Master Says Ch. 03

Story Info
Her torture becomes pleasurable.
1.6k words
3.97
27.7k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tossing his gloves off onto the floor beside Colleen's bed, Master smiled down at her as he leaned over the bed near her face and slid his tongue out of his mouth tracing it along the shape and curve of her ear. Colleen trembled under the soft warm touch of his tongue and then her body jolted upwards as she felt his tongue begin to wiggle into her ear. Master slid his tongue in deeper then he moved his head away, allowing his tongue to back out of her ear slowly so as to leave the sensation moving up and down her body. He then said to her "I'm going to get something that will heat you up a little bit don't go anywhere." He then winked at her and left her bedroom walking out of her line of sight.

Colleen lay back on the bed feeling the tremors of pleasure moving up and down her body as the memory of his tongue in her ear reverberated through her mind. She closed her eyes trying to savor the sensations she had felt and then her eyes flew open as she realized that she really was starting to enjoy the things he was doing to her. She allowed herself a smile in spite of herself and her current position. She then heard Master's returning footsteps so she quickly wiped away her smile thinking to herself that she mustn't allow him to know he was really beginning to succeed.

Master walked back into her bedroom carrying a bucket which he set down beside the bed close enough to be out of Colleen's sight. He then slid his hands up and down her legs a few times paying particular attention to her upper thighs but never laying a finger on her pussy. He then stood over her again, leaning slightly as he let his face move close to hers before he spoke "Now my dear, I'm going to untie your legs now but I swear to God himself that if you run you will wish you hadn't because I will rape you in every hole you have and then I will kill you do you understand me?"

Colleen's eyes had grown larger as she listened to him describe in detail what would happen to her if she did try to escape him and it frightened her. She then nodded her head at him in a sign that she understood that what he had just told her was really what would happen if she did try to get away. She exhaled softly and looked up at him awaiting what his next move would be.

Master then reached down and untied the knots that held the scarves to the bedposts and her legs to the bed. He put the scarves back into her closet and then turned to her, sliding her legs open, turning her body more toward him as he stood at the side of the bed. He adjusted his mask so that his lips were visible in the mouth hole of the mask and his tongue could slide easily in and out without tasting the cotton material that the mask was made up of. He leaned his head down sliding his tongue out as he licked over first her left nipple and then her right. This action caused them to stand at an even firmer state of erectness, a state he found himself growing into as his power over her continued to grow. His tongue was able to elicit a moan from Colleen as the pleasure washed over her slowly and then began to speed up. Master slid his hands down her ribcage and slowly over her flat stomach, rubbing his fingers into her skin gently. He massaged a little more, like gunning a car engine to prime the pistons with oil. He then slid his tongue away and walked around to the other side of the bed where he had put the bucket he'd previously brought in.

As he brought the bucket closer Colleen was able to see that it held some ice cubes and a rose with the thorns removed, realizing that it must've come from the kitchen vase where she always tried to keep fresh flowers to put off a wonderful aroma. She was now very curious as to see what exactly his plan entailed for her. She watched him set the bucket down and then kneel surprisingly between her legs. She lifted them up to him as he nodded his head at her and he placed one leg on each shoulder.

Master then leaned his head down a little opening his mouth he bit gently into her stomach with his teeth. He bit hard at first and then he relinquished somewhat as his mouth began to suck on her skin slowly moving his mouth down til it covered her navel. He slid his tongue out again and into her navel, lapping at it with slow deliberate strokes of his tongue as his mouth continued to suck. He then moved his eyes upward to watch her face for its changing expression and he saw one as her eyes closed and her mouth opened and she exhaled gently which turned into a soft moan. He knew that he had her then in that moment. He looked down and saw that her thighs were once again covered with her own juice from her pussy. He stopped sucking on her stomach but kept his tongue moving in and out slowly, tasting the soap on her skin from her shower. He reached into the bucket with one hand and brought out an ice cube, moving it up to his mouth he slid it inside in between licks and let the tip of the cube slide out of his mouth and into her navel. The sharp change in temperature surprised her and her eyes flew open as she gasped out in pleasure. Master continued to slide his mouth back and forth some, allowing the cube to touch all the area in a circle around her navel.

Colleen then spoke in a voice that dripped with lust "Please help me, I need something inside of me now. Anything, a finger, a tongue, the ice cube, just please fuck me with something."

Master smiled up at the young woman who he could tell had reached her boiling point of pleasure. "Beg me more; I want to hear you squeal before I allow you any pleasure."

Colleen began to breathe deeper almost panting as she felt him slide the cube from inside her navel dragging it slowly over her skin below it and then onto her left thigh. He moved his head up and down over her skin knowing that with each movement the heat in her would rise tenfold. She then spoke in a shaky voice "Please fuck me...please put something in my pussy and deep. I need to feel something in there before my body blows up. Please I'll do anything that you want just fuck me and make me cum."

Master then slid the ice cube off of her thigh spitting it out into the bucket as he smiled up at Colleen slowly. "I will hold you to your word that much you can bet on." He then reached down and grabbed another ice cube from the bucket and put it into his mouth as he moved his face just above her pussy. He slid the tip of the cube out again and slid it over her clit in a slow circle, moving his hands underneath her butt so as to be able to control her squirming in the direction he wanted. He then slid the cube along her slit and over her pussy's lips slowly.

Colleen tensed up at first at the feeling of the ice cube passing over her clit and then her pussy's lips. She felt his hands on her butt as she closed her eyes trying to control her breathing, knowing that her climax was near. She felt it building inside her but she knew that it wouldn't happen fully until he pushed the cube fully into her pussy so she waited in anxiety and impatience.

Master knowing that she was very close to cumming from the way her body was trembling smiled to himself as he slid the cube off her pussy's lips and slowly he slid more of it out of his mouth and inside her pussy. He felt the muscles of her pussy immediately clamp down onto it and then he felt the convulsions that soon rocketed through her. He squeezed her butt along with the flow of her orgasm as he moved his head back and forth trying to make her orgasm as intense as possible. He slid more of the cube out of his mouth and into her as he felt her continue to cum and then slowly but surely he felt her begin to come down from the highs. He eventually slid the ice cube out of her pussy and spit it into the bucket when he heard her breathing slow and her tremors stop.

Master then stood up and smiled down at Colleen. He said "You are mine now, to do with as I wish. You will be my slave for whenever I call upon you and you will please me in whatever way I desire. Any misdoings by you will only result in harsh punishments. I will now make you mine in every way." Master then bent down some taking the flower from the bucket and turning it sideways as he put in between her teeth he smiled down at her.

To be continued...