Master Says

Story Info
A submissive fails her Master.
1.7k words
4.3
26.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

i closed my eyes against the tears that threatened to drop from them. The slap to my face was nothing compared to the pain of who had just hit me. It was hard to look at His face contorted with contempt for me.

"i didn't mean to do it, Sir." i said.

"Of course you did, my pet. Who else would be so disrespectful? Who else would do such a thing but my former slave?" Master spat his words at me.

"Former? No Sir, please! i beg of you please don't, Sir." i said, as the tears escaped my eyes and fell down my blushing cheeks.

"Oh don't cry about it. Now you'll be satisfied. you disgust me," His voice was low with anger.

i watched His broad shoulders hunch in on Him as He turned away from me. The lines of His body were sculpted to perfection. My mouth watered at the sight of Him even as i watched through blurry tears as He left the room.

Our room, our playroom in our house where He'd trained me these last two years to be His submissive.

i knew what i'd done wrong, i'd cum because of His friend. i didn't mean to, really i didn't but he pushed all the right buttons in me.

He whipped me until i'd passed out from the pain. Then he'd fucked me hard and fast pounding my body against the chains and cuffs. i'd been flogged until my skin was red and welted from neck to toes. Then i was penetrated in every orifice until i was sore and couldn't move. He inserted butt plugs and vibrators into my body with such force that my body screamed. i'd been able to hold off until he...i closed my eyes not wanting the images of what he'd done to stir me up to an aroused frenzy again.

It didn't concern me that i was about to be put out like the bad pet i was by Master. No, i'd hurt Master, i'd failed Him in the most basic way by cumming with His arrogant friend. i was so ashamed of myself i wanted to die.

"Don't worry cunt, I'll take you in if he's through with you," His friend said climbing off the bed. He was still hard from our afternoon of play.

i closed my eyes again as he approached me not wanting to see his perfect cock. The feel of it inside me, what his hands had done to me, and the way he moved across the room brought back the moment he'd forced me to cum for him.

my nipples harden and my breast swelled at my thoughts. i wanted to hate the man who had ruined my life but even in the midst of all the chaos and afterglow i still found him attractive. He was the forbidden fruit that had just made an offer; i loathe admitting to myself intrigued me.

"Please i have to tell Him...Show Him, i didn't mean it...i..." my voice was small and desperate with a need to please Master. i pushed down the feelings i had about the man whose presence i could feel in front of me.

Master's friend grabbed my hair pulling me up against the yoke to face him. my eyes flew open from the sudden pain.

"What's done is done. Peter told me i wouldn't be able to make you cum, and here you are still trembling in my hands from what i do to you." His face was smug as his hand went to my crotch and pinched and gripped me. i bit my lower lip against the stimulation refusing to let myself get worked up again.

"Please don't," i said breathlessly, barely above a whisper as my hips moved against his hand. He slipped one, then two fingers inside my body. i began to ride his fingers as his thumb circled my clit. A moan escaped my lips as i let his fingers build the fire between my legs. Oh God, not again, i thought.

"Even now your body doesn't lie. you're just a slutty little cunt meant to be fucked and abused. I'm just the dick to do it to you and more. Now, you'll shut up and take it, take it all." He released me and pulled a small vibrator from the table and attached it to a rig and secured the set up over my clit.

my wrist and ankles were raw from fighting my restraints but i tried again as he flipped the switch. He moved around my body grabbing the quirt off the table of toys and flicked it between my legs, the last untouched tender skin on my body was between my thighs and he began flicking the quirt until my pussy burned right along with the rest of me. i felt myself fall into that head space that can only be achieved with an obscene amount of pain. Each snap against my sex pushed me over the edge as my clit vibrated and my body cried out for release.

i mumbled stop over and over. my body started to jerk involuntarily and i was soaring as his hands wrapped around my waist and he pressed himself against the back of my body.

