of her.

Missy closes her eyes and focuses on the finger in her mouth, sucking and licking and exploring a small part of this cruel perverse man.

"Beat that fucking bitch harder for me, hooker." Sami says while bearing down his eyes on Laura. Hooker takes another step back and uses her entire arm to swing. The crack of the flogger hitting skin is loud enough to make Missy jump and a tear rolls out of the corner of her left eye.

"I think Missy is in more pain than Laura," Sami jokes.

Missy carefully removes the finger from her mouth and kisses Sami's hand and begins to grovel. "Please, please Master, don't ever punish me like this. I beg you, I would do anything....anything at all."

Sami pulls Missy's hair and slaps her face, "Quiet, you whore. You will do anything for me, including take any punishment that I give and you will thank me for it." Tears begin to flow and Missy covers her face with her hands.

Venom drips from his voice as Sami bellows, "Hooker, you disobedient slut, I didn't tell you to stop flogging Laura! Faster and harder or you will taste the same tonight."

Hooker mutters her acceptance, unable to speak above the sound of the blows and crying of the other two girls. Hooker's arm aches as she switches the tool to the other hand to continues as ordered.

Sami wipes tears from Missy's cheeks while she stammers "why ... but why?" He puts Missy's hands behind her back and cuffs them. Sami lifts her chin and orders, "Calm yourself." After a few more sniffles Missy is composed.

"You are to be absolutely quiet for the rest of the night. Is that clear you stupid uncontrolled whore?" Sami says while the whipping goes on unabated. Missy is about to say 'yes' when she thinks better of it and just nods.

Laura's first real cry of pain rises and Sami returns his attention to her with a smile. "Well done, Hooker."

Sweat coats both assailant and victim and a different liquid flows in the loins of each. The leather hits again and Laura prays for unconsciousness, some relief from the mixture of pain and desire. She screams as loud as the gag will allow and breaks down. Her jaw works the ball and her sobs over take her. Another crack but she doesn't feel the pain in her body, just the pain in her mind that twists to pleasure and back again. Her lungs burn, her arms feel like they are about to be torn from her body. She begs but not words can be distinguished. Her body swings slightly in rhythm with the beating and it doesn't even register that the increase in pain is from one of her nipple clamps being removed. Her master and her friends are distant images and yet the reason she exists. Only a plaything, a toy for their pleasure, for His pleasure, the pain stabs again and her response is to hope that it made her Master happy.

"Enough!" Sami holds up his hand.

The room becomes still except for the creaking of the chain and Laura's gasps for air.

Sami stands and motions for Missy and Hooker to join him right in front of Laura.

He waits for her eyes to flutter, then Laura seems to focus on him. He matches her gaze and pronounces, "You are a CUNT and you are MINE!"

Sami touches Missy and Hooker so they know to kneel. He smiles, "Now watch as the other girls please your Master."

Laura obeys in her state of pain and euphoria, she sees Missy eagerly remove the master's member and Hooker dive to be the first to kiss it. Missy moves closer licks the head as Hooker kisses the hardening shaft.

The kneeling girls worship his thick cock, stroking and kissing it. Hooker looks up with pleading eyes and says "Thank you Sami, oh, thank you for the honor of kissing and sucking you." Missy only focuses on trying to get it as far as she can down her throat. Hooker moves and licks Sami's balls while saying, "oh, we are suck cock sucking whores."

"Don't you wish it was you, my little Laura?"

Fresh tears fall from Laura's eyes but she is unsure of why. She wants to scream that she would do anything for him, suffer any indignity any shame or humiliation. She would do so much better than these other girls but if it pleased him she would watch as every woman sucked him.

Missy, still gripped by fear, relaxes her throat and chokes on the throbbing cock. She looks up and hopes to never commit the transgression that leads to this treatment.

Hooker slips a finger into her own cunt and one into Missy's. She presses her cheek against, Sami's leg and begs. "Oh, fuck, oh please cover our slutty fucking faces. Oh gawd Sami, cum on us like the worthless whores that we are."

Sami pumps into Missy's face three more times before removing his dick and splashing Missy's pretty face. He moves to Hooker and adds a load to her cheek before moving back to Missy. He pants and smiles before commanding, "don't swallow you stupid horny fucktoys." Missy and Hooker obey, kneeling with his cum on their radiant cheeks and lips. "Lick it off of each other and spit it onto Laura."

They comply with enthusiasm, savoring the momentary taste of him. Each draws her tongue over the others face and gathers every drop.

Hooker spits it on Laura's face but then positions her open mouth under Laura's chin to catch the run off.

Missy and Hooker each spit on one of Laura's well beaten tits before licking up the excess.

"You may swallow the rest my slaves." Sami says as he walks away. "I am going to bed now, clean her up and I will expect to see you in the morning at the regular time."

The door slams and Missy rushes to help Hooker release Laura.

"Hooker," Missy whispers and looks to see if Sami can hear them, "What did she do? Why was she punished?"

Hooker stops and looks confused. "Punished? She didn't do anything wrong, this wasn't punishment. This was just for Sami's amusement." Hooker smiles from ear to ear, draws her shoulders back proudly and announces, "I get my turn on Friday!"