MASTER/slave Vignette

Story Info
Gay Master dominates his male slave.
1.6k words
3.78
117.4k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The all caps is more to indicate an intensity of speech rather than yelling.

* * * * *

YOU ARE MINE... AREN'T YOU???

yes, master ...

THEN CRAWL TO ME... HOW BADLY DO YOU WANT TO BE MINE??? WHAT WILL YOU DO TO SHOW ME YOU ARE MINE?

you are looking only at MY FEET, on your hands and knees in front of ME... anything, master ...

I RUN MY FINGERS THRU YOUR HAIR... you feel only my fingers running from the front of your scalp to the back... I REST MY FINGERS AT THE NAPE OF YOUR NECK... MASSAGING YOUR SKIN... HMMMM... VERY WELL THEN...

your cock is in it's leather cock ring... slowly filling with blood... hardening between you legs... you feel me over you... MY HANDS COMING UP AROUND YOUR NECK FASTENING A COLLAR AROUND IT... A LEASH EXTENDING FROM A RING IN THE FRONT... you feel the leash dragging across your back and then sagging in front of you... you feel a tug as the slack is pulled in...

COME CLOSER... MY HANDS REELING IN THE SLACK OF THE LEASH... PULLING IT TAUT... PULLING YOU BY IT CLOSER TO MY SITTING FORM... your head is very close to my calf... you're so close you can smell the sweat from my workout... you can see the sheen of it on my bare calves... you want to look up and see my naked body coated in sweat... but you know I would be displeased... and you don't want that... I might not let you be MINE...

I PULL YOUR FACE UP AGAINST MY LEG... MY SWEAT SLICKENED CALF AGAINST YOUR CHEEK... you can feel the sweat as your face slides against my skin... my sparse leg hairs tickling your cheek... I PULL YOU UP BY YOUR LEASH... your body extending... sliding up my sweaty skin to my knees... you don't dare look... but you want to see my hard cock....

CLEAN MY THIGHS... CLEAN THEM WITH YOUR TONGUE... you shudder and your cock fills completely with blood... your dick starting to throb slightly as it fills the cock ring... your mouth opens and a little drool oozes onto my skin just before your tongue comes out and takes a long lick up the inside of my thigh... MMMMMMMM VERY GOOD SLAVE ... SUCH A HOT BOY AREN'T YOU???? you nod as your lips open wide and you kiss my hot, wet skin... sliding your open lips along the inside of my thigh... MY MUSCLES TENSING AND RELAXING AS I FEEL YOUR TONGUE SLIP OVER MY BODY... you can feel the heat emanating from my crotch and want so badly to look at what you know is a hard, throbbing cock... TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT SLAVE... BEG ME FOR IT...

please let me suck your cock master... please i need it so badly... i want to feel your cock slide into my mouth... i want to taste your cum on my tongue... please master ... please let me taste your seed...

PERHAPS I WILL SLAVE... BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO PLEASE ME FURTHER FIRST...

I SLIDE FURTHER DOWN THE SEAT... you feel the heat of my crotch approaching you... you can smell a faint funk from somewhere above your head... your face has slid along my thigh to my upper thigh... you feel something hot and hard along the top of your forehead... my trimmed pubes pressing against the bridge of your nose...

I PASS YOUR LEASH UNDER MY THIGH... STILL KEEPING IT TIGHT... I DRAG THE LENGTH UP AND OVER MY SHOULDER... I SLIDE FURTHER DOWN THE CHAIR... MY ASS HANGING OVER THE EDGE...

you can smell more of my funk... it's become more pronounced... I PULL ON THE LEASH... YOUR FACE SLIDING DOWN BETWEEN MY LEGS AND BETWEEN MY CHEEKS... YOU CAN SMELL MY HOLE... SEMI-CLEAN... STILL A LITTLE DIRTY... FILLING YOUR NOSTRILS... THE AIR AROUND YOUR FACE HOT, HUMID AND FILLED WITH MY STINK...

you start to moan... you want to taste it so bad... you can see it now... my hole... shaven and tight... my pucker right in front of your face... I DRAPE MY LEG OVER YOUR SHOULDER... MY ANKLE AND THE LEASH PULLING YOU IN CLOSER... LICK MY ASSHOLE SLAVE ... IF YOU DO A GOOD JOB... PERHAPS I WILL LET YOU TASTE MY CUM YET...

ohhh gawd... thank you master ... your mouth opens and you inhale slightly... tasting the air next to my pucker... your tongue sliding out and flattening over my asshole... you tremble as you slide it all the way over my hole... slowly starting to lap at it... MMMMM VERY GOOD SLAVE... you feel my balls resting on the bridge of your nose... a drop of moisture falls on your eyebrow... your cock throbs hard as you realize it is my precum...

your lapping pics up... VERRRRYYY GOOD SLAVE ... you can hear the intensity in my voice... a very slight trembling with pleasure... NOW SLIDE THAT TONGUE UP MY ASS AND OPEN IT UP... you lap at the edges... my hole slowly loosening under your continuing licks... MY LEG CURLING IN BACK OF YOUR HEAD AND PULLING IT IN TIGHTER... you feel the shaft of my cock pressed hot and hard against your forehead...