Then he was inside me, bucking and pumping against me, completely raw with no preparation for my tight puckered hole. His cock was still just as hard as when we'd begun. i was so sensitive i felt ever ridge violating my ass and God help me i pressed back against him and began to match his rhythm even as my words denied that i wanted this again. i came again more violently than the last time.

"No, no, please no!" i cried out as my body tightened and my toes curled, then i released and went slack from ecstasy.

He continued to thrust into me as if nothing had changed. He turned up the vibrating on my clit and i began to pour into another orgasm. They hit me one after the other without a building sensation, each one was full blown over the edge until i was writhing in pain and pleasure completely out of control. i screamed loud and long either in pleasure or pain or both and then passed out when i couldn't take anymore.

~~~~~

i woke up in the soft covers of our bedroom. my body felt abused but clean as if i'd been bathe while i was passed out. my Master was standing above me watching me as i'd slept. i moved and every single wound and welt burned from rising to a sitting position.

"Sir, i didn't mean to, i swear to You, Master. i tried not to," i cried. "Please forgive me."

"It's okay." His voice was calm and soothing. He sat on the edge of the bed and pulled me into His arms. i felt such relief that i could be forgiven.

He laughed and said, "I should have known better than to let Rick fuck you. He's truly an artist. you've never reacted like that when I whipped you." His lips placed gentle kisses against my hairline.

i blushed and my skin burned with humiliation at my reaction to his friend. i remained silent and hopeful as i lay in my Master's arms. i let his gentle touches sooth my abused skin.

i didn't want to admit that it wasn't so much being whipped that i'd reacted to, but the way he'd done it. To call the man an artist at it wasn't even the tip of how good it had felt. It was as if he had invaded my head, knew exactly when to hit me, how much pressure to apply and each lash had a direct line to my clit and womb making them throb and pulse with need.

my Master had a completely different approach to dispensing pain. He didn't love it, He just wasn't a sadist. Maybe that's not true, i think it's more of He's not a physical sadist, but a psychological sadist, that might be just right in describing Him because He played a hell of a mental game. He enjoyed pleasing His little masochist, me, but He didn't enjoy being the hand that dealt the blows. Maybe He lingered on a belief that men shouldn't hit women.

my Master's hands caressed my tender skin and i melted into the touch, happy to be treated as His pet once more.

"He made you an offer. I'll release you if you want me to. You can go with him," He said quietly against my ear. "He wants you."

"Sir?" i asked unsure what He meant. "But Master i belong to You."

"He said you were amazing. you lasted much longer than most but he knew in the end he'd be able to break you," He sighed. "Rick wants to be your new Master if you want him," His voice was cheery as if He'd just told me the time of day rather than my heart wrenching fear.

"Master please, i don't want him. Just You only You," i said, i rose up to kiss Him where ever i could. His neck, jaw, and chin and finally His lips. i planted small chaste kisses trying to get Him to open His mouth to me. It remained tight and unyielding. i spoke against His lips, "i couldn't belong to anyone else but You. Please Master forgive me." i begged Him scared that He would throw me out still for failing to resist His friend. It didn't matter that i'd never had an orgasm like that with my Master. He was my Master, my heart, my love.

"No worries, pet." He smiled and cuddled me closer. "Thank you."

i sighed with the happiness i felt being wrapped in His strong arms. "Sir why are you thanking me?"

"Oh I lost the battle but won the war," He said in an off-handed way. "Rick and I always bet on whether we can make my subs come. But the important part of the test is where she will want to be in the end. you picked Me. I thank you for that because in the ten years we've been doing this my pets have always picked him and come to regret her choice. That is until you, my pet."

i shuttered at the idea of leaving my Master. i thought what stupid slaves He must have dealt with in the past. Who wouldn't be loyal to their own Master? i mean a mind blowing orgasm from another man was nice but to reject your Master?

Besides, if my Master had gotten His friend here once, who's to say that he wouldn't be back? i could wait.