Master/Slave Love

Story Info
On-going story of me and my master.
1.3k words
3.67
20k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had met online. I was in my early 30s and he was in his mid 40s. We had been texting back and forth for a few months by this point. We had even met up a few times outside, late at night. But this time was going to be different. We had rented a motel room and had an airtight alibi for both our wives for the afternoon.

He is my master and I am his slave. I love being his little bitch and pleasing my master.

When we got to the motel, we walked in and as soon as the door closed he grabbed me and kissed me long and hard. Exploring my mouth with his tongue. Holding me close with one hand and squeezing my cock with the other.

He pulled away and told me to strip for him. I followed obediently like a good slave. By the time I turned around, he was naked too. He kissed me again and I reached down and stroked his growing member.

"Time for a shower," he told me and led me to the bathroom.

He turned on the water and we got in. I grabbed the soap and a cloth and began washing my masters body. Before long i was on my knees, soaping his big dick and balls inches from my face. He gave them a quick rinse and stuffed it in my mouth. I tried to swallow his meat, but it is so thick and long that I always gag before his balls hit my chin.

He pulled out and told me to look at him in the eye and not look away. I looked up with a longing for more in my eyes when he did it. I felt a warm burst on my chest. He was pissing on me. It was the ultimate form of subservience to him. He was making me his toilet. He owned me and could use me as he pleased. I felt used but in a good way. I felt like I was his good boy, pleasing him as he wanted.

He squirted out the last drop and i immediately started sucking his cock again. As deep as i could. With water running down my face, i tried to deep throat him as best I could.

He told me to stand and we quickly washed off and got out off the shower. We walked naked to the bed and he laid down. His rock hard cock standing at attention. It looked so good, i got on my tummy and sucked it slow and deep, playing and sucking on his balls.

He reached for a small bag and produced a razor and shaving cream. He told me to shave him. Of course, I obliged, and I ran and got a towel and a glass of warm water. He laid there, legs open and I lathered him up. I am sure he enjoyed that part, as my creamy hands covered his balls and massaged them slowly. I took the razor and I shaved his balls smooth as a babys ass. He laid there with a big smile as I cleaned him up and told me I was a good slave.

As soon as he was clean I went right back to swallowing his big man meat. Up and down and sucking those freshly shaven balls.

He stopped me and had me lay on my back. He began to suck me and jerk me off. I was in heaven laying back and letting him ravage my junk. His hands felt so big and strong and my back arched with pleasure.

Now, I had brought a bag with a few goodies. Inside were a bottle of lube, my favourite dildo (almost as big as him, but not quite), some black stockings and a brand new thong.

He told me to go get changed. He wanted to fuck me.

I went to the bathroom and dressed up in my stockings and little thong. It had a blue front triangle and a string back. I loved the stockings. They made my legs feel so soft and I felt sexy.

I came out and he was waiting for me, holding my collar and leash. I knelt before him and he fasted my collar to my neck. I was now his pet. He yanked my collar so i was looking up and he kissed me hard. Then he pushed me face down and told me not to move.

I could hear him moving stuff and then he got behind me. He pulled the string of my thong tight, separating my balls and tugging at my asshole. He slapped my ass. It felt good. He slapped it again. I thanked my master for treating me so well.

He grabbed each cheek and spread my ass wide. Then I felt his tongue rimming my boy cunt. It was so hot. He licked my hole then plunged his big tongue in my ass.

I was in ecstasy. I gyrated my hips for more.

Thats when I heard the lube squirt into his hands. He rubbed it all over my asshole and reached under and pulled at my cock and balls. He stuck his fingers in my hole and I don't even know how many he got in there before I felt the tip of the dildo caressing my cunt.

He pushed in hard and fast. I flinched. He told me not to move. He wasn't going to fuck a flincher. So I took a deep breath and pushed back on it. Soon it was all the way in. He twisted it and pushed it back and forth, warming me up for his entry. I moaned with pleasure and pain.

It was time. I felt the dildo get pulled out and the warm bulging tip of his dick pressed against my hole. This was going to happen and I couldn't have been happier.

Now, my master has a big cock. It is thick and curves upward. His head is much thicker than the shaft and bulges like the head of a giant mushroom. I knew he was going to stretch me out.

He pushed it in and I yelped with shock. He got that big head in and began to go in and out, pushing deeper with every thrust. I was drunk with pain and pleasure at this point. Soon he was fucking me like a champ, fast and hard and I took it like a good boy. He told me when it was all the way in and a wierd sort of faggy pride filled me.

Soon, he said he wanted to cum. He pulled out and I rolled over and opened my mouth wide to accept his load. I had never gone ass-to-mouth before. It was dirty and hot. He jerked it and I felt the warm ooze on my tongue and running down my lip to my chin.

He tapped my cheek and told me to go clean myself up. My face covered in cum and my ass all smeared in lube.

We both climbed in the shower again and washed up.

After, we laid on the bed to take a break and snuggle. Soon he leaned down and started sucking me off. I got up and between his legs, him on his back, and i took a big handfull of lube, and began stoking us both. Rubbing our dicks together, sandwiching them between my hands and rubbing the heads together.

I asked if I was allowed to cum. He told me to cum on his cock. So, I continued rubbing until I couldn't take it anymore and I shot a big load all over him. My cum ran over his cock and balls. I was sure to scoop it up and I continued to jerk us together using my warm jism as lubrication.

By now, it was almost time to go. So we washed up and dressed and left.

I was so happy to please my master. I can't wait for next time.