I BUCK MY ASS AGAINST YOUR HEAD... FUCKING YOUR TONGUE WITH MY ASS... WANTING TO GET IT IN DEEPER... THEN SUDDENLY STOPPING... YELLING AT YOU TO

STOP

BREATHING DEEPLY AS I LET MYSELF COOL OFF... MMMMM VERRRY GOOD SLAVE ... VERY GOOD INDEED...

thank you master ... I DROP THE LEASH FROM MY SHOULDER... PULLING THE SLACK UP AS I SLIDE MY LEG BACK OFF YOUR SHOULDERS... PUTTING ONE FINGER UNDER YOUR HEAD AND LIFTING YOUR CHIN... you can see my balls now... shaven and swollen... SUCK THEM SLAVE ...

you gasp as you open your mouth and encompass them... filling your mouth as you moan around them with pleasure... you groan in pleasure as you taste a little precum that has dripped down the shaft and nestled in the folds of my sack... your tongue worrying the spot and then sliding all over my sack in search of more...

MMMMMMM... YESSSSS SLAVE ... VERYYY GOOD... MY THIGHS TENSING AND RELAXING AS I GRIND MY COCK AGAINST YOUR FOREHEAD... PULLING MY BALLS OUT OF YOUR MOUTH... TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT SLAVE ... BEG ME FOR IT...

please master... a line of spit from your chin to my balls... glistening... I LIFT YOUR CHIN SO YOU CAN SEE MY COCK... IT'S PURPLE AND THROBBING... THE SIDES AND TIP GLEAMING FROM PRECUM THAT HAS DRIPPED DOWN THE SHAFT WITH YOUR ATTENTION... please let me have your cum... please let me taste it... i want it so bad... your cock is throbbing and grows harder with each word...

TAKE MY COCK IN YOUR HAND SLAVE ... JACK IT SLOWLY.... MMMMMMMM THAT'S RIGHT PET.... SQUEEZE IT TIGHTLY... NOW LET GO... you release it reluctantly... you can feel the slickness of my precum all over your palms... your cock jerks as you think about how slick you hands are...

NOW LEAN FORWARD... I TAKE EITHER SIDE OF YOUR HEAD IN MY HANDS... THE TIP OF MY COCK AIMED AT YOUR FACE... I SLOWLY SLIDE IT BETWEEN YOUR WET OPEN LIPS... DON'T SUCK ON IT YET SLAVE ... SLIDING IT DEEP INSIDE YOUR MOUTH... YOU FEEL IT TWITCH INSIDE YOUR MOUTH... I HISS IN PLEASURE.... MMMMMMMMMMM SOOO FUCKING CLOSE...

I SLIDE MY COCK IN AND OUT BETWEEN YOUR LIP TWO MORE TIMES... NOW SUCK SLAVE... your cheeks hollow out... your tongue goes wild over my cockhead... I BELLOW.... ARRGGGGHHHHHH YESSSSSS.... DON'T YOU FUCKING SWALLOW SLAVE... UHHHHHHHHH.. UHHHHH... MY HIPS PISTONING IN AND OUT OF YOUR LIPS AS I CUM... SPURTING INSIDE YOUR MOUTH... ONCE...TWICE...THREE...FOUR....FIVE TIMES... your mouth overflows with it... MY COCK STOPS AS I TWITCH INSIDE YOUR MOUTH... STILL HARD... AHHH YESSSSS.... THAT'S RIGHT SUCK THAT CREAM OUT OF MY DICK... MY HIPS SNAPPING UP AND DOWN AS I CUM... MY TOES CURLING AS MY ENTIRE BODY CONVULSES... YESSS YOU FUCKING BEAUTIFUL SLAVE... YESSSS.... UNNGHGHH... THE LAST TREMOR LEAVES MY BODY... NOW SLAVE... I WANT YOU TO SPIT THAT CUM OUT IN YOUR HANDS... you look up at me shocked...

DO IT!!!

you cup your hands beneath your mouth... slowly spitting out my load... it coats both of your hands... liberally... my slimy load coating them... NOW MASTURBATE FOR ME... your body turns red with desire... your cock throbs and drips a long line of precum all the way to the floor... you drizzle a little over your cock and then take your slime filled hands and start stroking... you start slow... but can't keep from picking up the pace immediately... I lift you up by your leash... your standing in front of me now... your cock glistening with my cum... dripping with it... your hand a blur along your shaft... your leg muscles tighten... you lean back and suddenly you BLOW... aaahhhhh yessss... yesss masster ...

I KNOW I SHOULDN'T BUT I CAN'T HELP MYSELF... I LEAN FORWARD TAKING SOME OF YOUR LOAD ACROSS MY CHEEK AND LIPS... OPENING WIDE AND TAKING YOUR HOT COCK INSIDE MY WET WARM MOUTH... TASTING MY CUM ON YOUR SHAFT AND YOUR CUM STILL SPURTING IN MY MOUTH... MOANING AROUND YOUR DICK AS I SUCK... MMMMMMMMMMMM YESSSSSS... THE LAST SHUDDER LEAVES YOUR BODY AS I PULL YOU BACK DOWN BY YOUR LEASH... I TILT YOUR HEAD BACK AND LOWER MY HEAD TO YOURS... MY TONGUE PARTING YOUR LIPS AS I LEAN IN AND KISS YOU... YOUR CUM FLOWING INTO YOUR MOUTH AS YOU SWALLOW... you practically melt on the floor... as you twitch again in arousal... I PULL MY MOUTH AWAY AND STROKE YOUR HAIR... SUCH A GOOD FUCKING SLAVE...